Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja
Cherry's gaze moved from Elle to Kain. He looked her up and down before vanishing, only to re appear behind her. With his chain sickle still in hand, he would take her down first, if he needed to.
  • Kain dropped her katana and gripped the Cherry's. She placed her right foot by his right leg. She shifted her position and was free of his grasp. Once again she shifted her weight and placed Cherry in a vice grip. "Training paid off at the academy."

"Woman, you are injured?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-23-2007, 05:22 AM

Her jaw dropped. She had never expected that this woman could fight. Of course it should have been obvious given the strange world, the swords and the womans attitude, but she just couldnt believe this odity. To her it was stranger than the rest put together. She didn't hear the question, nor have the ability to reply.

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Baja

Old 10-23-2007, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja
Cherry's gaze moved from Elle to Kain. He looked her up and down before vanishing, only to re appear behind her. With his chain sickle still in hand, he would take her down first, if he needed to.
  • Kain dropped her katana and gripped the Cherry's. She placed her right foot by his right leg. She shifted her position and was free of his grasp. Once again she shifted her weight and placed Cherry in a vice grip. "Training paid off at the academy."

"Woman, you are injured?"
Cherry jerked around, but couldn't break free of he grasp. If he were to disappear now, he'd only take her with him, so he found no resolution there either. Suddenly, a shadow appeared near the two. Cherry awkwardly looked out of the corner of his eye, and was barely able to make out who the shadow belonged to...

Yavi. He had somehow gotten to the cave, unnoticed in all the confusion. He stood, beside Kain and Cherry. He looked to Kain, "Release him, he won't hurt you..."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:27 AM

She closed her eyes and regained her senes slightly. he found this was a lot easier when she was unable to see the crowd of strange beings. "He attacked her first. How can she believe he will not again?" She asked simply. "I would not believe it."

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:29 AM

• The shadow was caught in her peripheral vision. The words echoed into her ears. "Says you." She tightened her grip. "Tell me who you are, the land called Aion and why am I here. You do me that much, I will release your friend."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Seika glanced back up the sky. "It's still floating us," she mumbled softly.

"Persistence no?" Ita mused.

"This is not the time to be amused by something," Seika snapped back. Ita chuckled softly at her. "Bunshin, genjutsu," she whispered. "There was a cave near the river. Best head there." She rapidly formed hand symbols, instantly twenty different copies of her appeared, a smoke bomb dropped and the each copy took off in different directions. Some blended into the background of the forest, some took the illusions of smaller animals, others took off faster then the rest. Ita had done the same darting off in different directions then Seika.

As she leap through the forest, hidden in shadows of the leafy tops, Seika glanced up at the cloud who was following a different clone this time, only to stop get confused and follow another one. In the distance she felt Ita's aura rapidly moving around. What a terrible day this was becoming.

Ita:

It didn't surprised Ita to see Seika standing on the edge of the river before him. Seika was faster between the two of them. The cloud had disappeared in the distance, still chasing the clones no less.

He glanced at the cave. Apparently they weren't the only ones who decided to hide in there. There were several presences up there now.

"Well I don't want to go, cause there are people here. But then again where else is there to hide while that cloud still plays tag with our clones?" Seika asked.

Ita shrugged. "We can always wait out here and see what happens. Who knows perhaps they can tell us where exactly we are?"

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel
She closed her eyes and regained her senes slightly. he found this was a lot easier when she was unable to see the crowd of strange beings. "He attacked her first. How can she believe he will not again?" She asked simply. "I would not believe it."
Yavi continued to look at Kain as he answered Elle, "Because if he was going to kill you, he'd have done it already. And wouldn't be wasting his tie, running around behind you..."

Edit::

Yavi then answered Kain, "I don't know why you are here, but my name is Yavi. And that thing in your arms is my brother, Cherry."

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-23-2007, 05:31 AM

Stormdancer, what did you get us into?

she pushed the other horse against the wall, standing there herself. After all, she had no desire, nor intent of getting invovled in this. It was amusing to watch as the different people jumped back and forth, everyone assuming something else. Truly, she rolled her eyes in response. Foolish creatures. Not a one of them was thinking clear enough for her tastes.

She didn't wish to reveal her identity yet. Let them think she was just a dumb horse...it would save her trouble.

The one agianst the wall was starting to make some sense now. Maybe this would end without blood shed. Or not like. She didn't care all that much. As long as it wasn't equestrian blood spilled. And the pink haired one was related ot the one in the cave entrance. Pleasant. Stormdancer moved to take a step forward, but Bree stepped in the way.

Not yet...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:34 AM

"A great many of men have tried to kill me, and the woman before you" She guessed based on the womans appearance "They have yet to succeed, I hold little doubt that your brother could should he desire it. Obviously his intentions were to do harm and that is why he is now at the mercy of her." She replied opening her eyes. The world seemed clearer now.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:36 AM

• She loosened her grip. Slowly letting Cherry free of her grip. She picked up her fallen sword and sheathed it away. "You seem to speak the truth. Your brother lacks training. I sensed that right away. You, Yavi, was it, doesn't. My name is Kain."

She looked over at the girl again, "Woman, are you injured? I asked you before, but you seemed to be frozen with fear. Typical." Her last word was in spite to her gender. Woman are not as frail and weak where she is from.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:39 AM

"Not fear." She replied calmly. She had now accepted the trange goins on around her "Simply daunted by a warrior in female guise." She replied "Where I come from there is no such thing and you are by far the most shocking thing this land has to offer."

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel
"A great many of men have tried to kill me, and the woman before you" She guessed based on the womans appearance "They have yet to succeed, I hold little doubt that your brother could should he desire it. Obviously his intentions were to do harm and that is why he is now at the mercy of her." She replied opening her eyes. The world seemed clearer now.
Yavi's eyes caught Elle's, "Really now, I'll let you rethink that later. Believing what you wish is fine for now.."
Yavi then helped Cherry to his feet as he spoke to Kain, "Well, Kain, I believe we can all see you've been through a battle... or two." He spoke, motioning to her blood-stained clothes.

Cherry stood behind Yavi. He felt th newcomers were less of a threat, now that his brother was there.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:47 AM

• "You much have hit your head. To place me in collection of you and these few men. Where I am from, woman are cold hearted, breed warriors and more importantly, leaders in Avalon. Surely you jests. To insult me, is to insult my land. If it weren't for the fact that I could information from you, I'd kill you instead." Here eye held no emotion, matching the tone in her little speech. She turned her gaze, walking out of the cave. "it is too cramped in here. I suggest heading outside."

She stopped next to Yavi, "You know no such thing. I was in a war before I was brought here. I do have to thank for who ever brought me here, saved my life. I am in need for new attire. These garments will do me no good."

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:50 AM

Yavi gave a small grin at Kain, "Well, theres a town a couple miles from here, its small, but it may have what you're looking for." As he spoke of the town, he pointed in the direction of the establishment.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-23-2007, 05:53 AM

"They're coming out," said Seika.

"So let's just wait," said Ita. "We're not here to threaten."

"No but they might think otherwise," Seika muttered.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:54 AM

She laughed "Avalon?" She asked "The fates are cruel dear one. Cruel indeed for I fear either there exists two Avalons or this is a place beyond our world and we are from the same place in different times." She closed her eyes for a second and then rose to her feet. "My father is Lord Elrik of Avalon." She told the stranger "And there are no female warriors there, though my brother Marcus is not adversed to the idea since his trips to the other worlds." She turned her attention now to the horses, it was them she approached rather than the strange people before her.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 AM

• Kain stopped for a second at the end of Elle's words. "Your father was Lord Elrik? Father to Lord Joshuah of Avalon? This place continues to interest me. I believe we are from the same land, however, not of the same time. Where I am from the year is 2459. I was in battle against a neighboring country before I was brought here. If I say more, I fear of a time paradox. Me being here and saving you probably changed it already. And, thank you Yavi. After this is cleared, I shall head there."

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 06:02 AM

Yavi nodded to Kain. He had become very interested in the girl and her stories of Avalon. He continued to stand near Cherry, making sure his brother didn't lash out at anyone else.

(I have to log off now, I'll be back on tomorrow. Nite everyone)

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 06:08 AM

And as one approached, Bree stepped back. She could tell the situation was all but diffused. Good. But still. She'd rather not be touched. though beign a female, the girl wouldn't hurt her wany, should nay of the males seek to touch her, her other form would arise immeidately to the surface.

Stormdancer however came foreward, and Bree came up to next to him, avoiding any feet. The atallion was happy to have somone other than bree even look at him with more than fear, and Bree was just watching cautiously. The second brother was likely the msot levelheaded of the bunch gathered together. Very collected. Like herself. With and eye on Stormdancer, she turned to them, watching with soulful eyes. Carefully, she moved her head closer, just to observe closer.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 06:09 AM

"If I am from your past then it stands to reason that your actions are in the past and so nothing you do now can change the future." She smiled "Although it does not sound like a future worth keeping is Avalon has fallen." She shrugged "And yes, Joshua is my eldest brother. I was with him mere moments ago before I was brought here." She mused. "I am Elleran of Avalon. Think of it this way, if you are truely Avalonian and time has not destroyed all we taught, then it is your duty to protect me. Not only because I am of the noble line, but because the strong protect the weak. You can do no harm by following that." She smiled "But the future is not my place. I know nothing of it nor do I care to learn."

Her gaze moved to Stomdancer and her fingers stroked his muzzle. "Now where did you come from darling? Someone will be missing you." Horses! Even here they had to be the same as back home and back home she was used to horses, being from the 12th centuary and all.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 06:17 AM

The stallion let her touch him with no problem, but Bree was paying a lot of attention to what was being said. there was a noise, a whinny it almsot was coming from her. It was her boss's horse after all. she shouldn't be touching it. And she ought to be getting them out of here. Her head moved from the brothers to look at the girl, every inch a noble steed. Her side was still right in front of htem however.

Her next whinny was aimed at Stormdancer who lifted his head and whinnied inresponse. A sassy one that made Bree paw the ground annoyed at him. Stubborn stallion.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 06:17 AM

• Kain smiled and exhaled a light chuckle, "Indeed you speak the truth. I am, indeed supposed to protect you, in theory. However, history plays it differently. In my studies as a child, after the disappearance of Lady Elleran of Avalon, the family of Lord Elrick went into a mad frenzy. Declaring that those who have stolen Lady Elleran return her. Your father, dear princess, became a cold-hearted beast that killed his eldest son, Lord Joshua. Blaming him solely for your disappearance. Or, so did Lord Elrick thought. To make it short, the very people I sought battle with mere hours ago, were the children of the brethren of your time. I have to admit, Avalon isn't worth saving now, but I am loyal to the crown, the current crown in my time. You? I can care less for, princess. Since you have no information for me, I will take my leave."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 06:25 AM

Her eyes brimmed with tears "But if you saw me returned Joshua would still live." She protested, her voice wavering "Then what kind of a world would you return to?" She asked her fingers still vying for the stallions attention. "My father would never turn cold and my brother would live." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Joshua would be the best thing to ever happen to Avalon. If it is not worth saving now, maybe you have been given the chance to make it worth saving?" She suggested. Her tears sliding silently down her cheeks, unseen by all but the horses.

"Please? Joshua does not deserve death." She chocked "He..." She closed her eyes "He is too good. Christ, we were only playing!" She protested.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 06:34 AM

• Kain expression never changed, even at the sight of the girl crying. Crying was a sign of weakness to her. In the current situation, perhaps it was her fate to save this girl. "Stop your crying, it is disgraceful. If it would bring war to an end in my time..." she sighed, "...I suppose assisting you getting home will accomplish that."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 06:38 AM

She looked at her and smiled. Obviously resisting the urge to run and hug this lady. She simply tugged a favour from up her sleeve and whiped her tears away, struggling to control them, figuring this to be a better expression of her gratidue than a hug would be. That and she figured she'd end up in pain should he touch this lady. "Thank you. I am sure Joshua would change your past substatially. Your war will hopefully never happen." She returned her favour to her sleeve as she managed to control and halt her tear flow.