LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2008, 01:40 AM

Poor Tori...my suitemates in college sound like the type to be wandering around late at night like that, bugging you. D:

Lenna is happy with any annoucements needed to be made. :3

Green tea speeds up metabolism? Hmmm...that sounds useful to Lenna...XD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-19-2008, 01:46 AM

@Lenna: My suitemates are crazy. O_o They use up all of the toilet paper because they're always going to the bathroom...never clean it or take out the trash...oh the list goes on! My roommate's kind of...OCD...and maybe a germaphobe...so she's always cleaning up. xD

I read a report on it awhile ago saying that. I'm constantly eating...and the tea just made it worse. xD

@Creidin: Ooo, tutoring...! Bet that pays really well AND helps you refine your skills!

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2008, 01:47 AM

That doesn't sound bad Crei Crei. Lenna works in a computer lab right now...12 hours a week. Much better than her old job. Only problem kinda is when that one guy comes in...cause he confuses Lenna. ^^;;
The one guy asked Lenna how to make a blog the other day and Lenna though this one guy was smarter than that. O_O;;;;

@Tori: Mine are like that too kinda. They use up all the toilet paper and it seems like only me or my roomie ever do the dishes...u__u;;; But at least they do trash sometimes.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-19-2008, 06:20 AM

I'm back from my nap. xD

Ee gads...this desk only has Internet Explorer. D: *cringes* Everything looks awful. T_T