Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-12-2011, 07:46 PM

"Do you want to walk or want me to carry you?" Damien offered knowing he didn't heal everything but the most endangering wounds she had. The king and queen smiled "You're welcome deary" and they began to walk away. What would happen to them now? She was an outsider among her people, Damien had scared his family after using that crystal which was almost impossible or forbidden to use. Maybe something will come along and changed things...or not...we all have to wait and see now won't we?

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 07:52 PM

Gem looked up at him with her golden eyes...they were faintly worn with the fighting of the day and the fights she had engaged in prior to his coming back to her. She had a few scars along her shoulders and even one across her soft nose. With a soft sigh, she reached out and put an arm around his neck and put her hand on his shoulder, allowing for him to easily lift her. "Would you mind carrying me?" she asked softly. "I'd appreciate it."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 02:05 AM

Damien nodded and picked her up easily yet a bit quickly "We'll get you some pain medicine when we get back to the palace" Damien replied carrying her as they all walked away "If you think you need some medicine to help you relax or sleep, just say so" They hadn't eaten yet so everyone would probably be hungry, Damien thought they would eat together in the room tonight instead of with the family but..."Dami deary, are you alright?" "yes mother" "are you sure, you did all that and look really bad dear" "I just need to sleep later on thats all" Damien replied. The walk was about a 30 minute walk to the gates, then it only took 10 minutes to walk into the palace where others had awaited but were doing their chores and jobs. No one made it seem bad or acted rudely to Gem.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 03:15 AM

Gem yelped a little as she was scooped up, though she was in no position to complain. Her balance was shaky at best, and she didn't think that she could walk if she wanted to. Instead, she let Damien carry her again....her cheek laid against his chest, and she let her head lull again. Well, she was leaving her home pack long as a traitor to the pack, and it was her fault that her alpha was dead. More than that, she was relying on the good graces of the vampires to not hurt her because she had killed Damien. At least, to her knowledge she had. That was when she remembered that he didn't look good either, but she was too tired to protest. Passing the grounds and into the walls, she shivered a little and closed her eyes. When no one glared or acted in a rude manner, she relaxed some...not a lot, but enough to think that maybe she would be okay with the vampires.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-14-2011, 03:43 PM

"Don't worry Gemi, they won't hurt you. Let's get some sleep so that when you wake, it will be time to eat" Damien spoke as the king and queen walked off to their rooms. Everyone knew to be quiet, well try to after the royal family came back. Whispers went around the house to where Vald was and why wasn't he with them. Damien took Gem up to a guest bedroom and laid her on the bed. Even though she would protest, he was going to make sure that she would be alright and clean her wounds as well as dressing them. He instead had nurses come in that were human and to clean her wounds while dressing them and giving her some pain medicine to help her relax.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-14-2011, 04:01 PM

They won't hurt you Gem... She just grunted lightly and closed her eyes. There were some pains though that could never be mended over; her exile was one of the things that she would never get over. Her sweet Damien would take care of her, but....she would never have a mate of her own kind. She would never see her nieces and nephews grow up to be full werewolves, and she would never....never feel that rippling power as they howled to the skies with her in their midst. Rather, she just wanted to curl up in a piece of grassy clearing and just cry. It had been a tough few weeks, and her body bore the brunt of her anger and frustration. Scars, long marks along her otherwise unmarked skin....she didn't protest as she was laid upon the bed, then nurses came in to tend to her wounds that his turning over half of his energy hadn't taken care of. Her eyes closed tightly as they moved, tied wounds up and put bandages on her arms and her legs. When they finally left, she opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Damien. "Don't make me do that again," she said faintly, but there was a fierceness behind her words. She was going to kill him once she was able to walk again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-14-2011, 08:31 PM

Damien moved over to Gem and lied down next to her holding her while keeping her covered with the blanket. "I'm so sorry, I truly am Gemi" Damien spoke as sleep took over him, he was exhausted, he had found her once more, died, stood enough to throw the crystal that could've erased him forever like his uncle, and managed to fight a battle only to carry her to the mansion and stay awake until that very moment. They both had endured alot and it felt like such a short time it all happened at once too.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-14-2011, 11:02 PM

Gem smiled softly as he laid down next to her, then cuddled into him. She wasn't too sure what was going on...but she did remember the question asked of her as she lay dying...would she be his bride? Blocking the thoughts as unclear and unsure, she instead let her eyelids droop sleepily over her golden eyes, then relaxed against him. The warmth, the care, the gentleness...she found herself very much enjoying being next to him. "One of these days...." she muttered, then was soon asleep against him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-17-2011, 07:47 PM

They had both slept for hours long of time. Almost a couple days worth, food was already prepared for when they would want to eat and others were ready to draw the baths for when they woke. Damien needed his sleep, so no one had chosen to bother them or the king and queen which were discussing ways for the wolves and vamps to make treaty so this wouldn't happen again.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2011, 08:43 PM

Gem slept for a good long while, just letting her body restore itself from all of its pain and torture, and her gold-brown eyes didn't open until well after she had fallen asleep. The nurses had given her something that made her sleep quite peacefully and completely out...until she felt a few of her other wounds had been sealed over by her quick healing. She woke up relaxed and untensed, but the memories of what had happened the day before started to beat on her head. Her sweet nature hated that her alpha had died for her; she curled a little more against the warmth, then realized that her cheek was on Damien's warm chest. How late was it? Dark...she didn't know how late though. Frowning a little, she closed her eyes against his shirt...he smelled wonderful, like death but not as badly now that he was only half vampire...there was a real scent now, strong and clear. Her human nose still smelled him as she pressed against him and let her body relax...what a day...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-22-2011, 12:35 AM

(sorry my artistic feeling popped up but my writing feeling dissapeared, I've been low on writing fuel lately)

Damien slowly woke up a couple hours later once night had finally taken over "Gem?" Damien whispered and looked next to him seeing her there and he smiled slightly. "Now if only I could say this was a dream...maybe it is" he said kissing her forehead.

(I might have an idea that involved royalty and customs maybe)

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2011, 03:50 PM

(Then go for it...Gem and Damien still have quite a mess to get out of.)

Gem stirred a little from half-sleep when he woke up, turning her head in time to see him smiling down at her. They still had to discuss his asking her to be his bride...or what she'd said when she'd staked him...or the simple fact that she'd staked him. It was all one huge, tangled mess. "It depends on which part you want to be a dream," she said quietly, flushing from the kiss.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 08:40 PM

(omg, I can't believe I didn't notice this post, I am sooooo sorry)

Damien sat up hearing a knock at the door "Dami, its mother, would you please get ready and meet me downstairs?" The queen spoke. "Yes, of course mother" adn the queen walked away. "I'm sorry, I have to go, rest up" Damien spoke leaving to the bathroom connected taking a shower and cleaning up as he dressed up with a white button up shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. It was about an hour later once he was finished and even combed his hair. "I have some work to do, we'll talk later. Everyone should be friendly to you, if you have questions ask someone, don't be afraid" Damien spoke leaving the room and heading to his mother.