Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 12:20 AM

(@Andraus: what the deuce dude, am i chopped liver over here or what?)

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-08-2011, 01:26 AM

Vince watched in silence as it grew frigid in the room from Darwin's powers. He folded his arms over himself to retain some heat a bit angry at D.E.M. for this outburst. And just as quickly as it started it was over with the imperfect being flung quickly across the room and the coldness going with him. Not surprisingly, Dagger's bloodthirstiness was brought out after he was told why he was being sent on this mission. He was a good assassin, and his willingness to kill was probably part of the reason why but it made Vince wonder sometimes if maybe he was just a tad bit too crazy on occasion. It made him truly wonder what his kills looked like once he was finished with them. The thought passed quickly as a scene between Dagger and D.E.M commenced. Then just as D.E.M tried to make off with Darwin's computer, Vince cast an illusion over him that would last for a while and make him think he had a computer that didn't work, when he really didn't have anything. After he was gone a crooked smile arose on his lips, "It'll probably be a while before he realizes that he doesn't really have your computer. In the meanwhile, you may want to get this room (if nothing else) reinforced so that people can't just bust in. I know how much you value your privacy," he said with a smirk.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-08-2011, 02:46 AM

(agreed. ^^'')

Shuji continued to stay in one spot as he looked back and forth between everyone speaking as he made sure to keep himself quiet. All of a sudden as he stayed there awaiting for whatever to play go ahead and go, his own eyes widened right up when he heard Ailish speak up saying that she agreed with his own idea. Looking over right toward her as she said that other rebellions had started before only to fail and many more would fail. Shuji simply stared at her the whole time as he tilted his head curiously to what would happen if they did join the rebellion only to lose. So as she turned his own attention back toward him to tell him not to hide himself from everyone since it wasn't exactly the best move ever. Shuji gave a simple little gasp as he hid a bit into his own scarf and watched as she turned her own attention back toward everyone else once again. Hearing Jai'kar reply to it, he slowly looked back over toward the man as he spoke about how they wouldn't immediately go against the actual government but start little things that would cause the actual government to come crumbling down. So as the male said that it wouldn't take that long to get to the little house that he said he had as a hideout by walking; but it would take even less time if they ran but increase the chance of being caught; Shuji simply stared as he went right over toward the exit of the alleyway. Shuji on the other hand stared at the man quietly with his own head hidden within his scarf nervously. Slowly he turned his own attention immediately right back toward Ailish as he remembered what she said about not hiding himself any longer since it wasn't the best idea. Looking down a bit, he gave a little sigh and nodded ripping the scarf right off from around his neck as he threw it to the floor a bit more confident to try and become a new person rather than his usual shy self. Immediately with that, he took a glance right over toward Ailish for a moment and gave a small nod. "I know this is probably going to be regretful...but we have to see where it brings us...Even if we are all to die by this rebellion, at least we'll know we gave it our all..and we'll die knowing whats right. Maybe. Just maybe, this will work." he stated with his voice much more confident than ever before as he began to walk toward the exit of the alleyway as well.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2011, 03:36 AM

Annabell watched as a man started walking closer to the end of the alley and then stopped looking as he started talking about what he was earlier and then leaned against the wall. She needed make sure that none of these imperfects got away but she also needed to bring the two back that Darwin wanted alive. She sighed as she waited for them to start leaving so that she could follow them, but she wouldn't attack because with this size of a group she needed back up.

Kiara watched as the people talked and then as Jai'kar told them if they wanted to join then they should go stand by him near the end of the alley so that they could begin walking towards the safe house. She did want to join she just didn't know what her father would say when he went home and she wasn't there. She sighed then walked over to where he was standing then said "But I need to tell my dad that I wont be home for a bit." She folded her winds close to her back and looked at Jai'kar.

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2011, 01:18 PM

Sierra nodded. She could still get back home if need be, so it wouldn't hurt to see what this guy had planned. She saw Shuji take off his scarf and walk over to stand by Jai'kar, and that gave her strength. So she went over and stood to stand with them.

"You better not be crazy" Sierra told Jia'kar, but she was smiling.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-08-2011, 04:41 PM

D.e.m was looking in the archieves, having barricaded the door, he was searching for the correct file. "hmm....no...no...no....aha!" He pulled out a File that was Titled 'Project Fire-Hive' and began reading it.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 04:44 PM

(@Andraus: dude, what the crap? A: you're ignoring my posts, and B: at what point did you leave the frickin room?)

Andraus

Old 07-08-2011, 04:47 PM

[I didnt see your post, and also I typed at the end of my last post 'He said, then took off' and I didnt see anything that Said I got stuck in that room.]

Marsyas

Old 07-08-2011, 06:44 PM

(@ Andraus: My post got ignored too :cry: )

Andraus

Old 07-08-2011, 07:59 PM

[Oh I saw that. Though I didnt include it in my last post]

Marsyas

Old 07-08-2011, 08:13 PM

(Oh. . . alright then. . .)

Andraus

Old 07-08-2011, 08:22 PM

[can we continue?]

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-09-2011, 06:00 PM

Jai'kar smiled widely as the two winged beings and Sierra joined him. They were followed closely by the tiny girl who seemed to be around the age of five or six, though Jai'kar had a feeling she was at least twice that. "Okay, if this is all, then let's go," Jai'kar said, stepping out of the alleyway and into the street.

"Uh, Mr. Jai'kar?" Piper asked, following the man out into the street. "I can sense someone at the other end of the alley. They don't feel like an imperfect though. They feel like one of the men-in-black." The tiny girl's gold eyes flicked to and fro as they walked up the street. Certainly that person wouldn't try to attack them all, but they could still track them to the base.

Jai'kar frowned slightly at the news, but didn't let it bother him overly much. It wouldn't matter if they followed them, because that wasn't the actual safe house. The building had been inspected many times, and they'd never found the entrance to the actual safe house. "Doesn't matter," he said as they walked. "They won't find it."