View Poll Results: Favorite Frequenter of the Uni Thread?
BlackCart! FTW! 9 60.00%
...Marguerite. Is that even a question? 7 46.67%
Taiyo!!!! YGO addict! 4 26.67%
Happy! You're friendly neighborhood insomniac. 7 46.67%
Zaza (Though we haven't seen him lately) 5 33.33%
Pearl! 6 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM

Yeah. that's pretty much every day for me. -.- I miss my dad and I just having our own apartment.
I hate how she didn't think my room needed it's own flea bomb... IT DID!!! Not enough went into my room :evil: Every time I'm in my room I get fleas jumping on me.
I freaking TOLD HER!!!

I'm just in a bad mood constantly right now. The icing on the cake was the whole my room being infested and my cats being infested and now my boyfriend's brother's dog breaking my promise bracelet. :/

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 08-15-2011, 07:00 PM

It's a rainy day today, and very little to do while it's raining. My only excuse out of dad's house is to walk the dogs.. but rain = no go. Just a quick pee run. And then they smell of wet dog..

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
your smart, I dipped when I was 17 and while I was to stubborn/proud/annoyed to deal with her, I just struggled, couch hopped ... some night there wasn't a couch so I slept in my car, thankfully it was only a short period of time in the summer. My mom is pariniod schizophrenic. There's always someone "stalking her" she has trouble holding jobs because some one is trying to "sabotage" her. I felt really sorry for her at one point, and we tried to get her help but when they gave her the "test" and it came out she said the doctor "fixed" the results, O.O Or "he's trying to control my brain with drugs" Uhhh yeah that's the freakin point! sorry about that rant... XD I had a more recent issue with her so I'm still in the venting stage a little XD
At lest your getting along with them well. Do they both still live together even if they don't like each other? I can understand fearing a violet temper, Russ used to be that way, he would punch walls/throw/break stuff. But after we were togher for a loong time, I had enough. I was like "knock that the f*ck off" and him being my shorter then me boyfriend (rather then I'm assuming larger then you dad) he started to listen. At lest you mom can be cool sometimes, maybe her's is linked to hormones to XD. It's not like your able to say that to her while it's happening though. At 19 though you can always keep yourself busy and away :yes: much more tolerable.
@BoundBirdie; Yeah. They still live together. Most of the time they can deal with each other, but mostly I think that's because they don't talk to each other. I've had my dad come to me a couple of times and talk about divorcing her, so I dunno. They probably won't last much longer than my actually moving out.

If I could tell my dad to do that, I would. I probably will once I move out and don't have to come home to him every day.

I'm not sure where the mom stuff comes from, all I know that anxiety and depression are the beginning of it and a personality disorder (most likely BPD) takes over after that.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 07:49 PM

ugh!
I hate the fact that it's 3pm -.- My dad was going to take me to the bank so I could see about opening up a bank account. But, now he's just going to the store and said he'll take me tomorrow. :( I wanted to open my account... well see if I can. I hope I could open one and put my money in and would like to have money before I go back. I need to be able to open one soon so I can take $20 out in case I have to get a new school ID

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 08:00 PM

I hate it when people do that. If you say you're going to do something for someone, just do it.

Your new school ID would cost $20? Damn. Mine only costs five...and I don't think I have to get a new one so long as I'm at this school.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 08:15 PM

I lost mine and it's around $15-20 to replace it :/
I'm still trying to find it.

Well, we did eat because my mom made food for us. ^^"

Edit: I may know where it is though. General idea :/

Last edited by serena yuy; 08-15-2011 at 08:18 PM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 08:57 PM

Ah. Well, I'm sure you'll find it then. I always find stuff when I clean...which is what I do when I have a general idea of where stuff is.

That's where I disappeared to. Made my mom and I a "brunch."

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 09:17 PM

Yeah, same here that happens a lot with me. I'll find it most likely when I grab my stuff from the front room in one of the many boxes. ^^"

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 PM

Ah, yeah. Forgot you've been moving around a lot lately.

My ID just never leaves my wallet. I'd lose it...permanently. I'm just like that.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 09:41 PM

I took it off of my lanyard and stuck it in a box :/ I don't remember which box or whether that box went with me. Usually it never leaves me. I just hope I find it so I don't have to go replace it. I need to on Sat if I have to because I would like to be able to go in and out of the building to do stuff Saturday after 9pm

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 09:58 PM

Lol. Where else would the box have gone except with you?

Ach. It's so hard to believe that school's starting again so soon.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 10:22 PM

I'm sure it was one of the ones we didn't throw out ^^ I put it with stuff I knew I was taking.

Yeah, I'm all bitter today because I go back on Saturday and I'm not ready. ^^"

On a good note, I don't have to share my fridge with my roommate, she's bringing her own. I'm bringing the tv for us to use this semester :)

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 10:32 PM

No one is ever ready to go back. I could sit here for ten years and not want to go out and do any more stressful things. :sweat:

That's good. I've heard that's the worst because roommates steal your food and stuff. This way you know what's yours.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 10:36 PM

Yup, My roommate last year had the habit of filling my small fridge with so much shit that I only had the door I could put things. within 2 weeks of the Spring semester when she started doing that. I was asking her to "please don't buy so much stuff for the fridge, I would like to be able to put food in my fridge"
The girl I'm roomming with this semester seems she'll be nice. We already seem to be doing ok with the e-mails we've sent back and forth. I'll find out for sure on Saturday

o.o You should see all the food my Aunt's boyfriend gave me yesterday. I've mentioned to the roommate she can have some of it if she likes. I dunno if I'd finish all of it. O.o

Edit: Yeah I was saying to Mike last night how i didn't want to go back and (he doesn't understand exactly what I'm going through because he isn't me) and he told me "then don't go back and don't finish" I told him he'd hate me. Which I'm right. But he doesn't get it that I have a lot of things going on in my life, my cat is diabetic and I'm paranoid of being away from him, especially now with the flea problem, my mom is hopefully going to have knee surgery within the next couple of months and I won't be home to take care of her.

Last edited by serena yuy; 08-15-2011 at 10:42 PM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 10:49 PM

All you can do is try to explain it to him. Though, I'm a big fan of the: "if you don't want to be criticized, don't bitch about it" philosophy. People may understand, but usually they don't care as much because it isn't their issue. This is one of my biggest personality flaws. If somebody is having an issue, all I can do is look at them and say "then fix it." I don't have much pity...don't know why. Probably because no one in my family does the pity thing.

I hope she at least gave you good food, lol.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 10:57 PM

Not like I was expecting much from him except maybe a hug and him telling me, "things will be fine, you have what a semester left?" ^^
He was just still in a little bit of a bad mood from when his brother's dog broke my bracelet. We both were.

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 10:59 PM

Awh. I'd kill for even that. If I say I'm getting tired of something the people around me just say, "so you're going to quit and be a loser? Okay." :roll: Just gotta keep on treking without any encouragement.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-15-2011, 11:06 PM

I'm just here to give you all a heads-up. I'm heading off to college again this friday, which means I'm going to be completely offline for the rest of the week so that I can finish packing and get all my crud into my mom's car. Earliest I'll be back on is this Saturday and the latest is Monday evening, as that's when classes start for me. Wish me luck!

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 11:10 PM

Good luck, Taiyo. :)

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 08-15-2011, 11:23 PM

good luck Taiyo ^^
I'm guessing your school is far?

Yeah, I still have to pack everything O.o

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 08-15-2011, 11:47 PM

Good luck. :) We can talk after classes again!

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 11:49 PM

I miss Spartacus and Game of Thrones. :cry: I'm sooo bored and unsatisfied without them.

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 08-15-2011, 11:51 PM

I'm sorry. I was sick all night, and got really shitty news this morning. Also I'm hungry.

ElysiumFate

Old 08-15-2011, 11:52 PM

Was the news from the dentist? I remember you were worried the other day. :P Hate doctors, period.

I'm eating dinner right now...so I'm good on the hunger at least.

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 08-15-2011, 11:54 PM

Kita might not be able to come out for even longer. :( It hurts.