Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-06-2010, 05:49 AM

"You can't steal what's already lost," See'r said, falling into a crouch just beside Nina on the bed. He avoided looking at her - his black eyes were too full of hurt. "She didn't even fight you." Baring his fangs, the vampire curled his hands, ready to attack once again. "But I don't need another reason to kill you."
In a blur of motion, the silver-haired youth crossed the room, lashing out at Riley multiple times. I will kill you. Letting a roar of rage escape his lips, See'r continued his assault.
-

When Ember began to struggle, Vincent merely tightened his hold again, crushing her to him and laughing. "We'll let the council decide that." He licked another drop of blood from the woman's cheek, swiping away a few tears in the process. His eyes darkened, turning black - bloodlust began to tug at his consciousness. Nipping her cheek again, the vampire crooned to Ember, trying to calm her. It was much easier to feed off of a still meal.
-

He stumbled, falling forward as another lance of fire flashed through him. The action caused Nalfien to fall, tumbling to the ground at the bottom of the stairs in the front of the building. He was trying to get to Ember - he knew her scent well enough to follow it through nearly any circumstance.
Cringing and trying not to give in to the lingering pain of Vincent's power, the half breed forced himself to his hands and knees, his brown eyes locking on the limo. Ember.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 06-06-2010, 06:47 AM

Riley growled and dodged his brothers attack, only getting a small slice on his back, which caused him to hiss and turn and tackle his brother. "Why can't you admit defeat brother? She told me she wanted me!" He roared slamming his fist into See'r's face.

Ember whimpered and let out a squeak as he squashed her tighter to him. "I...i..if I'm dead before i get their.. y..y..you'll be murdered... t..t..they'll put you in the sun room...' She said as her hand searched the seats for anything she could use to bash Vincent's head with.

Esmme

Old 06-06-2010, 07:14 AM

Turning his head to somewhat temper the blow, See'r hissed up at his brother. "You'll never be pleased with what you have, Riley! As long as you exist, you will take from those around you!" He spit into Riley's face, baring his fangs and yanking one of his hands free. Reaching up to grasp the front of the man's shirt, he tugged him down suddenly, sinking his fangs into a soft spot along his neck and shoulder. I won't admit defeat if you merely stole what wasn't loyal to me in the first place.
-

"Mm,"
Vincent purred, one arm staying wrapped around her while his other hand moved to tilt her head to the side. So much for bandages. Tearing them away with his teeth, the vampire ran his tongue over Ember's wound.
-

Nalfien barely managed to stand, but stumbled his way over to the vehicle. A few feet from it, his brown eyes narrowed - movement. Ember was in there. And Vincent was most likely the one holding her there.

Ember Mist

Old 06-06-2010, 07:47 AM

((And I had thought Vincent was going to be nice lol))

"Me! Your the one who ran off and stole the girl of my dreams after I told you I liked her! How can you sit there and act so proud, you've murdered more people then I can count with my fingers!" He roared Slicing across his face and jumping back. He let out another hiss as he felt his brother's fangs dig into his neck, and tried to shove him off.

Ember whimpered as he felt him pull her closer and then rip the bandages from her neck. Finally her hand caught onto the heel of her high-heels. Struggling a bit she raised it up, and brought it crashing down on Vincents head. "Let... m..me go!" She screamed trying to wiggle away.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-06-2010, 03:43 PM

Rosa got to Nina and she was being nice and she used her powers to tell her Riley was in love with her but she didn't love him back and than Nina was back she loved see'r more than anything in this world to her. "Nina Riley and see'r are fighting over you."

She looked at Rosa and red her mind as well. "let me guess you are not after my husband you are in love with Riley?"

She looked at said "Yes I am and I need your help?"

"Alright Rosa."

Esmme

Old 06-07-2010, 02:21 AM

((Eh hehe. Well. Vincent suddenly decided not to be. :XD))

Growling when he felt the sting of Ember's heel over his head, the vampire flinched. Tightening his grip on the woman, he let one hand reach for hers, snapping the wrist that held her "weapon." Shoving her into the seat, he used his weight to hold her down, pulling her head to the side so he could sink his fangs into the already wounded area on her neck.
-

Nalfien heard Ember's words, and he let out a low hiss as he reached the limo. It was open within seconds, and the half breed reached in to grasp the back of Vincent's coat, dragging him off of the woman. "Leave her be," he growled, shoving Vincent away from them. Unsteadily standing in front of the car, Nalfien swayed slightly, refusing to collapse where he stood. "She doesn't belong to the council any longer." Vincent laughed, watching from his place on the ground as Nalfien clutched the car door, his hand flying to his head in pain.
-

See'r grunted as Riley's claws raked their way across the side of his face, continuing his assault. He finally released his fang-hold on the man, tearing his fangs away from Riley's neck with as much force as he could muster. "I haven't murdered nearly as many as you, brother." Black eyes full of rage, the silver-haired youth lunged forward again, knocking Riley off balance. Trying to pin him and get a solid hold on the man's throat, See'r snarled. She loved me first.

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 03:39 AM

Ember sobbed as he snapped her wrist and closed her eyes as she was tossed against the seat. "P..p..please..." She whispered biting back more tears.

Riley growled and turned so is fangs dug into his brother's neck and began to drink as much blood as he could. Loosing himself in the bloodlust. "I killed for you! I killed our parents for YOU!!!! I've never killed what wasn't justified! You killed for food!!!" He growled as he pulled his fangs out.

Esmme

Old 06-07-2010, 07:10 AM

"Are you alright?" Nalfien hissed through a curtain of pain, his brown eyes locked on Ember's sobbing form. Gritting his teeth, the half breed tried to ignore Vincent from where he stood, but swayed, keeping himself up using the car's door. "Ember, please. Are you going to be okay?"
-

See'r pressed against Riley as his brother sank his fangs into his throat, and let out a cry. Sinking his claws into the other male's arm, he attempted to pull away - in vain. Vampire's fangs were rather difficult to pull away from when they ripped upon yanking. Struggling to force Riley to withdraw his fangs, See'r let out another small cry, his free hand grasping the front of his brother's shirt. He was right. Riley was speaking the truth. I don't deserve the chance to kill her like I did the others.
Letting his hands drop away from Riley, slowly letting his resistance stop, he felt the man pull his fangs away from his throat. Already he felt the effect of the blood loss, though it wasn't quite as keen as it would have been for a human. "I did," he hissed, giving Riley a small shove. "I killed them out of blood lust. I killed hundreds just to satisfy my thirst." Baring his bloody fangs, the vampire hissed weakly. "And I can still hear their screams. They never leave me. Just like you will never rid yourself of mother and father." You will never forget what you did to them.

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 07:37 AM

Ember looked up with fear in her eyes as Nalfien opened the door. "H..h.help me please." She pleaded grabbing hold of her injured wrist. She looked at Vincent, unsure of what he would do, then back up at Nalfien. "I..I..I'm sorry.... J..just let them take me... I..I don't want you hurt..." She said after a few seconds.

Riley growled and ripped his fang out, causing a hold in his shoulder and jumped across the room. "Your right, But I did it for you... Who I thought was my loving younger brother.... but you went and killed Gertrude, my WIFE! Then, after I finally begin to love someone again, you steal her!" He roared running at him and throwing him against the wall. "Do you hear her screaming in her head? Do you see her bright blue eyes staring up at you lifeless and empty when you close your eyes!?" He roared as bloody tears poured down his face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-07-2010, 05:05 PM

She falls top her knees and cries more and more "please stop of you now I don't want to hear this anymore" she cries and than she runs from them and goes to her child.

Rosa just looks at them "nice job you guys are doing making Nina feels hurt and by now she wants to be with her child and hoping that she doesn't kill herself." She said to them.

Esmme

Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM

See'r let out a muted yell when Riley ripped away from him, and the vampire bore his fangs at his brother. Truth. It was in everything that the other male was saying. He'd done things he wasn't proud of - and he could never forget them. Falling silent, he merely glared at Riley, his hand straying to rest over the bleeding wound on the area between his shoulder and neck. Riley charged at him, but the silver-haired youth didn't even move. Instead, he felt the crushing effect of being slammed into a wall, and he cried out once again. He turned his head away from Riley's blood tears, trying in vain to push the words out of his head. "Yes!" he snarled, his hands moving to sink their claws into his brother's arm. "I hear her screams! It's all I ever hear!" Growling, the vampire bore his fangs threateningly. "I can't forget them. I can't forget any of them!" Crying out in frustration, he slashed at Riley's face. "It's all I ever hear! Screams of the dying, the eyes of the dead is all I see when I close my eyes." But he'd enjoyed the thrill of the moment. "I can see Nina dying as well! By my own hand!" Struggling to get out of being pinned against the wall, the vampire roared in anger. "She's the only one that has kept them at bay!" His visions. Every time he was away from Nina, he could only see and hear the death and suffering he had caused. She was like a breath of fresh air . . . and he was scared to lose her. Seeing her with his brother . . . she was already lost. Nina was no longer his. She'd given him up for Riley.
Hearing Nina run from the room, he snarled. "She isn't yours!"
-

Nalfien shook his head, leaning into the car to help pull Ember up. "I'm not leaving you for them," he whispered, fighting off another wave of pain. "I didn't do this to let you slip away from me." His brown eyes turned to Vincent, who was now standing a few feet away and watching them with a keen interest.
Lifting a hand, the vampire chuckled. "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Nalfien's reply as he pulled Ember close to him, supporting her as best he could, was a feral snarl that tore from his lips. She's not leaving with you.

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 09:43 PM

Riley dropped his brother as he swiped at his face and backed away. "Now you will understand how I feel... I've stolen the one person you love more then anything in the world... But your lucky... You can win her back... My love is dead... along with my son... I'm sorry revenge came to you like this... But it's done. Good bye brother." He said then jumped out the window.

Ember wrapped her arms around Nalfien as he pulled her from the car. "Thank you... are you okay?" She asked, ignoring the pain in her throat.

Esmme

Old 06-07-2010, 10:21 PM

"I will be," Nalfien said quietly, eying her wound for a few seconds before turning his gaze back to Vincent. Inclining his head, the half breed straightened, seeming to force the vampire's power out of his form. "Go ahead and try." As soon as the words left his lips, Vincent sent a new wave of torture over Nalfien.
At first, it looked as though it would work. But then, instead of crying out, the half breed merely closed his eyes, lifting his head for a moment and letting out a silent prayer. The powers didn't effect him in the least.
Confused, Vincent narrowed his eyes, and slowly took a step back, uncertain. "How?" he hissed, his smooth face drawing into a frown. Instead of responding, Nalfien gently let go of Ember, taking a step toward Vincent.
"How do you fare without your gifts?" he said quietly, his brown eyes burning with vengeance. "Are you so certain that you can take down a half-blooded vampire?"
Vincent made the first move, but as soon as he touched Nalfien, he was snagged and thrown to the ground, hearing something snap as it happened. He's strong. Their fight continued, the vampire snarling as he tried to get a good grip on Nalfien. I can't lose this. Not against a half breed!
-

See'r let out a heartbroken yell as soon as Riley disappeared from the room. He turned his face away from the window, trying to force his brother's words from his mind. Slamming his fist into the wall beside him, the vampire choked back a sob. Everything rushed back to him then. He'd killed Riley's wife . . . and his child. Bloodlust . . . or so he said. But there had been another motive: jealousy. And now . . . Riley had returned the favor. He'd stolen Nina from him, just as See'r had stolen his beloved.
"Nina!" he called out, gritting his fangs and standing. He was tired from the loss of blood, but not completely useless. Besides, he was still sparked up on adrenaline. Slamming the door open, the silver-haired youth made his way out into the hallway. He would find the woman with her child, just as Rose said. Heading for the room, he didn't bother knocking - he slid the door open before stepping into the room.

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 10:27 PM

Ember watched the fight, and felt weakness hit her again and climbed back into the car and curled up, just as Riley appeared next to Nalfien and Vincent fighting. "Hmm... seems like a lost fight.." He said, then noticed Ember climbing into the car and quickly slammed the door shut and jumped in the driveseat and started to drive off.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2010, 10:53 PM

Rosa just looked at him and said "I see he left don't worry I will be after him good bye sit see'r and your wife is with the child." Rosa leaves and goes after Riley "Well Riley you failed like always you can love again just not with Nina." She just can't tell him how she feels about him.

She looks at her child and see'r "Sorry See'r for freaking out but I am ok I don't know but Rosa as a crush on your brother and she might tell him how she really feels about him."

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 10:55 PM

((Riley is already gone... he drove off))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2010, 10:56 PM

(Rosa is after him)

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM

((How'd she get in the car?))

Esmme

Old 06-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Vincent glanced at the limo as it drove away, and his pale face broke into a slight smile. Bastard. Riley drove more than half the driveway's distance before Nalfien paused, his clawed hand hovering over the vampire for a moment. Ember! "No!" he lunged away from Vincent, using his vampiric speed to head after the car - and then feel Vincent ram into him, sending them both to the ground. The ground about them was soon splattered with blood from each of the opponents, and Nalfien managed to shove Vincent away from him. By that time, the car was gone. Taking off in that direction, the half breed grit his teeth. No!
-

See'r moved to sit beside Nina, looking a bit traumatized . . . and then collapsed beside her, nearly crushing her to him. "Nina," he whispered, his voice ragged and broken, "Why? Why did you do it?" A sob built up in his throat, but the vampire didn't let it escape. His hands flew up to Nina's face, and he stroked either side of her face. "Why?!" It felt like insanity was pressing in on him . . . and just when he'd thought he'd found an escape, too.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2010, 11:24 PM

She looked at him I was like under his spell I couldn't get away from him he put something in my mind to love him but my heart told me that I loved you see"r. " She put the baby down and went to him and hugged him so tight.

Esmme

Old 06-08-2010, 06:21 AM

See'r let Nina hug him, but didn't return the embrace. Instead, he pushed her away somewhat roughly, frowning. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" he snarled, keeping the woman at bay. Staying a few feet from her, the vampire felt his anger return. Anger at both Riley, and Nina. He was hurt. Heartbroken. He felt defiled. "Blame Riley! Yet you're the one that merely allowed it to happen?!" Angrily motioning toward the wall, he hissed. "You didn't even fight!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM

Nala just came in and hit him in the head "See'r are you that stupid Riley controlled her her eyes were purple she couldn't do anything and she didn't mean anything of that stuff that is what he wanted to hear from her it wasn't not from her heart I know her heart she is scared that you are blaming her that what she couldn't control but she loves you."

Nina just looked at nala protecting her and the child and she takes the child and heads for the other room.

Esmme

Old 06-08-2010, 03:54 PM

See'r hissed, and then slammed his fist against the wall, letting out a growl of anger. He knew it wasn't right to blame Nina, but . . . he was far too upset to just let it go. "I need . . . some air." The vampire was outside a few moments later, taking deep breaths as he tried to keep his mind straight. Even so, he was scared. He'd contemplated doing just what he was afraid of: hurting Nina. He was thinking of hurting her.
Frustrated with himself, the pale youth sat on the front steps, his head falling into his hands. I've always struggled with reality. But why does it have to haunt me now? Insanity clawed at his mind, and See'r could barely keep it at bay. He'd fallen victim to the mindset once, and it had cost him many lives . . . the vampire didn't want it to happen again. Yet, after the appearance of Riley, after everything that had happened, he felt it returning. "No," he whispered under his breath, squeezing his eyes shut. It didn't help. The first thing he saw was Nina's form, torn apart by his own fangs and claws. Slowly, the visions returned, bringing with them the screams of Riley's family, of the many others he'd slaughtered. "No."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2010, 04:45 PM

She was holding Nala in her arms and rocking her back and than the baby falls asleep and she puts her in her bed and looks at her and feels that See'r is upset still and she doesn't know what you do.