Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2013, 03:24 PM

Hailey took a deep steadying breath, "okay, okay, I'm calm, what can we do to help?"

Demetrius frowned at his sister, "uh-uh no way, you are eleven, you will stay home and be safe, i will not let you endanegr yourself, no matter what"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2013, 07:48 PM

Zero sighed. "That was a bad idea Demetrius." He said, and then sighed again.Hang on Tsuki... Zero thought, and then looked back at Hailey."We need a healer."
~~~~
Benjamin smiled, and then kissed her on the lips."Well, I told you I could hear you from anywhere. Anyway, I have a question to ask you, Gemini." He said, and then sighed."What are your thoughts on the T.S.O.S.B?" Benjamin asked, his voice somewhat distressed at her answer.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-18-2013, 09:14 PM

Right after explaining the whole situation to both Hailey and Demetrius on how they had to remain calm about the problem as well as explaining to them about how Tsuki had a plan and that it was best for them not to interrupt her plan in case it would ruin everything. Listening as to how Hailey spoke up on asking what they would be able to do, Hikaru took his attention over toward her only for a moment as Demetrius stated that she was too young to help. However, due to her power of healing it was going to be essential that she had joined into the fight but just remained away from where most of the conflict was going on. "Demetrius..if her power is to heal..that will become a great difference between the lost and winning of the battle..I know you want to protect her because she's young..we won't let her get into the fight..but if any of us get too hurt..We're going to have to have someone take care of the wounds as quickly as possible." Hikaru explained only to hear from Zero that he seemed to also agree with Hikaru's idea of having a healer.

Jay's clone had remained within the darkness as it listened and watched everything progress between Benjamin and the kitsune female. The main thing that had caught his attention was when the clone had ended up hearing Benjamin ask the girl about what she thought on the T.S.O.S.B group. Hearing that question, Jay began to focus more of his dark energy into the clone to make sure he would hear the answer from the girl.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 PM

Zero looked at the ground."We need more people who will be willing to help us fight. If the mayor is going to be killed, how are we going to stop with within one day?" He asked, and then clenched down on his teeth.

(majorly hitting writer's block)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-19-2013, 02:40 AM

Gemini paused."The...what? Sorry.That's not familiar to me." She said,frowning."What is it,exactly?"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2013, 08:44 PM

Hailey glared at Demetrius, "you can't stop me, if you don't let me go with you i'll just sneak out after you anyway"
------
Demetrius groaned, "i hate it when you get like this"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2013, 03:05 PM

Benjamin sighed, and then shook his head."The Society of Supernatural Beings. It isn't anything that you really need to worry about though, I was just seeing if you were familiar with it is all." He replied, and then put his hand gently onto Gemini's cheek."Now, no frowning, okay?" He smiled.
~~~~~~~~
Zero shook his head, obviously some-what amused with Demetrius' reaction to Hailey."Well, she is your sister, Demetrius." He looked over at Hikaru."We also are needing to find more people to help... it will be us four against 2 organizations. Do you know of anyone else that could help us out with the fight?" He asked, his tone more worried at the thought that they wouldn't be able to handle themselves with just the four of them."We have to get the word out about this." He closed his eyes.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2013, 03:17 PM

((okay now my post's gonna get all pastor's daughter, sorry if it offends you, well actually no that's a lie i really don't care if it offends you, it's just who Eric is, don't like ti take it up with him :P))

Alexandria was at school and Avelina was taking a nap. Eric knelt at the foot of his bed with his head in his hands, "Oh God, Oh Jesus I'm a monster, I ignored your Word and turned to hatred and anger instead, I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I guess no one ever does, but you can use even the evil I do for good, If I hadn't been hunting last night I never would have found Avelina, thank you for that Lord, I feel like I've been given a second chance with that little baby, help me to find a way to repay the wrongs I've done and live in a way that brings glory to you and honors the memory of my beloved Angelina and Emily, help me to be the best father can be to thiose little girls, they need me Lord and I need you, thank you for reminding me of that. Amen"

Demetrius sighed, "bnut get the word out to who?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2013, 02:52 AM

Gemini tilted her head."That sounds...familiar.But I have never chosen sides before." She said,and smiled at him."So,do you know of any jobs I can get? I really need the money,and illusion money is only getting me so far."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2013, 02:41 PM

Once Avelina woke up Eric took her for a walk, he had bought a stroller. They walked past Zero, Demetrius, Hailey, and Hikaru.

Hailey spotted him, She screamed and hid behind Demetrius.