Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 10:53 PM

Kain shook his head no. "I wouldnt know. lets hope for his sake he dosen't try again. There a town up the road well go there to rest the day."

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-12-2009, 03:26 AM

"Lets hurry the sun will be up in a little while."She said inaudibly."The young one...will she make it?"
Kristina walked over to the human girl,and held her chin up to read the emotion in her eyes."How are you holding up,young one?"She smilled at the young one.

meleonia
cat demon
Send a message via AIM to meleonia Send a message via Yahoo to meleonia

Old 11-12-2009, 03:29 AM

do blieve in actual vampires

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2009, 03:29 AM

"the young one is okay no physical damage, though i am worried about her metal state. She might not be the same after what she had seen. yes lets go to the town ill carry the girl." Kain said picking up the girl again. " your going be okay your with friends now." he said as they started walking.

(( small edit: im sorry about moving the girl without her permission, but its progress the story))

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 07:17 AM

[[ its fine, I understand XD]]

it was cold outside..we were heading into town I beleive I whispered..:dont leave me" and i clinged to the man holding me I was dead scared but I knew no one else and so far he has helped me so I had to trust him..."im..im hungry.." I say...

loveisforever95

Old 11-12-2009, 06:08 PM

"It'll be okay"Kristina said to the young human girl.*sigh*"I wish there was more i could do to help her...but in past years i have never thought to take medical school..."She said loud enough for the girl to hear.So she wouldn't be frightened."When we get there we will get you some food,okay?"she said to the frightend girl."It's okay I'm your friend."She added.
As they got close to the town she heard a swish as if someones cloak had moved behind them,and she found the smell of dried blood and the scent of the place she was in before.As she flung her self around she saw the vampire slide into the shadows."Great know we have a stalker..."She said inaudibly to the vampire she yet had to thank for her life.She also had to find if she could trust him."By the way...thank you..."She told him."If it wasn't for you me and the young girl would most likely be gone by now..."She continued walking,and heard the vampire take stride after stride getting no closer than he already was.Will he go after one of us again?she thought to her self.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-12-2009 at 06:11 PM..

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2009, 06:15 PM

Kain nodded. "your welcome. I believe there is a 24 hour denies in town. Well get several things to go so she wont have to leave our sight, while we are at the hotel." Kain knew the vampire was behind them he was tracking his movements already. Kain was thinking:'It seems he is a low level vampire, probably was human before he turned and the blood lust is too much. He has been driven to insanity.

loveisforever95

Old 11-12-2009, 08:16 PM

Kristina smilled and said"Okay..."instead of talking she listened into Kains thoughts...'It seems he is a low level vampire, probably was human before he turned and the blood lust is too much. He has been driven to insanity.Kain thought.
We have to watch out for him...even though he's low level he's very strong.I think i know him,but i can't remember from where.Theres a human that got lost on a trail...should we get him for our...stalker?Kristina thought.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 08:44 PM

when we were inside the hotel room I could see and speak just fine " Thank you..both of you for..saving me.." I say and I had no idea who these people were..it was strange I had a feeling that they weren't human but that's impossible...right?.. i mean there is no such things as..as..anything but humans..

loveisforever95

Old 11-12-2009, 09:07 PM

"No need to thank me...It was all Kain...i was in the basement."Krisitina said. She looked at the young girl questioningly as if to ask are you okay.Then she looked at kain and thought Shes on to us.Did you hear her thoughts?What would we do if she found out?

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 10:02 PM

" what? you were in the basement?" wow I had no idea...I looked over at kain "well thank you then" I say and I stand up..wait I stand up? "Hey! I can move!" I say and start dancing with laughter."This is great!" and I start walking around the room, so happy that I could move, it was amazing.

loveisforever95

Old 11-12-2009, 11:02 PM

"um ya guess you didn't know that."Kristina said."Yay I'm so happy for you you can finnally move!"she said to the young one.She chuckled,and said"So what's your name?Mines Kristina."Kristina smelled the scents of the house she was in and cautiously looked out the window.No one there...?So she checks the hall and sees the black cloak of a man.*Sigh*"Wait here a second..."she tells Kain and the young one."I'll be right back..."

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-12-2009 at 11:05 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 11:27 PM

she left before I could tell her my name...I whisper.."Sally.." that was my name..that my mother had given me. when she left the room I realized i had to pee and very badly so I went running to the bathroom and it was nice..to go pee.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 01:24 AM

can i jump in as the stalker guy?

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-13-2009, 01:26 AM

sure! go ahead! make your entrance!

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 01:36 AM

(you said he was kinda crazy right? if not i can change it idk)

I had followed the human girl from the house as well as the two others of my kind who insisted on 'protecting' her. Wait why was i following them, because the male, stole the other two a voice inside my head awnsered. Oh that was why okay then, the quiet closing of a door caught my attention the female vampire...Kristina?... yes that was her name had stepped into the hall

( thanks Vampirekiss)

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 11-13-2009 at 01:53 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-13-2009, 01:42 AM

]welcome]

after I go pee I retunr to the room, and dance some more I was so happy to be moving again.
Kain looked amused "dance with me" I say and pull him towards me and start dancing, he looks
uncomfurtable but I ignore that factor I was having way to much funn " so when are we going to eat" I say.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-13-2009 at 02:20 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-13-2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhoodfan13 View Post
(you said he was kinda crazy right? if not i can change it idk)

I had followed the human girl from the house as well as the two others of my kind who insisted on 'protecting' her. Wait why was i following them, because the male, stole the other two a voice inside my head awnsered. Oh that was why okay then, the quiet closing of a door caught my attention the female vampire...Kristina?... yes that was her name had stepped into the hall

( thanks Vampirekiss)
I posted!

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 02:34 AM

( i realize that now sry)
I hear the two talking inside and i wait for Kristina to make the first move because i won't, i have lost so many things by being impatient including my human life but that is of no matter now..... I began edging towards the window just in case the other, Kain, decided to join Kristina in fighting against me... the side of me that still felt those pitiful human emotions was shoved aside as i prepared for the attack that i knew would eventually come from the other, sigh it always came down to a fight

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 11-13-2009 at 02:41 AM.. Reason: just thought i'd add it

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-13-2009, 02:37 AM

I was letting you know that I had posted.

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 04:00 AM

(Yay emalee! thank you love ya sis!Hi vampirekiss!I'm happy lol)
Krisitina flung herself around the corner with a blinding rage that came frome revenge."Youll pay for that."She hissed.
(sorry guys my computer shut off last night and wouldn't come back on)

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-13-2009 at 02:34 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 01:17 PM

( = ) hi hellrose)

She thought i would pay? For what, for the girl? or for me locking her up in the basement? No she was weak she protected humans, no she would pay for escaping because in the end i've always won.

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 02:45 PM

She thought i would pay? For what, for the girl? or for me locking her up in the basement? No she was weak she protected humans, no she would pay for escaping because in the end i've always won.Thought the vampire she was ready to kill.
No you will pay for both of us.Get ready to die,you got me the first time,but you won't get me this time.You think I'm weak.Think again.
Kristina thought.
She flung herself with full force at him,and scratched all the way down his arm.
(Em we can read minds so ya lol.)

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 09:42 PM

( k i figured that out don't know if i'll use it yet so for now he's disregarding it idk)

"AARGH!" i cried out in pain as she scratched my arm, I ducked down and swung my arm out tearing the fabric of her shirt.

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 10:17 PM

As Kristinas eyes turned silver she kicked him so hard in ther stomach that he got glung across the hall into the wall."You'll never ever hurt any human or vampire again!"she hissed and ran towards him.
(kk)