robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 10:24 PM

I rolled out of the way and to the window this was one fight i wouldn't win she was angry, i opened it and ran out onto the firescape and began climbing down as fast as i could.... but i would be back those i captured did not escape this easily!

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-13-2009, 10:28 PM

He will not get away this easily.He will pay for what he did to us.Kristina thought as she flung herself out the window,and landed right in front of the vampire."What's your name young vampire,SO I CAN RECORD YOUR DEATH!"She said in an inaudible intense hiss.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 10:41 PM

AH! she was in front of me i dodged to the left clawing her left side as i did and jumped to the alley below i ran to the alley entrance and before exiting onto the street i yelled back to " Evan the names Evan!{"

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 11:16 PM

"Aaaaahhhhh"She growled."Evan...?" She ran and then realised it was to late to get to...Evan.So she ran back to the room and entered through the window.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-14-2009 at 12:25 AM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 11:22 PM

I peeked around the corner good she went back inside now.... i should probably find something to eat.... a child sitting in a dark corner of an alley really what more invitation did i need i didn't like children...never had, never will...i grinned evilly before approaching the child

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 05:06 AM

Kristina ran as fast as she could when she heard the thoughts of Evan .She jumped of the fire escape and ran.She raced up behind him and flung him twenty feet away from the young child.She ran over there and growled out a statement of rage."You dare hurt a child,even though you don't like them you do not kill them!"She let him go and caught herself before she killed him."I will not kill i will just leave you here after i imobilize you!!"

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 05:10 AM

I looked at kain with worried eyes when I heard all the comotion in the hall"wha...?" I began and he looked worried as well as if i wasent supposed to know something..vampire? what? I thought and kain gave me a look..like he knew..what I was thinking...

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 07:19 PM

Kristina flung him down to the ground and broke his arm."I think thats enough damage.So don't come back!"She growled at him.She ran back to the room and jumped through the window."Hey...what's knew...?"kristina read kain's mind.She's on to us...earlier she thought of our race...Kain thought."How are you...Sally?"

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 08:23 PM

Kain smiled down to sally. "Its okay little one, there is no such thing as vampires. While people like myself and Kristine tend to sleep in the day and have almost no appetite for food we are not vampires." Kain said, he was lying but he didn't want the little girl to think they were monsters. he want to protect her at all coasts. Kristina Please make waist of that creature faster, so we can get Sally some food
((Welcome new preson... alot has happened in the day or so i haven't been here))

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 08:32 PM

<sorry i played your part...>
Kain he's taken care of..."Any trouble while i was gone...?"Kristina whispered in a vampires voice.The level one vampire's name is Evan...I chased him all the way down the hall and out the window.And the into the forest where he found a human child...

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 08:37 PM

Evan huh, Ill remember that. Is he truly slipped into insanity though?
"No noting has happened, Sally asked about the vampires," Kain chuckles lightly "So i told her about are condition where we don't eat a lot and have to sleep in the daytime. Sally Are you hungry? "

((Small edit: Its okay if i dont show up and you guys need my character to do something to take tempry controll of him... This is slowly turning into a vampire knights style role play lol wich is kool by me, since in my first comment i described Kain as a Noble vampire if there is no objections I would like to change it to a pure blood vampire))

Last edited by Lord Angel Newlife; 11-14-2009 at 08:42 PM..

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 08:41 PM

Partially i think someone could fix him though.Kristina looked at Sally then back at Kain.*sigh*Hmmmm i wonder if he will come back or not...I lost my control but i didn't kill him...I remember him from somewhere but i can't remember...

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 08:48 PM

"Kain smiled and they walked to the restaurant he held Sally's hand, "Ordered what ever you want sally." once a human turned slips below into the void they can't be fix. I'll keep an eye on him. You lost control, A young vampire such as yourself will need to feed more, So in the early morning find a traveler who is alone a feed off of them before coming back to the room. i don't want you to try to feed form sally
(( i made a minor edit to my previous post))

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 08:57 PM

<That's fine my vampire is pure blood.>
Sigh...You can keep an eye on him but i promise i will.I know, can i go right now?If i can i'll just...leave you two alone.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-14-2009 at 10:33 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 10:03 PM

He held my hand I wasent sure if it was becouse he thought if me as a child..or..I shook my head food yes food mm" Ill have.. burger large with fries and root beer with a taco.." I say ha. Kain almost looks disgusted.."and I want some ranch to go with it" I say and smile at Kain he was so kind, I cant beleive I thought strange of him.

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 10:37 PM

As kristina walks back to the resturant she fells refreshed before she gets there she smells the human food.Oh gross!!Oh!!! Kain do you have feelings for Sally?????????More than friend feelings???I can never trust humans again though....."Hey sally how are you?Feeling better after you ate?"Kristina says to Sally.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 12:33 AM

Kain sipped form his large coffee. If you need to leave, kristina i wont hold it against you. "Good food eh?" he said to Sally

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:10 AM

"mmm yes" I say with my mouth full of food and a grin on my face why did kristna look more grossed out than Kain did? and the way they look at eachother..ohh..they must be a thing..I blush Feeling stupid for thinking that kain thought o fme more than a child even though I am 18."thanks for the food" I say with a smile.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 02:13 AM

"Your very welcome." Kain smiled she thinks im with Kristina, could be worst i suppose.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:17 AM

I yawn...its getting late..I finish my food " Ill be right back, Have to use the little girls room" and I head to the bathroom I really did have to go, but I wanted them to have there alone time..

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 02:17 AM

Oh no way!She thinks we're toghether!Kristina chuckled and softened her look of disgust.If only she knew.....that's never going to happen!Hahahha

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 05:32 AM

Kain smiled, "Not a bad human girl eh?" He asked. "The low leveled vampire might have marked her and you. I don't sleep so feel free to sleep during the day and build your strength."

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 05:39 AM

"She's a cool human...never meet a human like her.I'm okay i only need two hours of sleep a week...quite weird if you ask me."Kristina said to Kain.She said distractedly.She was tapping into Evan's mind once and a while.Argh!Where are they??Have they disappeared???Argh!Evan thought.Kristina laughed at the level one vampire and his foolishness."He can't track us because of the human food scent.She giggled again.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-15-2009 at 05:42 AM..

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 05:45 AM

"I know i plan on hunting him when Sally sleeps again. Low levels are irritating. Hey so I know your not human turned but what family do you belong too?" Kain asked mildly interested becuase he thought he knew all of the pure breeded children.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 05:48 AM

"Thats good.Yes they are.The Avian family...you?"She asked mildly curious,because she only knew her family and one other.