View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this once it's finished! :) 7 25.00%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 9 32.14%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 21.43%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-11-2009, 02:11 AM

Fiorella followed him. She enjoyed his company very much and was happy he floated into her house by chance. After some thought she realized he must have followed her home from the store. She smiled and giggled a little when he said he would try to look normal. When Fio heard him trail off and start to bleed she became slightly confused. "Are you alright? I don't want to be hurting you or something of the sort?" Fio asked expressing concern.

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 02:16 AM

Deciding to see precisely where the girl reaper was, Misa walked along the fenceline and poked her head through one of the boards. Blood dripped from her face and as she turned her neck to see the back of the girl standing several feet away a hideous sneer formed on her lips. She was still there, still within reach of Misa's prey. The 2A ghost snarled, glaring at the woman. "Mine! Misa kill! Kill!" She shouted angrily as she brought the rest of her body through the fence and ran at the girl with her bloodied knife raised.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 02:20 AM

"Oh Im fine. This happens from time to time. It doesn't hurt but it proves Im dead...if the floating di...." He immediatly put his arm out to stop her as he saw his sister standing near an ally way, her weapon drawn. It was then that he took notice of the Type 2A that he had sensed. He reached for something that was hidden underneath his shirt on his back, but didn't pull it out. "I think we should stay here for a little bit. A Type 2A is in front of my sister..."

Amsha kept her eyes on the ghost, wondering what she would do She saw the ghost of the cop emerge from the body as a type 1, not really saying much. "Hey you, cop! Get over here!" The ghost of the cop floated towards her confused. "Stay put." She then sensed her brother near by, but said nothing. If he made a move on the ghost she would have to fight him as well as the Type 2A in front of her.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:29 AM

Fio was smiling as he was talking until he put his arm out. It sounded bad.
;A type 2A... that was the bad kind! Shouldn't he help his sister?!
Fiorella looked at him as he reached to his back.
"Shouldn't you help her?!" she asked frantically.
Fiorella looked to Ahsma in a panic.

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 02:43 AM

Oh! He came out! Misa's attention was immediately distracted by the cop's ghost and her aim changed slightly. Misa almost completely ignored the reaper girl and slashed her kitchen knife at the cop's puzzled ghost. She'd kill it! Kill it again and again until it was gone forever!

{bleck, short and icky ><'}

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 02:56 AM

(just to clarify...is she slashing through the bars?)

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 03:00 AM

{bars? No, she came fully out of the fence in my previous post...she was actually running at the amsha with her knife raised, but then changed her target to the cop ^-^ ...and, hahaha, I was assuming the fence was wooden xD; teach me to be more descriptive in my posts :P lol}

Last edited by Ecaterina; 11-11-2009 at 03:04 AM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 03:08 AM

(Whoops! Totally didnt see that post...my bad! Dang..sry..)

"Not so fast you!" She shot one end directly at the ghost but bounced the other end against the wall to circle in at a different direction to trap her as she ran for the Cop's ghost.

Ahsma saw the ghost as well and answered the girl next to her in a voice that definitly was frightening. "Hell no!" He ran foreward, pulling out his own scythe with a retractable handle which extended. He flew fast and grabbed the cops ghost getting it out of the way of the two fighting. He pummled down the cops ghost to a nice round shape before popping it into his mouth, unhinging his jaw slightly and gulping it down. He smacked his lips. "Thanks for the meal...."

Amsha looked back from what she was doing. "Ahsma!!! What have you done!!" She yelled, distracted.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:19 AM

Fiorella was lost in the rush of the fight. Before she knew it Ahsma had scooped up the cop ghost and devoured him. Her legs shook beneath her. His voice scared her and now he ate ghosts... wow. Fio was left speechless not knowing what to say or do. She leaned onto the near by wall. Her legs were shaking.
'What just happened? I felt a warm feeling when the ghost came by now... I feel empty. This is horrible. And I just saw him eat him! I guess that's what he meant by eats diffrent things... I guess I shouldn't judge him too fast. I don't know everything.' Fiorella felt weak. She leaned up against the wall for support and looked towards his sister.

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 03:25 AM

{haha, don't worry about it =P lol}

She saw the glint of metal out of the corner of her eye and darted sideways - the blade cutting shallowly into her side - grasping the chain just before the blade. With a hiss, she swung the chain once and sent it to hit the other blade. And then the unthinkable happened; the spirit reaper stole her kill. Misa was both infuriated and pleased. The cop was dead, yay; but she hadn't been the one to kill him, boo! She wasn't sure whether to scream in fury, or giggle with glee - what a bizarre situation. With the girl reaper distracted, Misa stared at the male with wide blue eyes through the curtain of blood covering her face. After several seconds of simply staring at him, the ghost girl kicked the ground with her shoe and muttered a string of profanities. She glared at the spirit reaper, but decided to do nothing. He'd killed the thing she'd wanted to kill, he'd spoiled the fun. Misa turned swiftly, glaring at the other girl who'd come with the boy and baring her teeth at her like an animal, then walking off through the fence again. She didn't stop behind the fence this time and kept walking in a straight line through peoples' backyards. Her muttering didn't cease either; she was furious. First the girl reaper had wounded her, how ever shallow the cut, and then the boy reaper had stolen her kill! Damn!

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 03:30 AM

Amsha turned back just in time to see her prey walk away. Dang! She got away! She swiftly tugged them back and had them swing around her waist withouthurting her, her shirt going down to cover them. She looked over at her twin. "What the hell is wrong with you! That man was about to go to the other side!"

"Oh he went to the other side alright...Right into my stomich!" He licked his lips. "Also, Flo over there," He pointed in her direction. "Want's to talk to ya. I think she's afraid of me now." He put his scythe away, and flew off, feeling a bit too full.

"Well who wouldnt be afraid of you!" She shouted at him, throughing a rock at his direction, crying slightly. She hated what her brother had become. She looked over at the girl he had pointed out and calmed herself before approaching. "Are you ok?" She offered a helping hand.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-11-2009, 03:35 AM

Lillian Alex started to walk around and noticed some ghosts and humans having some trouble. She looked at them and knocked on the window. She smiled trying to see what was happening.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:35 AM

Fiorella heard her heart pounding in her ears. She watch Ahsma go to flee.
'Please, don't go! Stay. I'm not afraid. Just confused,' she screamed in her mind. Fiorella wanted him to hear, but was to shy to say. She shouldn't say such a thing when she hardly knew him. Fio took the sisters hand and nodded. Fiorella didn't know what to say. She was confused. Fio wanted Ahsma back. Fio wanted to understand. Fio wanted an explanation from Ahsma. Fio wanted information from his sister... Fiorella Gallaea wanted a lot in that moment in time.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-11-2009, 03:52 AM

The twin's watched with a raised brow as the spirit reaper as well as the girl that they had followed came rushing out and towards the direction of the screaming they heard only moments ago and the presumed location of the type 2 A. Gray and violet eyes met only moments after with questioning looks in their eyes.

"You think they know it's dangerous to go that way?" Kira asked turning his gaze away from his brother's and towards the direction the others had disappeared to. He knew one to be a spirit reaper, as he had threatened to eat them if they were there for a hostile reason, but the girl didn't seem to be a spirit. He paused for a few moments as he was sure that it wouldn't be safe to go that way as he knew an inevitable fight would probably break out.

"Kira I'll go scope it out, you stay here alright?" Loki said in a serious tone and then took off after the others. It wasn't long before he came upon the battle between the 2 A and a living human girl. Quickly he hid in the shadows, as he recognized the girl to be the irritable reaper from before. He watched silently, noticing the spirit reaper boy and the other girl not too far away from the scene either and mostly just standing there. He wasn't concerned with them at the moment. He watched as the ghost of the fallen cop rose from his body, told to stay put as he wander towards her, then finally his inevitable end in the stomach of the spirit reaper as he was devoured. He continued to silently watch as the 2 A got away. "I see so that's how it is..." he whispered quietly to himself.

Kira meanwhile stayed and waited anxiously for his brother to return and tell what had happened. He knew that if something had gone wrong his twin would have raised a signal they worked out, and since he hadn't heard it yet he knew there wasn't too much to worry about. He glanced at the other reaper and being sure to keep an eye on her just in case. He didn't exactly trust her, and from her words earlier he had fairly good reason. He turned his head and once again caught sight of the girl whom he assumed had played the music. Once this had blown over he thought he would question her a bit. His head then turned towards the house where the other girl that entered had been. He hadn't seen her in the group and wondered if perhaps he should warn her just in case the 2 A escaped and headed in this direction. If that were to happen he knew she would probably be in a bit of danger despite the presence of a reaper and himself. He wasn't sure what the other girl was, other than human so he didn't know if she would be able to assist if the need arose.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 AM

Amsha smiled. "It's ok. He's gone. I'm glad he didn't hurt you. He must have eaten before hand which gives no reason for him having to eat already!" She shook her head in disappointment. "So what can I help you with? Was he telling the truth that you wanted to see me." She then slapped herself in the back of her head. "How rude of me! My names Amsha. Nice you meet you...Flo was it?"

Arechi

Old 11-11-2009, 04:18 AM

(As much as I hate posting OOC here especially without an rp part, please remember to try and either directly or indirectly include some of the other characters. :sweat: )

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:35 PM

Fiorella smiled lightly at her. "My name is Fiorella, but sometimes my friends and family call me Fio. I guess Ahsma picked up on it while we were talking, but yes I did want to see you... Uhm I see ghosts. But I don't know why I do. It's hard to explain..." she lightly trailed off. She turned in embarassment. "My Grannie told me I'd be special. And now I see ghosts, and they scare me sometimes. I just want to understand. So your brother told me you could help me out." Fiorella raised her eyes from the ground to see someone... or something hiding in the shadows.
'Is someone there? Or am I seeing things? She strained her eyes to look better at the figure still not making things clearer. Fio saw something pinkish in color.
'Perhaps Amsha will see him too.'

{Sorry I was just trying to get Loki involved the best i could }

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-11-2009, 03:07 PM

{Where exactly are you guys? Cause its hard to join in when your confused on the place people are :P}

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 04:50 PM

"Well I have books upon books and I am kind of good at picking out what people are, so sure I can help you, if you don't mind going back to my place." She then noticed Flo's eyes and that they actually werent looking at her. She turned and saw what she was looking at. She thought she recognized him from earlier. "Just great and what do you want now?" She put out a protective hand out, to keep Flo behind her. "Careful Flow. This one claims to be a Type 2B but when approached with kindness him and his brother got pretty nasty, so there might be another fight on our hands. I'll protect you no matter the cost." She however did not make and would not make the first move to attack

Ahsma floated around some, looking at all the people below him. He wondered if he should play some tricks to entertain himself now that he had no one to talk to.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:28 PM

Fiorella peered over Amsha's arm. 'He doesn't look all that threatening... then again I guess I am pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff. I'll find out everything though. Fio nodded in response to Amsha saying she would have to come to her home. That was no problem. Not wanting to cause trouble she continued to look from behind Amsha wondering what would happen next.

Arechi

Old 11-11-2009, 08:19 PM

(To answer your question Ember, Lillian, Alana, Kira, and Ember are in front of Fiorella's home. Fiorella, Loki, and Amsha are in an alleyway not too far off from the house and are at the scene where Misa, the Type 2 A, killed a cop. Ashma is floating around I think someone near them and Misa was going through people's backyards. I think that's everyone. :D)

Loki sighed as he knew he had been spotted. "Your thinking of my twin Kira, he's the type 2 B. I'm Loki and I'm a type 3, so no I'm not a Type 2 B" he said glaring in the shadows. He had heard the reaper girl say something about the possibility of a fight and glanced around. He didn't see the Type 2 A and then knew that she was referring to him.

"Why would I waste my time fighting the living? And of course I'm going to act nasty to you. How would you like it if someone randomly came up to you and asked you if you wanted to die?!" he stated and moved away from the shadows and more towards the light though still fairly away from the two girls. He figured since he had been spotted there was no use in hiding in the shadows any longer. He was careful though to keep an eye on the reaper girl and an eye out for the spirit reaper if he were to show up again. He was not going to be reaper food, not while his purpose was still unfulfilled.

"As for Kira if you had payed attention to him and his attitude rather than mine you would have realized he was the one attempting to be civil. Why that was I have no idea since one your a reaper and two what you thought to be polite to a ghost was in fact quite the opposite" he said crossing his arms and still glaring at the reaper woman.

His gaze then turned to the other girl that he believed he had heard called Fiorella. "Great another one. A word of advice to you, don't randomly go up to a type 2 B or a type 3 and ask if they need help passing to the other side. We are here for a reason and once that's fulfilled we'll gladly take our leave" he said in a more calm tone. He didn't feel that just because he was upset at the other reaper he didn't have to take it out on the innocent girl.

Meanwhile Kira watched as the dancer girl went to the window and knocked on it. "I think that only one girl and the other girl's family are currently in there" he said gently raising a hand slightly, as some of the living do to get the attention of another. Although he was attempting to get the attention of the girl he believed the music had come from his gray eyes were trained on the reaper that was there, although he also kept an eye on the door in case the remaining girl in the house came out out of the top of his eyes.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-11-2009, 08:50 PM

Holly walked down the street slowly. She was dressed in a black gown holding a black flower. It had been 2 weeks from Alex's death and every night holly had gone to his grave to talk to him. She hadn't seen him but every time black rose was placed on his grave. She didn't know who put it there or why they put it there. Holly alway took the flower and placed it in her room. He room now was alex's before he died. She was a medium, so was his mother. They were both trying to contact Alex but neither of them could. Holly had been a medium for her whole life and just started to explore it about a year ago. She had to leave her house because her parents didn't aprove of it. As she walked down the street she noticed people and slowly covered her red hair with a black lace veil. Normally she dressed all in white durring the day but at night she blended in with black. Holly sighed and slowly walked past a house she knew belonged to a human reper named Fiorella.

Alex had died. It wasn't a fun death, he was stabbed then pushed down a hill into a rose bush. He was dead but had died slowly and painfully loosing all the blood in his body. His blood had turned the roses black. He couldn't speak to holly yet he wasn't strong enough. So for the past few weeks he left black roses on his grave. No one had found his body. It was still laying entangled with the rose bushes. For his grave they burried his favorite book and his clothes as a memory of him. Alex longed to get the book out but there was no way for him to dig into the ground. Alex had sat and watched holly cry at his grave. He was abnormally far away from her. He didn't want her to pick up her presents and not be able to tell her it was him. Alex just sat and waited till one day he would be strong enough to show her where he was.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-11-2009, 09:48 PM

((I'm lost))

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 10:45 PM

"Well, he just answered your question, albeit it a not so neccisary tone." She brushed her hair back, slightly relaxing just in case he did try something. "So what were you spying on us for? I'm sure that's not part of you "business" here...." She looked at Flo. "Type 3's that have business left are usually those summoned by Mediums, and the mediums have died before hand." She had notebooks filled with different things about each type of ghost and human. Her parents had taught her almost everything she knew.

Ahsma grinned as he saw a human walking in moarning clothes. This would be his target of fun. He dove down behind her, getting nice and close before starting to try and possess her.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:54 PM

I'm- a reaper? Is that bad?" she asked in confusion. Fiorella looked at the man. He didn't seem all that bad. "Yeah Ahsma told me about all the types of ghosts. He just couldn't tell me why I saw them. And I really wanted to know so he nicely brought me to you." Fio looked over at the man and decided to speak to him. "Thanks! I'll remember to be nice! My name's Fiorella!"
'It couldn't hurt to be nice to everyone. It wasn't as though he was mean to her.'
Fiorella grinned at the man then looked to Amsha again. "Is it hard to be a reaper?"
'Will Ahsma still be my friend if I'm a reaper.'