Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2009, 02:41 AM

ooc((Silif stole you already I think...if I read her post right and Kamen is leaving the club going home where Silfi is I hope. And Marie is going back to the house.))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-23-2009, 03:16 AM

(i post it)

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2009, 03:48 AM

Kamen walks down the the basement and smiles as he peers at the new girl in it. He laughs as his fangs show. She was quite a sight. He hoped she would taste as good as she smelt. He looked about his clan and smiled knowing they had the same thought he did. He stud there and smiled as he looked for Silfi she had got the girl it was only right she got the first bit.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-23-2009, 03:57 AM

she looks at them she is scared "who are and what are you and why did you take me" she looks at him she is scared of him and them

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-25-2009, 02:30 AM

"Why does Kamen take any human pet?" a voice purred from the shadows beside the girl. "Food. And whatever else he sees fit."
Red eyes were set in a slender pale face, and the vampire's form was abnormally thin. When one looked at him, they would see something right out of the Nightmare Before Christmas. His clothing consisted of a pair of ragged black pants and a loose white shirt that was constantly stained with blood. No shoes, the buttons undone on his shirt, and no regard for making himself pleasant.
See'r had a pretty face . . . if one went for wild and a bit mad. His crimson eyes gazed upon the new "pet", his smile one of wickedness.
"Kamen hunts for desert, not dinner."

((Hope that was an okay entrance. Heh, here's what he looks like, along with his description above. Age: Unknown))

Last edited by Esmme; 11-27-2009 at 04:05 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2009, 02:36 AM

she looks at him beside her she thinks he is cute but she is scared of him she turns her head and hides her face her neck is showing

Esmme

Old 11-25-2009, 03:24 AM

See'r licked his pale lips, fighting off blood lust as he leaned against the wall beside her. Leaning down, he stroked her jaw. "Shush shush shush," he whispered, his red eyes filled with false comfort. "What is your name, little girl?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:26 AM

she looks at him she is scared of him "n...nina sir" she looks away from him her neck is still showing

Esmme

Old 11-25-2009, 03:32 AM

Still leaning beside her, See'r closed his eyes and swayed. "You're a bit of a temptress, aren't you Nina?" The vampire licked his lips again, his fangs elongating. "You smell like a good meal." Eyes blackening, the tall vampire shifted closer to the chained girl, setting a cold hand on her shoulder.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:36 AM

she looks at him she is scared of him than she slaps him hard "don't touch me again i don't belong to you stupid vampire"

Esmme

Old 11-25-2009, 03:51 AM

See'r grinned, and a bark of laughter escaped his mouth. "Ah, a fiesty one!" His blackened eyes shifted red once more as his hunger for blood lessened. "They chose well this time." The vampire sat down beside the captured human, smiling as she squirmed away from him. "So, little Nina, if you're not mine, who's do you think you are?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2009, 05:44 PM

"what do you mean" she punchs him in the face so hard

Esmme

Old 11-25-2009, 06:27 PM

"Insolent-!" See'r stood suddenly, raising his clawed hand. "You'll bleed for your ignorance."
His seemingly playful attitude evaporated, leaving the vampire snarling and his eyes black as his instincts took over.

((LOL, alright . . . another vampire needs to save her before poor Nina is gutted. :XD))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2009, 06:32 PM

she looks at him her eyes turn white she can't move her body she is under his spell she can't move her body her hand bleeds

Esmme

Old 11-26-2009, 03:45 AM

The blood called to him more than any insult could have. Yanking Nina's hand to his mouth with incredible strength, See'r sank his fangs into her flesh. He sighed slightly, closing his eyes and sucking the life from the girl.
His black eyes opened as he licked the red liquid from his lips, then sank his teeth into her wrist. "You taste better than you smell," he said in a gruff voice, his pretty features growing dark. "I wonder if anyone will notice you're death."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-26-2009, 03:47 AM

her eyes turn to normal she take sher hand back from him she kicks him hard "i have a black belt you know don't touch me"

Esmme

Old 11-26-2009, 04:03 AM

"And there's nothing better than a bit of kick when it comes to your desert," See'r chuckled, licking more blood off of his lips. "I highly doubt you're up for taking on a vampire."
He snatched her hand again and brought it to his mouth. "You taste too good to leave alone, precious."

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2009, 12:59 AM

Kamen glared at the male vampire. He stepped to him and pulled him from the human girl his fang bared as he let out a growl. "THAT IS ENOUGH!" His eyes glowed slightly as he stared at the male.

Esmme

Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 AM

"Easy, Spot," See'r's eyes returned to their usual red as he was yanked away from the human. "I wasn't gonna kill her or anything. Just a little taste is all."
The silver-haired young vampire cringed away from the clan leader, his hissing snarl one of rebellion. "You always ruin all of the fun," his expression darkened. "And you always keep the best for yourself and your favorites." See'r spit at the vampire's feet, and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2009, 01:33 AM

Kamen let out a growl as he grabbed the young vampire by the throat and held him out before him. "Learn your place in this clan! You didn't still her you will not feed on her till the one who did still her does. Though She is quit tempting. You will call me by my name or else she want be the one we eat to night." He threw the young vampire across the room as his eyes glowed brighter. "How young, how foolish. Go hunt if you are hungry but this one is claimed."

Esmme

Old 11-27-2009, 02:09 AM

"Hah!"See'r stood, brushing the loose specks of rubble off of his black clothing. "Hungry? How can I not be when I'm sitting in the room with that!" The vampire pointed an accusing finger at Nina, and his jaw clenched.
Seeing the outraged expression on Kamen's face, the thin vampire snarled. In a sudden shift of expression, See'r stuck his tongue out at the leader, snorting at him. "Young. Hah! I'm probably older than you are, Kamen." His silver hair filtered in front of his crimson eyes, and he stepped up to stand a few inches from the vampire's face. "Weaker doesn't mean younger."

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2009, 02:45 AM

Kamen glared at him then closed his eyes and laughed. "As you wish little brother." His eyes flashed open glowing a bright red. He growled as he spoke. "Just know she is off limits little brother....if you know where you stand then I should have no more problems with you." He turned from him and looked back at Nina. "She is quit a trouble maker though." A grin formed on his face as he turned and looked back at See'r. "You can punish her if you like I want stop you from that but don't kill her just yet. There is still fun to be had with her." He held Nina's jaw in his hand as he looked down at her showing his fangs, then laughed at her. "Don't worry your not my type. I want eat you but as you can tell there are others in my clan who are dying too. You are a bad girl causing all this trouble I might have to kill you."

Esmme

Old 11-27-2009, 04:03 AM

"Ah," See'r's red eyes lit up, and he perked noticably. "So punishment is alright, then?" The vampire slung a thin arm around his leader's shoulders. "Kamen, you are a confusing one, yes?" A bark of laughter escaped his pale lips. "You berrate me for being cruel, and now you give me permission to punish? Too kind, Kamen, too kind."
A strange look came over his face as he looked back down to Nina, but he stayed away from her.
"She will be kept alive," he hissed, "and unbroken. Perhaps I could keep an eye on her until her . . . owner . . . takes her for their own?"

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2009, 04:09 AM

Kamen removed his arm from around him he looked down at Nina and grinned there was some thing about her. He walked off, then stud at the top of the stairs. "Come See'r why don't we go hunt instead there is a club full of young girls who are dying to meet young men as ourselves. She want go any where. If she does then we'll just kill her."

Esmme

Old 11-27-2009, 05:43 AM

See'r chuckled. "Ah, yes," he smiled, "the unsuspecting prey that wander about like cattle. And they even bear throats to you when you ask!" In the blink of an eye the thin vampire was beside Kamen, looking quite a bit more demure than earlier. "Anything you wish, my liege." The silver-haired vampire licked his lips and straightened his clothing. "I've been dying to get out of this place for a few hours now. Thank you for the invitation."
Looking back at Nina, he flashed a toothy grin. "I'll be seeing you later, precious." He would certainly be keeping an eye on the human if her "hunter" didn't show up and claim her.