Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2009, 05:59 AM

Kamen walked out the mansion making his way down the street again to the club he had only been hours before. He smiled at the pretty little deserts that welcomed him into the club with them. He laughed as she watched them enjoying how innocent and ignorant they truly were. If the only knew he thought as he enjoyed them dancing about him. He grew bored with them though. To easy to kill he thought as he moved away from them and to the corner his favorite scouting site for his next victims.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-27-2009, 06:05 AM

Ember walked into the Coven and flopped down on her chair next to the fire. She sighed and grabbed her book from the pocket on the side. ignoring the world she sunk into the book.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-27-2009, 08:42 AM

"Anyone really standing out to you?" See'r asked Kamen, sighing. He looked bored, and shoved one of the partygoers away from him roughly. "I'm not seeing anything too nice here."
Brushing his silver hair away from his face, the "young" vampire stepped up to his leader's side.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2009, 03:02 PM

Kamen rolled his eyes over to See'r admitting the vampire was correct. "All of these are just to easy to get. I think I have lost my want to hunt after all. A shame there are no young goths waiting to be turned into one of us. Or tasty treats about this place. I guess we should go back home and see if the girl is still there. If she is and wandering about the place, I will give her to you to play with...unless the other comes for her. I have no need for her. She is to....young.....for my taste." He grinned as he looked about the people one more time. He crossed his arms over his chest as he began to walk out of the club keeping his eyes open for any little tasty desert that made it's self known to him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-28-2009, 01:28 AM

she gets up she is scared of this place the chains are gone she finds a room with a girl reading a book next to the fire "lady i need to ask you something" she looks at her

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 01:45 AM

Ember looked up as someone spoke to her. It was a human? In the coven? "What are you doing here?" She asked setting her book down. She was still thrown across the chair with her legs crossed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-28-2009, 01:47 AM

"well i was kidnap by something and are you a vampire lady" her wrist was biten there was blood on it "i think you hate me for some reason right"

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 02:05 AM

"I am a vampire, could you hide your wrist please." Ember growled as she noticed the blood. Her mouth watered and she jumped up. She couldn't control herself. She jumped on the girl and licked the blood off. "Forgive me." She moaned while drinking it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2009, 02:06 AM

she blushs while she drinks from her "but why take me lady"

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 02:21 AM

"I'm not sure, and don't call me lady, it makes me feel old. Call me Ember." She said getting up and wiping her lips.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2009, 02:33 AM

she gets up as well "miss ember who is your leader and why are they feeding on me as well"

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2009, 02:35 AM

Kamen walked into the house. His eyes flashed as he let out a growl that echoed through the old house. "EMBER!!! What are you doing!" He glared at her as he clinched his fest his fangs showing as he let out another growl. His eyes glowing red as he tried to tame his temper.

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 03:41 AM

"I've claimed her as mine, Since you refuse to give me someone." Ember said pulling the girl behind her. "I do not fear you." she added. She wanted to add, I love you but now did not seem the time.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2009, 03:51 AM

Kamen grabbed the devaint female by her throat as he picked her up. His eye's glowed as he stared at her. He let out a growl as he threw her in the chair. "Don't challeng me Ember I am not in the mood. This human has cause enough trouble in this house as it is. So help me Ember..." He truned from her and looked at Nina. He grabbed Nina by the arm pulling her behind him as she open the door to the basment. He chained her up then slamped her in the face as his fangs inches from her face. He growled as he spoke to her. "You human are causeing me such pain right now. I think I should just kill you right now! If you leave from this spot I will kill you." He left Nina there as he went back up he glared at Ember then shook his head. "Ember...." He changed his mind and walked off.

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 03:56 AM

Ember stared at him wide eyed, He had never struck her before. She wasn't sure what to do. Shaking she glared after him. "It's clear I am not wanted here!" She screamed then turned to the door and stormed out. She wasn't sure where she was going, but as she ran bloody tears fell from her eyes. How could he not know her feelings for him? She admitted that what she had done was completely against the coven code, but never had she seen him throw someone like he had thrown her. Sobbing she found an abandoned warehouse. She slipt inside then hid in the shadows and cried.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2009, 04:01 AM

Kamen closed his eyes as he sat in his study. He open his eyes and went where Ember was. "Embe...." He looked and saw her book then looked at the door. He cursed as he ran out the door. He followed her sent to the old wear house. He spoke clam as he stud inside of the door. "Ember....I know you are here...I am sorry. I should have handled myself better. I know you are upset and you have a right to be.....Ember are you ok....will you forgive me...I will make it up to you." He peered into the wherehouse to where she was watching her hoping she would forgive him. He knew he would have to prove himself to her but he was willing to.

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 04:06 AM

"I...I need blood. Kamen,....I'm foolish, I allowed myself to cry again...I'm about to..." Ember cried, but then passed out. Ember was cursed with a very rare condition that very few vampires had. When she cried she cried blood. she cried her own blood, Immediately she would need blood, or else she would pass out for days. Kamen was the only one who knew of this.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2009, 04:20 AM

Kamen ran to Embers side as he picked her up in his arms. Pulled up the sleave of his shirt then bit his self. The blood ran down his arms as he held Embers mouth open letting his blood run into her mouth. "This will have to do for now Ember." He ripped his shirt as he covered his new wound that had stopped bleeding. He gently picked her up and headed back to the house. He went to where Nina was and placed Ember down beside her. He pulled Nina's arm out as he bent down and bit it hard. He smiled as he saw he had found a vain. He held her arm to Embers mouth and let her drink. "Come on Ember...this is not the time to go soft on me. You have always been a handful."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2009, 04:27 AM

she looks at him she knows he is a strong vampire and he would never let his clan die than she said "miss ember please you have been kind to me drink from me and get better" she smiles at ember and at him as well

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 04:33 AM

Ember moaned slightly as he tasted the blood. "Kamen." She gasped then she felt herself being laid down, then another persons blood. Nina, she grabbed the arm and began to drink heavly from it. Blood spilled from her mouth staining her outfit. There were rivers of dried blood on her face from her crying.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2009, 04:36 AM

"miss ember thank you" she smiled "sir kamen i see now for what you all are i want to help you all i won't be bad at all i'll be good just please let me stay with ember i promise you that"

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 05:16 AM

Ember drank her full then turned over to her side. The sudden mixture of vampire blood and human blood was making her body confulse. She gribbed onto Kamens arm as she shook and screamed. "KAMEN, DO SOMETHING!" She yelled digging her nails into his arm.

Esmme

Old 11-28-2009, 05:42 AM

"Well this can't be good," See'r commented in a monotone, watching from the doorway. He had silently been watching the entire ordeal, though without being noticed. "Does anyone know what to do about this sort of thing?" The thin vampire sounded completely unconcerned.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2009, 05:44 AM

she falls to the ground she is knocked out "I'm sorry vampires i like vampires i feel at home"

Esmme

Old 11-28-2009, 05:47 AM

"Did you drain her enough to turn her?" See'r leaned over the unconcious girl, a slight smile on his face. "Or was it purposeful?" He laughed. "This is an interesting ordeal you've got going on here, Kamen. How do you propose we fix all this, kind and caring leader?"