Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 AM

Moonbeam looked at him cooly as he kissed her hand. The shock of his cool touch against her hot hand was odd. It was also amazing. She had to force herself not to look at her hand in shock. "Yes, I look forward to our meeting Devan." she said cooly and flashed a wicked smile. Just to make a point she pulled down her hood casually and re-tied her ribbon in her short hair. She then waved only moving her fingers and walked away, pulling her hood up as she went.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-02-2010, 01:43 AM

((Alright. Thought I'd clarify. :P))

Senri sighed, scuffing the thick snow with his boot before sniffing the air. There were more than one that he smelled. Moonbeam was one of the other shifters . . . who were the others? Lifting his head for the first time since he'd left the building, the dusty-haired man looked about to find Caprica and Fang sitting somewhere nearby. His gray eyes widened, but he said nothing. There were so many! He'd never even seen another, let alone a group of them in one place.
Tugging on his leather coat, the broad-shouldered youth frowned at the ground near his feet. It wasn't his place to speak or to question. Instead of doing anything to catch the two were's attention, Senri moved to open the door for yet another patron of the hotel.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 01:56 AM

moonbeam walked back to the lobby to see Fang leaning against the wall with Caprica next to him. Realizing her anger was going unchecked she calmed herself and immedately Fang relaxed. She walked over to them smiling and looked at bothof them. "Sorry... i had to talk to the manager to get another key. It took forever but I got it. I forgot you had the key fang." she said smoothly and Fang looked at her evenly. He knew she was lying, but what was she covering up?

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 02:08 AM

"Did you get your necklace?" Caprica asked as senri looked at them. She wanted to go talk to him, but she knew it would have no help. She remembered that look, hopeless and fearful. She closed her eyes as she remembered her brother being pulled away from her by those blood sucking heathens. Sighing she ran a hand through her hair and looked back up at Fang and moonbeam.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 02:13 AM

Moonbeam shook her head. "No. I just got the key. He began arguing with me that I wasn't Fang and I kept saying no but I am his twin... Anyway I got the key now I need to get my necklace." she said and Fang nodded. "We'll wait here for you then." he said and she smiled and dashed up the stairs. "What is she hiding?" he whispered after she dissappeared from sight.

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 02:19 AM

"I..I don't know. She was talking to that vampire who seems to own that were outside...Maybe he threatened her or something." She suggested shrugging her shoulders.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 02:40 AM

Moonbeam was back in a minute before Fang could reply and smiled. "Found it!" she said happily and the pendant rested on her chest. "Moonbeam, who were you talking to?" Fang asked and she looked at him knowing she couldn't lie to him. "A vampire..." she whispered softly. "Moonbeam! You couldve been killed!" he exclaimed. "I know... I just wanted to help..." she whispered softly. "Help who?" Fang asked and looked at her sternly. "Sentri... A friend of mine." she replied. "Without me?! The next time you do something like that you tell me! I lost a friend to those monsters, but I'm certainly not loosing my twin sister to them!" he said and she hugged him. "Im sorry..." she whispered softly and he sighed heavily and relaxed. "Its alright..." he said softly.

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 04:31 AM

Caprica walked as the twins embraced each other then smiled. She always had wished that she and her brother James had been twins...She shook the image of him from her head and turned to watch Sentri. "Why don't we like tackle the poor guy and take the collar off him?" She asked.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-02-2010, 04:38 AM

((o.0' *should I panic? 0.O'))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 04:40 AM

((Either that or make an entrance or something with Devan.))

Moonbeam let go of Fang and shook her head looking at Sentri. "No... If I had to guess... There's a little more to that collar then it looks." she said softly. "Yes.... She's probily right." fang said softly. He hated seeing another brother of the moon enslaved like this but there wasn't much he could do.

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 04:49 AM

"I don't like seeing our kind like that...My..My brother was taken as a slave by vampires." She admitted looking down at her boots. She kicked a little bit of snow that was still on them, and watched as a few tears landed on the ground. She had never told anyone this before, her mother and father died long before her first Full Moon when she was 13.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 04:52 AM

Moonbeam looked at Caprica shocked and hugged her. "Its okay..." she whispered softly hugging her new friend. Fang smiled and put a hand on Caprica's shoulder. "Its going to be alright..." he said softly.

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 AM

"I..I know it will be, that's why I'm glad this meeting was called, if it is to find a way to stop the vampires from making us slaves, then I can get my brother back, and then I wont have failed my mother and father." She said hugging moonbeam back.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 05:06 AM

Moonbeam nodded and looked into Caprica'a eyes. "And we'll help." she said reasuringly. "With everystep of the way." Fang added surprising Moonbeam but she kept the surprise hidden. Was her brother really serious about his feelings when just meeting Caprica?

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 05:16 AM

Caprica smiled and pulled fang into the hug also. "Mond Bruder und Schwester" She said softly as she hugged them both.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 05:32 AM

Moonbeam laughed softly and looked at Capeica. "I have no idea what you just said but I'm sure it was somehing nice." she said with a smile. She giggled and Fang smiled and hugged Caprica back.

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 08:13 PM

"Sorry, It's means Moon brother and sister." She said laughing. She kissed both their cheeks, in a purely innocent way.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 11:25 PM

Moonbeam smiled her face lighting up and giggled. "Yes. Moon siblings." she said and nodded. Fang was stunned feeling the innocent kiss and heat rose on his cheeks. He coughed lightly and looked away for a second. Regaining his composure he then smiled and said,"Yes." Moonebeam just smiled wider and laughed.

Ember Mist

Old 02-03-2010, 12:38 AM

Caprica smiled as fang blushed then looked away then back. "So...Moonbeam, since the meeting isn't until tomorrow, would you like to go shopping?" She asked turning to the female twin. But kept flashing glances at Fang.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 12:44 AM

Moonbeam nodded happily. "I would love too." she said happily. "But not for too long." Fang said and she nodded. "Yeah... If I loose track of time come find me." she said and looked at Fang and they both smiled the same smile. "Oh... We've never been seperated for more then four hours..." Moonbeam explained. "It feels wrong. So we stay as close as possible." Fang finished smiling and couldn't stop looking at Caprica.

Ember Mist

Old 02-03-2010, 12:51 AM

"Well...Fang could come if he wanted, that way you won't be separated for to long." She said smiling at Fang. She noticed him watching her and looked down quickly. Why was she so nervous around him? She had just met him. She looked back up at Moonbeam and smiled. "I just have to go grab my wallet from my room." She said turning and running up to her room.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 AM

Moonbeam waited until Caprica was gone before putting her hands on her hips and looking at Fang. "What?" he hissed. "You know very well what." Moonbean said sternly. "I am not." he said looking at her in defiance. "Yes you are." she said and doled her arms over her chest. "I am not!" he hissed. "Then why are you blushing?!" she said and he swore turning away. "Fang... It's alright... Maybe you found your mate..." she said softly and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "No it's not... It won't work..." he said and his ears drooped.

Ember Mist

Old 02-03-2010, 12:59 AM

Rosaleen grabbed her wallet and ran back in, she saw Fang looking slightly up set and his ears dropped. She was lucky she didn't have ears, only a small busy tail she kept hidden in her pants. "Did I miss something?" She asked walking up to the twins. She couldt defiantly notice that she had missed something.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 01:19 AM

Fang liked up and his ears perked up as well. Moonbeam shook her head and smiled. "No... But Fang needs to stop thinking about the past... That's all." moonbeam said smoothly. Fang was amazed she lied. She out of the both of them never lied. But then again that's what made her more believable. "Yes... I think I'm going to pass on shopping. Our people need me... I'll meet you two later." he said and walked away pulling up his hood.

Ember Mist

Old 02-03-2010, 01:30 AM

Caprica bit her lip and frowned slightly. She had kind of looked forward to him coming. She sighed and smiled at moonbeam. "Ready?" She asked watching Fang walk away in the snow. She wanted to run after him and talk to him, but she mentally slapped herself and turned her attention back to moonbeam.