Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 03-25-2010, 01:28 AM

«the Story»

Remember those bloodcurdling campfire stories you and your friends used to tell while out camping in some foreign woods? Remember hugging your knees as the suspense continued to rise? Remember the “AHHHHHH!” that nearly made you wet yourself?

Remember, remember, remember…

The year is unknown but it is in the great future. There, in that future, on a faraway planet, a group selected students were privileged with the fun idea of going on a field trip, more specifically a camping trip.

These select students were from the academy for supernatural children formally known as McBronsmith’s Academy for Talented Young Creatures. At B’smith, as the students like to call it, enrollees partake in classes that help them learn as well as tone their magical or supernatural powers. However, only select students come to his famous school. By invite only, the selected or elite talented young creatures embark on their journey to help carve and change the world.

But who are these talented young creatures? Students enrolled at the academy can range from just about any race or species. At this point in time, the school is populated with werewolves, vampires, faeries, elementals, demons, angels, and humes. All of these species have a hidden power within them. Whether it is shape shifting or fire breathing, each enrollee takes classes that will help them discover and master their unique traits and skills.

Anyways, as a reward for scoring highest on their end of the term examinations, a select group of students were offered a reward – a field trip to the legendary Silverfield Woods that is found deep in the Macroon Mountains and around Lake Python.

However, on their way there, the driver of the S.S. Wingboard mysteriously vanished. Crashing onto an island located on the far east of Lake Python, the stranded students begin to wonder if those childhood campfire stories would stop being a myth and become their fate.

Terribly frightened, the group sought out a leader. However, of the selected students, one male is not very pleased to be surrounded by such ‘idiots’ as he would call them. Having a dark reputation, this male might be the monster from all the stories they’ve heard. But, there is a chance that this dark individual may just be able to save them all.

You are but one of the selected talented students and the night is nearing.

What will your destiny be?
What will the ending be to this untold terrifying campfire story?
This fate is for you to find out.
Will you get to pass this story on to your children in the years to come?
Or will you forever become one with the factual campfire myths?

As we walk into the woods
Voices whisper thoughts in my ears
Will I win or will I lose
How ever can I possibly chose?

-the Story-the Rules-the Format-the Accepted Profiles-the Lists- the News/Updates-the Reserved-

----------
«the Rules»
[IMGLEFT]http://gza.gameriot.com/portal_hellforge/default//rules.png[/IMGLEFT]

Other Characters
Each created character belongs to their ‘owner’ whether or not they created their own or adopted one. Do not play another person’s character(s). If you have permission, I must receive a PM stating so. If I catch you godmodding/playing another person’s character, you will result in loss of privileges. However, should a character be an adoptable (let’s use Lelouch from Code Geass as an example), other members can play them – within reason (sorry, Lelouch cannot kill himself, but he can walk around or run after Suzaku). Such posts should not get inside the character’s head and/or talk much.

NOTE: If you are inactive for a set period of time, we reserve the right to move your character if that character is holding up the RP for everyone else. Hopefully, this will not happen. Should it happen and we interrupt something, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Post Etiquette
RP posts are to be written in the past-tense.
Incorrect: His eyes widen as a sharp pain molests his leg. Looking down, he sees a giant harpoon is plunged in his leg just below his knee cap. Winching in pain, he yanks the weapon out.
Correct: His eyes widened as a sharp pain molested his leg. Looking down, he saw a giant harpoon was plunged in his leg just below his knee cap. Winching in pain, he yanked the weapon out.*
*Best line by me. Ever. Poor Melik and his harpoon molested leg.

When possible, please avoid posts that are one or two sentences long. If you honestly can't think of anything to post, then it is acceptable, but this will not be acceptable on a regular basis. Creativity is key! Please describe what your character is thinking or feeling. If you can’t do this, just mention that the character looks up and admires the smoky white clouds or something along those lines.

To avoid confusion, we use a standard set of symbols to indicate certain actions. These are to be used in this RP; there are no exceptions:
  • Quotation marks ("...") are to be used to indicate speech; ex. "Hello," he said
  • Italicized words are to be used to indicate self-thought or an inner conversation; ex. Wow, Fritz is really tall… I hope he doesn’t step on me!
  • OOC (out of character) posts need to be placed in double parentheses (()); ex. ((OMFG I have to run! I have class in 5!))

OOC posts should NOT dominate the RP threat. If too many pop up, I will ask that they be removed. OOC topics can be found in the OOC thread located here.

Roleplay Conduct
No flaming. Ever. If you have a problem with someone on the list, settle it privately. If you cannot settle it privately, bring it to me and I will do my best to settle it for you, but only if you have tried every possible way to settle it yourself and still failed. I’m not your mother, so don’t come crying to me when things get tough or ugly. Should an issue arise that cannot be settled, I may have to remove both participants. So please, try not to fuss with one another.

If you have a complaint to place against another member, please, please, PLEASE bring it to my attention and I will deal with it as I see fit.

Although this is an PG-13 rated, please keep foul language to a minimum as well as detailed sexual posts. IF it gets that serious, follow up with the ‘event’ in a PM. We really don’t want to read all the details you and your partner might be ‘getting on’ with.

Keeping Player Knowledge Separate from Character Knowledge
There may be points in the RP where a secret is revealed. Just because it was revealed does NOT mean your character will know it unless you are a mind reader. Should you not be sure if you character overheard a secret or dark plot, please ask for clarification. This also falls into implied secrets such as when a male character starts to continuously hang out with a female character. We tend to assume with will blossom into a relationship, but if you’re unsure if this is love or not, ask.

NEW RULE
Prior to posting in this RP, you MUST send a profile to myself. If I do not receive one, I will remove your post. All character profiles must reflect the ones shown below or listed under the format section. Failure to not submit a profile and posting before getting an approval e-mail will result in getting black listed.

Remember, I have a three strike policy. You can get more than one strike at a time. So there, you've been warned. I take this RP seriously and I hope you show myself and the other RPers the respect we deserve. If I get any lip from anyone, you WILL be REMOVED. Okay, thanks!

Also, keep in mind you must follow the Mene RP rules: click unless my rules state otherwise (which they don't).

READ THIS
Those are the rules. Should any new rules be posted, it will have a ‘new’ in front of it. To verify that you actually read the rules, when submitting a PM to me include this in it: Sometimes we have to fight our friends to survive. But… what if that friend is my lover?
Now why that statement? Remember, you’re alone in a forest full of weird and unknown creatures. There is a chance that your friend might turn against you. So, prepare yourself for the worst.

Once upon a time I had a dream
That was until I saw you standing there
How can you look at me with eyes so cruel
What did I ever really mean to you?

-the Story-the Rules-the Format-the Accepted Profiles-the Lists- the News/Updates-the Reserved-

----------
«the Format»

HTML Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] (Who are you/What do you want to be called?)
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (You can be more than one)
[b]Year Level:[/b] 
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture please)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] 
[b]Abilities:[/b] 
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (All characters have weaknesses.  It can go hand-in-hand with your strength, or it can be something random.  Whatever it is, it has be be 'bad' enough that you could get seriously damaged or frightened.)
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]  (Optional:  Can put a song title and artist name here OR put a YouTube link)
[b]I Sound Like This:[/b]  (Optional:  Can put a song title and artist name here OR put a YouTube link)

Don't give up, don't give in
Fight to survive, fight to live
Face your fears, face your friends
Will this nightmare ever end?

Last edited by Wavi; 08-20-2010 at 12:49 PM..

Wavi

Old 03-25-2010, 09:50 PM

«the Accepted Profiles»

Quote:
Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i42.tinypic.com/25issbb.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Your Name: Wavikz
Character Name: Zero Black "the Dangerously Charming Loner"
Species: Elemental
Year Level: First (but has second year status)
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 125 lbs
Eye Color: Icy blue (but when fighting red)
Hair Color: Silvery blue (depending on the lighting and his mood, the shade can be either lighter or darker)
Appearance: Face looks like click. When pissed off and ready to kill, Zero's hair turns black and his eyes glow red (like the picture to the right).
[IMGRIGHT]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff345/MidnightShards99/Aka.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Personality: Tends to be extremely quiet all the time, but sometimes he’s too quiet. People often suspect him of sinister acts due to his suspicious behavior and appearance. He’d independent and loves to be alone. Likewise, he hates the sunlight and is rarely seen in it.
History: Zero is a mystery. He has no records whatsoever. The only thing known about him is that he has a scar. However, the story behind that scar is only rumored. He’s said to be a zombie, but there is no proof. Zero doesn’t seem to mind. He’s pretty laidback and prefers not to get involved.
Abilities: His element is darkness. Meaning, he can manipulate shadows and is strongest at night. He can also morph into a half breed or a wolf form with black wings should he so chose.
Weaknesses: Zero is completely defenseless and weak in the sunlight. He’s also terrified of dogs. However, he has three great weakness which are pretty much lethal to him - light attacks (so white magic), corn (yeah, he's odd), and ghosts (he's defenseless against them).
Weapon(s) of choice: Akina – a spirit from hell reincarnated as a any weapon of Zero’s liking. Zero typically prefers Akina to take on the form of a blade. However, Akina can also fight as a human.
Likes: Talking and training with Akina, cats, the night, and sour apples
Dislikes: Dogs, the sun, shiny things, the color pink, anything swee, and ghosts (AHHHHHH! RUN! GHOSTS!)
Theme Song: Dear Agony - Breaking Benjamin
I Sound Like This: click

Quote:
[IMGRIGHT]http://i43.tinypic.com/2nsuk48.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Your Name: Wavikz
Character Name: Akina "the Dangerously Quite Loner's 'Pet'"
Species: Shapeshifter - A spirit from hell
Height: When in human form: 6' 0"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Red
Appearance: As a blade and a cat
Personality: Being a spirit from hell it is only natural that Akina acts a bit lazy at times. He calls himself the prince of demons, although this is only a joke. Akina was funny and witty at times, but can also be haughty and sarcastic. Akina isn't one to typically loaf around if there is something better for him to do. He's a hard worker and is determined to help Zero out. According to his lord, if he can take over 100 souls from creatures that seek to kill Zero, Akina can 'upgrade' and become a stronger tool for Zero's uses.
History: Signed a blood contract to serve Zero Black. He serves as Zero's weapon and best friend. Prior to being Zero's butler, as teachers like to say, Akina used to live his life as a rogue cat. Upon facing his own death, Akina was offered the chance to come back and live his life as a shapeshifter. Taking the card that was offered to him, Akina and Zero are now on a mission to defeat over 100 enemies.
Abilities: Shapeshifting from a human to a cat or to any array of weapons.
Weaknesses: If Zero dies, he dies. So Zero is his weakness.
Dislikes: Everyone else and dogs
Theme Song: click

Quote:
Quote:
[IMGRIGHT]http://i42.tinypic.com/2rqi0ck.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Your Name: Ameika
Character Name: Chris Wyeth "the Depressed Sweetheart"
Species: Werewolf
Year Level: First (with second year status)
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye color: Ice Blue
Hair color: Jet black
Appearance (Side Notes): His eyes change from blue, to gold, to red (learn about that later), he has a tattoo but not many people get to see it
Personality: Pretty boy; he is easily mistaken for a female but he doesn’t mind; he is nice to people depending on who they are; he can switch moods just as fast as he can change his voice
History: He is just a small town guy. He was just one of those good students who tends to get along with everybody. He is also an actor - his look and his voice are always in his favor, and he can seem like a girl for one minute the next he can be a bad boy. Being an actor and a hottie, it's evident that just about everyone is attracted to Chris. However, there are but a few people who don't drool at his feet.
Abilities: Human Inclination Pheromone
Weaknesses: Various things
Weapon(s) of choice: None
Dislikes: Strawberries
Theme Song: song of my life
I Sound Like This: my voice

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/drumersRkool/Purpleribbongirl.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Character Name: Lyna Claire Lunair "the Innocent Slut"
What People Call Her: Claire, Lyna, or Luna
Species: unknown
Year Level: Second
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 128 pds
Eye Color: bright Emerald green
Hair Color: auburn
Personality: quiet, childish, nice
History: she is just a small town girl, she was just one of those good students who tends to get along with everybody, since she is quiet everyone talks to her and tells her things that they wouldn’t tell others, she is a good listener and has a simple past.
Abilities: healing abilities
Weaknesses: when she uses her abilities it makes her go to sleep for a while, depending on the severity of the wound or wounds depend on how long she sleeps, she isn’t exactly afraid of heights but yet she is, she is afraid of being alone
Weapon(s) of choice: none she isn't a fighter
Likes: nature, animals, the color teal, rain, the ocean, beaches, summer, nights under the stars, watching the ocean by moonlight, waterfalls, the woods when they are kissed by the silver light of the moon, and if you haven’t already guessed nighttime.
Dislikes: strawberries, mean people, rude people, animal abusers, being cooped up inside
Theme Song: Fairytale-Sara Bareilles
I Sound Like This: my voice

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i42.tinypic.com/2tegp.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Your Name: dragonjake
Character Name: Jake Davis "the Mysterious Punk"
Species: Dragon/human
Year Level: First (no status yet)
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 176 lbs
Eye Color: red
Hair Color: white
Personality: Easily angered, quite
History: He got picked on by most people because he was different but this changed when he killed someone and that's the only thing that people know about him
Abilities: He is able to turn into a full dragon
Weaknesses: His weakness is water because it burns him like acid while sapping his strength and killing him slowly so when it rains he has to get to cover or else...
Weapon(s) of choice: Sword (in the picture), his claws, his teeth, and all medieval weapons
Dislikes: Water, parsnips, his anger

Quote:
Quote:
[IMGRIGHT]http://i42.tinypic.com/rv8zn5.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Your Name: Miley Cyrus
Character Name: Tiffany Rose "the Fragile Princess"
Species: Fairy
Year Level: First
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Eye Color: Violet
Hair Color: Blonde
Personality: Happy, bubbly, and easily frightened
History: She grew up with her family and the rest of the fairies in her town. At her 2nd birthday party, she accidentally flooded a room of her house.
Abilities: Contros water
Weaknesses: Fire
Weapon(s) of choice: Open Hands
Dislikes: Fire and sour/spicy things
Theme Song: Face Drop-Sean Kingstion

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i44.tinypic.com/9azuix.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Character Name: Sophiya "the Hopeful Cutie"
Species: Angel
Year Level: Third
Height:5'6"
Weight: 130lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Personality: Very happy, but can sadistic at times
History: Her parent are very rich and decided to out her in the most rewarding school for her...type.her parents are both human so they got a shock when they had an angel for a kid.
Abilities: She can use light power to her will
Weaknesses: Darkness
Weapon(s) of choice:her light beam bow.
Dislikes:being grounded, darkness
Theme Song:My heart will go on- Celine Dion

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i43.tinypic.com/fx5nc3.jpg[/IMGLEFT](Faline on the left; Rory on the right)
Your Name: miss_SMG
Character Name: Faline and Rory Unai "the Playful Twins (Faline and Rory)"
Species: Unai
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 108lbs
Eye Color: black and yellow and a little more yellow
Hair Color: brown
Personality:

Twin BiosX

When you meet Faline and Rory for the first time Faline would be the one to speak first. She is very protective and will fight for whatever she believes in. She would jump into battle a lot quicker than her sister, though if the fight is inevitable Rory will fight. Though she is more likely to jump into battle she is still a kind person, most of the time, once she gets to know you, if she gives you the chance. Ok, so Faline isn’t the nicest person but she is still social in a maniacal sort of way. She would be more willing to hang you from a tree by your toes than let you defend yourself if you question her honor. But, once she does get to know you, you couldn’t have a better ally in the world. Yet even if she does know you she is not likely to let her guard down. Very few people get to see that side of Faline, Rory being one of them. Yet with all of her odd ups and downs she is still a seemingly happy person with a very odd sense of humor.
Rory on the other hand is not so much quiet compared to her sister but soft spoken. She is the person who will try to talk rather than go right into physical confrontation. She follows her sister when it comes to her sense of humor and search for adventure though. She may seem open but she is as reserved as her sister. Though normally quiet, Rory can easily be wound up and excited. She is the mirror opposite yet the exact same person as her sister, just as Faline is to Rory. Together though, well, let’s just say have fun.

History:

Twin's HistoryX

Faline is the older of the two Unai sisters. While their race would are also known as 'hell hounds' their human forms are more cat-like compared to their canine animal appearance. The reason for this look is unknown even to their kind, seeing as the rest do not have ears as they do. They are also the only ones that had the ability of the blood scribe, save for the eldest in the tribe. A blood scribe is one that can summon forth entities with their blood, that fight for them. Rory’s blood scribe abilities are different than her sister’s though. While Faline’s abilities are more offensive and violent, Rory’s are more medical in a sense. The younger sister also has an ample amount of blood which is very odd for not only an Unai, but for a blood scribe.
Blood scribes are very rare, especially among the Unai. The only other blood scribe was the eldest of the tribe. He began training the sisters but soon found out that Rory could not fend for herself with her abilities. When she fights with her sister they can combine their blood to form larger beings, but when she is alone she cannot summon fighting beings. This made her an oddity to the tribe, a liability is more like it. They couldn’t have one that could not defend herself and who had not been trained in the hunter way. The tribe tried to rid of her but Faline had jumped in to save her. They accidentally summoned a great beast that knocked both sisters out for a week. It was the appearance of that creature that convinced the tribe to let the twins live.
While Faline was happy that they spared her sister’s life she knew that they were just doing it because of the power they had together. That and one day they would be sent off for arranged marriages. Rory did not seem worried, she never did, but Faline did not want that for them. Once the elder had taught the girls all he could Faline convinced him to send them to school. It would get them away from the tribe and their laws and allow them to further their abilities. He agreed and they were sent out.

Abilities: The twins can turn into their Unai form. Faline can summon beings through her blood scribe abilities while Rory can supply more blood to her sister as well as perform healing abilities through the same blood scribe magic.
Weaknesses: Faline’s main weakness would be the very power that she relies on. Being a blood scribe means she uses her own blood to summon beasts that they are made out of the very liquid. That means when she summons too many things or something too big she becomes very weak, light headed or even passes out since she has not reached her full potential. Rory’s weakness is the very thing her sister needs. The access blood within her can build up pressure if left unchecked for too long. She needs to drain some of the blood either through injury or use of her blood scribe abilities to keep it in check.
Weapon(s) of choice: Each sister uses a dagger as well as a summoning tome
Likes: Faline: water, heights, night, rain, lightning, adrenaline, heat
Rory: warmth, wildlife, dusk and dawn, clouds, sunny days
Dislikes: Faline: spiders, the cold, snow, spicy food
Rory: snakes, violence, really hot weather, huge thunder storms
Theme Song: Faline and Rory
I Sound Like This: Faline and Rory

Quote:
Quote:
[IMGRIGHT]http://i39.tinypic.com/j8mf11.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Your Name: broadway_princessxo34
Character Name: Adena Mist "the Logical Leader"
Species: Elemental- Fire
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 126 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Personality: Adena has always been very calm and never let her temper get the best of her. She is very logical and can keep others in line when need be. Adena is also very open to others and speaks her mind but is careful not to hurt anyone’s feelings.
History: When she was young Adena's family was killed and she ran from the town she lived in finding any place to stay that she could. Her life changed when she found out about her power and she was able to fight for herself. There was one time in her life when the fire first came and it severely burned her arm, leaving a red scar from the elbow down to her wrist that seems to glow every time she uses her power.
Abilities: She can control the element fire.
Weaknesses: Adena may be strong in mind but she is very weak and can’t put up a good fight if she can’t use fire. Water also can keep her from being able to use her powers causing the weakness to come into play.
Weapon(s) of choice: Her mind
Likes: Fire, order, logic, long walks where she can think, and sunset
Dislikes: Water, mornings, people who are stuck up and/or immature, and the feeling of being alone in the world with no one by your side.
Theme Song/I sound like this: On My Own: Eponine from Les Misérables.

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i41.tinypic.com/6o3mvq.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Character Name: Dimitry "the Arrogant Jock"
Species: Half Elf Half Elemental
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Green
Personality: Although he is very arrogant and likes to talk about himself, sometimes…once in a blue moon… he is really sweet. But normally he talks about how great he is and doesn’t really care about anyone else until it comes to life or death kind of things.
History: Dimitry lived with other elves of his race, although when he started archery he became one of the top and started to act much to full of himself. He left and went away to train his powers and hopefully his archery skills. There is a scar on the palm of his hand from where an arrow got stuck in it many years before.
Abilities: He can use the element earth and has perfect aim when using a bow and arrow
Weaknesses: His weakness is other elemental users can get past most blocks he puts up whether it be fire, water, or wind.
Weapon(s) of choice: Bow and Arrow
Likes: Earth, being as flawless as possible, other people admiring him
Dislikes:Wind, others seeing him mess up, anyone he thinks is better than himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
[IMGLEFT]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/TheChromeAngel/Anime%20Girls/Dark%20Hair%20Girls/normal_11111111112222222222331.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Your Name: zovilove
Character Name: Keely Lynn "The Miserable Sweetie"
Species: Fairy/ Elf
Year Level: First (no status)
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 90lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Personality: Very sweet and kind. Until you make her mad.
History: When Keely was little she had no parents and no family. Keely lived in the wilderness killing wild animals for food. Then one day, she got taken away from her comfy home. The people who took her, took her away to a prison where she was tested on. Keely broke free after two years and flew here. They accepted her because of her bravery and her abilities. She has been here ever since.
Abilities: She can fly and turn invisible
Weaknesses: Confined spaces, and hospitals.
Weapon(s) of choice: she always has a dagger in her pocket.
Likes: People who are brave, water, trees, sunshine, moonlight
Dislikes: Medicine, Healthy food, being alone
Theme Song: Regina Specktor: The Call

Teeth chatter as the darkness comes
Who do you trust when you're alone
Eerie monsters call out to you
Will this story be the beginning of your end?

Last edited by Wavi; 05-05-2010 at 02:28 AM..

Wavi

Old 03-26-2010, 12:29 PM

«the Lists»
[IMGRIGHT]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/phoeniX5452/Icons/Random%20Anime/list.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
-It's a good thing to fall under the white list-
-Do your best not to land on the black list-
-Should you land on the black list, you get three (3) strikes before you're kicked out of the RP-

the White List

the White ListX

-Daeman35: For asking for an update! Thanks to her, we have an 'update' on the RP so far. Oh, and we might as well put her on here for her amazing character! :D
-Miley Cyrus: For being original and creative with her posts, and for being a good sport. :)
-dragonjake: For having hilarious characters, and having extreme enthusiasm for this RP. :D
-broadway_princessxo34: For joining per request and creating two kickass characters! :)
-miss_SMG: For her fantastic job of playing two twins, and actually having Faline 'like' Zero. XD
-Ameika: LOVE THIS GIRL! 'Nough said. ;)
-Daeman35 and Miss_SMG: For holding down the fort while Wavikz was away. <3
-dragonjake/Miss_SMG/Ameika/RainbowMuffinage: For using the OOC to figure out posts and ask questions! Wootz for following the rules! :D
-Miley Cyrus: For making Wavikz's day with the soon-to-be-famous "Bad Akina" catchphrase! XD
-Miss_SMG: For making Wavikz's day with the epic line...
Quote:
"Corn?" She questioned as she looked back at him. "You're afraid of corn?"
-Daeman35, dragonjake, miss_SMG, broadway_princessxo34, Ameika, and Miley Cyrus: Thank you all for following the rules (limiting OOC and having lengthy interesting posts) while I was away. You all rock! :D

the Black List

the Black ListX

Pseudostrikes:
-Wavikz: For hurting Chris' feelings early on in the RP (a joke... or maybe I'm serious. Wait... can I actual kick myself from my own RP? Lawlz!)
-Ameika: For being slow (d'awwww, it's okay. We still love you... maybe. :P)
-miss_SMG: For not coming up with a reason to blacklist herself (and because Wavikz said so! XD)

Actual Strikes:
-Grind.: For godmodding. Enough side. (Strike 1)
-Grind.: For disregarding Mene's list of rules ("do not god mod or post in an RP if you have not been accepted.") (Strike 2)
-Grind.: For being rude and disrespectful to the owner. (Strike 3)
-arch dragon: For not obeying the rules - ALL PROFILES MUST BE ACCEPTED BY WAVIKZ VIA PM. (Strike 1)
-Wavikz: For disrespecting Lyna - I called her an Ogre and laughed. LMAO! It is hilarious! See the OOC for the picture! XD (strike 1... wait... can I really get a strike?)

Fighting your fears as they come to life
The classmates you once knew creep you with all their might
The butterflies in your stomach take flight
As you scream out into the black night

----------
«the News/Updates»

the News
-New. Open. Accepting.-
-Daeman35 and Miss_SMG are in charge when Wavikz decides to take temporary leaves of absence. XD-

-New rules added and important rules colored in red-
-Description of second year courses added (please read)-

the Story Thus Far

the UpdatesX

As of April 2nd @ 7:36PM
Okay, so Jake's running away from Jill. Both of them are dragons and they're kinda doing their own little things.
Akina is with Sophiya and they're looking to have funnnnn. So they're pretty much alone too.
Adena is looking for the main camp - where they were supposed to go. Oh, and she's also pissed at Akina and Sophiya.
Lyna is bleeding and injured and Zero is along side her, attempting to make things better. Oh, Lyna has a huge crush on Zero who's kinda got a thing for Faline.
Dimitry is with Rory, Chris, and Faline. Faline is trying to get her twin sister (Rory) to help her out. Lyna is dying and only Rory can save her.
Other than that, not much action.
As of April 12th @ 7:45PM
We learned Zero is terrified of ghosts. Oh, he just returned from his 'soul searching' and is now starting to reveal who he actually is. He's more or less, a deceiving guy that likes to put on many faces. But in reality, he's just a broken, lonely kid.
Sophiya is a heroine as she just killed all the ghosts and is pretty much the only useful one to the group.
Akina ran off to go save Rory, but is having issues as the forest is on fire.
Rory was going to run after Chris, but upon Zero's return, Chris went to see Zero (he's still pretty much frozen in his tracks). Well, poor Rory was lost in the turnaround and now Akina is looking for her.
Tiffany put out the fire, or at least quieted it. Too bad she fainted. :\
Eden, the griffin, is circling in the sky and he's the cause of the fire. Oh yeah, he's new to the scene along with Roack.
Ummm, Faline is stuck with a very clingy Zero and Lyna is mourning the loss of a little ghost.
Jake and Jill... I think they were sleeping, and yeah, now they're awake and probably going - WTF is with all these crazy people (especially the odd behaving Zero).
Oopsie, I almost forgot Cora! She's pretty much being a creeper in the trees and watching all the craziness happen below her.
As of April 18 @ 3:47PM
After having a strange slew of events happen, Zero is currently asleep. First he is yelling at Faline. Slaps her. Drives in the water and finds a golden key. Ends up getting an arrow through his heart. We learn he can only die if one of three conditions are met. Oh, he's also non-living. Anyways, he's playing and teasing Faline. Is assaulted by corn. His high finally kicks in and he and Akina think they are at war. Akina is "dying" and ends up causing a huge dog pile. During the little mess, Akina kiss Chris and Zero kisses Faline. After finally snapping out of his high, Zero passes out. Akina is still kinda in shock. XD OH! We also learned Faline is a "PRETTY KITTY" and does NOT like to be petted in the reserve direction.

Cora has been insulting and trapping Chris, but, thanks to the dog pile, Chris is now free. Cora and Faline are trapped under a fainted Zero. Oh, Sophiya is in the area too. Lyna found a unicorn, but she's back now too. Pretty much everyone is confused over Zero and Akina's little odd series of events.

the Random
The Cliques:
the Innocent Slut
the Dangerously Charming Loner
the Miserable Sweetie
the Mysterious Punk
the Logical Leader
the Arrogant Jock
the Fragile Princess
the Psychotic Couple
the Hopeful Cutie
the Depressed Sweetheart
the Playful Twins

the Related RP Threads
-Want to read up on some odd love affairs with Wavikz and Ameika's characters? Yes? Then click here
-Interested in reading where Zero and Chris originated from? Click here

Your screams fade away and your friends turn to ash
In the near distance you hear a gunshot blast
A crimson liquid flicks past and now you stare down at a bloody rash
Don't close your eyes or you may just... die

-the Story-the Rules-the Format-the Accepted Profiles-the Lists-the News/Updates-the Reserved-

Last edited by Wavi; 05-05-2010 at 02:28 AM..

Wavi

Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM

«the Reserved»

the Year-levels Defined
Year Levels: Students can range anywhere from a 1st year to a 9th year. Some students are transfer students from other academies and others just come in with extras. Extras means that the student took placement examinations and was able to bypass year levels. The max number of years one can pass is two (2).

First years - Semester One:
  • Super Basics 101 courses which can range from transformation classes to and flying to basic weaponry skills and creating shields to basic healing spells and simple charms. This class doesn't go in depth about such things as "How to Control Your Transformation," a first year second semester class.
  • Meet and Greet Your Kind class. Here, as the name states, you meet others of your same species.
  • Meet and Greet Your Peers class. This one, unlike the previous class, is where first years meet the other first years.
  • All students also take a "free elective." This can range from just about anything. Some students like to take classes for werewolves where others like to take Learning to Tame the Dragon Within. However, being the newest to the school, first years are last to get to select which class they want to take. Meaning, chances of getting into the "cool" classes are slim to nothing.

First years - Semester Two:
  • After successfully completing Super Basics 101, students move onto classes that help students learn to be 'in control.' Without taking this course, students would never be able to use their powers to their full potential.
    How to Control Your Transformation, as the name suggests is a class that follows the course work for shapeshifters, dragons, or anyone else that falls into this category.
  • Meet and Greet Your Kind Two
  • Meet and Greet Your Peers Two
  • Another free elective

Second years - Semester One:
  • Understanding Who You Are courses which can range from transformation classes to and flying to basic weaponry skills and creating shields to more advanced healing spells and charms. This class goes more in depth about such things as "How to Control Your Transformation," a first year second semester class. However, the skills learned are not extremely power. Such attacks and/or spells and skills are learned in the forth year class called Dominating and Mastering Who You Are
  • History of Your Species class. Here, as the name states, you study and learn about your species' past.
  • Understanding Your Weaknesses class. This one is where you learn about your own unique weaknesses. You do not learn how to counter in this class, you simply learn what are you defenseless against.
  • All students also take a "free elective." This can range from just about anything. Some students like to take classes for werewolves where others like to take Learning to Tame the Dragon Within. However, being second in rank, you still have a slim chance in getting into such high up and well adored classes.

Second years - Semester Two:
  • Understanding Who You Are 2 is a class for students who have successfully completing Understanding Who You Are. In this class, material is stepped up a notch, which gives students an edge over other students that are not enrolled in the school.
  • History of Your Species 2 class has more in-depth discussions about your past as well as the future of your kind. Even though it may seem a bit redundant at first, as the semester progresses, students learn specialized moves and family traits are whatnot.
  • Understanding Your Weaknesses 2 is again where you learn about your own unique weaknesses. However, you now learn to counter and cope with those weaknesses in this class. After all, how can one cope with something they do not know about? They can't, which is why students must take and pass Understanding Your Weaknesses.
  • Another free elective

I dare you to run and I dare you to hide
I dare you to scream and I dare you to plead
I dare you to escape away from the bloodthirsty me
I dare you to live and tell our twisted tale
A story untold and ever so frail
The ending wrote will be the beginning of a horrible dream
Our unwritten campfire horror....

-the Story-the Rules-the Format-the Accepted Profiles-the Lists-the News/Updates-the Reserved-

Last edited by Wavi; 04-13-2010 at 05:58 PM..

Wavi

Old 03-26-2010, 09:42 PM

«the Other Missed Information»

the Map of the Area

the Race Information

[hidetitle=the Race Info]
[IMGRIGHT]http://www.spacegravy.com/images/icons/content_icon_1388.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Angels:
Angels can either be half-blood (born from two humans) or pure blood (born from angels). Pure blood angels are only born once every thousand years. Angels can posses many different powers, and make their power(s) into weapons and/or armor. You can get two races of angels, Fallen and Light. Fallen Angels, in most cases are stronger than Light Angels.

Demons:
Demons are unique creatures cover a wide range. Demons can be anywhere from creatures of hell to fallen angels from heaven. Anyways, demons are often misunderstood and represented as terrible, mindless tricksters. This can be the case, but it’s not always true. Demons can actually be just as polite and friendly as angels. However, this depends on their raising.
An unknown fact about demons is that they select one mate for life. This bond happens subconsciously. The demon will be unaware of its undying love until it meets them. When this happens, the show is on. Demons will compete for their desired mate – some are more popular than others. Only the strongest and most desired male will win the female. Yes, in the demon world, females are the ones in charge so the men must fight and try to win a female’s love.
Once bonded - the male always bonds to a female - he will continue to fight to be with her. Should he die, the female will either commit suicide or she’ll move onto the next best male. All and all, demons are lovers for life and tend to die fighting for the one they love, or they die of a broken heart.

[IMGLEFT]http://i41.tinypic.com/nysobc.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Dragons:
Dragons are powerful creatures. Sometimes winged and other times without, these beasts can still fly in the sky. Some have horns that adorn their face while others are slippery smooth. Each dragon has its own unique subspecies and traits. Certain dragons can breathe fire just as other dragons can live underwater. Depending on its birth location and ancestry, its powers will hone as they mature.
Not all dragons are wicked tempered as some subspecies are known for the peaceful lifestyle. Again, it all depends on the dragon’s birth location. If born in a cruel environment, chances are the dragon itself will be wicked.
Dragons are said to have the best shields of them all – their tough scaly body. However, dragons do have tender spots just as all creatures do. Nonetheless, slaying these fierce beasts is easier said than done. Yet, dragons are still greatly misunderstood and often left alone.

Elementals:
Every Elemental possesses a special power, whether its fire or water, each has at least one. With that said, most are either fire, earth, air, or water – the four main elements. Other dominate breeds are light, dirt, or poison. Some rarer species include are ice, battle, lightning, day, night, and dark.
Elementals are practitioners of magic (the ability to wield an element) and each has limits to his/her magical abilities. With this being said, it is reasonable to assume that water is weak to lightning yet strong against fire. Such practical examples hold true for these species. Thus, as stated, each is extremely weak against a set Elemental (e.i. Fire is weak against water).
Elementals also range in abilities from one another. Not all Fire Elementals can breathe fire just as not all Sand Elementals can create sand whips. The abilities and skills of an Elemental are directly related to the clan’s name as well as internal organs.
Nonetheless, Elementals look just like humans. The only distinction is the length of their ears. Elementals have long slender pointy ears. There are two types – one that points upward and one that points downward – these are dependent on the linage.

Elves:
Elves are one of the eldest races of the world and they have the highest developed civilization because of this. Just about all creatures respect elves and even revere them. Elves have paleness to their skin tone, but there are some elves that have a darker skin tone (these are southern elves). Nonetheless, it is said that elves are not susceptible to illnesses and are rapid healers. In addition to that, elves are slender, nimble creatures that live in forest or deep underground caves. They are festive creatures that love to be joyous and happy as there isn’t much to worry about if you’re an elf. Moreover, elves tend to be either water, earth, or wind wielders.
Elves vary in size from about 4'10" to 6'8". Elves don’t usually cut their hair, but this only helps to define their graceful, fragile features and extraordinary beauty. It’s typical for elves to have pointed ears and high cheekbones.

Fairy/Faerie
Every faerie possesses a special power, whether its fire or water, all possess at least one. With that said, most faeries are either fire, earth, air, or water – the four main elements. Other dominate breeds are light, dirt, or poison. Some rarer species of faeries are ice, battle, lightning, day, and night.
Another characteristic of faeries is that they are born outside their mothers. Faeries are born in flowers. Fire faeries, for example, are born in a fire-colored flower. Water faeries are usually born in water lilies or other water flowers. Air faeries are born in fruit blossom and lightning faeries are born in exotic flowers. Day or sun faeries are born in early blossoming morning flowers, while night faeries are born in flower that only open their peddles at night. Poison faeries are born in poisonous flower and earth faeries are born in garden grown flowers. Dirt faeries are born in desert flowers, light faeries are born in white-colored flowers, and ice faeries are born in flowers that grow only in cold weather, while battle faeries are born in flowers that bare thorns, such as roses or thistles. Finally, dark faeries are born in flowers that are said to be lethal or are born in dying flowers. Faeries of one type can never be born in another species flower. For example, you’ll never find a dark faerie in a water lily or a battle faerie in a sunflower.
Furthermore, to add to a faeries type, each has a specific natural eye color. Fire faeries normally have flaming orange or red eyes, while water faeries have either blue, bluish-green, or bluish-purple eyes. Dark faeries usually have gray, black, crimson red, red tints or shades, or even blue. The list continues with each type.

Griffins:
Griffins are part bird and part lion. These large winged creatures are capable of carrying a horse in their razor-sharp talons. This all powerful beast is not something you’d want to piss off. No, in the past griffins have killed humans and even devoured their trusty steeds. With this being said, do not try to rob a griffin nor insult it. These bird-like beasts expect sheer respect from all those that gaze upon them.
Aside from being powerful like a lion, griffins are also swift like eagles and have a very keen eye. Moreover griffins are great at making bargains – more like ripping you off – and will do anything to obtain gold. These creatures are greedy, yet, very hostile when they were overstepped. So watch your back and pray that you can fly faster than a griffin!

[IMGLEFT]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qjw4ck.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Shapeshifters:
A being has the ability to alter its physical appearance. Whether it is from a human to a cat or a cat to a knife, each shifter has its own unique abilities. Some can only transform into one object (true-shifter) while others (called spirits of hell) can shift amongst many forms.
Shifters can be haughty and rude at times as they can usually able to fight solo. Shifters don't need masters. However, most have them as without masters they can't do much. Each shifter creates a contract with a creature and will serve them for life. This binding can only be broken by a 'reverse blood contract.' However, there are no known owners that have relinquish their shifters, setting them free. Once freed, the shifter is able to do seek out whatever life it wants - whether that be a human or a weapon. Should they decide weapon, their soul is removed from the weapon they once embodied and they travel to a place of everlasting life.

Unai:
Unai are creatures of mystery. If you were to ask a human what they were they would tell you that they were mindless killing machines that are out for blood. This is not the case though as any Unai would tell you. Humans gave them the nickname of hell hounds because of their appearance when in all actuality they are more feline than canine and yet all at the same time they are neither. They look canine but their actions read feline and even then they chirp like birds to communicate, they growl like any other predator, and can roar like a big cat. Anyway, Unai are not mindless killers. They, unlike other creatures called ‘weres’ are animals with human forms. Due to their animal forms these creatures are best suited as hunters. They are very territorial and protective creatures as such as well. Unai are actually peaceful, close to nature creatures, it just happens to be that whenever humans see them they had been on a hunt or had to protect their kind or territory. They live in tribes or packs and do not separate themselves with last names. They live very close so their last names become ‘Unai’ to represent their race. This is important when it comes to arranged marriages. In order to keep strong ties with their allies and surrounding races Unai send some of their best to be wed into these other races, just as they send their own to them.

[IMGRIGHT]http://i42.tinypic.com/2is6xea.png[/IMGRIGHT]Vampires:
Infected with a kind of non-life, vampires are not truly dead or alive. They 'live' in a dreadful state of half-life, causing them to thirst for the life-giving blood they once held in their own bodies.
Vampires can either be born as so, or bitten and become one. If bitten, there are but two types - just your typical vampire and level zero vampires. Level zero vampires are lowly creatures that seek out living people, not obeying the rules of their race. Those rules being, 'thou shalt not kill the living.'
Depending on the linage, some vampire families have unique traits. Nonetheless, vampires have special talents whether it be extreme speed, fire casting abilities, incredible strength, or even future sight, all vampires have a special power.

[IMGLEFT]http://i39.tinypic.com/5ocbrp.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Werewolves:
Werewolves are humans who could or can alternate between their own shape and that of a wolf form. They have all the powers of a wolf, some say that you can only change when the full moon is upon you. Others, such are rogue werewolves, don't have this issue.
Some people are born natural werewolves, others are bitten, and there are a rare few that collected a rare “virus” that make someone a werewolf.
Each werewolf has its own unique traits. Some have several forms or stages such as slightly animalistic features but more human, slightly human features but more animalistic, and full wolf form. They can be hurt by anything, but, depending on the wound, some things won’t bother them as they have superior strength to most. Werewolves can see better in the dark, have superior smell, but other than that they are your basic wolf just with more strength. The sense of smell is weaker when they are human, but it is still better than humans; werewolves only have human strength in their human form and they can’t see as well in the dark as their wolf form can. Of course their body temperature is slightly warmer than that of normal peoples.

Zombies:
Zombies are dead bodies that have been brought back to life by supernatural forces that most people cannot explain. Moreover, they are considers among the lower forms of the undead. Usually, when there is one zombie nearby, there are more to appear in larger numbers. However, not much is known about zombies or about the origins of such pathetic and horrible things.
[hidetitle]

Terms and Words Defined

[hidetitle=the Terms/Words Defined]
Pheromone Inclination: Chris, gives off a scent that becomes whatever scent attracts the people around him. This familiar and overwhelming scent causes those around him to fall for him. He can command those who fall victim to his scent to do anything he please. Most, if not all will compile, but there are a select few that have been able to ward off his charm. Moreover, Chris can do this to both males and females.

[IMGRIGHT]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/AleuDarkFaerie/DevinBlackFinished.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]The Black Family: The first family to ever rule over Hell. This family is known for its sinful and tainted ways. Being the first family to rule Hell, the Black Family was able to tame the Shadow Warriors* to their command. Moreover, the Black Family also helped strengthen ties between demons, dragons, mages, and faeries. The most well known members of the Black Family are Celeste and Natias Black, Hellen and Devin Natas Black, and Aleu and Rroy Skytun.
The family has always been able to control and manipulate the darkness, so it only makes sense that such a family would rule hell. Moreover, the family crest is a crescent moon.
Members of the black family (excluding Rroy Skytun) are pure-blood demons, royal blooded vampires, and can be part animal - usually either dragon or wolf. With this being said, the Black family is known for its ability to morph into wolves that range in an array of colors and sizes.
*Creatures of Hell that only the Black Family can control. There are three creatures – a Demon Cat, a Demon Dragon, and a full-breed Demon. These beasts can be summoned at any time, however, if summoned for a poor reason the consequences can be deadly. Nonetheless, these three demons are the creators of Hell. Back before anyone can remember, demonic creatures ruled the universe. These three once waged war against each other, but when the full-demon threatened to destroy everything, the other two gave into the evil beast’s demand. The full-demon spoke of creating a place where they could keep hidden and safe. So, together, they built a place where the corrupt could be laid to rest. They called this place the Underworld and soon realized that they needed a ruler. The three sought out the Gods and asked for a ruler. Impressed by their civilized way, the Gods granted the demons’ request. They created creatures that were good and evil, tall and small, skinny and fat, scaled and slimy, and so on. Thus, because of these three demons, the world began! Elementals, faeries, pixies, dragons, shapeshifters, werewolves, and so much more were brought to life.
[hidetitle]

the Creatures of the Forest
-Anyone can play these creatures. If one person introduces them, feel free to play then in your post.-

[hidetitle=the Creatures]
the beast
shadow saber
speedirl
nobody
Kiki the death slayer
Beleth
blackorchad
iwozhere
harntula
jortan
sardinha
Kuppy-Chan
rivid
seacat
shocker lizard
drider
ethereal marauder
howler
nightmare
fugital
gnoll
Mistress Venom
Cassie
earth pixie
water pixie
Lana
Hazel and Yazmine the witch twins (they are watching over Zero because they find him attractive)
Sheik
dark vuu
Tiaga and Fang
anthrocat
midnighterian
Azakru
unicorn
harpy
Ruto
griffin
sea dragon
Tara the Dragon Slayer
morning sparrows
Angel and her pet (Grim)
Naru and his dragon (Drako)
winged gilbert
scaleans
[hidetitle]

-the Other Missed Information-

Last edited by Wavi; 09-10-2011 at 09:06 PM..

Wavi

Old 03-26-2010, 10:11 PM

«the Other Missed Information 2»

the Other Side Characters
-These characters do partake in the story, but they are not the originally selected students mentioned earlier. Anyone that falls under here is an inhabitant of the area (or perhaps got lost on a past field trip) that could be a friend... or a foe-

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://toby.lillihanoj.com/blog/images/uploads/this_is_me_in_mid_change.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Your Name: dragonjake
Character Name: Jill
Species: Dragon/human
Year Level: N/A
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: green
Personality: happy, protective of friends
History: she was a orphan until she burned the orphanage down and everyone died and she don't fire because of it.
Abilities: same as Jake
Weaknesses: same as Jake
Weapon(s) of choice: tail, sword, claws (all in the pictures)
Dislikes: bullies, fire

Quote:
[IMGRIGHT]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/space_dazee/Anime/Girls/anime_girl19.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Your Name: Daeman35
Character Name: Cora Laiden "The Devious Stranger"
Species: Shadow Demon and Shapeshifter
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150
Hair Color: Blonde
Personality: Cora is a strange girl. Shes intelligent, laid back yet energetic and nice most of the time. There's only one catch. You have to stay on her good side. She gets angry easily though she can control it most of the time. If you don't find her running around somewhere you'll find her up against a tree reading a book that is action packed or just sleeping there. She has more energy than she shows when shes laying against the tree. Some people say shes just lazy but to tell the truth, shes just saving her strength and energy for when she absolutely needs it.
History: Her parents were upper class in the demon realm. Her father was a shapeshifter while her mother was a shadow demon. She she knew what her powers were going to be before she got them. She has an older brother but he never got into being the brains. More of the bronze. Her mother groomed her to the intelligence she is at now though. She doesn't work to hard at it though her brother did teach her a thing or two on how to fight.
Abilities: Her mothers ability to control shadows came first so she is much stronger in that rather than shapeshifting. Her fathers shapeshifting came two years later when she felt like running with wild horses on the earth.
Weaknesses: Pure light. Not fire but light itself is a weakness of hers. She also cant be near anything pink. She hates the color and it just disgusts her. If she touches it she freaks out.
Weapon(s) of choice: Her choice of weapons are whips and duel wielding swords. She has to have something that doesn't just sting or cut shallowly. She was trained how to duel wield whips and swords from her brother.
Likes: Darkness, being around friends, sleeping against a tree, training her powers.
Dislikes: LIGHT, PINK (<--- Worst fears.), anybody trying to hurt her friends, and a preppy person.
Theme Song: Chop Suey
I Sound Like This: Sweet Sacrifice- Evanescence
OTHER SIDE NOTE: Cora was a student, but last year after a trip she went on, she never returned....

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://api.ning.com/files/SjQIgTWH6gvWkOPvo3NjHSxBgWpDquZX6*q4pEJUluAK9rSP2y MzTrsra6IHcYDn2vWormFjZcO51kNv1bwMqJuuyMa77243/griffon.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Your Name: SamGreatbatch
Character Name: Eden "The Forgotten Hunter"
Species: lion/phoenix
Height: 8' 6"
Weight: 20 stone
Eye Color: black and yellow
Hair Color: white
Personality: Quiet but if messed with deadly
History: He has no recorded history. It is said that he roams around and kills bi-passers that look suspicious. Few people have seen what he looks like because he can make people see him as something he is not - often appearing as a human. However, a year ago Eden was invited on the same field trip Zero and the others are on, and, like them, ended up stranded. Having to find himself in the wild for about a year, Eden has improved his skills greatly, which is why he acts more like a forth year student.
Abilities: Speed, altering the length of his claws to what he desires, breathing and adsorbing fire, and he can make any battle weapon of his choice appear out of thin air (but this puts a strain on his body).
Weaknesses: The bright sun light and his emotions. When things get out of control he makes thunderstorms over himself and or anyone else
Weapon(s) of choice: Any weapon he wants, but his body does have its limitations
Dislikes: Dragons and sunlight, but he can put up with if he must
Theme Song: the metal by tenacious
OTHER SIDE NOTE: Eden was a student, but last year after a trip he went on, he never returned....

Quote:
[IMGRIGHT]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/Unreal2/Anime/3a690de1.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Username: arch dragon
Name: Roack "The Confused Individual"
Species: lightning spirit
Year level: Fifth
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye color: lightning white
Hair color: blue
Personality: He is usually a very happy guy and tries to make a lot of friends as he hates to feel alone. He doesn't quite understand his emotions like why people fall in love or why they cry. He is trying though!
History: As a kid he was a mummy's boy and didn't like to be away from her for very long, but, when he started college, he became a lot more reliable. Roark lived in a nice cottage with a huge garden and there were often storms there. Just last year he was asked to join some other schoolmates on a field trip, but the ship crashed, stranding Roark on the island.
Abilities: Roark can use electricity or lightning as a weapon, allowing him to run fast and jump high as well. He can also create thunder and storm clouds.
Weakness: Roark's attack's are useless against wood or rubber or anything in the insulation category (so anyone that is earth, rock, or ground)
Weapons: Roark can turn his lightning in to weapons - mostly spears - and he can use thunder to deafen someone. He can make animals out of storm clouds too.
Dislikes: empty skies, tarmac, really thick trees
Theme song: The Night by Disturbed (lyrics)
I sound like: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Kasumi Second Appearance
OTHER SIDE NOTE: Roack was a student, but last year after a trip he went on, he never returned....

the Mentioned Characters
-These characters do not partake in the story, they are just referred to and referenced a lot-

the Mentioned CharactersX

[IMGRIGHT]http://i44.tinypic.com/15nsupt.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Character Name: Ao (Akina's younger sister)
Species: Neko
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 81 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light green
Personality: She's a bubbly airhead, but she also knows when its time to be serious. Ao is studying to be a pop singer and dancer, so she's energetic, peppy, and determined. Ao is down right adorable and a complete sweetheart. Passionate and cute, it's often wondered how she's her brother's sister. Nothing but a loving girl, Ao would never do anything to annoy or hurt her brother. According to some, she is secretly helplessly in love with him. Again, it's just a story.
Abilities: Can transform into a white cat
Weaknesses: Dogs and her brother - she absolutely adores him and would do anything for him

[IMGLEFT]http://i43.tinypic.com/fnv6ud.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Character Name: Rroy Skytun
Species: Ice/Dark Elemental, Vampire, and Demon (called Wrath)
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 147 lbs
Eye color: Red (pupil-less)
Hair color: Jet black
Personality: Rroy has a fierce satanic look going on. He’s haughty and rude at times, but it all goes back to his demonic demeanor. He’s not looking for friends because he’s got the best of the best, or so he claims. Loyal and devoted to various causes, Rroy is a leader unlike any other. Persuasive and charming, this sly male can convert just about anyone to his side. He’s not a liar, but he sure knows how to distort the truth. He’s also quite the rebel and hates to be told something is impossible. Born a pure genius, Rroy is not only quick to react, but he’s also one hell of a runner. Nonetheless, Rroy keeps his promises and refuses to let those he cares deeply about fall victim to his presence. He’d gladly die just to keep someone he adores alive.
Abilities: Can manipulate ice and darkness
Weaknesses: Angels, light attacks, and tomatoes; getting pieced by anything that wields the element of light and/or getting pierced in his left temple or eye.
Weapon(s) of choice: Large sword, spear, scythe, dual-bladed katana, hand pistol, shuriken, kunai, chainsaw, and whatever else he can use (forks, knives, scissors, etc.)

[IMGRIGHT]http://i41.tinypic.com/mmg7ie.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Character Name: Aleu Black
Species: Dark Faerie, Vampire, Demon (called Wavikz), and a wolf
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark blonde
Personality: Cheery and energetic, it is no wonder people claim she's an oxymoron. Aleu is known for her super emotional side and crying, but she's also upbeat and friendly. A 'happy emo' is what most classify her as. Aleu is more than willing to help someone and will bend over backwards to defend her friends. She is very much in love with her husband the satanic Rroy Skytun and devotes herself to bringing him happiness. However, Aleu has a dark side to her - Wavikz. Her inner demon corrupts and plagues her mind, but this only makes her stronger. All in all, Aleu is one chick to watch out for. If not, she may just tackle you from behind.
Abilities: Can manipulate darkness; controls the north wind; can create ice weapons
Weaknesses: Angels, light attacks, and seeing her family get hurt
Weapon(s) of choice: Dual blades, scythe, shuriken, and kunai

-the Other Missed Information-

Last edited by Wavi; 04-12-2010 at 08:34 PM..

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-27-2010, 08:13 AM

Tiffany walked along the narrow path towards where they were supposed to be staying and looked around her. The place looked quite dull and boring and it didn't look like much was going to happen. She looked ahead into the dense fog and couldn't see much "How much longer until we are there?"she asked. she saw something move in a tree and jumped.

Wavi

Old 03-27-2010, 01:29 PM

Zero didn't seem to pay any attention to the female before him. He was focused on his music. It was blasting in his ears. Only, it wasn't really blasting as no one else could hear it.

His eyes finally open and adverted over toward the trees were the rustling noses were. He seemed to just shrug it off. His mindset was, 'hey, if I'm going to die, I'm going to die. No point fussin' over the inevitable.' But that was Zero. He was indifferent to most aspects of life. It wasn't that he didn't care. It was, well, I guess he actually didn't care.

He saw Tiffany jump and evidently, he walked beside her, as if he would protect her should a monstrous beast attack them. Yet, Zero would deny it to the very end that he was simply just walking at her pace because his own pace was too slow.

Last edited by Wavi; 03-27-2010 at 01:33 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-27-2010, 07:07 PM

CHris watched Zero's movements carefully, it was obvious that he was bi, but it wasn't common knowledge that he had a crush on Zero. He brushed his wavy black hair out of his face revealing his ice blue eyes, he felt a ting of jealousy when Zero stopped next to Tiffiany when a bird moved in a near by tree. His face remained emotionless as he was taught in drama class, he stopped next to Zero, turnning to were they could see him. "It was just a bird." he said almost seductively, he didn't have a very good hold on his powers, but he was used to it. Tucking his hair behind his ear, giving them his seductive smile. His mind was actually on the girl who killed her self because her phermone inclantation only aplied to females were his aplied to both sexs. It was because she didn't want to admit that she was a lesbian but then again things happen for a reason and they can't be helpped. He adjustted his weight from one foot to the other, brushing against Zero's arm lightly, it could easily be mistaken as a accident, but it was more on purpose then anything else. He did what ever he could to just touch the icy blue eyed male next to him, even if it was just a little touch or brush of clothes.

Wavi

Old 03-27-2010, 07:21 PM

Zero looked over at Chris. He was slightly annoyed. If there was one thing Zero hated it was dogs and Chris wrecked like a dog. Scrunching up his nose, he walked on ahead. He smiled as he sniffed in some 'clean' air. But he quickly hid his smile. Zero had a demeanor to keep up with. He was undoubtedly known as the "quite loner" and that was exactly how he wanted to stay.

Glancing down at Akina, he fingered the sword. Speaking to it telepathically, he asked Akina to morph into a cat.

"Meow?" Akina jumped on Zero's head. Curling up in a ball, he kept one eye on the werewolf that he sensed was behind them. He was unaware that it was Chris, but he knew there was a mutt somewhere.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 03-27-2010, 08:07 PM

Jake was stood far back following at distance because he didn't like to be near people, even know these people weren't normal he didn't get close just in case he lost his temper, and because he doesn't like to be in groups allot so he just trailed behind watching every move.

Wavi

Old 03-27-2010, 08:52 PM

Akina snickered and jumped off Zero's head. He saw his master roll his eyes. Still snickering, Akina ran back to the one they called Jake.

"Meow?" He sat before Jake and smiled up at him. His red fur ruffled some a gentle breeze blew over them. "So, you're Jake... right?" He blinked and moved over to walk alongside the dragon. He spied Chris. Hissing, he retreated to Jake's left side. His tail was twitching back and forth as he trotted to keep up with the groups' pace.

Zero was still listening to his music. He noticed a change in Chris' behavior. Groaning, he paused. Now at Chris' side, he walked in-sync with the male. He still didn't like him, but he would at least try to appeal to him. Zero didn't want the group to break up. He felt somewhat responsible for them. He was no leader as he was a loner. But still, someone had to watch out for them all, right?

dragonjake

Old 03-27-2010, 09:03 PM

Jake looked down at the cat shocked to think that any-one in the group would want to speak to him "yes I'm Jake, and you are.....Akina. so what is it that you have against Chris?" he asked keeping at a distance from the group to keep the back of the group secure so that if anything that attacked from behind they would have to face him first.

Wavi

Old 03-27-2010, 09:14 PM

"Hmmmm, well," he rubbed up against Jake, purring. "You could say he stinks like a dog." Akina hissed in Chris' direction. "And this cat hates dogs! Hell, damn dogs destroyed 7 of my 9 lives. It makes sense that I can't stand the furry mutts."

He watched as Zero moved over to Chris. "Tch, Zero can be a bit of a softy at times. I really wish he would stop trying so hard. He'll get us both killed if he keeps it up." He sighed and looked up at Jake. "So what's your specialty? Are you..." Akina sniffed him. "Hmm...you smell like... chicken?" He laughed with his right paw covering his mouth. "Teeheehee. I actually don't believe I've smelled someone like you before. Are you a zombie?" He gave Jake a bizarre glance. One eye was larger than the other as he inspected the male.

dragonjake

Old 03-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Jake looked at the sky "no im a half dragon, my specialty is to transform into a full dragon. i can show you if you want." he looked at the cat "and the thing about dogs.... i suppose your meant to hate them if you a cat. and if hes a dog that means hes a werewolf." he looked at the other two "but what are those two?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-27-2010, 09:26 PM

Chris had dropped his pace until he was the last one in the group, he smelt the disguse comming from Zero, it hurt. He was....depressed, his gaze dropped to the ground, he heard someone drop thier pace to walk next to him. He glanced up for a moment and saw that it was Zero next to him, he clampped down on his power before anyone could act different. A ting of pink came to his face before it dissappeared remembering that he was dissgusted with him, it wasn't like he wantted to be a werewolf, it wasn't like he had a choice in the matter. His eyes flashed gold for a moment before settleing back into thier normal ice blue color, his hair fell back into his face but he ignored it, he was actting like a female and appeared to look like one also. He continued to walk, still depressed but less so since Zero was next to him, he couldn't help but feel bad about what he was.

Wavi

Old 03-27-2010, 09:44 PM

Akina looked from the girl, Tiff, to his master, Zero. "Well, Tiff there doesn't smell like an animal. So maybe she's a witch? Angel? Faerie? Something like that. And my boy Zero... he's an Elemental. A Dark Elementalist." His eyes turned a golden color. "But Zero-kun isn't much of a fighter. He's a nonaggression guy. It's odd, you'd think with his history he'd be a mindless killer. But he's actually a really chill guy. A bit bizarre at times and a tad too analytical for his own good... but yeah, I couldn't have asked for a better master."

The cat's body started to twist and contort. Rising to his feet, Akina now stood in his human form. "Sorry, I was picking up fleas. Heh..." he scratched his silky red hair.

Suddenly a loud nose came from his stomach. "Oh, I feel woozy. Zero-kun, I'm starved. Can we stop to eat already?" Moaning, he drooled as he spoke to the silver-haired male.

Zero glared over at Akina. "You're a cat" is all he said. Reaching into his pack, he drew out some granola bars. He tossed one at Akina and then handed one to everyone else. He ruffled Akina's hair as he handed Jake a bar.

"Hey!" The red eyed male hissed at Zero. "So cruel!"

Zero smirked and retreated back over to Zero. Tiffany was leading the group with Jake and Akina behind her. Zero and Chris were now at the rear. He sighed as he handed Chris a bar. "Here," he muttered.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-27-2010, 10:33 PM

"Thank you....." he whispered, his voice going high pitched on him, making him sound like a female and it caused him to appear more feminime. He took the granola bar, his fingers brushing Zero's for a brief moment, he began eatting it as if it was a delicaitcy. He prefurred meat but that was just because of his animal side, he had a pack with everything he needed for camping and then some. He listened to the conversation that Akina and Jake, his hearing picking it up even if it was quiet to the others ears. If he had dog ears, they would have drooped even more, but instead his pace slowed down until he was farther back then even Zero. He never used his power on Zero...he respectted him to much to do that and well he wantted to know how he really felt not what he makes him feel. If he didn't keep it in check, every male and female with a human form would be atractted to him and do anything he told them that is if they weren't one of the few who was inmune to it.

Wavi

Old 03-27-2010, 11:28 PM

Zero looked back over his shoulders. Humming, he walked backwards to keep Chris company. His lips then parted as he began singing.
Quote:
It's a crime you let it happen to me
Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you
Out of mind, forget it there's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

Everytime I get it I throw it away
It's a sign, I get it, I wanna stay
By the time I lose it I'm not afraid
I'm alive but I can Surely fake it

How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see
The male seemed to be sulking now. "So, Chris," he looked at him, "what's eating at you? Just ignore Akina. He can be a bit of a hot head and he loves to get on someone's nerves. Just let the cat talk. You can get his tongue later." He smiled his charming smile at the man. He laughed some. "I know this is odd timing, but I noticed we have lunch together. We should sit together sometime." His sparkling blue eyes were trying. He was really trying. Zero wasn't one to talk, but he never liked it when someone was down. He have Chris a sheepish grin. "Well, that is if we can ever leave this place."

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-27-2010, 11:48 PM

Tiffany smiled but refused the bar, she didn't eat that much and she had food of her own and granola bars, in her opinion, where disgusting.she span in circles until she fell over. she stood up and made some water 'appear' in her hand and drunk it. she heard zero singing and smiled, at least he was doing something to pass the time. she walked a bit slower, taking her bag off and she started to look for her sweater.when she found it she put it on, it was getting colder now, and then she realized that she could see what looked like a bunny up the path a bit. she walked over to it, not realizing that she was going off the path, and picked it up. she turned around to see the edge of the path.she ran over to it, still holding the bunny and ran to catch up with the rest of the group.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 12:01 AM

"Nothing, just the same thing that is always eatting at me. Oh i don't mind what he says to much.....i am used to by now even though i like all animals i doesn't mena they all like me." You are eatting at me. he add the last part mentally in his head, he pushed his wavy, shoulder length black hair out his face, smiling seductively as his power seemed to start to leak out as he meltted on the inside from the smile he got and the sound of Zero's voice. Wait did he just say we should eat lunch together once we get back? but he doesn't like people and i am normal surounded by people. He blinked for a moment then realized that he had stopped walking, he quickly caught up with Zero, getting in pace with him.

"Yea if we ever leave this place, i wouldn't mind have lunch with you some time." Yes i got a date with him!!!! he thought mental on the end of his sentence, he was silently freaking out on the inside, he had something to look forward to but for now he is replaying the song that Zero was singing over and over in his head. Chris kinda guessed that he was addictted to this elemental, like cat gets addictted to cat nip. He chuckled at the thought, sounding evern more girly, he stopped chuckling, wondering why he seemed to act more girly around this man. He got a slight blush on his face, he turnned his head away, letting his hair cover the side of his face closest to Zero, he stuck the wrapper into his pocket.

"We have the same eye color." he said after a while, he had known it, that is why he liked his eye color more, he blushed slightly and started to hide his face even more, he didn't mean to say that to him it just slipped out and now he was embarassed for saying it.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 12:17 AM

Tiffany smiled when she saw Zero. she had finally caught up,she starts to walk beside him "Look"she said "i found a bunny"she said smiling, petting the rabbit. she held the bunny out to Zero and Chris. she smiled again and hugged the rabbit. Tiffany got some celery out of her pocket and unwrapped it, broke a small part off and held it for the rabbit to eat, eating the other bit herself.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 12:46 AM

Zero looked over at the female at his side. Caving in, he figured it was best he help keep the conversation going. In his mind he thought it was better to walk and talk than walk in silence. Although, Zero preferred the latter.

"Awww, what an adorable bunny," he scratched between its ears. He laughed at the bunny as he wiggled his nose at him. "D'awww!" He bent down and rubbed noes with the bunny.

Zero's girly side was coming out. Being raised by just his mother it was understandable why he was a bit feminine at times. He was all male, but there were times, like this one, where he acted girly and childish.

"Okay, so this if officially the cutest bunny ever. What are you going to name her?" Zero smiled back up at Tiffany. Looking into her eyes, he blushed some.

Akina saw the rabbit and was immediately by Zero's side. "NOMS!" He was practically humping Zero's leg. "I WANT! I WANT!"

Zero, paying little attention to the half-neko man, just patted his head.

"So cruel!" He stormed off, going back to Jake.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 01:00 AM

"ummm, i dont know"she said smiling "do you want to name her?"she asked holding out the rabbit for him to hold. she bit off some more celery and chewed it quietly,and them started to make a small stream of water follow them.she smiled and put the hood up on her top, it had little cat ears on it. she then looked at all the mist around them"are you sure that we are going the right way?"she asked

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 01:05 AM

Chris just smiled not reaching towards the bunny, knowing it would only start freaking out and eventually die of the heart attack that he would give it. He slowed his pace until he was farther behind Zero and Tiffany giving them thier room to convers. He pulled his head phones out and stuck them on, switching on his ipod, the music was loud enough that he couldn't hear anything but low enough that the others couldn't hear it. One song came on that he always sung out loud sounding just like the origanl singer, it was a benifit he always had, a voice that was in the middle that can easily change with practice.

Quote:
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

I can't escape myself
(I can't escape myself)
So many times i've lied
(So many times i've lied)
Once the song was finished he played it over and sang it again, yea he was depressed but he wouldn't admit that this song held more meanings to him then it would for most. He had slowed his walking some more until he was farther behind, he wasn't afraid of lossing the group he could always sniff them out in the end if he did lose them.