OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 07-24-2010, 07:03 PM

...He's back...

Open.

Many years after Sweeney Todd, the demon barber as some called him, a new generation, a reincartion you could say, was born of him. Now a boy has started a group of killer barbers to live on Sweeney's killings. Along with the help of his sister and her group of people who hide the evidence. Will they get you? Or are you one of them?

Okay here are the rules:
*You have to pick between being in the killer group or the hider group. I would prefer if everyone made a normal person so there are people to kill.
*The two groups (killers and hiders) will only hold so many people so make a form quick!
*If a big fight starts the people that started the fight won't RP (like argue fight. like 'she's mean to my person' or 'he won't type right. I won't tolerate it.)
*If I wanna kill your person it's dead so don't argue with me.
*Please try to post often and send the form to me in a PM!
*Send complaints if any!
*Have fun!

Killler Form:
Username:
Name:
Picture(Anime):
You Kill Because:

Hider Form:
Username:
Name:
Picture(Anime):
Why Do You Hide The Evidence And Not Kill:

Normal Person Form:
Username:
Name:
Picture(Anime):

Killers:
Leader: Todd Rhapsody
1: Katie Scarlett Divine
2: Willie Anderson
3: Markus Conn
4: Cheire
5: Aaron Ellingham

Hiders:
Leader: Nellie Rhapsody
1: Damien Grey
2: Amelia Benze
3:
4:
5:

Normal People
Lucy Harmony
Lydia Parson ((Dead))
Val
Harry Thompson
Matthew Hensington

My Profiles:
Username: OnYeen
Name: Todd Rhapsody
Bio(Optional): He has a very...colorful mind.
Picture(Anime):
You Kill Because: It is needed.

Name: Nellie Rhapsody
Bio(Optional): She is actually adopted. Lost her memory.
Picture(Anime):
Why Do You Hide The Evidence And Not Kill: My brother is better at it.

Name: Lucy Harmony
Bio(Optional): Loves stories and is shy a sweet.
Picture(Anime):

Accepted Profiles:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Katie Scarlett
Bio(Optional): Katie grew up an orphan, hating the world..and still does. So she started to work with the handsome Todd. xD
Picture(Anime):
You Kill Because: I'm bored.

Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Lydia Parson
Bio(Optional): Lydia grew up working at the town flower shop that her parents owned, she love pretty much everything and is known as one of the prettiest girls in town.
Picture(Anime):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Username: ascadellia
Name: Val
Picture(Anime):
Username:ascadellia
Name: Damien Grey
Picture(Anime):
Why Do You Hide The Evidence And Not Kill: Cause it's easier and, I do hate to bloody my clothes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
Username: zovilove
Name: Harry Thompson
Bio(Optional): He is one of the richest boys in town, because his father had a big will, but he isnt one of the prettiest.
Picture(Anime): [IMG]Not really how you imagined him.[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
Username: zovilove
Name: Willie Anderson
Bio(Optional): She always liked to hang things when she was little because people abused her. They always thought that they were better then her because she had a boys name and was a girl. Well look at her now.
Picture(Anime):
Her
You Kill Because: She doesnt like the rest of the world. Never has, never will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
Killler Form:
Username: Zetsumei Bara.
Name: Markus Conn.
Bio(Optional): His father killed his mother right in front of him when he was only thirteen, and soon came after him. He ran away, hiding himself in caves, and eating fruits to stay alive. After one year, he couldn't take it. He would kill anyone and everyone who walked around at night. Until he ran into Ian James.
Picture(Anime):
You Kill Because: It's the only thing that brings happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornet
Username: Cornet
Name: Cheire
Bio(Optional): Her home burned down and she needs somewhere to go.
Picture(Anime):
You Kill Because: It's the only hope she has left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrana
Killler Form:

Username: Mehrana
Name: Aaron Ellingham
Bio: He doesn't really know- he doesn't care about the past, anyway. He's very hyper and excited, and seems to trust everyone- of course, he's a natural killer, but why should that spoil the fun of life?
Picture:
You Kill Because: "Well... Because it's fun."

Hider Form:

Name: Amelia Benze
Bio: She's lived with Aaron her whole life- or since she can remember. She's nearly always as excited as he is, but she's more of a crafty person. She catches, he kills.
Picture:
Why Do You Hide The Evidence And Not Kill: "Aaron's better at that sort of thing, and my ears are sensitive so I don't want to hear them scream when they die. It gives me headaches."

Normal Person Form:

Name: Matthew Hensington
Bio: Raised in an upper-middle-class family, he's your ordinary guy. Father of twin girls, he lives with his wife on the second floor of a semi-large house, over the family bakery.
Picture:

I hope these are okay?

Last edited by OnYeen; 08-24-2010 at 03:26 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-02-2010, 10:48 PM

((can i post? xD ))

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-02-2010, 10:59 PM

((Yeah it's open. And by 'modern' um well there is still very little technology and stuff xD))

Todd threw the knife right at the door,"Damn them all!" He clawed at his head in anger then punched the wall,"Every time!"

Nellie walked in with a plate of cookies,"What is wrong this time, Todd? Did more leave again?" She held out the plate to him.

Todd smacked the plate out of her hand, which she was used to, and paced,"They didn't even trust me enough to sit down!" He groaned,"How am I supposed kill the disgusting people if they won't even come inside?!?" He kicked the wall.

Nellie hugged him,"Shhh. It's okay Todd! You're getting a group and everything we'll figure out something." She put her head on his shoulder.

Todd sighed and stroked her cheek,"I suppose." He glared at the barber chair.

Lucy smiled softly as she read her book in her glorious room at her mansion. She was part of a rich family but not spoiled. She giggled at the story,"Oh why can't I be free like that?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-02-2010, 11:09 PM

Katie smiled at the man in front of her."Yes, Tod is wonderful at shaving that nasty unwanted hair on mens faces..women too.." She said, looking over at a woman/ man thing that had a mustache."Come on everyone!" She grinned to herself, brushing her bangs out of her face as she started to lead a few people to Todds barber shop.

"Does this Todd fellow make a clean shave? No stubble." The skinny older gentleman asked.

"Of course..its so smooth that you'll never be able to feel it again!" She said, looking towards a puddle on the ground since the street was always wet and the skys were always dark."Come along. Todd's waiting." She said, leading them up the steps to the barber shop and knocking on the door."Todd, I have a few surprises for you." She wanted in on this kill, she loved watching blood drip from the necks of others.

Lydia watched as the pretty black haired pale girl led all the men to Todds shop. She never trusted those people..and her parents just said they were poor idiots trying to make their lives better. She did though feel hungry. She looked over at her male friend that she sort of had a relationship with and saw him with his jaw dropped at the girl."Sheesh Xander, just go get a shave. I'll be waiting here.." The boy nodded and ran after Katie.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-02-2010, 11:21 PM

Lucy put her book down,"Perhaps I should visit Lydia today." She stood up and looked out her small balcony,"There's a lot of people going into the barber shop today. I wonder what the occasion is?"

Todd heard Katie and took Nellie's hand and walked down the stairs,"What is it?" He stared at all the customers wide eyed. He whsipered to Nellie,"Get your oven started..."

Nellie smiled,"Of course, Todd." She winked at the customers and walked out of the room bouncing her dress and boobs.

Todd held two razors up,"Who wants a shave?" He tossed a razor at Katie which landed in her hand safely.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-02-2010, 11:29 PM

"Thank you Todd." She smiled."Now now everyone, wait your turn. Nellie will send you up once were done with the first customer." As soon as she said it all the men left except for two. She pulled out a chair for one and winked at Todd, going over and whispering in his ear."Its a good thing you made that door behind the chair that goes to the basement.." She said, glancing back at the the tall boy. He was thin, but still a lot bigger then her. So she probably wouldn't have been able to get him downstairs. But he was cute too."Your Xander right? I've seen you around town.." She said, helping him sit in the chair before putting a cloth over his neck to cover his clothes.

Lydia sat on a bench, waiting for her love to come out with a clean face but then ran after him and up the steps to the barber shop and looked into the window seeing the smiling Xander talking to Katie.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-02-2010, 11:47 PM

Lucy walked outsideof her manison to the barber shop,"Lydia? Is that you?" She walked over.

Todd grinned at the customer,"Just relax, sir."

The customer glared,"I'm a woman!"

Todd kept his grin,"That's beyond the point, thing, let's get onto the shaving..." His chair was in a seperate room to not make a curtomer feel scared after seeing someone go through the floor. He smirked,"Let me just..." He cut the woman/man's neck and pressed the step watching the body slide down. Had to slit the neck...didn't know if that thing would live or not it was so awkward... He opened the door,"Nellie! Next customer!"

Nellie rushed in,"Of course, Todd!" She opened the door,"One can come in!"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 PM

Katie shaved Xanders face, about to slit his throat when he saw Lydia looking inside. She cleared her throat." Your done Sir..you can go.." She said, helping him up and leading him to the door where Lydia stood. "Have a nice day.." She muttered and watched the two walk off together. As soon as he walked away she started cussing in french and then walked in Todds extra room."His stupid rich girlfriend showed up and I couldn't kill him since her fathers one of the biggest freaking cops around.." She muttered, leaning against the door with a sigh." Now I have to make the next one interesting." She sighed, noticing the next two come up. She watched as one went to Todds room and then she sat hers down."Shall I shave your beard? Mustache?" She asked, painting the shaving cream on his face and then stabbing the barbers blade into his neck and then waiting for her okay to come into Todds room to drop the body."He looks beautiful, Todd." She said..to tell him she was Done.

Lydia smiled at Xander."You look lovely dear. Would you like to get a pie?" The boy nodded and they went into the shop below the barber shop and sat at a table.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-02-2010, 11:59 PM

Todd nodded,"We'll get him sooner or later." He walked to the doorway of his barber room and smirked,"Really let me see. I am the master after all." He grinned.

Nellie walked down the stairs to the goodies part of the shop,"Hello! Would you care for a pie?" She smirked. there was a huge man woman body that had to be cooked too!

Lucy looked around,"Hmmm." She stared at the barber shop.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 12:07 AM

Katie smiled, tearing the blade out of the mans throat. The man was still gasping for breath." I think I did well this time..would you like me to go out and get more customers? Its harder now since most of the men always bring their wives.." She rolled her eyes and took money out of the mans pocket, she handed it to Todd."Here, I have no use for it, and you can buy more things to help Nellie with the grinder, A boy found a finger in his pie last week and I had to lie and tell the kid it was a pigs finger..he believed me but still if an adult had found it.." She said, whispering to him and throwing the boy out of the chair."Help?" She asked, lifting one half of him since he was pretty fat.

"Two please. My boyfriend just got a shave, Todd and that girl up there did a very nice job didn't they?" She asked with a smile, handing Nellie money for the pies.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 12:15 AM

Todd took the money and put it in his shirt pocket and grabbed the man's fat arm,"I agree it is becoming more and more difficult. We need more people too. The new recurits are comign sometime...God this man is fat."

Nellie smiled and took the money but went wide eyed Another? Her eyes went back down,"Two popping hot pies coming!" She put glasses of water on the table and went to cook.

Lucy knocked on the barber shop door.

Todd grunted,"One minute please."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 12:20 AM

Katie started to drag him to the trap door when the man fell on her."Eww...Gross...Gross.." She whined, crawling out from under the man and then noticing her bloody dress before dragging the man to the trap door and tossing him in."Looks like i'll had to change.." She muttered, dropping her white and black dress after cutting it off herself and then revealing her all black tight dress."If you want I can go get more customers now and leave this to you.." She sad, going over the the mirror and getting the blood off her arms and face. She then fixed her hair to attract more men.

----------

Lydia laughed at Xanders joke and then nodded at the water."Thank you!"

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 AM

Nellie nodded and walked to the back room Lord knows she won't steal Todd's heart or really anyone...how can that boy like her? She started cutting up the bodies.

Todd glanced at Katie,"You okay?" He kicked the body another body down the shoot,"Do what you may, Katie, you'll look wonderful either way." He cleaned his knife then Katie's and handed it back to her. "Oh can you answer the door? I gotta clean the blood splatters..."

Last edited by OnYeen; 08-03-2010 at 12:36 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 12:34 AM

"Yepp." She nodded, blushing at what he said."Thanks.." She said, going over to the door."Hello, welcome to Todd's Barber shop..come in." She said, standing to the side. She had the blade Todd gave her in her pocket. She would go once she learned why the girl came. She pushed her sleeves down and gave the girl a small smile.

Lydia noticed her friend head up to the barber shop."Hmm..Wonder why shes going there.."

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 12:40 AM

Lucy looked around and spoke quietly,"Is a girl named Lydia Parson here? I was going to meet her and her boyfriend, Xander, here." She smiled softly

Todd walked in from his barber room and stared at the girl. Do I know her? He stared at her wide-eyed wondering if he'd met her before. She might be able to help but if she isn't from his past then she'll have to go.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 12:43 AM

"She's downstairs.." She said, noticing Todd's wide eyes. They made her feel jealous, but she brushed it off and handed Todd the barber knife."I'll go get more customers.." She said, walking past the girl."It was nice to meet you....?" She didn't know her name."I'm Katie." She said, looking around to make sure there was no blood showing anywhere.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 AM

Lucy bowed,"I'm Lucy...Lucy Harmony." She spoke quietly.

Todd slooked at his knife That name...wasn't that the reason...? He looked up,"Thank you, Katie. Pleasure meeting you, L...L...Lucy..." He walked into his barber room.

Nellie finished,"Worst pies in London..." She whispered and walked over smiling a little,"Here you go! Two pies!" She walked back waiting for the next customer.

Last edited by OnYeen; 08-03-2010 at 12:54 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-03-2010, 12:52 AM

Damien had woken up late today but once he finished getting dressed, he made his way to the town, toward the barber shop. No doubt the others had already started on making the pies and killing. "Time to get a couple more costumers." he muttered, smirking lightly at a couple of girls. He winked at them, but sadly, they didn't seem to need a haircut. Katie might have already gotten the others. Damn. This is what I get for waking up so late.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 12:56 AM

Katie glanced back at Todd before going down the stairs and going to the center of the street."Everyone, gather round why don't you come and taste the best pies in london?" She smiled and then went up to a man, putting her hand under his chin and acting like she was going to kiss him."eww, need a shave. Todds the best barber in town, and he's waiting for you." She then looked at the people around her."Come on, the chair is empty folks!"She then looked towards the pie shop."And maybe while your waiting you can try the best pies around.."She noticed Damien and walked over."Late again I see." She smirked, putting her hands on her hips, showing off her thin body to all the men this way."Want to get more women? Theres a few stray women in the alley over there that are in great need of a shave..you should see the caterpillars on their face!" She laughed, giving him a small hug."The girl in the pie shop with Xander..she needs a hair cut." She grinned.

Lydia noticed the girl outside again, doing her rounds with all the men and seducing them to come upstairs. She then noticed her hugging a boy that looked..quite charming.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 08-03-2010 at 12:59 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 AM

Damien almost laughed, giving her a small hug back. "I'm surprised that you haven't given it to her." he said, smirking as he saw her work with the men to get them upstairs. "Besides, you know me, I just bring in the people." he reminded her before letting go. "Alright, I'll work on the women. They at least got a cute face? Without the hair?" he asked, not really wanting to seduce the girls that weren't cute. He glanced at the window at the pie shop and noticed the girl with Xander. He gave her a small wink before ruffling the top of her hair. When he was done, he showed her two fingers with blood. "Missed a spot."

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 01:04 AM

Lucy walked out and into the pie shop,"Xander? Lydia? Oh are you busy? I'll leave you two..."

Nellie was in front of the door,"Wait! What's your rush? What's your hurry? Have a pie with your friends!" She smiled,"We got a big supply this week." She took Lucy's hand and took her to the table."Be back with a pie in a few!" She walked out.

Todd looked outside and saw Katie and Damien and thought about helping but someone had to watch the store so he stayed and sat in one of the chairs and waited.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 01:07 AM

Katie smirked."You would point that out." She said, putting up a finger for 'one moment' and going over to a man and patting him on the back with the two fingers." Your so handsome.." She lied and kissed the mans cheek then walked over to Damien."They aren't the prettiest women in town.." She said, rolling her eyes."But..if you like the meaty women then i'm sure you'll love them." She winked."Well I have to lead these..older men. Upstairs to Todd, so i'll see you when you get back." She said, kissing his cheek in a friendly gesture since she usually did that to Todd as well, she turned."Come on boys." She said, starting to head up the stairs and then knocking on Todds door before opening it." This time it was a bit easier.." She muttered and then gave him a soft smile."Want me to stay or shall I get back to the streets?"

"No! were not busy." She smiled, patting the seat next to her for Lucy."Did you see that boy wink at me?" She whispered.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 01:12 AM

Todd chuckled,"You'll catch a cold and we don't want that. Do what you may but you'd be better off inside with me and the others." He walked out,"Alright! You, sir! You first! Come to my room for a shave." He took the man inside,"Katie I'll call you in if I need anything."

Nellie brought out the pie,"Here you go! Enjoy!" She walked back to the counter with the money,"Okay...I might be able to make it better with this money..." She stared at the door that held the room with the grinder.

Lucy stared and whispered back,"Which one?" She looked around.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 01:17 AM

"The boy with the brown hair outside, longish, he was just talking to the girl in the black dress." She said, whispering so Xander wouldn't hear."I'm in need of a hair cut.."

Katie smiled a little."Okay Todd." She said, sitting down in on a trunk and looking out the window. She looked at the line of men."I'll send one of you in next.." She said, giving them a seductive smile.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 AM

Lucy found the boy and whispered,"I see him! He's handsome." She smiled but then thought of the prince in her books. She wished she could get someone like him...

Todd showed the man to the chair and finished him off,"Next!!!" He called to Katie. Finally the disgusting people are dieing...but only at Katie's little game...they could hurt her. He watched the body fall through. And that girl...I feel like I know her... He threw a knife at the door.

Nellie watched the customers carefully. Not only does she rid of the evidence; she learns everyone's secrets and news.