Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 01-28-2011, 02:31 AM

Jezebell nodded to her daughter. "I will see you in the tent then." She said to her before leaving. From the main tent she could hear arguing. Ace and Moon at it again. Jezebell honestly could not wait for these teenage years to end. She was sure Ace had it under control, So Jezebell just continued towards the tent. Although once she got in, Moon was on her way out. She paused as the girl bumped into her, then did something she did not expect anyone to do. She went straight threw the barrier. Then entire shield shattered like glass around the entire camp. It felt as if someone had just shot her in the head. She grabbed her head, feeling Ace rushing past her. Everything spun a bit, but she could still see the fire.

"Help put the fire out." Jezebell said to everyone trying her best to regain herself. One thing was for sure, Moon acted just like her mother. The only problem was, Jezebell never went home after she left.

Lucas got dressed. Wearing a black shirt, black pants, and thick coat. With the coat he would have less of a bump in the back. He arranged for the hunters to meet in a dance club. It was always good to hide in plain sight. Suddenly though, he felt something from the east. No human would feel it, but Lucas knew something had just crash threw Jezebell's barrier. There was no need to attack though. Since she would raise it before he even got close. He told each of the hunter's to send him a text message when they came in. yes, Lucas had a phone. Although it took him over a year to figure out he could use it for more than a fancy paper weight.

Mikey13
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2011, 02:49 AM

Gavin saw Ace and Moon fighting, he didn't hear what they were talking about but he saw Moon strom off and then Jezebell falling to her knees. He put down his knives and wan over to Jezebell, when he heard her say to help put out the fire he looked up and saw the fire he got up and ran to the burning tent to try and help. He knew the rules that Ace had put down so he made sure that when he went over to Jezebell that he did not touch her, when he got to the tent he grabbed a bucket and filled it with water to try an put it out. He normally stayed off to the side and only helped if he could, but this time he really couldn't help that much and still tryed to help so he hoped that someone else would come help soon.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-28-2011, 03:09 AM

Fox pulled out her phone that had been given to her. She pulled up her text messages as she text sending it to Lucas. It was time they had their meeting. She kind of missed the fallen angel for some strange reason maybe the fact that he was the only family she really had him and their clan. She turned as she walked back in and went to the room hidden beneath the church that was to be hers as she gathered her things. She didn't go any where with out her things. She kept her red and black [IMG]katan's[/IMG] on her at all times. One she wore on her back and the other at her side. She hide them with the long black leather trench coat that she wore. She moved from her room after packing her sunglasses own hiding her eyes so when they changed none could see. She was use to this live and knew that she would never be normal.

Moon headed closer to the city as she wondered in the outskirts of it for a while enjoying the scenes she found there. She took a set on a rock as she stared into the city from the other side of the bridge. Her dolls out having some fun with the people and animals that where near. She should be scared but she wasn't she wasn't like her father or her mother she didn't fear anything. She smiled feeling free for the first time and truly happy. She wouldn't have to deal with the monster or her fake family and parents. If her parents had been so great they wouldn't hide like cowards. She left her wings open for once she had already broke all the rules what was there left for her really as she sat there. A smile rose on her lips as she stared at the city enjoying the nose that came from it.

She sat there as she shifted her gaze there was something there that was not normal. It had her kind of feel yet not quite as dark. She wondered if it was a hunter though she had been taught they where not evil. She had met one as a Child the man was a good man and she had tried to help him from one of the circus members but she failed and he was killed. She had never seen why so many feared them. What was so scary about a hunter most where humans the same thing they killed and enjoyed hurting.

She knew she should feel bad but she didn't. All she wanted was to enjoy herself and not have to hide be tied by rules. She laughed as she open her wings looking as if she was one of the fallen though she was she knew her mother dear littler secret she had never told her mother she had met her uncle. He was the one who had taught her about her powers and helped her with the dolls. She had wanted to stay with him though he talked her to staying with her parents at the time. But he said that if she wanted to come home when she was older she could.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 01-28-2011, 03:27 AM

Claire slipped on her outfit, unaware of all the chaos that took place out of her tent. After she was done, she stepped out of the tent, her eye's widened as she saw everything that went on. It was Moon's doing, she could tell. The shield had been destroyed, as well as Moon's tent on fire. What had ticked Moon off so badly? She figured it had something to do with her. Claire knew that there were hunters. She cringed at the thought of one finding Moon. She couldn't imagine one doing to Moon what they'd done to her baby brother. The thought burned Claire. Although Moon didn't feel the same way what so ever, Claire loved her sister. She hadn't seen much of her lately, but nothing could, or would change that.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2011, 07:07 PM

"Le feu, le maître, le feu! Craquement de cela! Aide," Arlette cried, and repeated in English, as if that would help. "Fire, master, fire! Snap out of it! Help!"
"Calm," he grinned as she struggled. Daemon was not fazed by the sight of the fire, but he still stopped. The shield!
"Merde! Le bouclier!" ("S***! The shield!") He spun on his heels, trying to locate Jezebel. "Jezebel?"
"Choix du moment parfait!" Michael laughed, finally able to see the panicked carnies run. He walked off, wanting to give a one fingered salute, but that privillege was gone. Instead he ran to the meeting place.
(Perfect timing!)

Last edited by Emmery; 01-30-2011 at 08:23 PM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-30-2011, 03:26 PM

Charisse had been sleeping soundly until the shouts from outside began to tickle the edges of her consciousness. She opened one slit-pupiled eye and yawned. Uncoiling herself she stretched and slithered out of the pillows and gauzy drapes that made up her bed. She pulled on a short top and skirt, knowing how uncomfortable most seemed to be with a topless snake-woman roaming about the grounds. She felt no need to raise her disguise before the show, it took some concentration that she didn't care to waste; especially considering the events of the past few days. She left her tent and found the camp in chaos. Buckets of water were being thrown on Moon's tent at an impressive rate. Where the hell was Era in all this? What good is a Nyad when they aren't around to conjure water when you need them? she thought with a sneer. She didn't dislike Era, she was just a little haughty around other so-called mythical creatures. At Jezebel's order she sighed and picked up a bucket to help extinguish the fires. Pourquoi ne pas contrôler sa meilleure? (Why don't they control her better) she thought, annoyed at having to do manual labor.

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-11-2011 at 12:28 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 02-02-2011, 03:27 AM

It took a few minutes for Jezebell to even get back to her usual self. Her head was pounding, but still she forced herself up into a standing position. I turned towards the fire, one hand on my head, and the other lifting itself into the air. I brought up a very small barrier around the fire. Making sure everyone was on the outside. I made the barrier small and smaller, suffocating the fire until it put itself out.

She heard her name being screamed, although did not turn as she brought the barrier back up for the entire camp.

Lucas got the text message. Picking the paper weight up and looking. He looked, seeing it was Fox. He had heard much about her, and had met her only once. He sent a message back to her. With a simple name of a club. "Incubus" he said out loud. It was a very dark place, not many went to. But it would be perfect for that night.

Mikey13
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2011, 07:17 PM

Gavin stopped throwng water on Moon's tent when he noticed the barrier around it suffocating it until it was out. He looked back to where Jezebell was, she was now standing so he walked back to the main tent and paused beside her. He looked at her and said "J'espère qu'elle ne vous a pas fait mal à mal" (I hope she didn't hurt you to bad), he walked past her and went back to sharpening his knifes. He could not believe that Moon would do something like that knowing that it would hurt her mom. He finnished sharpening his knifes and then set up the board and begain to throw them at it, he never missed his mark so he didn't really need to practice but he needed something to get his mind off of the recent events.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 02-02-2011, 07:34 PM

Era was lost in her own little world, not noticing the fire starting. She usually did when she found nothing else to do. What she did finally notice was the changes in the barrier. Looking back towards the group, she saw the fire in the barrier. She moved towards the now fairly large group, stopping on the outside of them.

"Désolé, n'a pas remarqué le feu. Le besoin aide plus avec cela?"* she asked quickly, feeling rather embarassed that she hadn't been there to help. She probably could have been a it of help with it, being part-Nyad. Though rarely used, she did have some control of water.

*Sorry, didn't notice the fire. Need any more help with it?

Hresvelgr

Old 02-02-2011, 07:39 PM

((Hey guys, if you dont want to do the french thing, you dont have to. I personality don't feel like it myself xD))

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2011, 10:01 PM

Daemon stared at Era dumbfounded. Normally, he was quite apathetic to the other carnies, but really? "You didn't notice the fire? You didn't notice the stunning orange flames? You didn't see the fire's greedy tongues lick at the-" Arlette stepped on Daemon's foot harshly to stop the poetic tirade.
"C'est fini," she told him, glaring a warning at her master in an unusual fit of disobidiance. "Arrêtez maintenant d'agir comme une chienne"
Daemon's response was automatic, and her hand flew up to her face, leaving a bright red mark there. His voice was deadpan, "What did you say?"
(It's over; stop acting like a b****)

Lightning_Serah

Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 AM

Claire flinched slightly as she watched Daemon slap his "pet." She hated the term 'pet,' but it was pretty much what they were, and no one was scared to treat them like pets. She stared over at him for a few seconds, wanting to yell at him or something, but was more concerned for her mother. Claire quickly ran to her mother's side. "Mom, a-are you okay?" She asked, slightly nervous. Claire's head even started to hurt, after watching her mother in pain. It was as if Claire felt what she felt, but not nearly as much pain as her mother went through.

(I'm sorry it's a bit short, but I wasn't sure of what much to do, so I'm just waiting for it to move along a bit XD)

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2011, 09:19 PM

August sat, perched on a tree, as she watched all the chaos. She was new, and she trusted no one, so she just decided to stay away. Everyone seemed to be in such a harsh mood. Yawning, she stretched out, then hopped from the high branch, landing softly on her feet.
Instead of walking towards everyone, she walked away, humming softly as she slowly slipped away, mentally.

"Maman, pourquoi tu as fait ça?[Mamma, why did you do that?]" August, six years old, asked her distraught mother. She just watched the woman whip her sister senseless. Her mother turned swiftly, anger in her deep green eyes.
"Laissez! Vous direz à personne de ce![Go away! You will tell no one of this!]" she screamed, cracking the whip. August stared at her mother as blood streamed down the side of her face.
"Maman...[Mamma...]" August whispered, backing away.
"Misérable fille![Miserable girl!]"

August snapped back, when she almost came face-to-face with a tree. Looking up, she coughed, and sighed softly.
"That's how I got my name..." she muttered to herself, moving her hair aside, running her slim fingers down the thin scar. A smirk crossed her face as she remembered killing her whole family, tearing their hearts out and listening to their un-heard screams.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 AM

Isabella walked out of her tent. It was the farthest from the main tent and was away from the others as the smell of burning flesh repulsed some of the others. She looks over towards the main tent. She saw the huge fight and then the fire. Before she could get closer and take care of it Jezebell destoryed it.

Isabella jogged over to the group and bowed to the family. "I am very sorry I missed the fire. I will not be late again." She suddenly looked away from the camp realizing that something was wrong. "The shield is down," she said to no one. "My lady, are you alright? Do you need help? I can not make a barrier but I could fly up and make sure no one comes upon us till you can put up a new one?"

Before waiting for a reply she turns to Van. "Will the show go on tonight?"

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2011, 05:27 PM

Daemon grunted, adressing Van as well, "Yeah, is there going to be a show tonight?" A wicked glimmer sparked in his eyes as a sadistic grin spread over his face. "I can't take the wait much longer," he explained, shrugging nonchalantly. "Maybe tonight I'll have to find other means." Daemon eyed Arlette questioningly, wondering where to cut first. His mind seemed to be far away as he thought of it.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-06-2011, 06:07 PM

Ace turned as he gained his rational thoughts back as his anger came under control again. He found himself at Jezebell's side as he pulled her into his arms. He hung his head as he let out a breath fighting back his anger. "I am sorry. Are you ok love?" His eyes shifted up as he looked at Claire and held a arm out to her. "Come here little one. It looks like there will be a spot for you tonight. We should help your mom back to the tent and let her rest a little before we do our show tonight. Don't worry about her she'll come a round." He said as he gave a faint smile to Clair. Ace looked up at the others as he gave a nod. " Yes Daemon, and Isabella we will have the show as planed. I might have to leave after the show. No one leaves there tents tonight do I make myself clear after this show. So if you see some one you want take them then." He said as he closed his eyes and tried to get control over his temper ready to lash out at anything that moved. "She could have waited till the hunters had left." He said at a whisper as he open his eyes as they glowed slightly.

Fox let a few words slip from her mouth as she pulled the phone from her back pocket as it vibrated and made enough noise to wake the dead. She rose a brow as she read the text and pulled up the map on the phone as she headed out the church door. The mark on her arm shown as she moved threw the streets. She froze as she turned in the direction she got the sent of one of the demons she was cursed to hunt and kill. It was not a normal one it was a child of death she could smell it and feel the girl. As of now the girl was doing no harm though she would like to have a go at her. Her eyes turned as she quickly hurried threw the city till she found the gathering place. She wondered what clan she would be paired with this time. She had heard things of Lucas and knew he would be rather curious of her. Most of his kind were she was the oldest living human to not be a immortal as them. Though in a since she was immortal she couldn't die till her job was up just as death couldn't but she could make his life a living hell if need be. She looked at the name on the club as she arched a brow. "Really now we have to come here of all places." She said as she open the door and entered the dark place. She tried not to laugh as she saw some of the normals of the place a few she knew some she didn't. She walked up to the bar and just grinned as the bar tender brought her the bottle of vodka and left with out a word. She shook her head knowing he must still have a crush on her to have remembered her order this long. It had been ten years since she had been in this place and he still knew her order after this long.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 02-06-2011 at 07:23 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 07:22 PM

Seeing the family walk away, minus the oldest daughter, Isabella turned and walked back to her tent. They would recover and the oldest child would be back. She knew that she should get ready for tonight. It was going to be another hard night.

She drew back the tent flap and walked inside. She changed into one of her performance outfits. She grabbed her gear, a lighter and a bag of coals, and walk to the main tent. She dumped her stuff inside before walking back out.

The best thing about these outfits was the lack of cloth on the back. She concentrated until her back started to burn and the air around her shimmered with heat. Slowly the burn died down and when she opened her eyes again she had her wonderful wings again. Transforming partially always made her tired and extremely hungry but she would deal with later. Isabella flew up till she reached the top of the main tent then carefully lowered herself to sit on the main tent pole. She could see the entire camp from here and could watch for intruders till the barrier went up or till the show started.

She snapped her fingers calling up a small flame and moved it between her hands waiting for something to happen.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2011, 09:54 PM

Excitement forgotten, Daemon walked back to his tent, once again dragging Arlette. "C'mon." He whispered, grabbing for her hand in impatience. The two walked away, silent as wraiths. Daemon was elated, for his bloodlust would be sated for the night; Arlette was ill at ease, feeling suddenly jealous of the circus audience. She was Daemon's pet. No one else.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2011, 11:50 PM

August followed Daemon, and the woman, eying them. "Excuse me..." she looked to the man and smiled softly, a blush crossing her face. She was new, inexperienced, and had no clue what to do. All Ace said was 'Welcome' and walked away. She coughed quietly, then hiccuped. "Whoops!" she giggled, embarrassed. "What is going on?" Her French accent filled each word as she spoke, slowly and carefully. The last thing she wanted to do was upset someone she never got the chance to befriend.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-09-2011, 03:02 AM

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Daemon sneered before turning to face her. He dropped the jerk facade and sighed. "Jezebel's shield broke, Moon threw a hissy fit, my pet acted up, and who are you?"
"Sorry," Arlette mouthed, apologizing her her master's apparent lack of behavioral skills. She crossed her eyes, then stared at Daemon, creating an innuendo of 'My master's crazy, so please forgive his annoying rudeness.' Of course if these words were spoken, a lot more could happen than her esophagus being ripped out.

Lightning_Serah

Old 02-09-2011, 03:12 AM

Claire nodded to her father, before coming to her mother's aid. She growled to herself, as he heard the rude boy. Of course Claire was going to do something about it. "I'll meet you both up in the tent..." Claire told her parents. She then stomped back to the group of three, an evil glare forming in her eyes. "Hey, what's you're issue?" She said angerily to the boy. She must've seemed like a joke to him, considering she only appeared a child.

(Sorry 'bout this Emmery, but I figured a little fight to spice up the roleplay wouldn't do us any harm :sweat: )

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-09-2011, 03:36 AM

Isabella watched the man and the two women talk. She watched the young daughter come back and yell at the man. She shook her head. Sometimes people could be so stupid. It seemed that many people thought less of the youngest daughter. They thought her weak simply because of how she looked and that that look was her power in this group. Isabella had been around long enough to know those looks, if used right, could be the most deadly thing in this group.

She raised her hand to her mouth and yelled down at the group. "Daemon you should know to talk with respect to anyone in this group. You might say something one day and not like what shape you walk away in after. You should take especial care of the females. It seems we are more likely to hurt and then think. Little one, how is your mother? She should have taken care of herself first and left the fire to me."

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2011, 11:05 PM

Staring at the man, she groaned and rolled her eyes. "Such a gentleman, aren't you?" She turned away, letting her hair brush the man's face. She yawned softly and grinned, walking away, to the tree again. For some reason, her head was spinning and her stomach was twisting. As she wandered aimlessly, she hummed a soft song to herself, trying to take her mind off the pain. Her hand slipped up to her stomach and clutched it as it growled. "Tut..." she said, and sighed. "Why am I always so hungry?"

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-09-2011, 11:45 PM

[[Hey, not a problem :)]]
"What do you want, little girl?" He turned away from the woman. He now faced a little girl. Had he seen her before? He didn't care. "What's my issue? My issue is that you're in my way. So move, girl." Daemon snarled, a growl forming in the back of his throat.
Arlette twisted around, looking from the girl to the woman, wondering who to look at. The girl looked innocent, but a lot of things looked innocent. Like a baby tiger, which after a couple years could eat you. She shuddered at her connection, then spun around. The woman was gone, and Arlette didn't care to have the girl at her back. Her mind went back to the whole tiger cub, little carnie, issue. "M-Master, maybe you shouldn't..." Arlette stopped talking, her hand whipping across her face. She hadn't told it to. Daemon had controlled it again.

Mikey13
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-09-2011, 11:48 PM

Gavin had heard the fight and was standing in the main tent's door way when the new girl walked away, he rolled his eyes and said "Better go be nice we are all here together and beside Daemon is arguing with Claire it could take a while". He walked over to the tree where the girl was and said "You know there are batter people to ask questions to then Daemon" he paused and then said "So what were you asking I could probably answer you questions". He looked at the girl and waited to see what she would say, he had already realized that today was one of his sane day and that it could not be helped.