Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 PM

Welcome to 'Screams of Silence'
A little information on this thread:

Recent add-ons:
December 11th, 2012- Please send all profiles to me or Annabeth Rowanna Cullen.
February 9th, 2013- Edited some things on here. Adding in characters, etc.
February 13th, 2013- WHOOPS! Forgot to mention that the S.C.A.H.A.T is established later in the roleplay!

Main Rule: OBEY MENE RULES!!!
1. This is a detective roleplay that involve supernatural creatures,powers,and it is Semi-Lit but if you are not experienced in Semi-Lit Roleplays you can still join.
2. If you have ideas for this thread please tell me or my Co-Owner Annabeth Rowanna Cullen.
3. At least try to make more than one sentence post. Anywhere 2 sentences or above are allowed.
4. No cussing allowed.
5. If you want to be in a relationship with someone,please either keep it PG-13 or time skip if it gets to anything.
6. If you have more than one character please put them on the same post as your first post of characters.
7. Please, please read up on the roleplay, it will help you!
8. Do not kill off characters without my permission!

If you want to make more than one character that is absolutely fine, but you MUST roleplay them all, unless their dead...

Owner:
Tsuki Kinryoku
Co-Owner(s):
Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
Members:
Gemini
happydeath
No longer active:
Q U E E N
In question:

Character Layout:
Character's Name:
Character's Nickname:
Personality:
Looks(Picture and/or Description) :
Abilities:
Weapons:
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) :
Evil or Good:
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) :
Family:
History(Optional) :
Height:
Weight:

Character is either dead, or person is no longer in the roleplay.
Character and roleplayer are in question.
Key: Character- role- person played by

Characters:
Tsuki Kinryoku - Leader of S.C.A.H.A.T- Tsuki Kinryoku
Hailey Olivia Grace - Detective on S.C.A.H.A.T- Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
Demetrius Menelaus Oak -Detective on S.C.A.H.A.T - Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
Zero Kain- Analysts and Detective on S.C.A.H.A.T - Tsuki Kinryoku
Hikaru Takahashi- Freelancer and Peace Keeper on S.C.A.H.A.T- happydeath
Eric Swan- Hunter of Supernatural (read up on roleplay to understand this) Ex Hunter - Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
Alexandria Ambrosia Swan - Eric Swans Daughter - Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
Benjamin Darke- Works with T.S.O.S.B- Tsuki Kinryoku
Ichijou Karasaki- Works with T.S.O.S.B- Tsuki Kinryoku
Yoona Bayerische-Kwon - Works with Vampire Association- Q U E E N
Gemini- Free Fox - Gemini

SOME KEY TERMS TO KNOW:
S.C.A.H.A.T- Supernatural Creatures and Human Affairs Team
D.S.H.A- Department of Supernatural and Human Affairs
T.S.O.B.S- The Society of Supernatural Beings
M.H.S- Millenium Hunters Society

The organizations and their uses:
(later on in the roleplay)
S.C.A.H.A.T- The Mayor wanted to establish a special task force in the Police department, but unknown to him, someone already established that special task force; a detective team in the D.S.H.A.

S.C.A.H.A.T Services
Their services deals with missing humans and supernaturals, as well with murders, suicides, homicides, etc. But they also crack down on the plans of the Hunters Society and the T.S.O.S.B., and helps with major problems like drug wars, gang wars, robbings, etc. and problems in other states. But, with the kind-hearted establisher, they help with minor things like missing pets…and the occasionally missing teddy bear.

T.S.O.S.B - The services and history of this organization is unknown. ((Don't want to spoil it! =3 ))

M.H.S- They have been around since the establishment of the city. They are a main branch of Supernatural hunters organizations. The establisher of this organization is long dead.

M.H.S. Services
The overall service of this society deals with bounty on supernatural(and human) heads, the killing of those with the bounty, claiming their rewards. Pratically, they are bounty hunters.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 04-12-2013 at 03:19 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2011, 04:40 PM

Character Name: Tsuki Kinryoku
Character Nickname(s): Call me anything else than my name or my title your dead....
Personality: She is serious,over-emotional, nice, intellegent,protective over friends.She also has alot of anger issues and trust issues. Most of the time though, she will just ignore you since she is to busy with paperwork. Also, she goes by Zero's 'Code of Honor'.
Abilities: I can use Shadows and my strength against my enemies. Also I really keen senses when it comes to fighting and they are also useful when it comes to sensing people. Like Zero and them.
Weapons: I love to use my Katanas,Pocket Knifes,Shadows,and other abilities that I barely use.
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : I'm a human with powers
Evil or Good: Good
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : I'm the Leader of the S.C.A.H.A.T
Family: They're all dead so why does it matter...
Dislikes: Ignorance, Dishonorable people,
History(Optional) : She doesn't like to talk about her past much.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 85

Characters Name: Zero Kain
Characters Nickname(s) : ....... Why should I tell you something embarrassing like that....
Gender: Male...What did you think Zero Kain is a girl's name?
Personality: He is Serious,Playful,Over-Protective,Calm (most of the time) & Intellengent. Most of the time he CAN be a jerk and Tsuki will slap (or punch )him for it. He also has his own 'Honor Code' that he goes by everyday.
Abilities: Zero can control Lightning. He can also use his healing powers and is good at telling people's emotions apart from his.He also has some powers that comes with being a Vampire- Werewolve hybrid.
Weapons: Long Katana with a Silver- blue blade, Dagger with poison, & His powers
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : If you want to know , I am a rare species. A hybrid of a vampire, werewolve and human with powers...
Evil or Good: Well I guess you can say both. It just depends on your point of view.
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : I am the right- hand man and analysts when it comes to looking for clues. But Tsuki is better at that than me. Sometimes I want to quit but I wouldn't do that to my team.
Family: Why would I care for them....They abandoned me for what I am.But, at least I have someone that I can trust.
Dislikes: Demetrius, Jerks, Criminals, His murderous intent when it comes to his hunger, Losing Control...
History(Optional) : Zero is a long time friends of Tsuki's. When they were little, they were both orphans. She told him that those who are alone need to stick together to make it through this world. A few years later, he had came across a vampire who was trying to kill a girl. He had killed the vampire, but as soon as he smelt the blood, something had came over him. He had killed the girl, and as soon as he regained his senses, had ran off. He didn't come back to Millenium City until he heard of an organization that was planning to destroy all the humans, supernaturals, and immortals in the cities surrounding Millenium City. He had joined the organization , but when he realized what was going to happen when they reached that goal, he left them and since then had been trying to find a way to bring them down.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 125

Character's Name: Benjamin Darke
Character's Nickname: Ben, Dark, whatever you prefer..
Age: 19 (eternally 19 poor fellow... He got a spell bestowed on him)
Personality: Benjamin is serious, gentlemen like, Sarcastic and Non-sarcastic, mostly calm, and a jerk.
Abilities: I can Shapeshift, Sense others powers, and I can track Supernaturals.
Weapons: ....
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : Shapeshifter
Evil or Good: Evil
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : I work on no team...but I have no choice but to have a partner named Ichijou..Annoying Fool
Family: I killed them.
Dislikes: Almost everything
History(Optional) : ......Why would you want to know.
Height: 6'5
Weight: 135

Character's Name: Ichijou Karasaki
Character's Nickname: Ichi !
Personality: Ichijou is playful, intelligent, Creepy, gentle-men like, can be serious but mostly plays around, and has decent control of his feelings.
Abilities: He doesn't show off much..So no one really knows...
Weapons:....Not that anyone knows....
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : I am a Hybrid..
Evil or Good: I'm a bad boy.
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : Evil..
Family: Dead.
Dislikes:.............
History(Optional) : ??? No one really knows beside him
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 03-01-2013 at 04:19 AM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2011, 05:23 PM

Name: Hailey Olivia Grace
Personality: She is kind, loving, peaceful, gentle, and smart
Looks(Picture and/or Description) : She has auburn hair that "falls in graceful waves down her back and cirves delicaely around her face" She has green eyes with blue flecks. She is delicate, slim, somewhat pale, and extremely graceful. She has an innocnet quality about her face. She has gauzy, pale purple wings that are extremely delicate and invisible to most. She also glows slightly, but this is also invisible to most.

(sort of)

or

Abilities: She is a faery. She can do some spells especially those that have something to do with nature.
Weapons: She doesn't like viloence and when she does fight she prefers to use spells.
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : Supernatural Creature (Faery)
Evil or Good: good
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : detective
Family: She lives with Demetrius Oak who she thinks of as an older brother
Dislikes: cruelty, polution
History(Optional) : When she was nine years old Demetrius saved her from a immortal hunter.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxQfOq4xlo

Name: Demetrius Menelaus Oak
nickname; Hailey calls him Demi sometimes
Personality: He is usually calm, cool and serious but Hailey can bring out his more playful side.
Looks(Picture and/or Description) : He is tall, handsome, and pale with tousled black hair and grey eyes.

(meh not really but best i could find, i made it actually, anyway ignore the pink in his hair))
Abilities: air and fire
Weapons: My elements and my vampire strength
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : Supernatural Creture (vampire)
Evil or Good:good
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : detective
Family: He thinks of Hailey Grace as a little sister, he is fiercely protective of her.
Dislikes: ANYONE who tries to hurt Hailey, Zero
History(Optional) : He is originally from Greece. He saved Hailey when she was 9.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8U073nbyn4 (for now)

Name: Eric Swan
Personality: He is usually kind but becaus e of events in his past he is determined to wipe out all immortal creatures EDIT: Eric has now turned good, due to an encounter that made him realize he'd become the monster
Looks(Picture and/or Description) : he is huge and muscular with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

(sort of)
Abilities: Supernatural Abilities? none Natural abilities? He is very strong
Weapons: he has numerous weapons used for killing immortals
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : Human
Evil or Good: He thinks of himself as a good guy but most supernaturals would probably say evil EDIT: definitely, good now
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : He is an immortal hunter and he works alone AEDIT; no linger an immortal hunter he will join the s.c a. ha.t
Family: Angelica "Black" Swan- wife, deceased Emily Swan- daughter, deceased Alexadria Swan-daughter
Dislikes: Supernaturals (and by dislike I mean loathe) EDIT: or not
History(Optional) : 3 years ago his wife and younger daughter were kiled by supernaturals. Emily, the daughter who died was 2 Alexandria who survived was 3. Since then Eric has become an immortal hunter on a peronal campaiggn to wipe out every immortal in existence. Partly because he wants revenge, partly so it doesn't happen again. He is fiercely protective of Alexadria. EDIT: see above
Theme Songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eBRwn8G40 (This is the side or Eric that shows when he's with Alexandria)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwFe6okyUw (This describes his hunter side)

Name: Alexandria Ambrosia Swan
nickname: Ali, Ali-cat, Lexie, kitty-cat, kitten, baby girl and other stuff like sweetheart and honey
Personality: She is a sweet, kind, and bubbly child, though the horror she witnessed 3 years ago makes her very somber at times.
Looks(Picture and/or Description) : She has blonde curls and blue eyes.

(blue eyes)

or

Weapons: none
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : Human
Evil or Good: good
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : Not on a team
Family: Angelica "Black" Swan- mother Eric Swan- father deceased Emily Swan- younger sister deceased
Dislikes: vegetables, mean people
History(Optional) : 3 years ago when she was three her mother and her sister, Emily, a year younger than her and 2 at the time were killed by supernaturals.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xO6B8Bi7i0

Character's Name: Avelina Ariana Rose (Swan)
Character's Nickname: Avvie
Personality: sweet
Looks(Picture and/or Description) : She has blonde hair, green eyes and pink wings with gold edges

or

Abilities: flying, faery magic
Weapons: SHE'S A BABY!
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) : faery
Evil or Good:good
Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) : none, again, she's a baby
Family: Cassian and Annabelle Rose (parents, deceased) Eric Swan (adopted father) Alexandria Swan (adopted sister)
Dislikes: meanies
History(Optional) : Her parents were killed by supernatural hunters, who also stabbed her. Eric found her and rescued her and took her to Lily and Adrian's house, where she was healed by Tsuki. Eric then adopted her.
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 21 pounds

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 03-04-2013 at 04:03 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2011, 04:35 PM

Tsuki was walking up to the Millenium High School. She started looking around, making sure that there was no one following her and continued walking into the courtyard of the school. She sighed and then stopped by a tree,for she had sensed a familiar presence in the tree. It was Zero Kain, a long time friend of hers. Of course, he was sulking around in the shadows not trying to be noticed."Zero, are you trying to get yourself hurt? If you want to say something to me, come out of that tree and say it. If not, then leave me alone and let me go inside of the school and don't bother me for the rest of the day." Tsuki had stood there, her hands on her hips and was glaring at him, waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 12-01-2011 at 04:16 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2011, 04:45 PM

Demetrius and Hailey walked up to the school together. As they passed a girl with white hair Demetrius stiffened,

"What's wrong?' Hailey asked him.

"Did you just say Zero?" he asked the girl.
--------------

Eric Swan walked around Milenium City. He had left his daughter sleeping in their hotel room, locking the door and taking a baby monitor with him. He fingered the weapons concealed under his coat. His eyes darted around, searching for the tell-tale signs of the supernatural that seemed everywhere in this city, if you knew how to look. He glanced at the baby monitor to see his daughter turn over then fall back into deep sleep, then his practiced eyes again scanned the city streets.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 11-21-2011 at 05:05 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2011, 04:40 PM

" Can't I just say 'hi' to an old friend?" Zero jumped out of the tree and landed on his feet. He was looking down at Tsuki , since the last time she seen him he had grown taller. "Also, I was coming here to see you. It has been 2 years since I left and had abandoned you. For that I am sorry." The whole time he was staring at her...waiting for her to either punch him or hug him. He could tell she was trying to ignore Demetrius and liked that idea.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 12-01-2011 at 04:17 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2011, 04:43 PM

Demetrius glared at Zero, "Kain! what are you doing here?!" he snarled,

"Am I missing something?" asked Hailey, "Oh that's the guy you told me about!" she realized.

--------
Eric spotted a vampire girl about seventeen and began to stalk her.

-----
Alexandria was dreaming. In her dream her daddy and her mother sat on a picnic blanket while she and her sister Emily picked flowers. Everyone was happy, laughing and smiling.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 11-22-2011 at 09:26 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2011, 07:14 PM

Tsuki looked at Zero. She started to klench her fist. Tsuki was about to punch Zero but couldn't bring herself to do it."Sorry..is that all you can say is SORRY!" Her arm was starting to shake but she controlled it. She turned to Demetrius."May I ask what Zero did to you to make you snarl and yell at him." She was glaring at Demetrius but it went back to her normal expression.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 12-01-2011 at 04:04 AM.. Reason: Removing flobs

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2011, 09:22 PM

Demetrius turned to Tsuki, "I do not speak of my past to strangers, but I have known Kain for a long time"
-----
Eric stalked the vampire girl until they were far away from other people, then he stepped out in front of her. He smiled coldly, "Hello" his voice was casual, as if having an ordinary conversation.
------
Alexandria's dreams changed and she began to toss and turn. She whimpered softly.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 11-22-2011 at 09:27 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2011, 04:38 PM

Tsuki rolled her eyes at Demetrius's remark."I am a stranger to you and your friend there is no doubt with that, but I am like a sister to Zero in a strange way.You really don't need to tell me about this past of your's,but I was wondering if he had betrayed you or had simply gotten on your nerves...most likely how I am getting on your nerves right now." She had turned away from Demetrius and Hailey only to sense something going around her.The feeling was that of pure evil, darkness but also inviting towards her. Surely it must be her imagination unless someone else could sense it.Tsuki stood there with a whether blank expression but as soon as the feeling left, her expression went back to normal.

"Yes you have known me for a long time Demetrius, but do you know exactly the reasons why we hate each other?" Zero was glaring at Demetrius, completely oblivious to the sudden change of expression Tsuki just had. He turned to Hailey. "Whatever Demetrius said to you about me, most of it isn't true. Well then again maybe all of it is true, but most likely it isn't." Zero then turned his head to Tsuki."Tsuki, for once will you please try to control you anger...you hand is starting to bleed because of how hard you are digging your nails into your skin." He took her hand and healed it with some of his powers.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 12-01-2011 at 04:05 AM.. Reason: Removing flobs

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2011, 04:47 PM

Hailey scowled at Zero, "Demetrius doesn't lie to me! Or keep secrets from me! Sp don't you dare accuse him of doing so" The young fairy rarely got angry but she bristled at the suggestion her brother would lie to her.

Demetrius glared at Zero, "I am honest withthe people I love" he empathized the word I, so the words "unlike you" seemed to hang in the air, though he never spoke them.
((can you post as the vampire girl?))

----------

Alexandria began to thrash in her sleep dreaming, well remembering really, the night her mother and sister had died. A whimper escaped her lips.

Alexandria's dream/memory
There had been six of them. Four men, two women. It had started out a normal night. Her father had just tucked Alexadria into bed when they heard a noise from he living room. He took her hand and ran toward the npise. Her mother emerged from another room holding Emily, her black hair ruffled with sleep. Six figures stood in the living room, surrounded vy the splintered remains of the front door. They were all beautiful. The man in front had black hair and cold black eyes. When he smiled coldly Alexandria saw that his teeth were extremely sharp. The beautiful woman by his side had the same sharp teeth, hazel eyes, and golden waves of hair that fell past her waist. Behind them stood another man with the same sharp-toothed smile. He had dark brown hair and grey eyes. Next to him was a man with light brown hair and blue eyes. He also had large blood-red wings. The man and woman behind them both had black hair and brown eyes, the man's hair a military buzzcut, the woman's shoulder length. The man in front flicked his hand and the two at the back vanished replaced by two black wolves. As one the six lunged at the family of four. Alexandria felt her father's hands shove her under the table. From there she watched in horror as her father tried to fight off the bad guys. Tendrils of red smoke snaked from the winged man's hands and around her mother's neck. She clawed at them but the man only laughed as the tendrils grew tighter. Alexandria screamed in terror as her mother fell to the ground unmoving. The blonde woman picked up Emily and threw her against the wall. She slumped on the ground, unmoving. "ALI, RUN!" her father picked her up and shoved her out the door. She stumbled away form the house, in her teddy bear night gown, crying steadily until she dropped, exhausted beneath a tree, blocks from her house. Her father found her there sobbing. He didn't speak, he just took her in his arms and silently began to weep.
End Dream/Flashback

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 11-28-2011 at 05:09 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 04:06 PM

((You do realize that you put Sp instead of so?))

"Hello. Um, who exactly are you?" The vampire girl replied to the stranger that had randomly decided to have a conversation with her.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well Demetrius, I guess I could say the same about not lying to the ones I love, but I can't. Anyways why exactly are we argueing?Oh wait , nevermind I remember." Zero said this coldly not only to Demetrius, but also towards Hailey and Tsuki.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is not the time to start acting like a jerk Zero!" Tsuki yelled at him. "Can you guys not sense that they're is an evil and dark energy surrounding us?! I mean, while we are here yelling at each other...There is something that is going on around us.
Also, I do not blame you Demetrius for hating Zero, but for once will you guys just quit it!" Tsuki caught her breath. "I'm sorry for yelling, it's just one more reason for voilence towards people."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-05-2011, 04:45 PM

"I'm Eric Swan," Eric smiled coldly, grabbing her wirst, "'m an immortal hunter"
--------
Demetrius was instantly alert, "Dark energy? what do you mean?" his eyes scanned the are for danger, now that he had stopped arguing he felt it.
---------
"I can feel it too," Hailey said, in a voice just above a whisper, it disturbs the air, the earth, every fiber of nature around here"
--------
Alexandria woke with a scream, she looked around for Eric. "daddy?"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2011, 04:31 PM

The girl looked at Eric. "A..An immortal hunter?!" She pulled away from Eric and got into a fighting pose. "Well I'm not going to let you kill me!" She scowled at the immortal hunter and showed her fangs to the immortal hunter infront of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero's eyes had turned back to Tsuki. "I feel it, and we do not need to mess with whoever is giving off this energy. I remember feeling it before I came back here." He sighed and then turned to Demetrius. "Since you love Hailey like a sister, you might want to get her out of here. Most likely to a safe place. I will take Tsuki to somewhere else.When it is confirmed that the energy is gone, we will have to meet somewhere."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zero, that will not be necessary. I will not leave the school grounds, because I can not afford to miss another day." Tsuki was glaring at Zero, only for him to be glaring back at her.Anyways, you all have a good day." She was about to stomp off but only to have Zero grab her wrist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tsuki, listen to me. I am not going to risk you getting yourself and the school into deep trouble with whoever is giving off this energy, so therefore I am taking you somewhere safe, whether you like it or not." Zero tightened his grip and while speaking, had shown his fangs. That is the sign that he is not playing around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You better let go of me Zero before I kick you in your shin." Tsuki was now officially mad. There more Zero was being persistant about protecting her, the more it angered her. She could handle herself, and she didn't need him to protect her. Tsuki tried to pull away from Zero, but it was useless, for he had used his strength as an advantage against her. Normally,Tsuki could pull away...but not this time...and that just made her mood worst than what it already was.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 12-08-2011 at 04:33 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2011, 05:04 PM

Eric brought a stake out from under his jacket, he glanced at the girl's fangs, "I suppose that is supposed to scare me" He lunged at her with the stake.
----------
"Come on Hailey" Demetrius said, "I need to get you out of here,"
---------
Hailey looked from Demetrius to Zero stubbornly, "You think I'm just going to go hide and leave you and the others alone?! I may be eleven but I'm not completely helpless, I'm staying!"
------
Demetrius gave her a hard look, "No you're not! No way!"
-------
Alexnadria crawled out fo the bed, tears running down he face, "Daddy? where are you?"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2011, 04:15 PM

((We might be getting a bad guy! And I might not reply this week DX )

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2011, 04:54 PM

((yay!!! awww!!!! in that order))

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2011, 03:45 PM

(( XD Tiera, you are hilarious...))

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 PM

((:P lol))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-28-2011, 08:17 PM

Character's Name:
Hikaru Takahashi

Character's Nickname:
Taki

Personality:

Hikaru is a shy boy, although he is very protective toward those who are being bullied including himself, he doesn't really like to show people in person that he helps them but rather helps them in secret, although when he starts to chat with someone he tends to talk a bit more than usual as though he was never shy from the beginning.

Looks:

Abilities:
Able to control fire in any kind of form, shifting between his human-like form and his phoenix form, and healing using his tears thanks to them being phoenix tears.

Weapons:
A cold steel katana, throwing knives, his talons as a phoenix and his power over fire
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with

Powers:Phoenix

Evil or Good:
Good.

Position on Team:
Freelancer that is trying to help out the cause to stop all the killing between and clear the supernatural creatures' names.

Family:
Hikaru's family is completely dead; he was an only child to a mother and a father. But those two died because he couldn't control his power of the phoenix at the time. Only to create a large enough flame that ended up killing both of them.

Fire, being able to help others in need, reading, playing musical instruments, sleeping, visiting his parents' graves.

Dislikes:
Dishonest people, violence, blood, killing, death, people who kill others for enjoyment, people who talk bad about his or others families.

History:

Hikaru was born and raised as a phoenix from what he can remember, although instead of having the form of a human being at birth like all the other phoenixes that are born into life, he was born into the form of the actual bird. At birth, he was actual granted much more unusual stronger power than any normal phoenix would have. Seeing this, both his parents were in shock to see that their first and only child was so much more powerful than them, even at birth. Growing up was extremely hard for Hikaru, because his strength as a phoenix was so powerful; it required both his parents' help to try and help their only son to learn how to control such an intense power as well as learning how to shift his forms into the phoenix, human form and of course his hybrid form. It took a long time, but after a couple of years Hikaru was finally able to get used to the training and was able to finally control the power of the phoenix; he was now able to shift into his human form, but not his hybrid just yet. Although when it came time for him to learn how to control more of the phoenix to allow him to shift into his hybrid form, things became more..difficult. The phoenix that resided within Hikaru didn't like the training and was becoming rather annoyed on how it let Hikaru control it so easily to be able to shift into his own human form. So when his parents continued to push at their son's power to help him. The phoenix no longer let things go their way as it released all of it's inside power to attack both of Hikaru's parents. Due to how powerful Hikaru's phoenix was, even though his parents were also phoenixes themselves; even they couldn't hold out against their son's power and were killed due to it. By the time Hikaru had been able to regain control of his body, only to see both his parents were now dead on the ground. He became enraged at his inner power so much that he no longer stood for what his phoenix decided to do as he began to struggle throughout his own training for the rest of his life until this day. Now, at the age of 19 Hikaru has now gained complete control of his inner phoenix and now it no longer has it's own will. As though, Hikaru himself, was the phoenix.

Height:
5''9

Weight:

Character's Name:
Jay Sato

Character's Nickname:
Jay

Personality:
Jay has a dark type of humor he enjoys seeing others in pain whether it be a teammate or an enemy, he doesn't really believe in killing his enemies unless they are a real threat to his plans rather he enjoys to capture if not just torture his enemy, he is never really found helping anyone else but himself.

Looks:

Abilities:
Able to summon the dead back to life with no feelings or wills of their own to fight for him, able to control much of the dark flames from hell to bend to his will and finally able to copy nearly any move his enemies uses against him back towards them.

Weapons:
A black katana along with his claws on his left hand.
Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers: Demon Necromancer

Evil or Good:
Evil

Position on Team:
The leader of the M.H.S.

Family:
They are all dead, he once had two brothers that are now also dead. He now only summons their corpses from the dead only to have them fight for him as the undead soldiers with no emotions.

Death, blood, torture, darkness, fear, hatred.

Dislikes:
Happiness, the light doesn't really burn him but it simply annoys him to see it all the time, hope, love, friends, helping people.

History:
Jay was born and raised in Hell with both his parents and brothers all being demons as well. They had all been different types of demons, however Jay was nearly considered the weakest of all the demons out of everyone within Hell. Only his family were the only one who truly cared about him even with his powers being to summon the undead, Jay was the youngest out of all of his brothers but even so his brothers treated him with the same respect as if they were all the same age. However, as Jay grew older and continued to be teased by every other demon within Hell. He soon lost control one day and ended up murdering everyone in his sight, even his own family by his own hands. The feeling of killing everyone actually brought much excitement through Jay's body as he continued to kill off demons within Hell, only to resummon them and use them to kill off even more demons.
The devil; Satan noticed all of the death of the demons all by the hands of Jay and immediately banished him from Hell. Even if evil was what he was looking for, Jay was doing too much and in the wrong place. Within several years as Jay ventured the world of the living, he had killed off many mythical creatures and humans as well. Soon enough though, he realized the death of mythical creatures felt much more excitement then killing off humans. The super naturals brought back much fight when they were attacked, which was truly fun to Jay. Soon enough, Jay had reached the large city of Millenium. It didn't take him too long to form a group called the Millenium Hunter Society, he enjoyed killing the super naturals and when he had found out others wished for their deaths. Gaining some money out of all of this sounded like a great idea to him, but now Jay wants more out of it. He wants to take over the entire city and begin to take over everything around the city to turn it all into his image.

Height:
6''8

Weight:

Last edited by happydeath; 03-01-2013 at 05:10 AM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2012, 04:43 PM

((Accepted and sorry it took so long to get around to it...I just got back from break XD By the way Happy or death...Whatever you prefer to be called you can introduce Hikaru however you want to...I need to introduce two of the bad guys I already have in mind XD and what is the 'Endless Storm Inn 'about? ))

The girl looked at Eric and had grabbed the stake before he could stab her. "It might not but I will not allow you to kill me!!" She moved off to the side after letting go of the stake and got behind him and pushed him into the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero just glared at Tsuki and then turned to Hailey. "You might want to listen to Demetrius..He is just trying to protect you." He then turned back to Tsuki. " You really insist on being stubborn don't you?!" Zero was attempting to look in her eyes..but she had just turned away from him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki then turned back to him and started yelling."What do you not get Zero?! I don't need you to protect me and if you must know, You are the most arrogant immortal that I have known my whole life! You won't let people stand up for themselves or let them..." She was starting to shake. Zero had gotten her to the point that her mood swing had suddenly changed. Tsuki had made Zero let go of her. Her mouth was sent into a scowl."Just leave me alone." Tsuki took off out of the courtyard.
Zero kicked a tree, nearly uprooting the roots. " Yeah, well your the most stubborn human in existence!" He yelled down the street, it seemed like he was talking to no one but he knew that Tsuki could hear him. Zero then walked out of the courtyard and walked back to his house.
Tsuki stopped running as soon as she reached Millenium City park. She sat down on a bench and started sobbing.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-04-2012, 04:51 PM

Eric pulled out another weapon, a razor sharp silver knife, he broke out of her grip, turning his back to the wall she'd shoved him against to keep her from getting beind him again. "I've killed stronger beasts than you creature" The last word was full of disgust.
-----
Hailey stared after them, "welll......that went well, do you think she's okay?"

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-04-2012 at 05:09 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-04-2012, 06:15 PM

(uhhh, alrighty :3
and The Endless Storm Inn is just like any ordinary inn, tavern, hotel, etc kind of rp. Just make a character and come in; doesn't matter for anything, you can kind of consider it a free rp. There's no real storyline. )

Throughout the night sky, a large fiery bird flew over the large city full of both humans and probably many other night mythical creatures. The large bird was completely made out of pure flames; even to the tip of it's wings were simply all fire. Although everytime it flapped it's large wings to fly over the city, it may had looked as though sparks of the flames were falling from them to go to the ground causing the whole forest to light into flames. However, the sparks that fell off it's wings seemed to vanish before they could touch anything flammable. As it continued to make it's way around the entire city, the sounds of battle had caught it's ears as the large fiery bird made it's way immediately over toward where it heard the fighting. Landing on top of a large skyscraper; the bird itself looked down toward what seemed to be a male and female fighting one another. It had seemed to be that the male had his back against the wall, while in his hands was a small silver knife.

All the while this large bird watched in interest about what was going on below it; immediately out of nowhere, it had heard what sounded like a large argument had just went on as it made it's head turn right over toward the action of what sounded of an argument. Seeing a male and female walking away from one another; the large fiery bird tilted it's head to the side a bit in curiosity about what this was all about. The large fiery bird was not only just a random bird that watched people like this but rather it was a phoenix; and no, it was not considered just an 'it', this was a male phoenix, named; Hikaru Takahashi. Continuing to watch as how the male walked away only to make his way toward a house, while the female was making her way into a large park only to sit down onto a bench and start crying. Hikaru was truly becoming to be curious about this whole thing going on tonight. First, he found a fight going on between two people. Second, he ended up finding this strange argument between two people he didn't even know. True, as a phoenix; he was supposed to keep his identity as one hidden due to him being only one of about a whole handful left of phoenixes out there. His race was hunted down so Hikaru was lucky enough to be alive at this point.

Being as curious as he was, Hikaru shifted into his human like form before jumping off the tall skyscraper; rather than slowly coming down in his phoenix form, on having the risk of being seen in his true form. Although right before he had landed onto the ground, he had caused the flames of his body to make the landing a bit more less dangerous as a quick haze of heat spread around his body as he landed onto the cold cement ground. "Phew, that was close." he whispered to himself, before making his way over toward the park where he had seen the female crying. Once he had found out about the situation, and done all he could to help; there was a high possibility he was going to go over toward the fighting where the male and female were having a bit down more. Only to see if he could do anything to stop it, or at least understand it.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2012, 04:39 PM

The girl looked at Eric. "Why are you doing this?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki could sense an unfamiliar presence nearby the park. She didn't care if it was evil or not. Zero had done upset her to the point that she didn't care for anything. Though she knew most likely that someone with that energy could beat her in a fight, she would do her best to beat him. Tsuki got up and ran to the spot where the energy was located to confront the person. To her surprise, she saw a 19 year old boy. "Who are you?" She looked at the guy with a confused expression, not knowing to attack or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero had finally reached his house after 10 minutes. He grabbed his key from on top of the doorway and was about to open up his door. He sensed that someone was in the house. "Maybe whoever it was is is still here" . Pretending to ignore it, Zero opened up the door. Looking down on the table that was beside the front door, he noticed that the mail he had gotten earlier was gone. Zero looked around and then walked into the living room and saw two familiar people sitting down on his couch." Benjamin, Ichijou...What are you doing in my house?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Benjamin looked up and smiled evily. " We just came to say hi to an old friend." He picked up a picture of Tsuki and Zero, well before Zero left. "And who is this?" He examined the picture closely and chuckled with pleasure. "Why do you insist on hanging around weaklings."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ichijou looked offended, but wasn't of course." How dare you insult us weaklings, we did nothing to you!" He faked crying then looked up at Zero and smiled. "Are you going to kill us Zero Kain or be nice enough to get us something to drink?"
Zero glared at Ichijou. "No, leave this house and leave this city." Zero had showed his fangs. "Or I will not hold back on killing you." He was serious and his eyes started glowing a lighter blue.
"Calm down We'll leave when we're done giving you the message we were sent to give you." Ichijou 'cowered'.
Benjamin just chuckled.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-09-2012 at 04:43 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2012, 04:59 PM

Eic glared at her, "You're one of them! Your kind killed my family!"
-------
Hailey looked aaround, "So what do we do now, should we go after her or him?'