Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2012, 04:06 PM

" And your going to kill all of us because of that?! Have you ever thought that he or she could have been evil! You have no right to take out judgement on those who are innocent!" The girl heard something coming from Eric's pocket..It sounded like a baby monitor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ichijou sighed. He got up and walked outside.
Benjamin had an evil smile. "If you care for your precious little town and your girl, I suggest you come back to us." He grabbed a picture frame that had a pic of Tsuki and broke the glass and threw it to Zero.
Zero was about to attack Benjamin but he disappeared. "They're wanting me back..of course... they can do whatever they want to me...but they will not harm this town or Tsuki...I will personally tear their heads off if they even come near her!" He took the glass off and got the picture of Tsuki out of it. He put it in his pocket and went outside..he eventually came across Demetrius and Hailey again.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2012, 04:48 PM

"Innocent? You kill people and drink their blood! How is that innocent?!" Eric demanded, and it wasn't he or she, it was six of them, attacing an innocent family for no reason other than their own entertainment" he added, not hearing the baby monitor.
-------
Hailey looked at Zero, "Hi....."

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-10-2012 at 05:19 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-11-2012, 12:39 AM

Hikaru the entire time was making his way throughout the park so that he could reach the sobbing girl. He wasn't expecting her to get up or notice him making his way over toward her; each step he took he was making sure to keep his power of the phoenix under control, so that he wouldn't accidentally burn down all the trees in the park; along with any creatures that roam around the park at night. Slowly enough as he approached ever more closer toward his destination, out of nowhere seeing the girl who was sobbing come up toward him rather than him approaching her first; has caused Hikaru to quickly stop in his tracks and stare at her with his eyes widened. So she had noticed him before he could get to her after all, her immediate question caused him to tilt his head to the side with a warm smile spreading across his face. "Hello miss. My name is Hikaru Takahashi. I had heard someone crying here in the park. So was wondering if you were alright." he asked, curious to know the situation from earlier with her and the other male that had walked away.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-11-2012, 02:40 AM

Character's Name:
Yoona Bayerische-Kwon

Character's Nickname:
Really, do I look like the nickname type to you?

Well, I've lived for millennia, and I am one of the original vampires that were created, but I look like I'm twenty or so.

Female. Quite obviously.

Personality:
People say I'm ruthless; a cold-blooded killer, the epitome of a vampire.

But of course.

It's to be expected of a vampire. Occasionally I will show a nicer side...if I'm interested. Otherwise, I am indifferent and focus on gaining and getting what I want. It's best this way, work gets done faster if you do not dwell on emotions.

Looks(Picture and/or Description) :

Abilities:

I am able to run at high speeds, have what you would call "super strength", and have very sharp senses and instincts. I am also a master of hiding and disguising myself, and very well-trained in forms of attack and defense.

Weapons:
I don't need weapons, because I am a weapon myself.

Human or Supernatural Creature or Human with Powers(Also there can be hybrids) :
I'm a Vampire.

Evil or Good:
Well, it depends on what point of view you're looking at it from. But I guess you could say I'm evil.

Position on Team(Either on Evil or Good Team also this is optional if you are on a team) :

Team? I work by myself, but I am the head of the Official Vampire Committee in London, England.

Family:
Oh, they're scattered all around. I don't even know where they are at the moment. There might've been some new additions in the past few years, but I don't really care for family.

Well, the feel of prey struggling is just delightful. I also just adore the arts and good literature. Fashion doesn't hurt anybody either.
Dislikes:
Hmm..I don't have any real dislikes or hatreds. Just a bunch of odd little pet peeves here and there, that's all.
History(Optional) :

Is the past really important? No, it's not. So many insignificant things have occurred to me in my long life that I don't even bother remembering them. I'll give you the basic information, though.

I'm one of the original vampires that were created. I've stayed in London, England for an awfully long amount of time and I've always returned, because I've quite taken a liking to London.

If you ask me why I kill innocent people, I'll tell you it's because I survive off blood. If you ask me why I don't turn "vegetarian" and drink the blood of animals, it's because, to be frank, killing innocent people is quite fun. Not to mention, their blood is much tastier.
Height:
6'3"
Weight:
120 lbs.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2012, 04:27 PM

((accepted))

The girl looked at Eric. She hadn't realized that he most likely lost his family. "That still doesn't give you the right to kill those who didn't do it. Why don't you go after the ones who actually KILLED your family!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki looked at Hikaru. "Yes, I'm fine...I just dealt with a rather bad argument is all." Tsuki looked down at the ground and then face-palmed herself and then looked up at Hikaru. "I'm so sorry, where are my manners... I am Tsuki Kinryoku." She smiled, then as soon as it showed up, it went away. "Thank you for worrying." Tsuki went around Hikaru and started walking away. ' It was nice of him to worry, but I don't know if he will understand...Zero is just a jerk and I don't think Hikaru would like to listen.He seems like a caring person but I might say something that will go a little to far.' She thought to herself. Tsuki wiped a few tears away that came to her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero looked even more serious when he heard Hailey say hello to him. "Hailey..Demetrius..We have a problem. Two strangers just came to my house and told me that they would destroy the city. They didn't specify why. What are we going to do?" He was lying of course. Zero didn't want them to know that the same guys had come to get him to re-join them.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-11-2012 at 04:29 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2012, 04:51 PM

"Oh I will, when I find them, they'll wish they'd never been born" Eric said, coldly "But for now I'll settle for taking out as many of you as I can"
------
"Destroy the city?" Hailey's eyes widened.
-------

Demetrius was instantly on alert, "What species were they?" Could you tell?'

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-12-2012, 12:38 AM

"Foolish." The tall, slim figure perched on the tip of a skyscraper and monitored the streets of the Millenium City. "Foolish, foolish, foolish." Golden eyes flickered over to the fight that was taking place on the streets. One was a vampire. The other was a mortal, most likely a immortal hunter. "Foolish." Yoona Bayerische-Kwon repeated once more in her chilling voice, and narrowed her eyes.

Yoona, being the Head of the Official Vampire Committee, wanted to go down and help out her fellow vampire, to kill the hunter in front of many people to let them know that their kind was not to be messed with. However, that would be completely and utterly idiotic. And certainly, the vampire wouldn't argue with him much longer, because they were already attracting quite a bit of attention from a handful of nosy humans.

The powerful vampire shifted her gaze and settled on a group of three in an intense conversation. Although she was many miles above them, she could heighten her hearing and drown out the noise of city traffic to listen in on what they were talking about. Hearing the words "destroy" and "city" in the same sentence, a annoyed frown appeared on her face. The person planning to destroy Millenium City was probably another vampire that thought too highly of themselves and needed to be taught a lesson.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-12-2012 at 09:30 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-12-2012, 10:15 AM

Right as soon as Hikaru stood there after introducing himself toward this new female, who had been sobbing earlier in a bench. He had heard from her that she had simply just gone through an argument with someone; just so much that it would've caused her to be the way she was. That much, he kind of already knew enough but what he was trying to figure out was how could it be so bad that it would make her cry and the male to stomp away so angrily. Although when the female had face-palmed herself only to speak up about her manners than introduce herself as Tsuki Kinryoku; Hikaru just gasped quietly to himself with his eyes widened. He wasn't expecting her to face-palm herself out of nowhere like that, so it sort of caught him a bit off guard. So by the time Tsuki had thanked Hikaru for worrying and made her way around him to walk away, he simply stood there quietly for a moment to take everything all in. That was..weird. Hikaru immediately turned right around to look at Tsuki walk away as he tilted his head just for a moment before running up toward her side, so that he could walk with her. "And..if you wouldn't mind me asking..what was the argument about?..arguments don't usually cause people to go running out here crying, unless their really bad." he asked with a bit of a small concern heard throughout his voice. Hikaru didn't really know this female, but he was never really one to enjoy seeing anyone at all sad like the way she was.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2012, 04:36 PM

((Not to be ...well...I don't know... Anyways...Queen... Eric is Mortal..^^" ))

The girl looked at Eric. "Well, One of these days, you will learn that not all of us are bad...Now are you going to look at your baby monitor or just kill me?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki looked at Hikaru then looked away. "Well, Zero...The guy I had gotten into an argument with thought that I needed protecting from him. I refused to let him protect me and it just went down hill from there. We started yelling...and as soon as it started..it ended. You see, it doesn't take much for my moods to change..and Zero gets aggravated easily. Now I feel bad for what I said to him." She looked down at the ground. "Sorry if this confuses you more with the way it was explained. You see, there really isn't any other way to explain what happened." Tsuki looked back with slight curiosity. "What brings you to Millenium City anyway?" She was trying to figure out Hikaru. 'What is it that exactly brought him here? Maybe he overheard the arguement.' Tsuki thought to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero looked at Demetrius. " I couldn't tell what type of species they were. It was hard to tell. and yes Hailey, it is exactly as I told you. Destroy the city. I don't know the exact reason why they would want to cause a commotion like that.." He sighed and then remembered what Benjamin had done to the picture of Tsuki. "Anyways, has Tsuki come back yet? She might be in danger."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-12-2012, 04:48 PM

"huh?" Keepig one eye on the soor to make sure she didn't escape or attack him he took out the baby monitor, his eyes widened at how upset his daughter looked. He looekd from the baby monitor to the vampire girl.
---------
Hailey shook her head, "No"
-------

Demetrius scanned the area as if looking for trouble.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2012, 06:12 PM

While Hikaru continued to walk with Tsuki throughout the park, he had slid both his hands into his pockets and stared over at her; only to see her look toward him for a moment than to look away and explain the situation. Throughout the entire time she spoke, he hadn't said a single word to interrupt, although listening into the explanation he began to understand how this Zero person felt about Tsuki. He was trying to protect her from danger, but also he could understand what Tsuki was feeling about not wanting to be protected all the time; since it must've made her feel like she was weak and a child. Only to finally hear at the end that she felt bad for all the things she had now said toward Zero. "Don't let that get to you..he only looking out for you. If you really want him to loosen up on the protecting you, show him that your strong and that you can protect yourself. Than he should finally understand. As for feeling bad, why don't you talk to him about it? try to keep things calm. I know its going to be hard..but it couldn't hurt to try. Right?" Hikaru explained, before pulling his hands out of his pockets with a little chuckle as well as him scratching the back of his head.

Just hearing when Tsuki had apologized for the things she said to make Hikaru even more confused made him chuckle a bit more with nervousness rather than saying anything about that. Honestly, it didn't confuse him at all since he had that problem a couple of times before when he was still a child with his parents; so he understood completely where she was coming from. However, Hikaru never really had a chance to say sorry to them because of their death. All of a sudden, out of the blue when Tsuki had asked him, what had brought him to this city. His own eyes widened up in a bit of shock as he bit the bottom of his lip at trying to come up with something to say. He wasn't exactly sure anyone within the city would be able to understand if he had told them he was a wandering phoenix, looking for a place to stay away from hunters. "Uhmmm...I guess you could say...I have...some family here." That much that he had spoken about toward Tsuki was actually somewhat of an accident, but it was the only thing he could think of. The only family he had here left were the gravestones in the graveyard of his parents; every once in a while Hikaru would tend to come back here to visit his parents' graves to show his own respects. 'That could've gone a lot better.' he immediately thought to himself right after due to him realizing what he had just said out of nowhere as an excuse for being here in this city.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-12-2012, 10:19 PM

[[Sorry about that, Tsuki! I saw "immortal hunter" so I thought he was an immortal...who hunted. xD
Anyways, I fixed it! :yes:]]

Yoona was yawning and stretching her taut muscles, when she sensed a phoenix nearby. The vampire immediately located him, talking to a girl while walking through the city's park. Listening to their conversation, she could make out the fact that the girl was probably telling him about something that had gone wrong earlier. "Interesting. What would a phoenix be doing here?" Yoona questioned herself after hearing the girl mention it.

Yoona herself did have a reason to be in Millenium City. The Committee had agreed on making a sub-division in Millenium City, so that the vampires didn't have to travel to London all the time. They also planned to open locations in Asia, Africa, South America, Canada, Alaska, Western Asia, Australia and the North Pole, but they would get to those later. "Ah, I have to go to the location for the building..." Yoona jumped down from the skyscraper and landed perfectly on her feet, acting like she hadn't just been spying on some random people from above.

She pulled out her Blackberry Bold and called the number of one of her close friends, the well-known architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Contrary to popular belief, he had not died April 9, 1959, in Phoenix, Arizona. He had been transformed into a vampire, and now lived under the alias "Frewin Llyod". He continued to work in architecture and designed many buildings, mainly for the vampire community.

"Hello?" Yoona started walking as she talked into her phone, gliding on the street. Some people stopped to stare, wondering if she were a model of some sort. Actually, she had been, briefly, in the early 1990's. But, she'd quit because the industry was too full of airheads for her.

"Yes? What is it, Yoona?" A deep voice answered.

"Frewin!" Yoona snickered at his new name. She briefly glanced at the female vampire and the male she had seen before. The male was staring at a baby monitor. Yoona didn't bother to cover up the fact that she was a vampire, and continued talking. "Could you please come by Millenium City? The 2nd Committe Building needs to be built in the time of a month. You know how we're so impatient."

The voice on the other end sighed. "Oh, fine. I'll see what I can do. Be there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay, thanks." Yoona pressed the end button on her phone and stepped into the large clearing that had been bought a few days ago by the Committee. This was where the building was to be built.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2012, 04:10 PM

The girl was just looking around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki looked down and then looked over at Hikaru. "Must be nice..Able to see your family every once in a while." She sighed...the last time that she had ever talked to her family was before she came to Millenium City. Tsuki looked away and then giggled a little bit, then smiled. " I guess...It wouldn't hurt anyone to at least talk to him. Thanks for listening. If there is anything you need, please let me know." ' I have a feeling that he won't tell me the real reason why he is here..Oh well.' Tsuki thought to herself. Tsuki turned around and was walking backwards. She put her hands behind her head. "This is going to be a random question but...Are you hungry?" Tsuki looked at him and didn't realize that there was a light pole behind her and ran into it. She put her hands off of her head."Ow.." Tsuki rubbed the back of her head.

(( I wanted to be mean to her XD...anyways I won't reply till Monday...DX ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero was sent into 'overprotective mode'. He ran off to look for Tsuki.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2012, 04:16 PM

Eric was trying to decide whether to continue what he was doing or go to Alexandria.
-------
"Hailey, I need to get you soewhere safe" Demetrius said.
----
Hailey looked at him, "You know if you don't let me come with you I'll just follow you, right?"

((Tsuki actually won't be on until Tuesday))

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-13-2012 at 04:47 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-15-2012, 08:05 AM

Just hearing the statement Tsuki had spoken up about how seeing one's own family once in a while was nice and noticing how she had lowered her head for a moment, only to look back up at him. Hikaru gave a little concerned look across his face for only a moment, since it was quite obvious now from just seeing how she reacted to that; she probably hadn't seen her family in quite some time either. Let alone, if they were even alive either. Giving a quick gasp from hearing how Tsuki immediately looked away to start giggling, as well as a smile spreading across her face than all of a sudden to thank him for listening to what she had to say. A little nervous smile spread across his own face as Hikaru nodded toward her thanks as a way to say 'your welcome'. "So I was wondering...what exactly--" right before he could finish his own sentence, seeing how Tsuki was beginning to walk backwards and ask him if he would like to eat something; his own stomach started to growl loudly at him as though a lion was around the park or something. With his own eyes widened up, he gave a small blush along with a little chuckle to follow along right after; although his blush quickly vanished toward a shocked yet worried expression when Hikaru noticed how Tsuki was walking slowly into a pole behind her. "H-hey w-watch out--" right as soon as he had warned her, it seemed to be too late as he saw how she hit her head against the pole.

"Ouchh...a-are you okay?" he spoke with a bit of concern in his voice before his ears perked for a moment, after hearing what sounded like a quickened pace of footsteps getting closer toward them. Not moving a single step from where he stood, Hikaru was ready than ever to switch immediately into a fighting position against whoever was coming. Although at the sametime he felt as though someone had just been watching him for a moment as well. His little worried expression that was on his face about how Tsuki hurt the back of her head for a bit from hitting it against the pole, immediately changed into a more serious expression. Sniffing the air a couple of times he turned his head left and right on wondering what he was smelling. 'Vampires?...what the hell..? What happened to Millenium City..? I don't remember this many of them..'

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2012, 04:29 PM

The girl was standing there. 'What is he doing?' She thought to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Tsuki smiled at Hikaru. "Yeah I'm fine." Then she noticed the quick change of expression on Hikaru's face. "What's wrong? Is there some more immortals or supernaturals around here?" Tsuki walked over to Hikaru and then stood beside him and sensed two immortals. 'Who was up there..and who is coming towards us.' She thought to herself as her right hand went suddenly into a fist. "If they're looking for a fight..they might just get one." By now, Tsuki was on her guard.
Zero had come upon them and noticed Hikaru. "Get away from her!" He rushed over and was about to punch Hikaru on his right cheek.
Tsuki looked at Zero then jumped over Hikaru.
Zero didn't have enough time to stop himself had punched Tsuki instead.He looked at Tsuki with anger and concern. "Tsuki, What do you think you're doing?!" Zero yelled at her.
Tsuki's face was red. When Zero punched her, he had made her face turn to the right. She was looking down at the ground..her nails digging into her skin and then she looked up at Zero. "What in the hell do you think you're doing Zero?!" Tsuki yelled furiously at Zero.
Zero looked at Hikaru and then back to Tsuki. " I thought you were in Danger. So I came to help you. Why are you even protecting this guy anyways! He was trying to attack you!" He lowly growled at Hikaru.
"Attack me...YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO ATTACK ME?!" Tsuki raised her voice after realizing that Zero had growled at Hikaru. "For you information, Hikaru was the one who comforted me after our arguement and also if you must KNOW..It looked like he was going to attack you since YOU were running towards us. He was just on his guard. You are such an idiot!" Tsuki was to the point where she was about to attack Zero herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-17-2012 at 04:42 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2012, 05:15 PM

Eric growled and released the girl shoving her away from him, "don't think you've gotten away creature, I'll get you later" He began to hurry towards his hotel.
------
With his vampire ears Demetrius heard the yelling from the park, he and Hailey began to walk toward the sound.

((also Queen their in a dark alley, so they aren't attracting a bunch of attention))

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-17-2012 at 10:08 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2012, 01:06 AM

Hikaru at this time wasn't really expecting anyone to show up since he was staying on guard on thoughts that someone would come up behind them to try and attack; since it was one of the most common attacks, to hit someone from behind. Although right when he began to hear the fast paced footsteps rushing toward him on his right, he quickly turned his head over toward the side to see that it was a male rushing at a fast pace to hit Hikaru on the right cheek. Right before he could react to counter, seeing how Tsuki got in the way of the punch; simply to get hit right away. Hikaru let out a little gasp as he completely turned his body, only to end up hearing that the male and female were getting into an argument.

Right from the moment Hikaru was able to get a clear look at the male's face, his eyes widened up notice that this male was actually the same person he saw walking away from Tsuki when the argument had caught his attention. They were beginning to argue loudly once more, and it was exactly the complete opposite of what the Hikaru had in mind of happening as a making up between two friends. 'Okay...this isn't working..' he thought to himself, as a sigh escaped his lips only to end up closing his eyes and slamming his foot into the ground. Immediately releasing some of his own power of the phoenix from within. "Enough already you two!" he yelled out, only to create a large wall of flames to dash right in between the two of them to stop all the arguing. "You two are supposed to be friends..? aren't you?!.." he spoke, immediately pointing over toward Zero with a more serious glare than disgusted. "You. Your trying to protect Tsuki right..? well if you truly want to protect and you care for her...believe in her..she trusts in herself to be able to take care of herself. So have faith in her. Protect Tsuki when she truly needs it." he explained firmly before taking his own attention over toward Tsuki as well. She was mostly the victim here but she needed to be told some information just as well. Although his glare wasn't as mean as the one toward Zero was. "Tsuki..you. You need to calm down, relax. Zero is simply caring for you, I know it's hard to accept it because he is being overprotective but it just shows how much he cares. Tell him what you wanted to now..before the samething happens like earlier."

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-18-2012, 04:42 PM

The girl just walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki released her nails from her palm. She looked at the marks that was left by it..then she noticed she had cut the skin when she released her palm.'Hm. Of course. Might as well leave it be for now.' She looked at Hikaru then at Zero through the flames. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier...and I am sorry for being stubborn. I hope that you can forgive me, the whole reason why I argued with you earlier was the simple fact that I don't need you to constantly treat me like a little kid."

She looked down at the street. "It's not that I mind being protected...it is just the simple fact that you think I cannot handle things myself.You always try getting me away from trouble and danger...but have you ever thought that I can protect myself Zero?" Tsuki was looking at Zero now. She was staring right into his eyes. Then she looked away and looked at Hikaru. "Thanks for the fire wall." She looked away and sighed. Of course, she still wanted to punch Zero but decided that it would be better if she didn't hit him...not right now at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero wasn't expecting Tsuki to open up like she did. " If I would've known that you thought I was treating you like a child...No, not even then." He looked at Hikaru. "What is your name and do you have an affinity for fire or are you an elemental?" Zero was glaring at Hikaru.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-20-2012 at 03:38 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2012, 04:52 PM

Eric opened the hotel room door.
-------
Alexandria rushed toward him, and threw her arms aaorund him sobbing, "daddy" I had a nightmare and I woke up and you weren't here" she wailed.
-------
Deemetrius and Haily walked up tp Tsuki, Zero, and Hikaru.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 AM

Hikaru simply stood there in between Tsuki and Zero as he listened in on how their conversation was beginning to become much more calm. The two of them were slowly working things out with one another and speaking with their tones softening more. A little smile spread across his own lips as Hikaru nodded to himself at the thought that Tsuki and Zero were getting along once again. Both of his own arms along with the back of his legs had flames coming off of them, although even if the flame looked as though it were falling to the ground as well; the floor didn't catch on fire at all. This was all thanks to his ability as a phoenix and the fire of the phoenix being completely under control under Hikaru's power. Suddenly out of no where, when Tsuki had thanked him for helping out with using the firewall to seperate the two of them so that a fight wouldn't break out. He simply shook his head a little chuckle escaping his lips.

Soon enough he let out a small gasp when he had heard from Zero speaking up on asking Hikaru what kind of a person he was; especially for being able to control fire to that extent. This was exactly what he was trying to avoid when he had come here to this city to revisit his parents' graves; immediately when he had heard the question his thoughts were roaming around within his head on wondering what he could tell Zero about who he was on being able to control the power of fire. Slowly enough when he couldn't think of a single thing to say, he looked straight down toward the floor and gave a deep sigh before looking back up toward Zero and Tsuki once again. "I'm well....a...a phoneix." he spoke with a bit of nervousness, hoping that these people weren't going to be anything like the hunters who were after him for this whole time. Suddenly without a single warning, having a young female as well a bit older male come up to the three of them caught his attention. Hikaru quickly turned his head to look at them curiously.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM

Hailey looked at Hikaru, "who are you?"
-------
Demetrius watched Hikaru warily, in case he tried to attack.
--------
Eric held his daughter and stroked her hair, you wouldn't think this was th same man who had attacked the vampire, "shh, shh, it's okay, I'm here now, It was only a dream"

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-19-2012 at 05:01 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2012, 03:52 PM

Tsuki looked at Hikaru." That would explain the firewall. " She let out a giggle and then she suddenly got serious. " Don't worry... we won't tell anyone...it was bad enough of what people did to phoenixes, hunting them to near extinction...and I am not going to allow anyone to kill another one." Tsuki started shaking,her nails yet again digging into her palm. 'Hakura.. I swear I will protect Hikaru..no matter what..What those impudent hunters did to you cannot be undone...But I will not allow that to happen to Hikaru or any other phoenix...' She thought to herself. Then, out of nowhere Tsuki remembered what happened to Hakura.

Flashback: The 'Not so Mean older sister'

" Tsuki? Tsuki where are you?! " A tall pale pinkish- red haired girl with blue-green eyes was calling to the little girl. She saw a white flash go past the cherry blossom tree in her front yard. It seemed it was heading to the swing that was on the other side of the tree. " Tsuki...Please come out." Her voice was filled with concern for the little girl. "I'm not coming out..." Tsuki replied to the concerned woman. She heard sobbing coming from behind the tree. The woman walked over to the tree and looked around it. She saw Tsuki sobbing. Her long waist-length white hair flowing behind her while she was swinging, her Icy- Blue eyes filled with tears, her frowning mouth, and her black dress flowing in movement with her hair. "Nagato was being mean to me..."

Tsuki was still doing the exact thing she was doing before she had the flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero looked away and then noticed Tsuki shaking. He walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. " What's wrong Tsuki..." Zero had quite a concerned expression on his face. He looked up at Hikaru and then looked at Hailey and Demetrius. " He is the one who comforted Tsuki, and just stopped yet another arguement from breaking out into a fight."

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-20-2012 at 04:11 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2012, 04:20 PM

Hailey grinnedat Hikaru, "sounds like your less annoying than these two" she jerked her head at Zero and Demetrius.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-20-2012, 10:24 PM

Turning his head to look at the young female and little older looking male come over toward Hikaru, Zero and Tsuki. He simply tilted his head to stare at them on wondering who they were as well. Although before he could even seem to get a single word out to anyone about anything on who they were, the young little girl had asked Hikaru who he was. Giving a little bow to the young girl in respects, he chuckled quietly to himself before looking over toward the other male. It looked as though that the other male was very on guard, just in case that Hikaru was planning on attacking anyone at any point. He didn't mind being watched like that, since it was completely understandable because none of them really knew much about him. "My name is Hikaru Takahashi, young miss..now who might you and this young sir be?" he explained only to have a question follow up right after as well.

The last thing Hikaru was expecting was when out of the blue, Tsuki had said a couple of words that made it kind of hard to believe since it wasn't the first time he had heard it. His previous best friend; who was killed by the yakuza had also said the samething but unfortunately enough that his best friend had to be in the yakuza as well. Tsuki was speaking about how she wouldn't tell anyone about him being a phoenix as well as protecting him so that no more phoenixes would be hunted the same way as they used to be. Barely being able to believe in it, Hikaru just nodded with a warm smile before tilting his head curiously to see how she looked as though she was falling into a trance-like state. This was indeed strange to him, unable to understand what was going on, his own attention was quickly taken over toward Zero when he had spoken up on telling both the young female and other male about who Hikaru was and what he had just done. All Hikaru could do was give another little nervous chuckle, when he had heard from the young female that he was less annoying than the other two males.