sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 08-25-2007, 04:25 PM

Plot: In The modern world vampires have come out of the shadows and revealed themselves to the humans. This caused mass panic in the streets, the Media went crazy reporting false statements and real attacks. A peace treaty was made between the vampires and humans, but the vampires tricked the humans and turned on them, enslaving them and making them their pets. But a group of people, demons and humans a like, are coming together to free the human world of their blood sucking masters.

Rules:
- No killing off other peoples Characters
- Keep swearing down to a minimum
- Character relationships are fine, just no going into a closet and having them do the no-no chacha.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Looks:
Abilitys:
Personality:

~~~

Name: Sapphire Youn
Race: Half Dragon Demon, Quarter Elf, Quarter Human
Looks:
Abilitys: Shes' an Elementalist, with her power of wind she has teh ability to fly, her demon blood gives her amazing strength and her elf blood give her speed. She can weild just about any wepon there is.
Personality: She's very smart and funny, she always does the right thing and will risk her life to protect others, She does have a short fuse though and it's not good to get her angry.

(I'll start when two other people post their characters for the RP)[/u]

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 08-25-2007, 06:02 PM

Name: Yana Corr
Race: Vampire
Status: Unwilling vampire. She lives amongst the unknowing humans.
Looks: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...anime92_1_.jpg
Abilitys: Apart from the obvious ability to fly, she can freeze things by touching them. She has no control over this and often wears gloves to protect from unwanted damage.
Personality: She feels like a walking contradiction and is rather confused at presant, and as an effect her vision can be cloudy so she prefers to follow rather than lead. She takes a back seat being rather shy, but when needed to she will convay her opinion very well. She welcomes a friendly face, but dose not lend herself to trust people often. Yana is a smart girl and it is in her nature to be sly and devious, so while these aren't the predominant characteristics, she can use them ruthlessly when needed.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2007, 09:31 PM

(I'll start now, hopefully people will join as we go along)

Sapphire sat at the counter of her club, the Aqua Rose, watching the vampires that had just come in. The club was seen as a safe house by humans and other magical creatures alike who knew what Sapphire was, there was nothing more comforting to them than being protected by a dragon.

"Only half." She mumbled, keeping on eye on the two blood suckers. She didn't like people going around telling every body else what she was, but the more people she could protect the better.

"This is my city, and as long as I'm here these people will be safe." She said to the vampires, though they paid her no attention as they stood at the other wall of the large room.

When you walked though the door of the club there were a few steps down in front of you to the dance floor, a stage at the other end of the room, a bar to your left and booths and tables to the right, there were also bathrooms on the left side, and a door to get upstairs right next to the stage, but only staff was allowed to go up there, for the first two floors of that building my have been a club, the last two floors were the living spaces of people hiding, and sapphires apartment and a fourth floor.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 08-29-2007, 07:28 AM

Dusk. The sky bleeding of red, purple and deep blue all dimming the intensity of the days sun, and it's rays. It was Yana's favourite time of day.
She was looking for something, a place, a sanctuary as her informative had told her. 'Go there' They had said, 'and you'll be among friends.'
She wasn't so sure about that herself. 'Friends' was never something she had been good at recruiting. Her common sence told her though that it was not the kind of freindship that would require a birthday card to be given, and more of a kinship between the people there. Having something in common.
Yet her optimism levels were high as she took long semi silent strides down the street, sparsley inhabited.
Her eyes moved as if reading a book, for in her head she was re-reading the directions given to her.

~~~~A short while later~~~~

Her pallor, delicate looking hand met with the coldness of the Aqua Rose's main doors. Push. She opened it only enough so as she could squeeze through, as she had been advised. Inside her eyes took little time to adjust to the light. It was bright enough to see people, but not intense enough to make out every feature of her face. The clunked shut behind her, and a few head turned. She shot them a cold stare, and a tiny odd looking smile. She was neither being unfriendly or hostile she thought, but it must have had some negative effect for a dozen pairs of eyes, soon found somewhere else to look.

She walked slowly over towards the counter, her odd looking black grey gown trailing a little on the floor behind her. Head turning around like a periscope she took in the surroundings, and picked out a seat to retreat to should she feel like it. Of all the faces she knew none. Taking in their attire she began too feel overdressed.
Finding herself now at the counter she stopped. Unsure of what she was to ask for...if anything.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 PM

Sapphire looked up at a girl who seemed lost and drawn back, She sensed the girl was a vampire, but also sensed that at this point in time she meant no harm.

"Can I help you?" Sapphire asked, her strange blue eyes matched her name, they them selves sparkled like sapphires even in the changing tints of the clubs lights.

"It's ok, it's safe here, if that's what your worried about." She said her voice cheerful and confident.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-29-2007, 10:32 PM

Name: Gwennan
Race: Half human, half demon [unspecified]
Looks: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1..._goth_fav8.jpg
Abilitys: Gwennan's a demon, not sure what kind. But with how fast she is, she is pretty sure she is, also both her parents were similar. She does have developing wings, that can carry her for a few moments about 3 or 4 feet in the air. She has a rifle with silver bullets on her back, two revolvers loaded with silver bullets, a bowie knife dipped in holy water, and a few sharpened stakes in her pouch. She mainly uses those for close combat. The vampires killed her entire family, and all her friends, so she doesn't have much more to lose, and if she sees one, she's most likely going to strike... First.
Personality: Gwennan is dark, usually a loner, especially if the person is just going to slow her down. She can have a humor, and be nice if she opens up, but that's highly unlikely, so she doesn't trust very many people....

[if this is wrong let me know!]

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 08-30-2007, 12:03 AM

Name: Cercion Sanguis
Race: Vampire
Looks:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...s/untitled.jpg
Abilitys:
Every Vampire power imaginable. (PM for more details, I may add more later)
Super strength
Preternatural Speed
Enhanced reflexes
Psychic
Almost Instant healing
Can 'Flit'
Used static to open locks
Doesn't need to be invited into houses
Unknow to even him: Can make the females of all races pregnant.
Personality:
Cercion is quite leniant when it comes to humans. However, if any new apprentice is refusing to drink blood (see 'Hellsing) he will hurt them to a point where they will survive without blood, but will be in immense pain and must drink to stop the pain.
He will only drink from human females, but will main the male side.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Gwennan trudged through the street, her two pistols had a very shiny smoke coming from the end. "Damn Vampires..." She'd just taken down two that tried to get her from behind, but she was too quick for attacks from the back. They didn't put up a good fight at all, she was almost disappointed. She walked up to the bodies, crossed herself, and knelt down beside them to inspect the bodies. The marks they had were fairly fresh, "Amateurs..." she muttered to herself. Their fangs were still developing, "They couldn't have even done much to me." Gwennan stood back up and walked back down the deserted street, the whole town seemed to be fairly deserted, it'd suffered an attack, only a few might have gotten away. She stepped over to her rusted motorbike, pulled a pair of goggles over her eyes, and sped off, leaving a trail of dust in the already musty air. Once again, she had no idea where she was going.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 12:32 AM

Cercion sighed on the rooftop above where the woman had just been attacked, and fought off the two vampires. Once she had left he dropped his psychic shield and dropped to the ground silently. Hoisting the two corpses over his shoulders he headed towards the mansion so they could be properly disposed of

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 12:39 AM

Gwennan's blond hair fluttered behind her, until it laid down on her back. Her motorbike had stopped, only a few hundred yards from the town she'd just come from. "Son of a-" she was so annoyed she didn't even finish her sentence, so she got off the bike, and hiked her way back into the town, to see if there were other means of transportation. The heat beat down on her, through her leather trench coat, so she slipped it off, to reveal a plaid skirt, and a corset. Both items were once her mothers, and her only change of clothes, now they had a sort of light brown dust on them. She swiped as much of it as she could reach off, then slung her coat over her back, and pulled a small umbrella tattered umbrella out from her bag, to keep the heat from the light away.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 12:44 AM

Cercion arrived at the mansion and handed he bodies to the guards at tthe gates.
"Deal with these," he told them, "I'm going to moniter the one who killed them"
"Yes my lord" one guard replied. "Do you know who it was?"
"No" he replied, "Just some female hunter"
With that he turned and took a deep sniff. He found the womans scent and moved towards it with ease, erecting a psychic shield as he ran

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 01:09 AM

Gwennan stepped into an abandoned bar, tables were turned over, glases shattered, drips of blood here and there. She walked through the obstacles, stepping over, under, climbing around, until she got behind the bar, and looked for something to drink. A few bottles of whisky were under the bar. One opened one, lay on it's side, as one of the few unbroken things in the room. She unscrewed the cap, sniffed, and took a small sip, for a moment she just took in the taste, making sure there was no drug of any type inside the liquor. "Damn good," she took a swig, grabbed a full one, and walked on. When she reached the back she saw a horse, dead, "isn't that pleasant..." She said sarcastically. Then she came upon a bike, rusted, wobbly, and dented in many places, but it was faster than her walking, easier on her feet, and still gave her a bit of a breeze. So she rode off again, this time, much slower.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:13 AM

Cercion scowls as he comes to her discarded motor cycle, sitting dead on the outskirts of town. Taking another sniff he catches her scent and head back into town, trying to find her to follow her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 01:24 AM

Gwennan started to pick up a bit of speed, she had to occasionally catch the bike when she hit a rock or bump. She was still unsure of where she was going, she just headed in the direction towards her motorbike, maybe she could replace the wheels, but that might take a while. As she neared her motorbike she noticed a person, she stopped the bike, "What the?" She mumbled, what if that's a vampire? She squinted her eyes, and thought hard. "Hey!" She yelled out, "Who are you? And what do you want? The motorbike is busted, the rust wore it down, if you want it go ahead!"

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:28 AM

Cercion looked up, eyes zooming in on her immediately.
'Not good, it's the hunter' he thought to himself
"It's okay" he called back to her. "I've got better in the garage"
Smiling to himself he headed towards her, head down to keep the sand out of his goggle less eyes.
But how could she see him? He must have forgotten to keep his Psychic shield up

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 01:33 AM

As the figure neared closer, she noticed an odd glow around him, she'd done it again, her demon powers had kicked in. He was supposed to be invisible, and now that she noticed him, she realized she shouldn't have said anything. "Uh... Okee dokee. So what are you doing around here? Dodgy place. Two vampires attacked me earlier." She wanted information, that was all, if he pulled a fight, she'd fight back, if he didn't she'd move on.
[sorry if this is bad, I'm doing algebra at the same time, so my mind is a little scuttled]

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:38 AM

He shrugged and looked at her closer, noticing her almost black eyes. So she was part Demon?
"Not much. Probably less than you are. I saw you kill those young vampires earlier though. I mean, the signs that they were fledglings was sooo obvious, couldn't you just like, send them home with spanked bottoms or something?"
He chuckled.
"But, you are pretty strong... but everyone has their weak points. Even me. But at least I know yours"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 01:42 AM

Gwennan chuckled, "well, you can't be too safe these days, Vampire or no. I carry what I need, that's it, and I fight when I need to. Just trying to survive, fighting is just a bonus if you ask me. What makes you say you know my weak point?" Gwennan was getting a bit suspicious now, he had good resources, and there was a very dark aura about him, sort of like herself. Her hand slid to her hips, above her revolvers.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:46 AM

"Because i saw how those fledglings nearly got the better of you from behind. If that had been a fully grown vampire not that there are many of those left, they decided to die out with the big hunters, one on one battles, one hunter versus one vampire, winner faces the next vampire or hunter. Anyways, if that had been a fully grown vampire, he could have gut up to you, bitten youand most probably gotten away too before you'd turned around

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 01:52 AM

Gwennan smirked, "well some days my senses are bit off, today I've been getting some nasty chronic headaches." Her eye color flickered, from practically black to green. She raised her hand to her head, to apply pressure to the pain. "Ow... Dammit," she pulled out her bottle of whisky and took a swig to numb the pain. "Anyways, what are you doing out here? You aren't a vampire are you?" She asked stupidly, and she was quite aware of the stupidity of her question. There was something dangerous about him, in how he spoke, his information was that of either another hunter, or a vampire.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:55 AM

"Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not. Now you re obviously some kind of hunter, but me? It don't matter to you, coz either way, I aint gunna hurt you. I have ma sense of honour to think of, and it gunna do it no good to fight with women, unless that is the romantic kind of fighting. And I aint talking about dueling either"
He smiled lightly, as not to show his fangs and dropped his psychic shield as it was slowly wasting energy

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 02:05 AM

Gwennan, being the perv she was, grinned at his remark, "eh, you're not so bad," she noticed the shield he was using for 'invisibility' dropped. She sighed, the pupils in her eyes turned to slits, and then dilated, her hand slammed to her eyes, and she groaned in pain. She took another drink of whisky, then looked up at him, "thirsty?" She said holding up the whisky.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:12 AM

"No thanks, it's not a good idea if your a hunter. The buggers can sneak up on you easier. And if your a vampire it's not good either, It gives you wind"
He smiled at her lightly again chuckling.
"Neither are you, Except the whole moaning in pain thing. I think you should find yourself somewhere to bed down, relax and start moaning when you pleasure yourself. That would be better than moaning in pain"
He reached into his jacket and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, putting one in his mouth and lighting it with a storm proof lighter

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 02:19 AM

Gwennan smirked, and decided not to respond. Pleasure is better than pain, but some pleasure is just too far. As for her pain, she wasn't sure why she was getting these chronic headaches, maybe her demon side was growing again, she could feel her tiny, dark, wings under her shirt. She felt another rush of pain, "know of any beds without corpses around here?" She needed rest, and the whisky would only subside the pain for a moment, and this man was right, it was beginning to dull her senses.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:22 AM

"Well, It ain't entirely safe, but you could stop at mine. You'd be under my proctection, so you'd be safe anyway"
He looked at her, face neutral.
"Course, Only my room is really safe, but I don't mind the floor"