LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:40 PM

RAe followed everyone else outside, picking at her fingernails. "Wish i had time to paint them black." SHe muttered to herself and looked ahead. SHe couldn't wait to get candy. SHe was sure to be hopped up on sugar all week long.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-13-2007, 06:42 PM

Mirith hadn't noticed Rae at first so she approached the girl smiling. " My stomach is growling for some candy" she said with a small laugh. " Do you know where we are gonna go first?"

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM

RAe smiled at Mirith, "I know the feeling. ANd no I don't know." She replied sadly, "I suggested we hit that mansion on the corner, but Ritsu was to frightened." She teased her friend, looking over at her and then back to Mirith.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Susheh Send a message via Yahoo to Susheh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM

" we can start here on this block and then just move around to the others, in a big circle, or we could visit the mansion first, or maybe go into towns and looks at the shops" Ritsu said noting all suggestions.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 06:50 PM

" Well as long as i don't have to go into the mansion by myself i am fine" She said with a giggle. She turned her attention to Ritsu. " Well i say we hit up a few houses for candy, then hit up the mansion. Because if we are going into the mansion i want candy so i can eat my fears away."

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 06:56 PM

Sora still kept quiet,he was the youngest and he was hyper,he didnt speek because he was feeling confused because he didnt know what to do at the moment,he yawned slightly.he wanted some candy but didnt mind.

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:58 PM

"As long as I get candy, I'm a happy CAmper!" Rae said. "Shall we be off then? It's candy time!" RAe began skipping and singing a candy song she was making up on the spot.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 07:00 PM

Mirith nodded agreeing with Rae and began walking behind her humming to her song.

tomion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 07:01 PM

Appearence: (that a girl or boy?)
Personality: most of the times he friendly and nice to other people, when he see something that he hate he's start to scream like a 4 years girl.
Past/Childhood:when he born his parensts think he's girl, when he was 4 years old he was look almost exactly like a girl, most of his time he spend with the girl and he start to think he girl himsalf.
when he grow up he was very good student (pupil) in he's school. (finish)
I love:fox, happy people, make friends, the color purple, puppy(s).
I Hate: dark, night, the color black, be alone, be scary.
Other things/ notes: sometimes he say he's girl and not boy.
USERNAME:tomion
hope that good becouse that my first one! ^ ^

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 03:23 AM

[[.//Susheh looks up and says, "You were not suppose to post the profile sir, oh well...but since you already Messaged me about it that's okay, you can start posting now, HAVE FUN!"//.]]

"Okay then lets go!" Ritsu followed the other girls, "Neighbors first!" She locked and checked the doors and windows and put a bag on cady for the other trick or treaters then caught up with the girls. She noticed that Sora was a bit quiet, "what's wrong sora?" She asked, "you're a bit quiet all of a sudden."

Lawliette
Send a message via AIM to Lawliette Send a message via MSN to Lawliette Send a message via Yahoo to Lawliette

Old 10-14-2007, 04:19 AM

Near was standing on the front porch of the mansion that he called home. His back was against the wall as he looked out upon the yard, the front door to his left. As he watched the passing humans beyond the yard, he was nearly invisible, standing on the darkened porch in his turtlenecked, black shirt, and simple black pants. The only things of him that would be immediately visible were his bright, jade-hued eyes, and the silver chain that was catching the moon light just enough to shine in the dark as it fell from one of the front belt loops on his pants and connected to the wallet in his back pocket. The vampire pushed a stray hair that had fallen into one of his cat-like eyes back into the disarray of black upon his head with pale fingers. A sigh escaped his thin lips as he closed his eyes for a second. At the moment, Near's only companion seemed to be boredom. Instead twiddling his thumbs, which were now in the front pockets of his pants, he twiddled his toes since his feet were bare.

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:23 AM

Garnet stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the chatter of her other friends from her left. She turned around and saw her three other friends. "Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm late!" She straightened her big black and purple Witches hat. She decided to dress up as a witch for this Halloween. Her dress, an 18th century design, was all black with purple trim, the hem reaching to the ground. In one of her hands was a large plastic cauldron, and on the other a mediocre broomstick to complete her look. Her hair was straightened and had purple highlights, and her nails and lips were painted black. Her eyelids were painted both black and purple. She walked over to her friends and noticed a boy with them. "Hey Ritsu, who's this?"

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Ritsu recognized the voice of a friend and turned to see, "HI GARNET! we just started attacking the houses, Ritsu said giving her friend a hug. "This is Sora, He's a bit shy," She said.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 01:45 AM

Takeo sat sprawled out on the couch as he chewed a piece of candy from the bowl near the door. His eyes darted back and forth to make sure no others where there to witness it. the candy was the only thing that made halloween bearable in his eyes. Seeing people dressed up as his brethren caused a great sense of bitterness and a deep wish to bite them and let them suffer as true vampires.

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 02:40 AM

She hugged Ritsu in return, than looked at the new boy. "Hi there. As you heard, my name is Garnet. Nice to meet you." She lifted her right hand to shake his hand.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 10-15-2007, 03:00 AM

Dani could hear everyone talking just around the corner. She could not wait to see the reaction to her costume. Normally, Dani was a picture of darkness, but for Halloween she loved the idea of irony. She decided to dress up as Rainbow Bright and had her dark hair up in pigtails. A smile grew across her face as she rounded the corner and saw her friends. They probably wouldn't even recognize her.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2007, 04:34 PM

Mirith took another piece of candy out of her pocket, un wrapping it and popping it in her mouth. A warm smile spread across her face as she watched Garnet approach the group. " Hey girl " she said giving a small wave. Her eyes wondered from person to person noticing someone was still missing. She looked down the street and saw someone in a very bright costume heading for them.Is that Dani she thought, but then quickly dismissed the thought seeing how her friend never wore bright things.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-15-2007, 07:46 PM

Dani picked up her pace and as she approached the group her smile grew wider. She knew they had no idea who she was from a distance. She wasn't, of course, dressed up as the kid-like Rainbow Bright, that would have been too much, she chose more of the sexy Rainbow Bright. She carried a bad over her shoulder partially for candy and partially a change of clothes, she would not be staying in this all night.For adults only she thought with a smile probably because they cause a serious amount of chafing she laughed to herself. But as she approached the group she noticed a kid she's never seen before and her smile slowly started to disappear. She had never been very fond of strangers. Who is this kid she thought, feeling herself grow a little annoyed. When she finally reached her friends her smile had disappeared completely and she stared at this kid, leaning in to whisper to Mirith munching on the new piece of candy. "Who is this kid?" she asked, almost with a hiss in her voice.

Say Anything
Send a message via AIM to Say Anything

Old 10-15-2007, 09:18 PM

Satisfied with the assorted collection of Halloween based gummies and bite size chocolate bars along with who knows what else Cal returned home to the large home the people around here called a mansion. From the front gate to the steps of the patio he hummed in unison of Serj Tankian's voice blaring through his headphones. With eyes closed Cal traveled up the path, one sure foot after the other staying in the middle of the path. Serj had quite the voice- plus the face to match- that edge of his style always made Cal smile as he imagined the man's face.

While reaching for the door handle Cal finally opened his eyes and spotted something in the corner of his vision that made him turn his head ever so slightly. The familiar sight of Near sent a thin grin to his lips. Quietly speaking and body still turned to the door Cal said, "Hey, guy. What's shakin'?"

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-15-2007, 10:04 PM

Sora smiled"Oh nothing."he said and then his mind mind drifted off for a moment then he looked back looking at the girl that wanted to shake his hand,he siled and shook her hand."Nice to meet you too."he said,he didn't mind being by tis many people but it was a slightly big crowd so Sora was feeling different,he was one of the only few boys that where with them except for maybe one or two.he smiled slightly.his gir hoodie was falling down so he quickly pulled it back up.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 10:43 PM

Takeo looked up as he heard a quiet voice outside and sat staring at the door till he distinguished a shape through the glass above the door. It was just Cal. Quickly swallowing the candy and hiding the evidence of it between the couch cushions he sat up and ran a hand through his hair before he stood up.

Lawliette
Send a message via AIM to Lawliette Send a message via MSN to Lawliette Send a message via Yahoo to Lawliette

Old 10-15-2007, 11:05 PM

Near grinned back, a reaction to hearing 'what's shakin' '. He found the phrase somewhat funny, but probably only because he was almost bored to tears. "Nothing much... Snatching kids' bags?" He asked. Though now the idea had a chance to run through his mind, it sounded rather good. He could go for some sugar right now...

"I don't suppose you'd have a Butterfinger to spare...?" One thin eye brow raised slightly as he found himself suddenly craving some sort of chocolate.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2007, 12:19 AM

Mirith's eyes grew big as she noticed that in fact the girl in the very bright costume was her very good friend Dani. She couldn't help but giggle at the thought. She swallowed her candy as she turned to Dani to answer. " His name is Sora, other than that i don't know anything about him. I don't even know why he is with us" she said with a shrug. She wasn't really bothered by his presence . As long he didnt stir up any trouble she was fine with him being there.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-16-2007, 12:24 AM

Dani glared in Sora's direction and decided she'd just pretend he wasn't there. "So, what do you think of my costume" she asked, doing a little twirl and putting a smile back on her face. "I found it in some of my mom's old stuff. I didn't ask what she used to do with it, I didn't want to know!" She joked and then turned a greeted the others. "So, where are we headed first? I haven't been able to get any candy yet and I could go for some chocolate right about now." she smiled and thought about what a Twix bar would taste like right now.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-16-2007, 01:07 AM

Takeo kicked the bowl out of the way as he opened the door to see Call's back to him and spotted Near out of the corner of his eye. His nose curled at the mention of butterfingers. "Peanut Butter is so plain" He muttured as he stepped out to make his prescence known.