RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-16-2009, 08:30 AM

I was being silly and comparing your scanner to a videogame boss monster. xD

Yay! And I think the color looks just fine. ^^ *huggles* Thank you!

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-20-2009, 11:13 PM

Yay! I've achieved nearly an eighth of my goal. ^^ I'm on a semi-hiatus now, as I've heard that new commons are half-price when they're first released and want to save up a bit for a shop update.

JellybeanInc
Sorry, we're all out of green

Old 10-21-2009, 06:12 AM

Yup yup, that's what I've heard too. I bought my panda headphones today so now I'm on hiatus as well. Yay for half prized items!
And congrats on getting closer to your goal!

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-21-2009, 08:10 AM

Thank you Jelly! ^^ I wonder what they'll release with the next shop update... I really want poodle skirts for some reason. :sweat:

JellybeanInc

Old 10-21-2009, 09:00 AM

Poodle skirts? LOL. That would be awesome. I like poodle skirts for some reason...at least pixel ones. I'm not a big fan of real ones. xD

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 AM

Exactly! Poodle skirts are amazing, if a bit old school. I wore a poodle skirt once for Halloween... I must've been what? Eight maybe. xD

JellybeanInc

Old 10-21-2009, 05:28 PM

There was a girl during Swing Dancing last Halloween who was wearing a poodle skirt. It flared out so nicely, I totally wanted one myself.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-21-2009, 08:19 PM

O.o Swing dancing? I've heard of it, but can't seem to recall what exactly it involves...

JellybeanInc

Old 10-22-2009, 08:18 PM

It involves a two people, some music, a large space, and a lot of foot work. ;P It's so much fun. I used to do it every Tuesday, but then the friend with whom I would go moved so I don't have any other way of going there. *sighs*

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-23-2009, 12:54 AM

Awww, that's a shame. It sounds like fun. Dancing with friends is always cool. ^^

JellybeanInc

Old 10-23-2009, 07:59 AM

It is. I think she said that as soon as she's back we'll go again. And she was such a good sport with dancing the guys part when neither of us wanted to become the victim of the guys you really didn't want to dance with. xD

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-23-2009, 08:18 AM

Well that's good. ^^ Oh, I hate that, lol. My friends and I have done some ballroom dancing, and one of my friends chose to stand to the side for most of the class, and finally decided to join on the last dance. She got stuck with this creepy dude who smelled awful, apparently. xD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-23-2009, 08:22 AM

A proud supporter of Naked Wednesday eh? XD I just had to giggle as I saw that go by on Spy.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-23-2009, 08:25 AM

Yes! I thought it was silly too. ^^ But I do support Naked Wednesday... And maybe, if we advertise enough it could become a Menewshan holiday, eh? that would be sooo nifty, everybody running around in the knickers all on the same day. It'll be, like... a day of remembrance for the days when we were first naked for other reasons on Mene, and a way to connect with newcomers.

"Whoa, you're rich! And you're naked?"
"Yeah, I know. Silly, isn't it? Welcome!"

>.> Or maybe I'm being ridiculous and it's just too early in the morning to be thinking. xD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-23-2009, 08:28 AM

Woo hoo! Naked Wednesday shall take over Menewsha! Mwa ha ha ha!

I always thought it was pretty welcoming to have older users running around starkers. I mean, you feel less self-conscious if everyone else is starkers too. Or close enough.

It's ok, leave the thinking to me :insane: Then just hope I don't get us all killed somehow.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-23-2009, 08:30 AM

... That sounded a bit evil, Cookie. >.>

Yes, it's rather nice. Although then you see all the wonderful underpants and go, "Gee, I really wish I had such nice lingerie to wear." :rofl:

Okay! *puts on seatbelt*

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-23-2009, 08:34 AM

Evil? I don't know what you're talking about *hides plans for world domination through selective culling of wrestling fans*

XD My first dream outfit consisted of just underwear. Cause they had those pretty pink panties with the beading and stuff. Don't even remember the name right now, but yeah.

*drives off a cliff with Risika in the passenger seat* Woo hoo!

JellybeanInc

Old 10-23-2009, 09:11 AM

My sister in law did that. She would just sit at the side on her phone. It drove me nuts. My friends friend did the same thing. And when we said it would be okay for her to bring her bf it was even worst. We'd never take her with us anymore. xD

And I think run-around-in-your-undies day would be amazing on Mene. It could be like the day after Mene's anniversary.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-23-2009, 09:14 AM

We run around in our undies or various other assorted states of nakedness every Wednesday in my Wallflowers Thread XD

JellybeanInc

Old 10-23-2009, 09:22 AM

I heard! I was wondering why Risika was in her undies one Wednesday and she told me about it. It looked interesting.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-23-2009, 09:22 AM

@Cookie: O.o Interesting...
Really? That's awesome. ^^ I'm not a big fan of pink, but... *shrug* To each their own.
Aaaaaahhhhh! *holds on for life* My pixels! >.<
Oh! i forgot to mention that I love your new avvie, Cookie! *is very forgetful*

@Jelly: Haha, running around in panties need not come only one day a year! Then it would only be half as exciting as Christmas. And Christmas would only win by a small margin because people give you free stuff, commonly known as gifts.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 AM

@Jellybean - Cause it's fun! Naked time! Yay!

@Risika - I'm not a big pink fan myself but I don't totally ignore it. I will work it into an outfit if it works. But I'm not one of those psycho pink freaks who likes everything pink and likes every shade. I have a friend who loves pink (she's totally overcompensating) and she makes her livejournal layouts in the most eyeburninating shades of pink ever! Like super hot pink that burns your retinas. It's awful x_x

Thank Risika :D Fading and I were being silly and dressing like each other XD I call this my "Bride of Fading" look. He's running around here somewhere with my usual hair on. :rofl: We actually managed to fool people into thinking we were each other, despite the big purple modiness of his name XD

JellybeanInc

Old 10-23-2009, 09:28 AM

@Risika Gifts of Panties? 'cause that would be wonderful...I need some new ones anyways.
Well, I have gone way past my self imposed bed time so I'm going to sleep now. *huggles* I'll talk to you later. =]

@Cookie: I might have to join you guys next Wednesday.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-23-2009, 09:30 AM

@Cookie: Yeah, i mean, I don't hate pink like I used to, but it definitely needs to be well coordinated, I think. I really like pink and black, and pink and white is okay, but I would probably never wear it. xD Too many bright colors for me.

Really? That is quite silly.

@Jelly: xD Win!
Awww, okay. *huggles* Nighty-night, sleep tight.
And please do join us... The power of underpants compels you!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-23-2009, 09:33 AM

@Jellybean - Do it! We'd love to have you frolicking naked through the wallflowers with us XD

Good night ^_^

@Risika - Oh yeah. Pink is a dangerous color. If you don't use it right, it's always wrong. That makes no sense, but yeah XD

It is silly, but that's what I like about running around on Mene! Being silly! :D We were discussing having a clone day, where everyone tries to dress up as close as possible to each other without buying new items to do so. Maybe we'll clone you next! XD