SABBACI
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 06:23 AM

Name: Luke Windser
Nickname - Mad Dawg
Sex - M
Age - 23
Race - Nekkraxian (a humanoid being from the Ice Planet Umuri, Beta sector)
How many Slaves I own -0--wants 3
Bio - A long time ago, I lived on the mighty and gallant planet Umuri, very cold, but hey, it's a real character builder. When I was an adolescent, I decided that I'd had enough of my home, that I had exhausted whatever I could learn from there--a feeling call xufuri, every Nekkraxian feels that way at some point-so, naturally, I went to outer space, to the stars, and beyond. Eventually I landed on Earth, where I stayed.

I went to Brooklyn, where I got involved in... business, and became a crime lord. Power was good, and crime was preferable to government, but still not for me. Eventually I went around the world, and came upon a ceertain shop that sold slaves.
Personality - Dominating, strong, courteus, very kind, if you stay on his good side, which is quite a feat.
Likes -
ღ Russia
ღ Tropical rainforests
ღ felines
Dislikes -
X Spain
X Stangnant things (lakes, thoughts, energy, etc)
X Human time, people who expect punctuality.
Puppet Master - SABBACI

The Jupiter Alien
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to The Jupiter Alien

Old 05-02-2011, 01:25 PM

Pic: X
Full Name - Elora M. Faere
Nickname - Ellie, El, Lora, Lory
Sex - Female
Age - 19
Race - Half human, half water nymph
How many Slaves I own - None yet, want one
Bio - Elora grew up with rich foster parents in the suburbs, yet surrounded by nature. She always had a deep connection to nature. Recently her biological mother - the human, contacted her and told Elora of her roots.

After this discovery, Elora decided she wanted to find out more about her nymph roots, perhaps even find her biological father. Since her parents refused to send her off alone, they made a contract - they'll let her go off on her adventures as long as she has a companion. And since they have the money, they decided to get her a slave.

Personality - Extremely sweet and down-to-earth. A strong connection towards nature - especially pieces of land to do with creeks and rivers. She's quite intelligent but not very outspoken.
Likes -
ღ Nature
ღ Books
ღ Exploring

Dislikes -
X Staying indoors
X Degradation
X Spicy foods

Extra - She has basic powers over water
Puppet Master - The Jupiter Alien

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:50 AM

Does anyone else feel like the thread is dying out?

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 02:43 PM

I do~ I was really interested in this too~ D:

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 03:00 PM

I haven't posted because I'm waiting for an answer from Holleh, because my character has 'chosen' the person she wants to bring home with her.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:07 PM

*Attempts RP CPR* LIVE I TELL YOU

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 03:37 PM

*brings out paddles* Do you think these might help?

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:40 PM

Hmm.... Let's try it! *Brings out more paddles* We need more though~

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 03:50 PM

*goes to find more* Here you go! XD

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:52 PM

*Smacks RP With paddles* WHY WON'T YOU LIVE?! D<

Meh~~ Lets get some character interaction in between some of the masters or something, I seriously have no idea where Happy's character is in the shop 0A0

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 04:05 PM

Which character is yours? Mine is standing waiting for Raek to talk with her. Maybe yours could bump into mine or something?

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 04:11 PM

Mine is the purple haired girl, P-KO, but I already posted up a different post before :(, hehe~ I kinda 'stole' Makoto since it seemed like something appropriate that she would do~~

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 04:14 PM

Vera is going to buy Juu, as soon as Raek turns around and notices her.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 05:23 PM

My master character is Storm, the assassin. He's standing near Raek, all shirtless and stuff, just waiting for him to reply.

Jewel is my slave character, who still needs a master. I'd prefer if I didn't have to adopt Jewel myself, because that's really... not interesting. She's just finished bawling, and is staring at Storm.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 05:24 PM

I could probably write something up then. XD And maybe adopt Jewel in the process. I'll just go read your posts and come up with something to say k?

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 06:03 PM

Whos talking to who in the RP? ~>.<~ *~Confused~*

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 06:42 PM

Umm, Vera is talking with Storm. Flame's character, the master, are talking with Themus. Jaycie is talking to Makoto, Daigo has someone with him... And that's all I can remember, except Rake is talking with Jewel.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 06:43 PM

Ohhh~ *Nods* I see now, Okay! *feels stupid*

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-07-2011, 06:46 PM

XD I had forgotten earlier and went to read some of the posts.

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2011, 07:15 PM

I am sooo sorry I've been gone for soooo long! I'm grounded so I couldn't get o the computer. I can only be on for this weekend so I'll try to make sure Raek deals with everyone as soon as possible. So sorry....

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2011, 01:53 AM

Aww, tis okay! I'm like you, I just use loop holes, like going on my ipod touch and just posting from there though, im not grounded, i'm just not allowed on on weekdays~ *Ebil laugh* I love screwing around with the punishments~

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-09-2011, 04:20 AM

Pic -

Full Name -
Hikaru L. Takahashi

Nickname -
Hikaru

Sex -
Male

Age -

Race -
Demon

Collar -
Leather

Color -
Black, Green, Lilac

Charms -
Sword, Shield, Pencil, Blood Drop, Music Note

Bio -
Hikaru was born originally a human rather than a demon like some of the others in Hell; him ending up in Hell for his deeds were kind of a shocker due to the fact that his deeds were never exactly that bad that he should've been sent to Hell for it. It was just in his time when he was alive in the mortal world, he had played many pranks onto people. It could've been the fact that most of his pranks that he played were dark. He would do strange things like switch the sugar for someone's coffee for salt to make their drink taste horrible rather than good. Although it was kind of a horrible death for Hikaru since it was due to him walking home from night school one day as he was crossing the street; it just so happened that he had ended up coming across a drunk driver who ran him right over. No one was expecting him to die like that at all, and even though he had a dark humor. Hikaru was always kind to everyone as he would always help them whenever it was needed. Everyone was devastated about his death.

When Hikaru reawakened in Hell, he was really shocked to find himself here as he was tortured there for about most of his life. At this point, he was already considered a demon surprisingly rather than a soul that was sent to Hell. The reason why he had gotten the chance of being a demon was kind of weird; although he never found out the reason even to this day. Thanks to him being a demon, Hikaru never truly aged at all; so he had stayed at the age of 20 ever since he had died. After going through what seemed like forever in Hell with all the torture; he had become much more resistant to all the pain and not to mention learned to control some of his own ability. So one day, while being tortured; Hikaru had broken free from his cell and escaped Hell than headed right back to the mortal world. He continued to run from the demons from there and ended up coming across a large shop that said they would protect him if he'd only agree to become a slave. So he agreed.

Personality -
Ever since going through Hell on his own and being tortured continuously. Hikaru had learned his mistakes about having his dark humor and just continued to keep his own kindness to help others in his heart. But got rid of his dark humor inside himself, Hikaru still has a sense of humor and would occasionally play jokes around; but they'd be okay, rather than his original dark ones.

Likes -
ღ Darkness.
ღ Understanding people.
ღ Helping when he can.

Dislikes -
X Being treated like trash.
X Loud things.
X Insanity.

Extra -

His demonic flames are green. Rather than black or red like the other demons.

Puppet Master -

Happydeath

Last edited by happydeath; 05-09-2011 at 02:52 PM..

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2011, 04:37 AM

Full Name - Adan B. Eryx

Nickname - Adan

Sex - Male

Age - Unknown, looks about 26

Race - Vampire

How many Slaves I own - None

Bio -

Adan has always been merciless, whether it's to his victims or just to anyone. He's had Slaves ever since he could remember. He likes to think of them as his 'Toys'. To him, it's just a cheat way to play with people of a lower rank. Surprsingly, he's very rich. He lives in a mansion with a his Father who he rarely sees. Adan and his Father, James, don't give a damn about each other. They rarely see each other to be honest.

Anyway, Adan isn't an out-of-control Vampire. He is a tamed Vampire who learned to keep his appetite to a minimum of......Well, I won't say. Adan has never respected his Slaves. He treats them like Slaves, not a companion, not a friend, a 'Toy'. That's all that's recorded so far.

Personality - Normally, he is calm yet deceiving. From what the past Slaves have said about him, Adan is a monster and if you upset in any sort of way, he will lose his temper and will do things like beat them, drink their blood (not to kill them), etc. He's not a good person; he doesn't even deserve to live. Be careful.

Likes -
Slaves
Blood
Being the one who is control

Dislikes -
X Losing
X Being ignored
XBeing wrong

Extra - .....

Puppet Master - Holleh Knight

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-09-2011, 02:24 PM

Pic:
Full Name - Gaia Victoria Smith
Nickname - Vicky
Sex - Female
Age - 600
Race - Dragon
Collar - Leather
Color - Light Blue, Red and Lilac
Charms - Child, Broom, Pan, Sword and Gun
Bio - Gaia Victoria Smith was born and abondon to live on her own when she was 4 years old. She learned to fight with others to make she that she lives, but her weakness was children. When ever children were getting hurt and abused, Gaia would defend the child or children until they were save. Gaia grew into a beautiful young lady but had grown up with a half harden heart and almost has eyes of pure hatred 2 heart parents.

Gaia loves children and is kind to them, she occasionally kind to adults but only if they respect her back. She is good with weapons and loves fighting for what she wants. Gaia believes her parents abondoned her to defend the children and keep them from suffering the same fate as she did, becoming a slave. Gaia is the slave of Gothika, the Grim Reaper's daughter, she respects her and is willingly to protect her when the time comes.
Personality - Calm, peaceful and keeps to herself. Gaia will fight anyone who makes her mad or hurts children. Since she is a dragon, Gaia gets very cranky if she doesn't get the right amount of food.
Likes -
ღ Children
ღ Weapons
ღ Food
Dislikes -
X Disrespect
X Adults
X abuse
Extra - has a scarabove her tail anf carries a small pocket knife with her for self defense
Puppet Master - Gothika_Knight

Pic: human
reaper

Full Name - Gothika Rosalina Reaper
Nickname - Rosa
Sex - Female
Age - 19.5 quadtillion
Race - Reaper
How many Slaves I own - only 1 (wants 3 more)
Bio - Gothika Rosalina Reaper is the daughter of the Grim Reaper and the Princess of Death. She loves Death and loves seeing some people on pain. Gothika loves making friends but doesn't like it when she see how they are going to die so she often to herself and only talks to the servants of her Father's castle. Gothika goes on her missions every once in a while when she wants to or when her father is busy doing something, Gothika doesn't treat anyone as a slave or a royal. She treats everyone with respect and trats everyone as an equal. Gothika is the only daughter of the Grim Reaper and he gives her whatever she wants but the weird part is, that she isn't spoiled.

Gothika only gets more servants or "slaves" is only becasue she hates being alone and wants to keep them experiencing pain from other masters that might get them. She already has one slave, by the name Gaia Victoria Smith. She respect her and Gaia respects her back.
Personality - Gothika has a sweet personality and tries to stay calm in tight situations. She may look evil but that is only because she has to, after all, she's the Princess of Death. Gothika often keeps to herself and almost never speaks in anyone but her servants and Gaia.
Likes -
ღ Her Father
ღ Friends
ღ Death
Dislikes -
X People who are cruel to their servants
X Getting her way most of the time
X Anyone that just makes her mad
Extra - Gothika has a second form, the form of her Reaper self, The Red Reaper. She uses this form to reap the souls of the death or she could just use her scythe, but finds it hard to hold it without her full form.

Pic: human Reaper
Full Name - Grim Reaper
Nickname - Lord Death
Sex - Male
Age - 50 sextillion
Race - Reaper
How Many Slaves I Own - too many (let's daughter get servants)
Bio - Grim Reaper is the father of Gothika and the husband of Helena, who died at childbirth. He misses his wife but he loves his daughter with a passion and lives to seek only to make her happy. Grim often goes to work reaping the souls of the dead and enjoys it but only when his daughter isn't out. He hates having to kill her friends when the time comes but he does what he has to do to keep the balance in check. Grim had a hard life when Helena died but always is willing to keep Gothika happy and giving her memories of her mother when he can.

Grim walks amoung the humans or other creatures with Gothika to buy her whatever she wants and enjoys seeing her smile. He is the High King of Death so he can get her anything she wants but tries not to spoil her too much.
Personality - Grim has a cold and cruel heart. He treats his slaves like slaves but he knows where to draw the line. He only shows kindness to Gothika and always tries to smile when she's around. Often mourns over the death of his wife.
Likes -
ღ His Daughter
ღ Death
ღ Helena
Dislikes -
X Anyone who harms his daughter
X Helena's death
X Seeing Gothika unhappy
Extra - Has a human form to walk around in and goes buy the name, "Joe Black"

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 05-09-2011 at 02:27 PM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-11-2011, 03:42 PM

lol meesa charries r old, one of the oldest lol