Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 01:18 AM

Hi guys! I'm trying this from a different perspective to see if it yields a better result. I have tried to write about depression in the "life issues/circumstances" board to get inspiration. It got some, but I'm surprised it didn't really last as long. I'm hoping this will have a more broader appeal and help with more than just me and we can all share a laugh.

Sooo...to cut to the chase -- Instead of lets sit around and bond over tough times, lets instead try to bond over silly things that help us break out into a smile, even if we really are having a tough day/week/month/whatever. We may be stressed out, but as soon as we see this it just makes us crack up and even if for a simple second we feel better.

I'll start off -- Hubby gave me this youtube video he's been using to get himself laughing:

He's been having a rough week with a tooth problem, but he said whenever he needed a laugh he'd fire that up and eventually be giggling. In fact I played 5 seconds and he's trying to hold back the laughter, and failing.

OK guys - funny pictures, jokes, youtubes. Lets keep it light hearted and fun. :D

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 08:53 PM

I can't think of anything funny right now ... let me ponder ...

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-12-2013, 06:05 PM

This should at least get a smirk :3

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 10-12-2013, 07:03 PM

Awww that was so cute, Poet!! :3 It definitely did get me to smile. If you've got anymore let me know.

I was watching some funny Miley Cyrus parodies the other night and thought about sharing them here, but they're pretty borderline appropriate and not really the 'feel good' funny I want to spread.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for something along those lines to share... :3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 06:44 AM

Youtube "Simons Cat" and watch all of them :) that's a whole list of videos that will keep you grinning nicely.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 02:27 PM

I'll have to look them up later tonight when I'm in the mood for some youtubes. I would now, but hubby took the speakers for our computer to work and the tablet is in the bedroom playing music for hubby while he sleeps. Don't want to wake him...(light sleeper alert!)

Murasaki Fujiwara
Potato

Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 AM

Baman Piderman - Find Da Sandwich (Ep #1) - YouTube

This entire series always makes me smile when I'm down. Also, the kitten/puppy tags on tumblr.