Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-17-2015, 02:15 AM

With a pout and a snap Lorelei started to think of a new plan. She put on a happy face and came out from behinds the oak. "I might have known ye be far to clever a girl to fall for that one. What sort of fun be ye at today child? Any naughty boys I can play a trick on fer ya?"
Smiling Lorelei pondered to herself why younger humans are always so much more brighter than adult ones. More concerned about fun and the value of experience than silly material things that could be magical willed away.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-17-2015, 02:20 AM

Clover's face brightened up as one of her friends appeared. "Lorelei!" she cried happily. The woods were always more fun when her friends were there. "Weeell...Billy did steal my pencil during science class but I guess he didn't mean anything by it." Clover smiled and bobbed about. "How was your day? Things seem pretty quiet here today..." Clover ran her finger over one of the tree branches before crouching down to look at a mushroom popping up from beneath some dead leaves.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-17-2015, 05:03 AM

"Oh" Lorelei sighed looking up at a tasty snail making it's way across a branch. " The regular pranks. Well trying that is. I've not ad much Luck of late truth be told. Mmm maybe those are connected." She put her tiny finger against her chin trying to connect imagined dots in her head. She shock her head. " Nah." Although it had been some time since she'd seen any of her kin.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-17-2015, 10:46 AM

((pops in to wish everyone a HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY))

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-17-2015, 03:06 PM

To you as well, Hummy!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-17-2015, 03:07 PM

((thank you))

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-17-2015, 03:26 PM

You are welcome

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-17-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
"Oh" Lorelei sighed looking up at a tasty snail making it's way across a branch. " The regular pranks. Well trying that is. I've not ad much Luck of late truth be told. Mmm maybe those are connected." She put her tiny finger against her chin trying to connect imagined dots in her head. She shock her head. " Nah." Although it had been some time since she'd seen any of her kin.
Clover looked back up at her friend as Lorelei sighed. She frowned at her friend's lack of luck. "That's no fun," she said, sighing herself. "Have you seen Vaera? I almost always find her here, I'm quite surprised that I haven't seen her lately..." Clover frowned then brightened as a butterfly tickled her cheek. The green-haired girl giggled at the sensation.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-17-2015, 07:29 PM

" Nah I haven't seen her yet today. Let's go see if we can find her. Lorelei flew up above the trees for a better view. The wind was stronger than she had thought it would have been so she flew down quickly. "Whew that wind. I couldn't see much up there."

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-17-2015, 07:36 PM

Clover nodded. She watched with amazement as Lorelei flew deftly through the tree branches and up above the treetops in search of their friend. Oh how she would love to have wings of her own and be able to fly in the breeze! Lorelei wasn't gone long however and her return was rather disappointing. "Aw," Clover said, slightly disappointed, "I guess we'll just have to look the hard way!" she said with a glint of excitement in her eye. She ran around some of the tree trunks nearby looking high and low. "Vaera!" she called out, wondering if maybe their friend was napping in the branches somewhere.