Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 04:33 AM

Tygenn Rose, the company that grew overnight. When they frist appeared in the late 2014 no one thought they would get anywhere. when they passed their five year mark in the black people took notice. now ten years later it is known that they came out of Rowen Wood Corp before it collapsed into nothing. No one understood how a wood processing company could birth a technology company that would send Microsoft on the run to create a better computer. Now a Tygenn Rose is in ever home or so it seems. there are not many place where they do not have something.

But what do we know of them? who are the Rowen family that rules Tygenn Rose with tight fingers around their tech. No one has seen the head of the family since the early sixties. What are they hiding behind their walls of black marble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Private for Naruto forever: and Lunna dea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhyce Rowen looked out acrossed the square from the coffee shop window. His long slender fingers tapping out the beat of the song on his Rose Bud. his tea should be there soon but the smell of the coffee around him was starting to get to him. maybe he should have waited outside in the sun, while one of the nice ladies here brought it out to him. Sighing he looked back at the counter where the ladies of the shop moved in a dance that only they knew the steps to. A smile barely touching his faded teal eyes as he pulled his black hair back to change the song on is Rose Bud.

There were times that he wished that he still had an Ipod but then those times were becoming less each year that passed. The interference they had caused when trying to cast a simple spell out weighed the lack of base for the Rose Buds. They had been laughed at when the Rose Bud's had frist come out. who would want a set of ear buds that had no storage that could be seen, then the size of the Rose Box that it could access changed the public image of it. Every one wanted one and the freedom that came with the unending storage.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-30-2014, 05:16 AM

Alistair Tomblin walked into a small cafe, his laptop in a case that was hooked around his shoulder. The bell above the door gave an annoying little ding, signalling some of the employees that he was there. He tugged the hood of his dark sweater down, letting his mop of dark brown hair fly everywhere. He never bothered to really style it or anything; he just let it be. And therefore, it was always a mess, resembling a tangled knot of seaweed at points. He let his sea green eyes wander around the cafe for a moment, before allowing himself to walk up to the counter. He wasn't quite sure how it worked here, but he assumed that it would be simple enough to just order there.

"Hi sir, what may I get for you today?" the chirpy voice of the woman sounded out, reminding the darker skinned teen why he disliked people in the first place. Always too happy. Or at least, they seemed it. It was annoying, just like that little bell at the door. "Just a piece of banana loaf and a...what drink do you recommend?" he replied with a mutter.

Within an instant, the young girl beamed at him, "Chai lattes are my favourite, sir." Alistair nodded, thinking for a moment, before telling her that he'd have what she recommended.

After she wrote down his order, and handed him the slice of banana loaf, the young girl informed him that they would bring his drink to him. Apparently he was just supposed to sit and wait for it. With a slight huff of annoyance, Alistair made his way over to a cushioned chair, that sat in front of a table. He slumped down on it, noting that he was sitting beside another male with black hair, who had one of those "Rose Bud's". Alistair himself had wanted one at a time, but now he felt that there was no use for anything but his laptop. He had the best of the best when it came to laptops. It was more of a super computer really; able to do multiple things at once, a large hard drive, from a company people didn't even know about. Alistair always found that the unknown companies made the best laptops for his uses. Plus, they always sold the laptops to him rather cheap. Other than his laptop though, Alistair was very behind on everything. He slipped out his laptop, itching to do some sort of hack--though reminding himself that this was no place for that--and plugged in one earphone to his ear. He tapped away furiously, doing whatever came to mind. Anything to keep him from being bored.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 06:00 AM

Looking over at the young human that sat next to him Rhyce raised his eyebrows. Not a single Tygenn Rose tech on him yet something about him made Rhyce think of some one that would love high tech stuff. As the young man pulled out his computer Rhyce perked up. He had not seen this make of computer, it must be one of the designs the other family's had made that had recently jumped into the tech business.

You would think that with how long it takes for elves to make up their mind that the Rowen family would have taken over all the tech business's before a single other family had gotten into it. but then how was he to know if this family had not been shadowing the Rowens for over a century, when he had only reached his Doubles last year. His father who was just hitting his triples still did not see the other family's as a threat to them.

"Ricee?" A young lady walked forward looking around for the person that had ordered the tea. she stood there a confused look on her face and her eyes searching through the crowed of people. sighing Rhyce stood and walked over to her.

"Its Rhyce, not rice dear." he said gently as he took the tray from her. his slender fingers slipped a Chit card into her hand as he smiled. "keep the change dear." the others of his protection detail might not understand his fascination with the humans but he loved making their day when he had a bit more to give them then they expected. Gracefully he walked back to his seat, a smile on his lips as he watched two of his guard move back into thier seats trying to look like they had not just moved because of him.

"excuse me but who is the maker of your computer?" His voice was pleasant almost musical. "I did not mean to be rude you see, I just enjoy new technology and that is a modal I have not see."

Naruto forever

Old 01-30-2014, 06:39 AM

Alistair looked up for a moment, staring at the other male who had just asked him a question. The other male was indeed what some would call "handsome", or even "beautiful", but Alistair had no room for such thoughts. Within a few seconds, his eyes were back at his screen, watching as various letters and numbers flew by his eyes. He was now coding. Not as a job or anything, but rather just because he felt like it. Though, it was evident that he was thinking about the man's question. The way his fingers twitched slightly, as if hesitating before hitting a key, and the way that he had slowed down were the two main hints. Who had made the computer? He had gotten it off of a "friend" for cheap, but he didn't know where it had come from. All he knew was that it had come from "some small business that sells really awesome computers", as his friend put it. Hitting a last key, Alistair looked up at the other male again. "I dunno," he stated, "Someone gave it to me. I didn't bother asking. As long as it works perfectly, whats the point of knowing where it came from?"

That was all he cared about after all. How perfect everything was. Could he get into a system? Could he break through the delicate walls that people had set up? That was all he needed to laptop for. That was it's only purpose. What was the use of knowing the company anyways, if all he needed it to do was work perfectly? He turned back at the screen for a moment, looking over his code and making little mental notes before turning back to the black haired boy. "All I can really tell you about it is that it's top notch. Perfect for what I need it to do," he stated proudly.

Taking a better look at the male, Alistair noted that he seemed to come from a good upbringing. The style, the hair, even just the air around him screamed it. Alistair himself had come from an ok upbringing at one point. Not to mention he was the pride of the family. He had always had a mental capability much higher than others his age. And of course, with that he got bored all the time. So, he had got up and left one day, assuming it would be a fun adventure. By that time he had already started with his hacking career choice, so he had been sure that it would be easy to make money. Even now, Alistair hadn't contacted any of his family since he had left. It was part of the game. They had to find him their own ways, and he wasn't about to help them. That would defeat the purpose.

It was then that his name was called from the counter. Slowly, he stood up, shutting his laptop so that no peering eyes could attempt to steal a glance at it. Grabbing the cup from the lady--and refusing the tray she had offered--he went back to sit down in his seat, keeping his laptop closed. "What's got you so interested in it anyways? It's nothing like your fancy gadgets." Alistair inquired, taking a sip of the latte.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 07:12 AM

When the young man looked up at him Rhyce was startled at the color that reflected back at him from the dark skin of him. when he had first seen him he had thought that he was a human with no elven ancestry, yet those eyes... Then the thought of technology and what it could do now made him smile. little of his emotions played acrossed his face, long training had seen to that. As his attention returned to the screen Rhyce took a closer look at him. without using a spell to check he could not tell if this young man was pure blood human but if he was part it was a small part. His skin was darker then most any of the elves had within the main head quarters of the Family so he was exotic. His hair was beyond a mess but with time it could be fixed. With each twitch of his finger Rhyce felt like he was wasting away with time. an odd feeling, to see a human start to age like this so quickly in front of you. He waited for the reply that he could see would be coming from this human, unmoving and still.

"It does look to be top notch, nothing like it is in Tygenn Rose's collection." His voice was quite, just loud enough that Alistair could hear but that no one else would hear. "wanted to know what was out there I did." he would have said more but the young man was called up for his drink. as he stood Rhyce hoped he would leave his computer there at the table so he could get a look at it while he was gone but then he took it with him.

one can not get what ever one wants remember Rhyce. he said to himself as he lean back in his chair and took a sip of his tea. He wondered if the young man had noticed his accent, the way he messed up the spoken English. he was better then most of his year mates yet he knew he still had to get better. maybe this guy would want to talk more about computers and would help him learn to speak properly. his father had gotten away with his broken English with the excuse of being an immigrant but that was not going to last to much longer. Soon any elf dealing with the human world was going to have to know English like a native speaker.

The question the young man asked when he returned surprised Rhyce enough that it showed slightly on his face. "These old things?" he said as he held out the Rose Bud's "just as good as these it is." He flipped them over and tapped in the reset code. "trade you, a look at you OS for these?"

Naruto forever

Old 02-02-2014, 03:29 AM

Alistair stared at the other male, hesitating over the offer. He wasn't the type of person to just hand off his computer to any old person; even if it was to just look at it. Sure, all of his files and codes, and anything else for that matter, were hidden away and kept under coding as well as a password, but that didn't mean he felt safe with it in other people's hands. Maybe he was a tad paranoid...or rather, a lot, but it was better to be like that than too easy going. That's how you get hacked. People always assumed that if they give it 80% of their energy, no one will be able to get into the system. Unfortunately for them, 80% of their energy was 20% of Alistair's.

Eyeing the other man up and down, Alistair took another moment to think, before nodding slowly. "Fine," he said, typing in a few more things to make sure that the man couldn't look at anything he didn't want seen, "I'll do that "trade", or whatever." He paused for a moment, thinking again, before continuing, "If you want I can even show you some tricks on the thing. You can probably use 'em on any old computer too."

As anti-social as Alistair tended to be, he never passed up on the chance to talk about his computer. Well, sometimes he did, but rarely. He even loved just showing others what he could do, even if that included teaching them a bit. Plus, there was no harm in showing someone a few little Knicks and Knacks to get around on a computer. Plus the guy seemed just as interested in electronics as Alistair. He slid his laptop over a little bit, just enough so that the other man could see the screen, and took a sip of his latte. It was sweet. A little too sweet for his tastes, but the bitter after taste was good, as well as the overall flavour. "Name's Alistair by the way," He offered his hand to the other man, "Yours?"

Lunna Dea

Old 02-02-2014, 09:01 PM

Rhyce watched the young man weigh out the options of letting him see. there were enough things that he could do to a computer just by a few key strokes that any one who knew them should be worried. He waited knowing that the thought of free rose bud's would drive most tech lovers to allowing him access to their computers. He never wanted to look at anyone own privet computer files but this computer was a nice looking piece of tech. He held out the Bud's waiting for what he knew was to come.

As the young man looked him over more carefully he smiled. no human would know what all he could find out with a few key strokes and a few whispered words. Hackers had nothing on him as his simple spells worked better then most of the programs out on the Black Sites. He watched as the young man types in a lock code and then offered to teach a few tricks that might work on the older computers.

this young man was not your usual Tech head. this one knew more then most if he realized that there were things different between older computers and newer ones. smiling he took the Alistar's hand. "I am Rhyce, and for a few little tricks I can set you up with a few CD's worth of music on the Rose Bud's Cloud drive." with that he handed over the Rose Bud's to Alister and moved his chair closer to Alister so that he could work comfortable on the computer and Rhyce could see well.

Naruto forever

Old 02-04-2014, 10:55 PM

Alistair eyed the other man again, keeping note of the rather sneaky looking smile. It bothered him in a way. Listening to his offer, Alistair shook his head. "As much as that's appreciated, I'll turn down the offer. I can just teach you the tricks for free," he muttered, "Just simple...uh, kindness I guess." Normally he wouldn't do things without some sort of fee, but he didn't like the way this guy was just throwing everything around as if it meant nothing. Though, it probably really didn't mean anything to him...he looked so rich after all.

He slouched down in his chair, running a hand through his hair as he leaned back. He watched carefully as Rhyce looked at the laptop. "Rhyce...it's an interesting name," Alistair hummed, "What's it's origins? I've never heard it before." In fact, he couldn't even pin point the man's accent. That was quite unusual for Alistair. He was used to being analytical, and always observing things, and therefore was able to guess a lot about a person just by their voice and name alone. And of course appearance. Yet for Rhyce, he couldn't figure out where he was from.

Feeling a tad bit nervous about someone else looking over his computer, he spoke up once again, "Just don't look through anything personal, 'kay? And tell me when you want me to show 'ya the tricks."

Lunna Dea

Old 02-04-2014, 11:30 PM

"Kindness I was offering as well, Never did I want to feel I buy you off." the closest the accent would come to any he had ever know was some one who had been raised with the Latin Language before they learned English. Looking over the computer's outer case first he sighed. it looked human in make but something did not feel right for a human computer. there was a hint of a magic chain in the workings.

"Rhyce is Walsh, my father loved Walsh stories and so thought it would be fun to name all of us kids walsh names." opening the lap top back up he slitted his eyes and laid his hands acrossed the keys. it was there, he could feel it but every time he tried to take a look at its workings it slipped from his fingers. opening his magic sense up he when into the main information of the OS. "never liked the name, nicknames never were allowed by him."

"never look into others codes, operating system only." with that he set off a string of keys that should have gotten up more information for the computer. Alistair would never have seen that string of keys get anything yet even though the screen started spitting out information it did not seem to be the information that Rhyce was wanting it to produce. "got this from a friend you did? a really good friend. computer best seen have I." holding his hand over the keyboard he smiled. "not good as I though." the computer beeped then a new screen appeared with a blood covered rose. a string of symbol's appeared then disappeared before it when back to the screen it had before.

Naruto forever

Old 02-11-2014, 02:52 AM

Alistair nodded, not feeling the need to say anything more. After all, he was never a very talkative guy. Never had been, and didn't intend to become one. He much rathered sitting in silence, than being chatty. Though, he did feel himself twitch slightly--barely noticeable--every time the other man messed up his English too badly. Alistair was never good with people from different countries, and more often than not ended up getting frustrated with them because of their broken English. That included children too.

He raised an eyebrow at Rhyce's statement about his computer. "It's just specially made, that's all. Though the guy does specialize in these sorts of things," he said, feeling a bit of pride coming over him. The thing about computer geeks was that they loved to have the best of the best, and when others acknowledged that, it seemed to make the geeks beam. It was almost amazing to watch really.

"What're you looking at anyways?" Alistair questioned, "It's not like it has tons of special features or anything. Just a couple of...helpful things. Ya' know?" He watched closely as Rhyce's fingers tapped away on his keyboard, noting how the man seemed perfectly comfortable doing so. Definitely, he was in the computer business. Not a hacker per se, though. Hackers always had a certain air around them, plus they always did things...well, differently than others. They knew all the shortcuts and tricks and hidden passage ways that others--even the best computer genius, or company in the world--didn't know about. In all honesty, hackers could probably "rule the world" if they wanted to.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 10:39 AM

Looking over at Alistair, Rhyce noticed his twitch each time he spoke. thinking about it Rhyce realized that he had gotten used to the humans in his part of the company and they had gotten used to him. none of them seemed to mind the way he spoke but people outside in the real world would not see his pattern of speech as proper, let along pleasing to the ears. most would see him as an uneducated bumpkin and try to avoid talking to him. thinking back on it he realized the look the lady behind the counter that had taken his order had given him a look, was that why? If Alistair had problems with the way he talked then if they were to talk some more he was going to have to find a way to lean quickly what was bothering him and how to fix it.

"a very fine make, this computer is." through the corner of his eye he watched the pride at having such a fine piece of work come over Alistair. He really was one of the ones that enjoyed where the tech could take them and not just the power it gave them."was looking for makers mark, found it I did. always must I find out what competitors are creating."

Maybe this guy would love to test out some of the new Tyggen Rose tech, without knowing that he was. " Father has me making new stuff like this." he spoke slower trying to figure out the placement of the words as he went along. they felt wrong in his mouth but seemed right from what he was hearing around him. He gently patted the computer to make clear what he was taking about. "wants them tested by people who want to brake them, he dose." shaking his head he mumbled under his breath a fluid almost liquid language. "Hack them, right word?" he looked up like an eager puppy to have gotten it right. "You want to..." he sat there his fingers twitching as he tried to find the right word. "brake the system, help rebuild it? Pay can be arranged."

Naruto forever

Old 02-24-2014, 10:29 PM

Alistair nodded, giving a quick smile when Rhyce asked if "hack" was the right word. He seemed eager to try and place everything in the right order. Definitely a new foreigner. Must be learning Alistair decided. He nodded a couple times at Rhyce's offer, unsure if he should take it or not. He usually didn't help people perfect their systems, seeing as there was a likely chance that sooner or later he'd be payed to break it down again. It always seemed useless.

He ran the different possibilities through his head. If he were to be payed to perfect the system, he'd definitely make a great amount. That was always good. Then, if he were to be asked to take it down by a different person.... Well he could always tell them that they would need to pay more, say that the system was well built and hard to break. Then he'd get a lot for just taking down his own perfections. It actually seemed like a pretty good thing. He liked it.

He bit his lip, before finalizing his decision. "Sure," he nodded, "I'll do it. I don't work cheap though."

Lunna Dea

Old 02-24-2014, 10:44 PM

Rhyce watched as the man smiled and nodded as he spoke. Returning the smile he wondered how long it would take for the spell that would make Alistair hear the meaning behind the word would take effect. it would work both ways so he knew if he kept Alistair talking he would be able to tell when it went into effect. Rhyce had found out that it took longer with some people and shorter times with others for a spell to take effect.

As Alistair thought over the offer Rhyce sighed and sipped the drink he had ordered. He hoped that it would not take to long for him to come to an answer. he could already see on of his body guards looking at her time piece hoping they had not missed anything that would get her in trouble. He would have to find a way to get this man to meet some where not so open, where he could leave the bodyguards some where else so they would not get antsy about getting in trouble with his father. His first thought was one of the small homes on the edge of city but he felt that the young man would not feel as safe going to a home of some one he did not know that well for a job.

"Cheep?" Rhyce furrowed his brows at the word, it did not see to fit right with what Alistair was saying. "Cheep, small birds make sound? I do not understand." he tried to smile but worried he had made a mistake in his words that had confused the young man. "we talk of the job not birds?"