sorry to hear that things are still rocky D:

YES! rosie, weird me out! >:3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-22-2013, 10:10 PM

spunky3:
Never closer your lips to those whom you've opened your heart.

---------- Post added 02-22-2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post
sorry to hear that things are still rocky D:

YES! rosie, weird me out! >:3
Meh, things will get better I'm sure. It's just going to take some time.

Ok, well the other day while I was icing this cake that I made and my mom was watching tv there was a knock on our door. So I had to get Jack put out on the porch before my mom could answer the door. When she did there were two police investigators there. They were looking for a woman that apparently lived in the apartment before we moved in. I recognized the name even though we don't know the woman because we got some of her mail in our box. My mom had to show them her ID and they asked me about the names on the mail. I told them I didn't remember all of the names because there was three or four different ones, but I did know that one of them was that woman's name. After they left I kind of wondered if it was a bad thing that I thought they were cute. And actually what happened kind of reminded me of something as well. I still haven't talked to my mom about that to get her take on it.

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 PM

thank you BBR! I appreciate it. :)

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 10:22 PM

hey spunky

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2013, 10:23 PM

hey sushi. what's going on with you these days?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 10:23 PM

You're welcome spunky dear.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 10:32 PM

sorry, didnt see your post with the live

hmm that is really weird
purrhaps the lady's in trouble or missing D:

have they visited since?

@spunky
just school ~ nothing too big going on for me!
i've been able to indulge myself with my hobbies recently though!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 10:35 PM

@ sushi - Nope, they haven't been by since.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 10:38 PM

hmm, that is indeed weird then /:

how has the event been for you rosie?
have you gotten a set so far?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 10:44 PM

It was really weird and random.
The thing kind of reminded me of a dream I had a few years ago, but I doubt they are connected.

The event is going ok.Neither of my threads are getting many posts/visitors. I've done some of the contest and games and been posting here and there. Unlike usual I've actually been posting in some of my rps instead of taking a break because of the event.
How has the event been for you?

I have gotten a set and I've gotten most of the commons with either gold or tokens. Once I finish getting the tailcoats I think that will be all I'm getting other than the last EI when it's released.
Have you gotten a set yet?

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 PM

ouu what happened in your dream?

it's been going slow for me. besides this thread, i've only been posting in miro's
i've crawled back to being shy to other threads ; o;

i only got the sofar set because miro was able to send me the plantation one. now i'm working on collecting enough for tomorrow's final event rare
i haven't gotten any of the commons yet but i think i'll have to tackle those with gold

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 11:42 PM

Sorry for disappearing. Jack demanded to go potty.

I've gotten like that too which sucks because well no one really visits my own threads.

I see. I hope you're able to get what you want.

On to the dream.

Well the dream wasn’t much like what happened the other day, but it did involve cops. I had this dream back in June or July of 2009.

It started out with me being with 4 or 5 other people. From the feeling I gathered that I knew them or they may have been family, but I could be wrong about that. I just remember that I was really mad and upset about something. Everyone was arguing about something. Then this cop or two showed up and the one offered to give me a ride home. I took his offer and got into his cruiser.

I don’t know where I was at the beginning, but to get home the one stretch was a pretty straight road with trees on both sides after a bridge. Before the bridge it was basically farm land I think. Well it was rain and stuff and there was a tornado, which the cop and I about got caught in. When we finally got to where I lived the sun was shining again and it was in the evening.

The house and stuff looked familiar, but it wasn’t the house that I lived in at that them and right now my parents and I live in an apartment so no clue there. Well he parked across the street from the house instead of pulling in the drive way. It was kind of strange because I didn’t have to give him directions to get to where I lived. Anyway we got out and he stayed with me while we waited on my parents to get there. While we waited he sat down on some landscaping timbers at a flowerbed that was in the front. I stood there nearby and we chatted a little. A little boy with two other kids was running around and I called him by his name and told him and his friends to be careful.

I have no clue who the kid was even though I recognized him in the dream and knew his name. Well after that the cop and I went back to talking. He asked me if I would go out with him and I said yes. He was so happy that he got up then hugged me, lifting me off the ground and when he was setting me back down we kissed. It was so cute and sweet. Even in my sleep I could feel his warm and loving embrace. That is were the dream ended.

A couple weeks later I had a dream about the same guy and he asked me to marry him. Oh and he told me his first name in that one, which is Matt.

I kind of wonder if I didn’t have these dreams because at the time I had been reading some romance novels, lmao.

Of course I’ve had dreams off and on about this guy, he always looks the same or similar. He is tall with dark/black hair and blue eyes. At least I think they are blue if I remember right.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-23-2013 at 12:16 AM..

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 12:53 AM

maybe because you arne't as active as you used to be?

thank you

hmm, cool that you didnt recognize anything/anyone but you did in your dreams

maybe the house is something that you'd like to own one day and the child running around is soemthing you'd also like to have in your life? ORR the boy is someone you used to know?
i'm wildly guessing here though lol

haha have you met your matt yet? :3

it quite possibly be because of the romance novels and you had liked matt so much in the first dream that your mind creates him over and over again in several other dreams

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 AM

Probably so.

You're welcome.

I have no clue, I'm just guessing at things. I mean sometimes I have dreams and parts of them come true and then I have that feeling of deja vu. It's kind of funny because in my dreams things usually go terribly wrong, but when some of the things happen in real life they are no where near as bad.

No, damn it. So frustrating, lmao.

It's hard to tell. When I first dreamed of this guy was about 10 years ago.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:07 AM

i get that feeling of deja vu often as well it's freaky but really cool at the same time

maybe its your gut feeling that something bad is going to happen, so as a defense mechanism of sorts, it creates a situation that go all kinds of wrong so when it does happen you dont see it as bad/

I guess your matt is waiting somewhere in his tower. waiting for his queen charming (that's you!! hee)

maybe he's your saviour! or your reward when things start to clear up and it's not as hard. he might be the universe telling you "good job rose, you've done well in surviving all this crap we've sent you"

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:19 AM

That could be it, lol.

Maybe, just wish I knew where, hehehe. I'd go save him in a heartbeat.

It would be nice if that was true, but so hard to believe. I'm getting so tired of it all and just want things to get straightened out. A lot of the time anymore is feels like I'm wearing a mask just to hide my true feelings, but it's getting harder to keep that mask on. Shit, I have felt so lost and like I don't know who I really am for so long now that I wonder if I ever did know my true self. Once again I'm feeling like I'm about to break, but more than likely it will be like usual were I'm alone and cry and stuff and then move on. Later looking back and thinking I was silly for letting myself get to the point. Yet it will happen again. Truthfully I still don't understand and see why years ago my one friend told me 'You are stronger than most'. I just don't see it when I'm so weak.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 AM

i feel like you're still strong if you can pretend to be strong to keep your parents and others from worrying/think things are not okay.
it's strength when you can just push yourself to continue when you don't want to anymore
it's strength to just be there with your family when the times are rough, to try your best to help

i may not have known you for your entire life but the rosie i know is kind, has a beautiful personality and is a great friend.
you're going through such a rough patch right now but when it clears, you're gonna come out even stronger
your entire family will i think because this is just another obstacle in your life that you're gonna soar over!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:56 AM

Thank you for the insight.

I guess you could be right. I'm not the type that give up easily and I hate to give up or in. Pushing forward is what I've always done. There are times that I get down, but I usually pull myself back up without anyone's help as I've never really had any close friends and the ones I have had we lost touch over time. Even though my parents, my mom's parents and I were a close knit family I hated to rely on them as I grew older to solve my problems. That could be because of my mother though. Her and I have never had a really really close relationship. When I was younger I was very emotional and my mom somewhat sees emotions as weakness. Over time I've grown more to be that way as well.

I really feel like I'm rambling. >. >

I'll take your word for it.
Very true and hopefully I will.
Yeah, our lives have been one obstacle after another ever since my grandfather got really sick in 2003. He passed in 2007.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 05:28 AM

heh i dont mid your rambling~
you can often catch me starting to ramble on menewsha, before i catch myself that is hehee

if anything else goes wrong, feel free to blame me if it will help you kick it over!!
I'm sorry to hear; it seems like he was an important person in your guys' lives if it's been downhill since :(

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-23-2013, 05:06 PM

Wow. You are definitely having dreams of your "dream guy." But what kind of romance novels are you reading, Bbr? Those seem pretty intense but yet they are still vivid. Usually people only remember half of the story and the rest is blurred out and they never have a transition from one scene to another so smoothly like yours. Though, I would be so disorientated that I wouldn't even know what to feel if my "dream guy" suddenly asked me out to kiss me and whatever. XD

I think you need some ROMANCE in your life! Besides your books, that is.

But on a side note: I'm sorry I haven't been visiting. ><
I've just been posting enough to earn points in my thread. I did try to ween myself to go into the RAK thread! But... it posts to fast in there and I WAS RIGHT! You cannot have a civil conversation in there that lasts more than 3mins? And then everything is WOOOOSSSHHHH and people post useless videos/photos 24/7.

I'm having the same problem with my squirrely love. He's as emotional as a rock and I'm persistently chipping away at him so he doesn't stay like that. XD It's been funny. But I think we all hide our feelings most of the time because we've been through a lot of B.S. and it's not easy to trust others anymore these days. I believe people have 6 faces, not 2.

But like Sushi said, it's okedokey to ramble! 8D
No one ever talks regularly at all! It's all "HI, HELLO, GOTTA GO, GOODBYE" *drop kicks* lmao

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 05:58 AM

I wonder if the event will end soon.

Sorry about not replying Miro. I'll reply to this after the event in my normal hangout thread.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-24-2013, 06:00 AM

We'll find out when the yellow banner pops up, hopefully. It'd be rude to just shut it off suddenly.

But okedokey. Just ping me when you do.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 02-24-2013, 07:48 AM

That would be a surprise for sure...and a real shame, too.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-24-2013, 11:15 PM

lol Well, considering it's been extended for so long, it would be like, 'oh snap!'