Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-16-2015, 05:02 PM

Most men would have likely pouted at Inara's response. But Roy? He grinned from cheek to cheek. Sure, she wasn't fancy of his ego but Roy say through that facade. The lass was clearly just trying to hide her feelings away. Still, Roy knew better than to really draw her into such a corner. He might have been a pompous, flamboyant bad boy, but he wasn't a complete dick.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, cutie," he cooed before she offered up her name. Soon after, the other seems to join in, though Caden's attitude was really starting to wear thin.

"What is your problem," he chided while pulling away from the snarl. "Clearly you needed more sleep." Arms over his chest, he decided he wanted to put as much space between he and his grouchy other half.

Now beside the one named Anke, he smirked. "Don't blame yourself. I really shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like I did." Hand in hair, he flashed her a grin while a light blush kissed his cheeks. "Cute name," he complimented after Anke introduced herself.

As she went on, Roy turned to gaze up at the jackal. It just stared at them and caused the raven to cock a brow. "What's a Seran?" Shrugging his shoulders, he nonchalantly walked up to the jackal. "Is this a Seran?" He gave everyone an odd glare. "Because it really looks like a fox-ish thing to me."

Honestly, Roy knew nothing of what the girl spoke. Sure, he might have had the glowing lights, but the tune he was told was unlike what they heard. His was mainly a warning about how not to kill himself--and others! He knew nothing of their destiny, Saren, or the journey that would forever change their lives.

With a disinterested sigh, his orbs moved to his twin. "Don't suppose you know what they're talking about. You were rambling on about some blue light scenario this morning. Does that have anything to do with this fox and Seran?"

Half-expecting the girls to ask why he joined, the male threw up his hands and shakily voiced, "I swear, I'm not joshing or anything. I really just tagged along to keep an eye on my bro."

At first, the jackal was okay with the new handling but soon found itself interested in this raven, who claimed he knew nothing of the mission. Knowing just who he was, or at least assuming to know, the creature moved from Anke to the other. After sniffing Roy's behind, it jumped up onto Roy's shoulder and rested its body along the broadness of them. It didn't do anything other than slowly close its eyes and, every now and again, nod its head toward what laid beyond the wall. It was almost as if the poor thing was tuckered out or was too lazy to really show the make-shift team of four exactly what to do. (#lazyjackalislazy)

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-16-2015 at 05:36 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-19-2015, 12:17 AM

Inara furrowed her brows as she looked between the two brothers, twins as it were, though they appearances and personalities were very different. "What does it matter who the older one is?" She asked matter-of-factly, her hands planted on her hips as she looked up and between the two. The pixie was easily the shorest out of all of them, save for the jackal that had been forgotten with the appearance of the boys, she was used to the height though and the size difference she had with most people other than small children. The one male, Caden, had blocked off view when his brother came up, but there was some sort of at least slightly hostile exchange that took place, she just wasn't sure what.

The other woman finally was able to introduce herself and this made Inara smile. Looking back over at her, she definitely seemed to be settling down, having taken her own form back and was starting the chat a bit more, she seemed calmer at least. She then approached the creature that the pixie would rather avoid up until now, even though it was much smaller in size, her first experience meeting it left her a bit shaken. The woman actually took a couple steps away from the creature as Anke proceeded to ask about this 'Seran' person.

Inara felt silly for having forgotten that. She was so happy to meet new people that the fact that she had been called out there to meet a particular person kinda faded from her memory. She looked about their group again, this time Roy started talking about how he had no idea why they were all gathered. When he started talking to his brother about a blue light, Inara's eyes fell to the glasses-wearing male. He had a smiliar vision?

The pixie looked back at the male that the jackal had taken a liking to. "You mean you didn't see anything? Nothing weird, nothing that burned you?" She asked, trying not to scare the boy too much over the cryptic description she gave over what she saw.

Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2015, 02:50 PM

Anke looked slightly hurt when the jackal squirmed out of her hold, but went right with it to Roy's shoulder. She pet it, staring at the markings along her left arm, forgetting that anyone else except the jackal and her existed at the moment. They were calm and swirling, almost moving from the looks of it, then it hit her. She wondered if anyone else had the same markings, since none seemed as visible as hers. "Do any of you have something like this?" She said, holding her arm out to show them what she was talking about. She could have sworn it moved every time it hit the shadows, but knew that wasn't possible. "When I woke up this morning, there was an extremely bright light that took over my entire sleeping area, I thought I would be caught immediately it was so bright. Then this thing showed up," She moved her right leg slightly to indicate the somewhat useless looking sword. "Then I heard this lullaby, it was so peaceful..." She let herself remember the tune, and how it spoke of strength and caring. "It told me to come here and to find Seran. I also noticed that my arm felt strange, and these markings were all over it before they burned into my skin."

When she had finished letting them know what had happened, she looked at them expectantly. She hoped so desperately that it could be the thing that tied them together, getting everything to make sense. If they had markings too, she would know for sure that she was in the right place, and she was meant to be here with all of these people. Although she had had a frightening time so far, she was getting used to the idea of working with others now. They were much louder than she was, but there always needs to be the one who can stay quiet in some situations. She let that sink in as she moved back to petting the jackal, letting them respond before she would speak again.

Without thinking, she let her left hand fall on the bamboo sword, and watched as the scar-like markings began to move violently. They seemed to desire the sword, but couldn't find their way onto it. She watched it, dazed and slightly out of it, as the swirls moved around her arm, desperately flowing in an attempt to reach the hilt. Finally she snatched her hand away and looked around, wondering if anyone else had seen what she saw. She continued to pet the jackal again, giving it more attention than the boy it had chosen to rest on, or the other two who were with them. She found comfort in the animal. She watched her panda stay with Caden and Inara, trying to determine why it trusted Caden without feeling comfortable around him.

She could tell how he felt, they had been close for so long now, and she knew exactly what he meant. When she had shifted into Roy, her view of Caden had seemed different. It was because Caden and Roy were different, but she couldn't find the reasons why. Finally, the panda shoved it's head into Inara's hand, easily reaching half of her height as it stood on all fours. It liked her, and that made Anke uneasy. If the panda trusted Inara, then she had to be good. However, if anything changed, he would still trust her if she was nice to him, and he wouldn't be able to warn of danger involving her because he'd be too happy to see her. Anke let this thought move aside, she trusted Inara as well.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-19-2015, 03:05 PM

((Awesome post, Panda. Love how she called out the branding and replayed the song. Will be interesting to see how the others react... unlike stupid Roy -_-))

Upon seeing Anke's frown, Roy frowned. "Sorry," he whispered, as if he could control where the jackal wanted to sit. However, once the woman moved to his side to stroke the jackal's head, he seemed less concerned about "stealing" the creature away from her.

Roy wanted to speak to this woman more but he found it hard to really form the right words. He didn't want to come across awkward. Thankfully, she took the lead and asked about... tattoos? And those lights. Of course the lights. When she hummed the tune, Roy really questioned what he saw. He heard no hymns and he had no branding. Was it really a dream? Maybe he wouldn't need to keep his bluff up after all. Granted, it was a tad disappointing to know that he wasn't as lucky as Caden.

"I woke up with a fever," Roy said while trying not to shrug. "I saw red spots everywhere, but I'm pretty sure that's from the fever." Holding a hand up, he reassured the group that he was on Tylenol so he wasn't contagious. "Don't worry, I'm on medicine now. Doubt it's anything serious."

Shifting his attention to his brother, he cocked a brow. "Well, it sounds like she saw those same lights you mentioned. Do you happen to have a mark somewhere too?" A part of him wanted to check behind the wolf-boy's ear, manly because it seemed like the logical place to brand someone but he didn't have the heart to move and walk the jackal up.

A small pout played on his face. He really wasn't having much luck these days. His brother gets a special mission. He gets a fever. His brother has better luck with the ladies here. He just a sleeping jackal.

Noticing the panda, Roy smirked. He would have loved to pet it but, with the jackal on his shoulder and Anke petting it, he was forced to stand still. Blowing out a puff of air, he sighed. Woe was the life of the handsome, lonesome hero.

Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2015, 05:20 PM

Kit smiled and kissed the forehead beside her, not quite awake enough to be entirely conscious of what she was doing. She found her way to the kitchen before she even thought to open her eyes, and prepared some milk to drink before breakfast. As she drank, she opened her eyes and immediately dropped the glass as she dropped to the floor. The bright blue and yellow flash took over her entire vision, even with her eyes closed. "What the heck?!" She screamed, trying to figure out what was going on. As the light faded she heard war drums, with words giving her directions to meet Seran, whoever that was. They were strong voices, and the image of a man appeared before her, dressed to fight the greatest battle she'd ever see.

A sharp pain hit her ankle, and she looked down to find her ankle covered in jagged markings, surrounding an anklet she had never seen before. It was large and plain, a complete circle of some kind of metal she'd never seen before. She worked not to scream, hoping the glass shattering hadn't woken her lover of the previous night. She felt the urgent need to go, and follow the instructions that she had been given. To find this Seran, and win the war that she was being sent to. She quickly cleaned up the milk and glass, not worrying about buying a replacement when she returned.

She packed quietly, knowing it was still too early to wake the sleeping girl in her bed. She took a final look on the delicate features she had been attracted to the night before, and smiled knowing that they wouldn't be found in the same bed again. The girl was nice enough, and was amazing to be with for the night, but she was boring otherwise. Kit needed someone who would take her on adventures, human's never did anything fun, and the other creatures refused to be found with a famous actress and singer. She was mostly stuck with maybe a month long relationship at the longest, usually finding something that just didn't sit right with her or the other person she had tried to stick it out with.

She wrote a note, explaining that the night together was over, and the girl who currently lay in her bed was to be gone immediately. No one was to find out where she lived, and she placed a payment on the note to keep the girl quiet. Most people chose not to take the payment, not wanting to seem like prostitutes, but they kept her secret either way out of respect. She was happy to be fortunately with her love life, and she was picky about who she would try to stay with no matter how long. She set the note down, and looked to her ankle again, the markings were now scars and the anklet was still there to show she hadn't been sleeping. As she went to open her door, a shock ran through her body the moment she touched the metal handle.

She ignored this, and snuck her way through the city until she had reached the entrance. Once she was there, she had no idea what to do next. Soon she felt pulled in different directions, and followed the feelings in hopes she wasn't just getting herself lost. When she reached a clearing she stopped and examined the scene that was playing out in front of her from a crouching position, making sure she wasn't getting in over her head. If she had been fully awake yet, she would have walked right out and introduced herself, but the urgency of her vision and the grogginess she still felt kept her thinking straight for once. There were two women, two men, a jackal and a panda, talking to each other about who they were.

When the one named Anke mentioned the markings on her arm, Kit gasped and smiled and she placed her hand on the ankle which had been burned not too long ago. This was her confirmation that she was in the right place. She stepped out and waved to everyone in the clearing, smiling as she looked at them all. They were all so unique, and it just seemed right that they were together. She made sure not to be too loud, trying not to scare them off or make them attack her, and ensured she looked friendly to all of them.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-27-2015, 04:07 AM

((To make things a little easier since Lexi can communicate through telepathy thoughts that she has to herself (unheard by others) will be just be italicized and thought that she has that others can hear will be both italicized and in yellow green.))

It was well into the night when the silvery white haired Neko finally returned to her makeshift home. The day had been long, but it had been more peaceful than most were as of late. Darius was trying to close in on her, something she wasn’t about to let happen. It’s been over ten years since she ran away from that man, the one who proclaimed himself to be her owner and master. That was a life that Lexi would never return to even it meant she had to kill Darius to secure her freedom.

Curled up on the pile of pillows and blankets that make up her bed snuggled comfortably beneath a fuzzy red blanket Lexi slept soundly. That was until the room flooded with a bright emerald green light, waking her. The feline jumped from her resting place letting out a loud hiss. The blanket that had been wrapped around her falling to the floor. Her pitch black tail puffed out to its max volume while her ears lay back flat against her silvery white hair. Catty eyes scanned the illuminated room only to find herself alone except for the stray cats that she shared her home with.

Just as the Neko began to relax a burning sensation spread over the right side of her neck and down the back of her shoulder. Lexi let out a cry of pain, clutching where her skin burned and glowed. Her nails dug in slightly as the searing pain brought fourth unwanted memories from her past. Tears threatened to spring forth from her dual colored eyes. Just as the young woman began to tremble with her arms wrapped about her, whispering “No” over and over, a gentle voice filled the otherwise silent room around her.

The voice was soft and calming almost like a lullaby. It told her that she did not need to be afraid. From this day forward she would no longer be alone and she would be even more in tune with the natural world that she loved and cared for. Now was the time for her to truly come out of the shadows she hid in for so long. The voice continued on as it sang to her telling Lexi to seek out Seran along with where to find him and how to get there. What had become a true lullaby continued on until the feline fully calmed herself. At some point a white and gold bow appeared in her left hand with a matching quiver with twenty-four arrows at her feet. This confused her more. The emerald light slowly faded along with the voice.

The room was once again pitch black. Blinking a few times her catty eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness around her. A few moments passed before Lexi sunk to the floor, sitting on the fuzzy red blanket and sat the bow by the quiver nearby. While she sat there, her mind going over what just happened, a couple of the kitties came over to her. They rubbed against her mewing lightly. Every so often they would look up at her with their golden eyes as if to ask her if everything was ok. This caused the young woman to smile. Reaching out she lightly scratched each and every one of them behind the ears.

“Looks like my life is about to get more complicated. One chain gone and another appears. Maybe I’m not meant to be free?” As Lexi spoke her hand traced the brand she would forever have on her arm because of a man she hated. Pushing those thoughts away she sighed. “To truly find out I guess I will have to go meet with this Seran person.” Lexi continued to speak with her roommates as she got dressed and packed a few of her belongings. It hurt her that she would have to leave them, for the past couple of years they had been her only true friends. I wish I could take you guys, she thought without realizing that her feline companions would hear her thoughts.

We will miss you, but we shall be alright.Be safe Lexi. Lexi jumped, looking around frantically. “Who said that?!” One of the older cats brushed against her leg. Unable to find the source she looked confused at her friends. It must have been her imagination. “There’s no way that could have been you guys. Either the lack of sleep or stress must be getting to me. Then again maybe this is all just some strange dream?” With a light shake of her head she slung her pack across her petite frame before pulling the quiver over her head then adjusting it so it fit her properly. Once that was complete the Neko picked up the bow, putting it across her body as well. “Goodbye my friends. I’ll come back when I get the chance.”

Cautiously the feline went out into the darkness of the night. As the lullaby had told her she made her way to the wall on the outskirts of the city. On her way she stuck to the shadows of the alleyways and back streets. When she neared her destination Lexi paused when her dual colored eyes spotted the two women, two men, panda and jackal where she was to meet Seran. For a little bit the Neko watched the group, quietly approaching them. Once she was a few yards off she climbed a tree before proceeding to move from tree to tree until she was in the one that the two brothers stood beneath.

While the group below her spoke the young woman merely listened to them as they spoke introducing themselves and talking about Seran. So they too, at least most of them, had seen the lights as well. Her hand rubbed against the marking that she now had on her neck and shoulder at the mentioning of the symbols. It wasn’t long before another woman joined them. Lexi watched them curiously from her perch in the tree. Can I really trust them? How do I know this isn’t a trap that HE set up? Is the jackal Seran or maybe the panda? Little did she know that her thoughts would be heard by some of the ones she was spying on.

------------------------

It was true that the younger of the two brothers was a bit grouchy or perhaps it was more of he wasn’t totally convinced this wasn’t one of his brother’s pranks. More than likely it was a combination of the two. Or maybe it was that he was a bit on edge due to the fact he hadn’t expected to run into strangers. “Nothing….geez I can’t give you a hard time brother?” Caden sighed slightly, his attention moved to the girls before moving to the jackal briefly.

“Vinny, I don’t think that your new friend is Seran. Maybe it’s Seran’s servant or something?” As he made his proposal he watched the small creature curiously. For a moment he reached out and pets it lightly. That was until he noticed the panda who had escaped his attention until now standing him. A small smile formed on his face as he rubbed it’s head gently.

“Inara and Anke,” he whispered to himself, memorizing the two names. Quietly he listened to them as they spoke. Anke questioning his brother and Roy asking questions as well. It seemed that his brother hadn’t seen the strange lights and stuff so he was clueless. He really was just tagging along to be a babysitter. His caused him to shake his head lightly. I told you I don’t need you to babysit me.

“What they are talking about does sound similar to what I seen this morning. And what I experienced.” Briefly Caden frowned his hand was resting on the left side of his chest, mostly covering collar bone, upper part of his chest and part of his shoulder. “It does have to do with Seran, but as to the fox no clue. Like I said maybe it’s his servant or something?”

Lightly Caden poked his brother in the ribs. “Is that really it? You don’t think I can take care of myself without you around?”

Roy went on about how he had a fever and stuff. Which was true, that’s how he had found his brother. “Yeah, Vinny here should be fine. If not I’ll make him return home and stop following after me.” Keeps the comment he considered adding to irk his twin to himself. A small smirk crossed his features.

The male gave a nod to confirm that Anke was talking about the same lights more than likely. Looking back at his brother he also cocked a brow. “Let me guess, if I do you want to see it.” Shakes his head chuckling lightly. “Yes I do have a mark. There was a burning sensation that spread over the left side of my chest. Unlike her though I didn’t wake up with a weapon in my hand or anything. I didn’t get one of those.” The wolf-boy sounds a bit disappointed by that fact.

As they continued to discussed things the male started to look around, sniffing the air. They were no longer alone. There was someone else out there, no two someones out there. The one caused he to tense slightly, as the scent was feline. Even though he liked cats there was something in his Ederulven blood that caused issues. While he was preoccupied with trying to determine where the feline scent was coming from another woman joined them. It seemed she was probably just like them, here because of having the same visions and hearing the same kind of lullaby.

This woman was human from her scent, but there was still the scent of a feline in the air as well. It was bugging Caden that he couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. Especially now that it seemed to almost be right on top of them. His azure eyes continued to glance around from time to time to see if he could spot a cat or maybe the shadow of one. No such luck. Instead he was greeted by hearing some else’s thoughts.

Looking back at the women in the group a puzzled look crossed Caden’s features. The man had assumed one of them was asking these questions. “Well I would hope that we can trust each other. I don’t know who this HE is, but I don’t think this is a trap.” The thought of this being some kind of trap did cause the wolf-boy who was finally relaxing and opening up a bit to tense again, his eyes narrowing.

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 07-01-2015 at 02:08 AM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-30-2015, 02:05 PM

Gasping, Roy covered the jackal's ears. "Don't insult my little friend."

He gave the jackal a pat. "There, there. Is Aden being a big meanie calling you a servant? Clearly you are no servant, are you? Are you?" As he spoke, he took on a childish, rather girly voice. He was talking like a parent talks to their newborn baby. Naturally, the jackal loved the attention and just nuzzled the man who cooed to him. "Dawww, who's a good boy?" The jackal cocked its head as if wanting to know the answer. "Doh, you are. You are!" He grinned while rubbing nose with the black creature.

"It's official, I need me one of these," he proclaimed, still having no idea what the creature actually was.

Of course, all his cooing and coddling was drowned out by the conversation Caden seemed to be having with the others. Clearly he was 'one of them,' so Roy distracted himself with the jackal so he wouldn't get jealous.

Roped back into the conversation, he shrugged. "You don't need a weapon," he smiled. "You've always had what it took right here." He poked his brother's heart ever so lightly. It was a sweet gesture, especially after just seeing how the two got at each other's nerves. Offering his twin a smile, he shifted his attention to the newcomer that arrived with a waving hand.

"Wow, it's a party out here." With a pout he added, "And to think, I wasn't invited." Truthfully, though, Roy was questioning the boomerang he had found in his hand when he woke up. Anke had a weapon. Caden didn't. He had a boomerang. It was all very strange. Was he a part of what they were? Or was he completely unrelated?

His thoughts came to a screeching halt when something unexplainable happened. "Okay, who said that?" Having a clear line of sight on Inara, Anke, and the new girl, he saw that not one of them moved their lips to speak the words he just heard. And, being female, that ruled out Caden.

He looked around a bit, trying to figure out where the voice came from. Not wanting to rule anything out, he looked at the jackal. "Wait a minute...." His eyes narrowed. "Are you a girl...." Roy cocked a brow. "And can you talk?"

Pulling the creature from his shoulders, Roy held the jackal out at arm's length. Naturally, the little creature just blinked. And then it sneezed, which made Roy's heart melt.

"You sneeze like a kitten."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-30-2015, 04:13 PM

Keeping her eye on the jackal, the creature seemed to keep Inara on her toes. Something about the way it whipped her around earlier, even if it meant no harm, it didn't sit well with the pixie. Her eyes then fell back to Anke as she started talking again, showing the group a series of weird markings that were on her arm.

As the girl went on explaining what she saw and heard, the blonde looked about her arms and legs. She didn't see anything, but the rest of the story matched up to what she had gone through earlier. She tried to recall what had happened, but nothing came to mind right away. She remembered the earring burning her, could that sensation have been it? Looking at her palm though, it was clear.

Inara turned to Roy as he started talking about what he saw, or more, what he didn't. She was confused as to why the boy would be there if he hadn't been called, well, other than tagging along with his brother. He didn't really seem to be buying all of it either, just humoring what was going on? The blonde nodded to herself, yeah, that seemed about right, just humoring the situation and those involved.

Burning, burning, she thought to herself as the other continued to go on about what they saw and/or felt. One arm wrapped around her waist, the woman rested her other elbow on it, hand stroking her chin. Her mind was clearly off in other places as the other brother started talking, though she heard him mention his chest. "Chest?" She said aloud, though more talking to herself. She shook her head right after though, "No, it wasn't there." She then snapped her fingers, "That's it!"

"Hey," she then said louder to the group, if they hadn't already been looking at her for the conversation she had been holding with herself. "Can you check something for me, I wanna know if my mark is on my back." Her hands then grabbed the hem of her shirt up and she started to pull it up, once her belly was exposed to the group she turned around. Before it got much further than that though, someone stepped up and stopped her from exposing her upper half.

"What?" She asked, confused, as she lowered her shirt back down. She then heard a voice asking about Seran. "If he's the jackal, I'm outta here then," she stated, her eyes trailing to the dark creature that seemed to be faining more attention.

Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2015, 01:32 AM

Anke listened, taking in the image of Caden's markings and Roy's remarks of not having any. When Inara seemed as confused as Roy about the markings, she began to worry again. As she lifted her shirt to show them her back Anke thought she saw a glimpse of something before Inara was compelled to put her shirt back down as a new arrival appeared from the bushes. She was clearly human, and something seemed familiar about her even in the shadows she hadn't left yet.

She smiled meekly at the newcomer, feeling more and more uncomfortable as her new group grew larger. She didn't want to think about meeting even more people, and started to wonder about the practicality of such a large group, especially one meeting in private.

When another voice came around she knew it wasn't the girl standing in front of her, she had been looking at her. Please don't be someone else, there's already so many... how much more of this can I take? She pondered to herself, her nerves starting to show again as her panda moved to her side. It had been paying special attention to Caden, the one who seemed strange compared to his pretty normal brother. She pat its head, using his soft fur to calm down and avoid another unfortunate shift in front of these strangers.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, a soft questioning voice sounding in comparison to the fear she no longer hid from her face. She listened to new girl's answer, and accepted her arrival without hesitation as she explained her own markings. It wasn't until the she stepped out into the light to show her own markings that Anke realized who she was. "You're Kit Reynder!" She exclaimed, blushing as she became the most open she had been since this whole gathering began. "Where would you find time to get out here, aren't you working on that new movie?" She asked, her soft and quiet voice returning to its somewhat calming quality.

The new arrival of someone famous place her mind into even more turmoil than before with the misfits band of messed up childhoods. Before her was someone who had not only lived a carefree life with little troubles, but also managed to make it big without making a huge fool of herself. She was mentally fan girling as she looked up at the super model body, but she didn't let it show in front of everyone.

She just knew that Kit wasn't rude, but she didn't want to provoke the idea of it by being rude herself. "So the anklet is something you just woke up with, and the markings surrounding it came from your own vision she said." Paying attention to how the sharp ragged markings seemed to strike at the anklet along her skin. "Your markings are moving though, they seem to be going after the anklet." She remarked, thinking about how her own markings seemed to have shifted since she had received them earlier.

Almost without much thought, she grabbed her own sword, and watched as the markings swirled along her arm. Seeking out the sword before moving out of the way for other sections of them. It shocked her at first, why was it reacting like that? Why were they going for the weapons that had been received? "Caden, did you wake up with ANYTHING that seemed strange in terms of an object of any kind? Do you have it with you?" She said, looking wide eyed into Caden's own eyes, hoping that anything could prove that they belonged together as a group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kit smiled a little, although she assumed no one could she her yet since she hadn't really left the shadowy area she had entered from. She wondered which one was asking about the Jackal, but let herself ignore this comments as she looked for some sign she was in the right place. When she was asked about her own purpose of being here she smiled again. "I was called here... I think... I'm not sure entirely though. I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to know I found the right place. I just remember that there was a bright light, war chants, and a warrior appeared in front of me. He told me to go find some guy named Seran, like you said." She indicated to Anke's earlier comment about her own encounter. "Then I felt like my ankle was about to fall of, and this anklet appeared along with it's surrounding markings."

She stepped out in order to show everyone, not thinking about how they might react if they realized who she was. She was used to people gawking or being shocked to see her being so friendly with others, but she never let it get to her and usually acted as if her fame didn't even exist. She laughed, her smile glowing radiantly, as the young one began to get excited about her appearance. "I've just finished my most recent works, and nothing new has shown up. Plus if they really want me for anything, they'll wait until I'm available again." She explained nonchalantly, as if this was a common question.

As the girl examined her ankle, and pointed out the odd occurrence of the markings, she couldn't help but stare for a while. She hadn't even noticed before that they were moving, and now she had a new sense of awe over everything that was going on. As Anke placed her marked hand on the somewhat useless looking sword, she couldn't help but stare as the markings swirled to the weapon. Anke's markings were beautiful, flowing swiftly and pointedly like the shadows around them. The were graceful and frightening at the same time, which made Kit all the more conscious of her own markings.

Her's were jagged, and terrifying in her opinion. They didn't flow to and from the weapon in Anke's hand, they attacked the anklet with apparent force and determined precision. It was nothing so beautiful as what Anke held in her left hand, and the attack on her anklet never stopped. She couldn't take the anklet off from the looks of it, the metal band didn't seem to have a clasp or anything to undo it with, and it was too tight to simply slide off. Once the attention was placed on the one named Caden, Kit let her gaze move around the clearing to see the big picture of the current situation. She continued to pay attention to the current conversation, but she had the feeling something else was there. Some other energy source that she couldn't see, and couldn't explain the feeling of.

((This can change if the idea isn't accepted. Just thought I'd give an idea of what I meant with the markings.))

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-10-2015, 02:50 AM

At one point Caden glanced at his brother and just shook his head. Though it was kind of cute the way he was coddling the jackal. It seemed all of them expect for Roy were here for the same reason. After he mentioned not having a weapon his twin easily picked up on the disappointment that had been in his voice. The gesture Roy offered was a sweet one and made him feel a bit better. Caden chuckled, “I guess we will find out if you are right or not.”

Inara’s talking to herself distracted the wolf boy a bit from his search for the cat he knew was nearby. He looked at her a bit puzzled when she mentioned having someone to check to see if her mark was on her back. At first it seemed like an innocent request. That was until she had her stomach exposed to them and it appeared she wasn’t going to stop there. “Inara…umm...” The younger twin’s face turned red. Before the pixie could full expose her upper half he quickly moved to behind her placing his hands over hers to stop her. “Well…umm….” Caden stumbled over his words, his cheeks still flushed. “You shouldn’t do that.” Getting flustered he looked away from Inara and backed away.

While he regained his composure Anke took an interest in the new woman, Kit, who had shown up. The woman did look a bit familiar, but he hadn’t realized she was a celebrity. So even someone like that was part of their group interesting. Caden ponder this, it taking his mind off finding the intruder who was watching them.

Taking his eyes off them and still trying to avoid Inara’s gaze he pet the jackal that was still in Roy’s arms. Was it Seran or even connected to Seran? His thoughts were interrupted by Anke. Looking in her direction his azure eyes fell onto her. At first he shook his head slightly. “No…” There hadn’t been anything strange had there? Up until now he had forgotten about the odd looking pendant that was on a black cord around his neck because he usually wore the necklace his mother had given him. “..Or wait. Yes, yes there was. I was wearing this pendant when I woke up.” The man unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt to reveal the teardrop shaped silver pendant that held similar swirling markings to the ones on his chest and shoulder.

--------------------------------

Continuing to watch the young woman stretched out, lying along the tree branch she had been perched on. Her tail dangled down, slightly swaying back and forth while she listened and watched those below. Her nose wrinkled a bit at the strong scent of wolf. Gah, I hate the musty smell of wolf. Why does one of those have to be around here? If one of them was part wolf she wouldn’t be able to stay in this spot much longer. So they don’t know who Seran is or if Seran is even real?

Lexi bided her time in the tree letting those below continue to talk and discuss things. Growing curious when Kit and Caden both spoke of having items other than weapons she inched forward a bit, attempting to lean down from the branch to get a closer look. When the Neko shifted the branch made a creaking sound before starting to crack and break. With a hiss and yowl the young woman lost her grip and fell from the tree.

While she fell she shifted her body so that she landed on her hands and feet, looking like a cat that had just landed on its four paws. Luckily she landed in the space between the woman and men. Once on the ground her ears laid back and her tail bushed. Crap, looks like I’ve been found out. Still on her hands and feet she hunched up much like a cat would to make herself appear more threatening. There was a brief glint of fear within her peridot and turquoise orbs as she looked at the group around her. It was clear that Lexi was in fight or flight mode and looked like she ready to do which ever one she had to. It would take a little bit for the Neko to calm down.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 07-10-2015 at 03:22 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 07-10-2015, 04:37 PM

Caden's reaction confused the Pixie, he looked flustered by her actions, but why? She tilted her head as the male back away having stopped her from pulling her top up too high. Her hands remained on the hem of the top as the boy moved over to join the others in petting the jackal. She gave the creature a cautious look but had made no move to join them. It was Anke's announcement of the woman that arrived that got Inara to turn around to look at her.

The woman was tall, she seemed to be on the taller side for most women. This Kit woman had long pink hair and teasing blue eyes, looking around the group that had gathered so far, they definitely managed to find many attractive ones in the eyes of the small woman. Unlike other Pixies, Inara wasn't gifted with the ability of sight, it almost seemed like an intentional thing amongst the royalty of her kind. Without the gift, the royals were forced to take employ visiers that would act as seers for the royals. The gift of sight allows pixies to determine magical presence and see other races, an important trait for a royal to have but not get. So, without this gift, the woman was unable to tell if there was magic or even other races among those that gathered (save for Anke whom had already transformed).

While Inara did not recognize who the woman was, not being at all familiar with the human culture of celebrities, but she did have an impressive air around her that caused the smaller woman to blush. Her attention eventually fell back to the red headed male as he started talking again. They were going on about having found items when they awoke, the only thing the pixie recalled waking up with was an earring, though she had presumed that it was just the matching one to the one the Royal Guards had given to her, though they did only give her one. She watched as the male revealed the pendant around his neck; so there was a pendant, anklet and sword so far, an earring couldn't be that strange.

Anything she was going to say was cut off by a snapping sound above her head before someone fell out of the tree landing near her. The second her eyes locked on the ears and tails of the woman, gold dust exploded from around her and the once short woman was now only about seven inches tall, wings fluttering at her back as she took off towards the rest of the group. The jackal may be dangerous, but the Pixie had worse luck with cats. She wasn't really focusing as she darted around the group, grabbing the back of someone's shirt, peering over their shoulder cautiously at the cat woman. "You stay over there," she called out, though her voice was higher pitched in that size.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 07-31-2015, 01:40 PM

Roy, doing his best to keep up with all the conversations--and oh my goodness, was Irana really stripping--finally let out a sigh. He was going to talk when something came crashing down beside him. Slowly, he shifted his eyes to spy a cat.

"KITTY!"

Totally forgetting about the jackal on his back, he lunged forward and held out a hand before the cat's muzzle. "Don't worry, kitty, I won't hurt you." Eyes closing and smile growing on face, he waited for the cat to make the first move. If she wanted petting, she could bump her head into his open palm. If she didn't, he would retract his hand faster than Irana could stammer out "You stay over there."

The jackal, noticing the number of bodies before him, leaped off Roy and landed neatly on the large, looming wall behind him. Using magic given to him by Saren, the jackal spoke.

"It is time we move. The enforcers will be here soon. Make haste, we've already wasted enough time." When done, the jackal bowed his head before leaping over the wall.

On the other side of the wall was nothing but sand and savannah grass. It was a very arid world outside the wall. Or at least that's how it started.

Roy's jaw was practically on the floor when the jackal spoke. "He's been holding out on us," he chided before standing up again. Shifting his orbs toward his brother, he nodded at the wall. "See you on the other side?" Grin in toe, he put those parkour moves he'd been learning to good use.

The wall was at least 12-feet in height, if not more. It was no easy feet to scale it but there were cracks and crevasses that made climbing a little less of a challenge. Not to mention, there was a smaller wall before the larger wall sitting about 6-feet off the ground. All you had to do was get on the one and then do the same thing to get to the top of the other.

Now, once on top, getting down would be the hard part.

Roy, who hardly broke a sweat, stared down at the sand below. A few hundred feet out sat the jackal was his tail flickering impatiently.

"I'll go down first." Before he said anything else, he was digging into his bag and dragging out a rope. It wasn't anything fancy but it would suffice. He tied it to the hook on the brim of the wall and then around his waste.

Next came the fun part.

Chest to wall, he held his breath before sliding down the wall. He fell incredibly fast but that wasn't the impressive part. It was when he decided to kick the wall and tumble away from it. In doing so, he righted his body so he did a somersault and landed firmly on his feet. The momentum caused his body to dip and his palm was brought out to stop the force.

"Okay," he said while rising and turning his head up, "who's next?" Rolling up his sleeves, he positioned himself so that, should someone slip or loose their footing, he could catch them.