Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2014, 07:54 PM

- Skinwalkers -

For centuries, those who have been able to walk the path of both man and animal have survived in the shadows. Through rumors and chance encounters, the most well known to be rumored to exist through movies and books are werewolves and at times werecats. The truth is they are very much real, but wolves and cats are not the only animals that live within certain humans. They prefer the term Skinwalkers to werebeast, since not all of them see themselves as beasts or evil. Just like with any group, there are the good and the bad. It is never merely black and white though. Many live in secrecy, only wanting to live alongside humans and have a good life for them and their young. But there are those, who believe the era of the Skinwalkers is approaching.

Those who believe they are superior, and have been opressed long enough in the shadows. They are willing to threaten the lives of humans, and expose themselves in the process to take their place at the top. Though as there are the Skinwalkers, there are also those who seek to end them for the better of humanity. Again, there is no simple black and white here either. There are those who only hunt evil skinwalkers who hurt humans. Then there are those who hunt them down for the sport of it and the thrill. There are even those who imprison skinwalkers, keep them as pets or for entertainment. It is at times as if a second world lives alongside the human one, in which simple humans are blind to.

Times are changing though, a lot of the Skinwalkers can feel it within the air around them, it is as if the animals insie them are waking more...stirring and wanting to surface. You see, the harvest moon is coming. The harvest moon is only known to Skinwalkers and to some of those who hunt them. During the harvest moon, the moon above is full and casts a powerful light down on the world. This night is when all Skinwalkers take the form of their animal willing or not. Their at their most vulnerable on this night, because it is when their inner animal is at its strongest and in the most control..the night their humanity slips the most as well. It is known by many skinwalkers as the "night of rebirth", which brings them closest to their animal brotheren and their wild ancestors.

It usally leaves them refreshed, energized and unexplainably reborn the next day...if they survive that is. For it is also the main hunting night of the year for those who hunt them. On top of this being in the air, there is the added notice of gatherings with the darker Skinwalkers. They are begining to build their forces, they are begining to create an army. For there are simple Skinwalkers like a simple sparrow or a field mouse...but there are also Skinwalkers of bears...large cats..and yes even wolves. The Harvest Moon, and the gatherings of dark Skinwalkers. This is only the begining of the change in the tides. Three sides....three branches of the same story...one end. Which will it be?

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-09-2014 at 07:59 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2014, 08:10 PM

- Rules -

1. NO GODMODDING
2. Respect all members of the rp
3. PM profiles to me titled Skinwalker, or they will be rejected, this is to make sure you have read the rules.
4. Yaoi and Yuri are allowed, Romance, etc within reason.
5. Follow all Mene rules.
6. Keep OOC in the OOC NOT IN THE RP. (A major pet peeve of mine that few seem to follow.)
7. Players MUST write a GOOD SIZED PARAGRAPH OR TWO PER POST. NO ONE TWO OR THREE LINERS AT ALL!
13. Rules will be added and subtracted as needed.

- Character Skeleton -

HTML Code:
[FONT="Arial Narrow"][RIGHT][COLOR="Color"][B]The Puppetmaster[/B][/COLOR]
[username][/CENTER]

[img]pic here[/img][/RIGHT]

[LEFT][B][COLOR="Color"]My name is:[/COLOR][/B]
[name]

[B][COLOR="Color"]My friends call me:[/COLOR][/B]
[nickname]

[B][COLOR="Color"]I was born here, so that makes me:[/COLOR][/B]
[birthday/age]

[B][COLOR="Color"]When love is on my mind:[/COLOR][/B]
[sexuality]

[B][COLOR="Color"]Who's side am I on:[/COLOR][/B]
[good skinwalker, bad skinwalker, hunter? Put which side and why here]

[B][COLOR="Color"]The good about me:[/COLOR][/B]
[good traits/personality]

[B][COLOR="Color"]The bad about me:[/COLOR][/B]
[bad traits/personality]

[B][COLOR="Color"]My arsenol contains:[/COLOR][/B]
[if hunter place what your weapons are here, if not a hunter delete this part]

[B][COLOR="Color"]My second nature is that of a:[/COLOR][/B]
[if skinwalker, what is your animal species. If not skinwalker delete this. Place link to your animal img here, not the full on img.]

[B][COLOR="Color"]The raw facts of my past are:[/COLOR][/B]
[bio]

[B][COLOR="Color"]Only one thing left to say:[/COLOR][/B]
[Extra]

[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Color"]The music of my life: [/COLOR][/B]
[character theme.][/RIGHT][/LEFT][/FONT]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2014, 08:13 PM

- Roleplay Links -

OOC

Accepted Profiles

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-09-2014 at 08:24 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2014, 08:15 PM

- Factions -

Hunters:

Good Skinwalkers:

Shinji Nisshoku
Yosuke Nisshoku

Evil Skinwalkers:

Humans:

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...