Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2016, 03:45 AM

"Trying to back out now are you?" Piritta huffed and rolled her eyes at Cyril as she pulled the scarf off. With her back turned, she hid back a smile for a second though, forgetting she still faced the mirror that revealed her brief humor. Even feeling exasperated with his response, a part of her found it cute. And really, the amusement of such a married couple statement and the warm feeling of being called 'honey' made it okay in the end.

"Oh, maybe you're right. If the scarf came in teals and violet, it'd fit me so much better. I suppose a nice deep turquoise would suite you too," she added with a tilt of her head as the thought occurred to her. Of course, she'd match a lighter teal for herself, the warm reddish violet colors bringing our her hair without clashing with it. Lost in her daydream, she couldn't help but start to think make up too. "I admit I can be a little atypical. Of course I use the usual make up most of the time, but a little experimenting with off the main road idea never hurt anyone. I'll take you to the place after here and you can pick out some stuff for me, kay?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-24-2016, 04:12 AM

"I see that smile," Cyril teased, bending down to kiss her cheek from behind, a subtle tease of affection. "Do you want me to call you honey more? Or maybe baby or sweetie? Cuz I can, Piri." His words were light and spoken close to her ear and mostly designed to make her blush.

He pulled away and focused back on the scarf, "Teal and violet would be pretty colors. If we did something like that I could design a makeup look to match it pretty easily. Though I'd love to give you a runaway makeup look at some point. You know those really intense make up looks. It might end up looking silly, but it'd be a fun process either way."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2016, 04:20 AM

Piritta blushed, as much from the kiss as his words. Thankfully the store was empty except the worker on the far side, half hidden by a painted chest of drawers. She almost forgot they were in public and not just their own world. "Sweetie..." she managed at a whisper. "I like that one most." Ducking her head, she buried her face in the scarf for a second before setting it back on the rack, trying to keep her hands from shaking with just how aware of Cyril she felt. It made her want to crowd closer to him than should be allowed in a place like this. She just wanted to melt into him at the thought of him calling her sweetie.

"Um..." She faltered, trying to pick up the conversation with her scattered thoughts. "I usually do a pretty intense, but ah....smokey sort of make up. Not like, bright colors. Just, well, any color or darkness looks intense against my skin anyway." She shook her hand and shifted away, looking back at the jewelry without as much attention as before. "I don't know that I'm suited for anything runway..."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-24-2016, 10:56 PM

"Okay, sweetie it is, sweetie," Cyril said, smiling himself at the name. He was certain that he'd be saying it quite frequently, if only for the slight blush and soft smile on her face. It warmed him from the inside out, just another layer of contentment that seemed to be becoming the norm to what life with Piritta would be like.

"Yeah but just like it's fun to wear clothes you never would, I imagine makeup can be the same. Even if you end up doing something that looks poor, you can always wipe it off and start again." He pulled her away from the jewelry stand though, keeping the bracelet in hand towards another set of scarves and other clothing, knowing that standing in front of the one area for too long would get boring. "There's some more scarves over here though and some dresses, he commented, kinda wanting to pick out a dress for her.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2016, 11:17 PM

Piritta chuckled. "Yes. Like turning to a new sketchbook page," she added. Make up and designing may not seem all that different, but they managed to lose each other with their passions it seemed. It was nice to see an analogy that worked both ways, just with different words. Wipe the make up clean, erase the page clean. One could always start over and experiment though.

As they moved to another corner, Piritta's eyes immediately went bright again. She started reaching for a scarf when something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. She let out a gasp and dived for the dress rack, snatching something from between puffy, dull floral designs. "Sikasiisti!" she exclaimed, falling back on Finnish without realizing it. Clutching the fabric to her chest, she just about swooned. "Oh taivas....isn't it beautiful?"

((Sikasiisti= awesome, Oh taivas= oh heaven))

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-24-2016, 11:51 PM

Cyril plucked the dress from Piritta's arms to get a better look at it, holding it out in front of her, "I like it, you should try it on," he said, knowing that if it looked good on her and she liked it, he'd gladly buy it for her. He glanced over the rack after handing the dress back to her, spotting a similar dress to the one she grabbed, but darker in color pattern, "Try this one too." he said, committed to actually doing what she wanted and picking some stuff out for her. He didn't comment on the Finnish, knowing that he'd resort to Greek sometimes, especially once he spent some time around his parents, so it didn't seem to remarkable to him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 12:20 AM

The dress itself was short and mostly pastel in color, lavender with darker rose and pale yellow patterns. It puffed at the waist, with a frilled and ruffled short skirt, accented by a satin bow. It was girlish, but sleek against the waist with a corset back and tiny satin straps the same as the bow. If she did anything differently, it would be design the back around a butterfly with some beaded lace. But really, that would be asking too much. The second Piritta saw this dress though, she knew she found her soul.

"I will for sure!" Taking it and the one Cyril handed her, she inspected them against each other. The darker one would create a stunning evening look. If she hadn't zoomed in on the lighter one, she'd pick that one out for sure. "Thanks. I'll be back in a second. You can tell me which one looks best one me."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-25-2016, 12:40 AM

Cyril smiled at her as she headed toward the dressing rooms, which fortunately didn't require a key from the staff it seemed, he stood outside the dressing room, a small smile on his face. This perhaps wasn't the typical type of date, but he was happy and he was glad his mate was enjoying herself. It didn't take her too long to emerge in the first dress, the lighter colored one, and he smiled as she did a little twirl, nodding that he liked it, but he'd wait to give judgment until he'd seen both. When she came back in the other one, with the same twirl, he smiled wider. "Both dresses look great, Piri, different, but great. I don't know which one I like more, so we could get them both? Maybe you can wear the darker one tonight?" he said, still determined to take her to a nice restaurant for dinner, so they'd both have to change, "And you can pick out an outfit for me for dinner too."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 01:19 AM

Piritta nodded her head with a smile, still admiring the way the darker dress looked on her. The gold and red thread accented the black material well, giving the girlish dress a more sexy feel without looking grown up. It was an interesting effect she wouldn't mind playing with when she got home. She could already imagine the beginnings of some designs based on all the things she'd seen today. "Alright. This one does say dinner doesn't it?" she asked, giving a little curtsy to show the dress off yet again. "I feel like I could buy this whole store if you'd let me."

Chuckling behind a hand, she excused herself to go change back into her own clothes, knowing she kept Cyril waiting long enough with how long she'd spent inspecting herself in the little mirror placed above a footstool in the dressing room which was really more of a corner hidden behind a thick curtain. But a nice corner. Returning, she tucked both dresses under one arm. "But I do wonder just what sort of outfit I should pick out for you. What dinner did you have in mind?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-25-2016, 01:47 AM

"Don't say thinks like that," Cyril teased, "I may just let you, and while I certainly can afford to splurge every now and then, that would certainly bankrupt me." he joked, knowing his desire to give Piritta everything was entirely impractical, but he couldn't help it. Hopefully, the feeling would never go away but maybe fade as he got more used to having his soulmate by his side. "Something nice. I want to take you out for a nice dinner, something of a celebration of finding each other, as much as a first date. Maybe you could try and match your dress a little," he suggest, figuring Piritta would love the idea of matching outfits.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 02:02 AM

Piritta pouted up at him, almost wanting to chide him for the tease. "Oh come on now. Don't say serious things like that as a joke!" she complained. A part of her loved to take advantage and let others pick up the pieces that her flitting left behind, but she'd never let Cyril baby her too much. She wasn't quite that selfish. At the mention of matching outfits though, she cheered immediately, moving on with her thoughts without trouble. "That sounds perfect! Ah, I wonder what you have in your wardrobe now though. What sort of thing would match a dress like this?" She huffed, deep in thought. "Men's clothes are so much more difficult!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-25-2016, 02:15 AM

Cyril suppressed a snort at the pout on Piritta's face as they walked toward the counter, not seeing much in the way of men's clothing in this store. "I can't seem to help it though. I want to spoil you," he said, truthfully, "Just hope the urge gets better with time or I may completely overwhelm you." It was kinda surprising to him as he'd never really he'd feel such about his soulmate, never having been overly affection. But then, that's why soulmates were different from everyone else. They made you do and see things, you normally wouldn't. As he paid for their purchases, he listened to Piritta ramble, "I'm sure you'll figure something out. We just need to find a story with a good selection."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 02:24 AM

Piritta blushed a bit as they reached the counter and were rung up by a middle aged woman who kept smiling at them, looking knowing--amused but kind. Piritta figured she would come back some time half for the clothes and half because the woman seemed nice. She did care about those sorts of things. "As it turns out, I like to be spoiled," she murmured back, less interested in conversing in front of others, though still feeling the need to ramble. "So I hope for your sake, we get a hold of ourselves. I'd hate to take advantage and you let me." She smiled a bit and collected the now bagged dresses, wanting to keep the precious things close. "But I'll trust your judgement on good men's clothing stores then. I think you'll have a better idea than me with that!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-25-2016, 02:37 AM

Cyril laughed outright at that, "Yeah, let's hope we get a little bit better, don't want to get started up on bad habits," he said as they walked out, noticing the slightly nervous way Piritta had been aware of the shopkeeper watching. "But I think it's okay right now. It's only right since we just met." He froze in shock as Piritta mentioned that he'd have better knowledge of men's clothing stores, which he wasn't really sure, mostly just buying his clothes from chains with little to no thought, but he knew Piritta would prefer a speciality store and really it just felt right today, he didn't want to walk into a Macy's or anything like that. "I mean, I don't shop much, but I think there's a place nearby that Tristian's rambled about a few times. Maybe we could try that?" he asked, hoping it wouldn't be some super designer store that had hundred dollar price tags.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 12:35 PM

Piritta nodded, knowing he was right. Especially for Cyril who waited so long to meet his mate, it must feel so natural to want to do anything for each other. She felt it too, just so caught up in their little romance. “Well, you are a man after all. I hear they don’t like to type. I mean, unless you’re super gay or into fashion, but of course I only shop for myself, my mother, and my friends so that’s all I know,” she admitted. Shopping for a man was out of her realm, though she supposed she always liked a challenge before. Why stop now? As they headed out onto the street again, she let Cyril lead the way. “That sounds good though. I know I trust Tristian’s taste.”

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-25-2016, 10:58 PM

"Well I'm certainly not one of the men who likes to shop, for all that my job is in the fashion industry, I like to keep myself firmly away from the stage part of it, so clothing really isn't part of that." Cyril shrugged, "I have a couple nice suits for opening parties and stuff, but mostly it's just t-shirt and jeans for me." They walked as they talked, hands still entwined, and soon they came outside of the store he'd heard Tavis mentioning, luckily it looks mostly like another independent type shop and not a designer's store front. "Well I think this is it."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 11:28 PM

Pirittta chuckled and thought it went without saying, she iterated anyway, "Well, your wardrobe won't be all t-shirts and jeans for long, babe. I hope you know that." She had nothing against casual clothes. They just had to be interesting and unique casual clothes. Though for Cyril, the simplest things did suit him best and she'd love him for it anyway. Seeing the shop on their right, she inspected it with an appraising eye before nodding her head. "Looks interesting. Come on, let's pick something real quick and get home to change. I want to see how we look together. And of course, this lovely dinner you have planned." She squeezed Cyril's hand with another smile before pulling him inside to look through shirts.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-25-2016, 11:37 PM

"I am entirely aware, Piri, I honestly wouldn't expect anything less with a designer as my mate," he said, amused, but grinning more at her own term of endearment than anything else. "Mmmkay, don't forget I'm doing your makeup too, before dinner, so maybe let's swing by my apartment so I can get my stuff, or we could just get ready there whichever you prefer, our apartments really aren't too far from each other, and I did bring my car to your apartment." He flipped through the shirts as well, trying to keep in mind the colors from the dress to see if anything that matched caught his eyes, but it was kinda pointless with them both looking in the same spot since they refused to move away from each other.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 12:04 AM

Piritta brightened at the idea of makeup, but she was already falling into the racks of clothes and thus distracted. "Oh, that's right. We can walk back to my place and then pick up your car then. It's probably easier to get ready at your place so I'm not stuck in a dress forever," she stated like she wore anything besides dresses and skirts and blouses. But there was charm in both of them getting dressed up at the same time. She did like that they lived close together. It would make constantly traveling between easier. Though they could just move in together she supposed, but she put that thought aside for later.

After fifteen minutes of looking, they, but mostly Piritta, picked out a charcoal grey shirt with a red pattern on the cuff and a gold buttoned vest to match. It wasn't a hard color scheme to match and she didn't think she got it perfectly, but it would do well for an evening out. She could always just design a real matching version of the dress and shirt to suit her own amusement later. "Alright. I think we've shopped enough eh? Come on! I can't wait to change!" she exclaimed as they started the walk back home, both with their arms full of clothes.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-26-2016, 01:35 AM

Cyril liked what Piritta ended up picking out, not one to normally go for a vest himself, even under suit jackets, but he had to admit it suited him, and if it needed a tie, he knew he had some at home that would match, so they didn't need to worry about that. It took them about twenty minutes altogether to get back to his place with their outfits, the entire time back they chatted amicably, just getting to know each other and enjoying each other's presence.

Once they got back to his place, he got Piritta set in front of the mirror and gently set about wiping of the pre-existing make up off her face with a cleaner that he preferred for how gentle it was on the skin. He paid particular attention to removing the mascara, not wanting the mascara he would apply later to clump because of pre-existing mascara. That done he began the basic steps of setting makeup on her face, primer, foundation, an easy enough move before considering the what look to do, "I don't think I'll do anything to extravagant tonight," he remarked, "Anything to crazy wouldn't match the dress." He set about doing a thick winged eyeliner in a dark maroon color, rather than traditional black and then a series of creams in varying darkness on top of that, the point of the eyes to be the eyeliner with this look. Then with a few finishing touches of highlighter and blush. He turned her to face the mirror, "What do you think?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 01:55 AM

Piritta relaxed into the chair, letting Cyril do the make up. It was a weird experience for her, only her mom having done any sort of make up to her before and she was young then, still learning and dreaming of growing up. She fondly thought of that day on the stool in the bathroom as Cyril smoothed on her eye make up. No doubt this would become just as fond of a memory.

When he finished, she blinked her eyes, looking into the mirror. For an instant, her eyes went wide, intensifying the look of the make up even more. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "So different from my usual, but it's going to match the dress perfectly. I look....like...so grown up." She chuckled at herself, but it was a less girlish look to match the dress. Spinning away from the chair, she collected her dress from where Cyril hung it for reference and gave him a peck on the cheek before shooing him out the bathroom. "Now let's see how I pull it off!"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-26-2016 at 01:58 AM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-26-2016, 02:02 AM

Cyril smiled, glad she liked it sense it had been a bit of a departure for her, "It looks amazing on you sweetie," Cyril said, trying to capture her lips in a brief kiss, but ending up being pecked on the cheek as she flurried away, a ball of energy and excitement as always. While she was changing, he quickly changed himself, not wanting to waste time and pulled out a couple of ties to ask Piritta if she thought the look needed it one was a gold to match the trim on the fast and the other a deep black, both were skinny ties and not the traditional thick ones. Once he was done changing, he went to sit on the couch in the living room to wait for Piritta, a sense of anticipation settling over him even though they'd spent the day together.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 02:19 AM

Piritta spent her time with the dress, wanting it to look perfect on her. It wasn't much of an effort really. It could use a tiny slimming in the chest area to match her slim figure, but it already fit wonderfully. Really, she just wanted to admire herself in the mirror. She tossed her hair up in some clips taken from home and tilted her head, letting the curls settle on her shoulder. Nice. Finally, she stepped out of the bathroom and found Cyril, already ready in his clothes. "Hello handsome. How do I look? Stunning?" she asked with a twirl, the skirts dancing around her knees.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-26-2016, 02:30 AM

"Beautiful," Cyril breathed, rendered almost speechless by her in front of him. It was amazing how the girl who was so cute before, could look elegant and refined with just a change of makeup and clothing. "Absolutely beautiful." He walked over to her and stroked a hand gently over her face, not enough to mess up the make up, but affectionate, nonetheless, He tugged gently on a curl, "The most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he added, unable to really stop himself from going one step further.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 02:40 AM

Piritta flushed bright red, but she froze the same as him, taken aback by the perfect match they made. Their looks couldn't have been planned better and Cyril dressed up like he was made her heart thunder. She pressed a full kiss to his lips, lingering to savor the taste before burying her head against his chest, not caring even if the make up smudged though it would be the biggest shame. Her poor heart was going to explode though. "I-I'm not that beautiful. It's just because of what I'm wearing," she managed despite glowing from the compliment. A second later, she looked up, smiling. "We are going to be the most beautiful couple there though. Everyone will stare."