Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 01-04-2011, 01:06 PM

"Wish you would have. iThis is ridiculous. What kind of vampire kidnaps another vampire and sticks him next to a slayer. That's not torture, it's cruel irony." Axel muttered then smirked. "It's torture that you're cute and a slayer. The combo sucks." He muttered and then sighed. "Why do you have a dead phone when out slaying anyway? What if you got in trouble? I don't see any stakes on you. What were you gonna do? Cry out that a leech got ya?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2011, 08:33 PM

Roxas found himself blushing again when Axel called him cute again. "I'm not cute." he muttered, glaring at him. "And I didn't know my phone was about to die. I thought I had charged it. So just shut up. You don't know anything." he told him.

Evermore_112

Old 01-04-2011, 10:12 PM

Axels eyes flared and he twisted to look at the glaring male. "You have REALLY got to stop blushing. That is torturous." He said and then rolled his eyes. "And fine! You're not cute, have it your way. Son't take a complement. It wasn't underhanded or anything, just a good old complement. I don't give them often and you've lost this one." Axel said then sighed. "Why are you a slayer?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 PM

Roxas continued to glare for a moment before his gaze dropped to the ground by his feet. He didn't like thinking about his reasons for becoming a slayer. It was personal and he wasn't going to tell the vampire. He didn't answer his question. He just stayed quiet.

Evermore_112

Old 01-05-2011, 04:12 AM

"At least you got a choice." Axel said and then looked away also. He knew the man didn't want to talk about it, who would want to talk about their reasons for becoming a murderer. Axel didn't get the option as a young man years and years ago, back in the 1850s, he'd been captured in an old cathedral after church. He was forced to do unspeakable (when you're in church) things to the man and somewhere in the middle of it his back was bitten and... a few years later as he aged slower and slower the transformation was complete. He had no say in the matter, it was rape. And he didn't drink humans, not unless it was voluntary, and he did his best to kill nothing. He wanted to be as innocent as possible.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-05-2011, 12:51 PM

What was that supposed to mean? Roxas had no idea. And he wasn't going to ask. He wasn't in the mood to talk. Even if he was it would be with a vampire. There wasn't any way he was going to tell him that the only reason he became a slayer was because a vampire had killed his parents years ago. He didn't like to think about it. And when people asked how they died, he would always say in an accient.

Evermore_112

Old 01-05-2011, 07:47 PM

The red head kicked a pebble across the floor since the silence was so annoying. He listened to it ping and then heard a scurry. A rat, his eyes immediately went to it and he whistled low. The rat stopped, twisted and looked at the vampire. He slowly started towards him and Axel picked it up. "Hello there..." He said and pet the small animals face. It was under his control, it had no will. "Go say hi to our friend." He said and set the rat down. He trotted to Roxas and stood, quietly beside the male, waiting to be recognized.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-05-2011, 08:29 PM

Roxas wasn't paying much attention to what Axel was doing. He heard him speak, but didn't pay much attention. It took him a few minutes for him to notice the rat. And when he did he flinched away. He really hated rats. In his mind they were completely useless. Much like vampires.

Evermore_112

Old 01-05-2011, 08:53 PM

"A slayer afraid of rats? It's fine, he won't bite." He whistled and the rat came back to him and he smiled as it crawled up his arm to be pet again. Axel could feel it's tiny claws on his arm but he could care less at this point. "So... sexy annoyed slayer man, who... is a cop? Inspector? Detective?" He asked and smirked. "Got a girl?" Now he was just trying to piss the guy off. He wasn't sure why, but he wanted to get under this guys skin.... Probably the whole 'he wants to kill me' thing.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-05-2011, 10:10 PM

"I am NOT afraid of rats. They just gross me out." Roxas said. He was a bit surprised that the rat when to the vampire when he whistled. Not something he was expecting. "I'm a cop. And no. I don't have a girl. I don't have time for relationships." he said. He was glaring at Axel now again. This vamp sure was annoying.

Evermore_112

Old 01-06-2011, 02:29 AM

"Oh stop giving me that look. It's not like I reeeeally want to be chained up next to a guy who wants to kill me." Axel smiled and leaned his head against the wall. "Why did you become a cop? They're not allowed to kill things that don't try to kill them first." He said and then grinned. "Face it, being annoyed with my questions is much better than being driven crazy by silence."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Roxas ignored Axel's questions. He didn't want to talk about his reasons. For anything. It was all private and the vampire had no right to know. His gaze dropped back to the ground. "I think I'd rather take the silence." he said. He always did like silence better than a lot of talking. That just gave him a headache.

Evermore_112

Old 01-06-2011, 08:26 PM

Axel sighed and looked away as the room became silent. He stayed that way until dawn came and he became dead to the world. When the evening rolled around he woke and was startlingly hungry. He heard a loud crash from upstairs and knew the other vampire had awoken. Newer vampires didn't become alive very well. Axel was older, stronger, more willful. He heard stumbling and he glanced at the slayer and smiled. Apparently they were still playing hushpuppies.

He heard the door open and a leg of a deer flew down the stairs. "Wha-- Why are you killing these animals?!" Axel asked, the blood calling to him.

"Ax... Love... We're vampires, that's what we do." The other man said and smirked. "Ask your toy, that's why he kills us. Because we kill things."

"I haven't killed a damn thing in over 60 years. And never anything more than a rabbit or squirrel before that!"

"You sicken me." The man said and Axel felt the same way about the other male as he stared at the leg. "I'd rather starve than eat that. At least cook it for slayer boy."

"Nah, I ordered a pizza for him." He grinned and uncuffed one hand of the slayers darting away quickly before he could be grabbed and did the same with Axel. "Be good." He set a soda down in front of Roxas and winked. "Let's see who kills each other first." He said and grinned. "I'll be back with that pizza. Be good."

Axel kicked the deer leg as far away from him as possible and lowered his head. He was going to starve in here, that was it. This would be his unwinding.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-06-2011, 09:49 PM

Roxas fell asleep as silence surrounded them. Though he woke up when he heard noise from above. For a moment, he almost forgot where he was. But instantly remembered. He was a bit surprised that Axel refused what was being offered to him. He had to be hungry at least. And he was more shocked by what the other vampire said.

He didn't even try to grab the vampire when his hand was unlocked. He flexed his fingers, trying to get the blood flowing through them again. It was a bit painful, but he would live through it. He looked at the soda for a moment before picking it up and sniffing it slightly. Then took a small drink before setting it back down.

Evermore_112

Old 01-06-2011, 10:03 PM

The vampire coughed and looked at the male and then away. He took a deep breath and then sighed. "It's fine, I'd be able to smell it if it wasn't." He muttered and groaned, lowering his head. He could smell him and he really didn't want to hurt the male. He scooted as far away as he could and closed his eyes. He could last another 72 hours without blood, before going insane. 72 hours. He stopped breathing altogether so he didn't have to smell the man so near him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-06-2011, 10:09 PM

Roxas looked at him for a moment. "I didn't ask for you opinion. And why don't you drink that deer's blood? You did say you fed off animals, didn't you?" he asked. This vampire was starting to confuse him. But then again, nothing about this particular vampire made much sense. And it hurt his head trying to figure him out.

Evermore_112

Old 01-06-2011, 10:13 PM

"The deer was an innocent. It had no reason to die. There is no point in killing anything if it doesn't need to be killed." He said and shook his head. "I won't... I won't drink anything, the poor soul should be bloody mourned for the action, not ate." Axel spoke in low tones and then he sighed. "Would you eat a dear if it was ripped limb from limb while alive? That's how this dear died. No bullet, no sudden death. It was tortured, I can smell it. And I don't want anything to do with it." Axel said and then sighed. "You think we're all vile, but it's just biases."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-06-2011, 10:17 PM

No. He wouldn't eat it. But that was mainly because he didn't eat meat. And how could the vampire smell that the deer was tortured? That didn't make sense. "I'm just going by what I've seen. Maybe if vampires stopped acting vile I would stop thinking of them like that." he told him.

Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 12:22 AM

"Biases.... I would like to think Im better than most." He said and sighed. "You want to know how good my senses are? You had coffee spilled on those jeans at least 3 washes ago. You broke you arm when you were a kid, your blood flow is a little wonky. The deer got ripped in pieces because the blood was pumping so fast it left the feet and is mostly found in the thigh. And I can resist this taunting but it hurts... You want to torture a vampire? do just this...."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 02:09 AM

He was surprised that the vampire could figure all that out. Though he wasn't exactly sure how. "How would you know if I broke my arm as a kid?" he asked. The coffee thing made a bit of sense. He was also surprised that he could tell that about the deer. Though it was a bit more then he needed to know.

Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 02:31 AM

"Like I said, I can hear the itty bitty sounds, like the blood whooshing through you. When you blush, it goes straight up. when it's in your arm, it slows a bit then speeds up, unnaturally. You were hurt, but it's been awhile because if it was semi fresh then it would slow and catch, kind of like the rapids of a river instead of a babbling brook scenario." He said and then sighed. Finally the door opened and he could smell blood. "Better?" The older vampire asked as he held a bunny by the ears. Axel nodded and took it, willing it to calm and his blood to slow.

"Thank you." He pet the bunny calmly and watched as the foot was placed in front of Roxas. "I got cheese. You will deal." The newer vampire said and left.

Axel looked at Roxas and smirked. "The guy is an absolute moron, how did you not see him coming?" He set the bunny aside, finding it rude to eat in front of humans. "Go play." He said and the rabbit hopped around, playing with the rat who was around earlier. He smiled and bit his lip, watching them.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 02:37 AM

He was surprised at Axel's explanation about how blood flowed. That mad sense. A little bit at least to him.

'This is how I would have wanted it anyway, moron.' Roxas thought. He picked up a piece of pizza, but almost instantly dropped it, jerking his hand back. 'That was hot!' he thought.

"It's kinda hard to see someone when they're behind you." he said. "And aren't you going to eat the rabbit? Aren't you hungry?" he asked. His mouth was watering from the pizza. But it would be a while before he could eat it.

Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 02:56 AM

"Not until you're asleep. It would be rude." he said and then ran a finger across his own lower lip as he watched the male in excitement. "Your actions are quite entertaining." He muttered and then looked at the pizza. "Is it good? I was dead before they really perfected it I hear." He said and then leaned his head against the wall. "Pizza in general, it is good correct?" He then moved to kick his shoes off and he put them within reaching distance. "Sorry, I hate those shoes. My wife bought them and it only made me hate her more." He muttered.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 11:03 AM

"Yes. It is good." Roxas said. "And I don't mind if you eat now. As long as I'm not watching." He personally wasn't going to wait for the vampire to fall asleep. By then the pizza would be cold and no good to eat. "If you don't like the shoes, then why wear them?" he asked, a bit confused. He took another small drink of the soda.

Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 06:55 PM

"So Ms. Wife doesn't bitch." He said and grinned. "What I'm saying is vampires shouldn't eat in front of humans. What and how we eat are not appropriate. So you eat and I'm not going to." He said and then gave a shrug and watched him. "Actually humans eating intrigue me, it's been a long time, so watching how evolution has changed us is very intriguing."