Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-27-2011, 12:07 AM

Do you dare to join? Do you dare enter the legendary haunted castle to see if it truly is haunted? Can you even handle what you may find there inside the one place that everyone in town avoids? Well there is only one way to find out.......join if you dare.

Last edited by Kilia; 08-02-2011 at 01:51 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-27-2011, 01:01 AM

RULES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED WHILE AT THE BALL!!!!!

1. No God-modding. >.< This means no controlling people or doing something major to the plot. Unless I and the other players approve of such actions. Which isn't very likely. >.>
2. Please use correct grammar and punctuation.
3. No one liners. Unless there's a good reason for it or you can't really come up with anything (i.e. Writers Block) But!! You Should still be able to write two lines. Even with writers block. And, please give us something to work with.
4. Don't keep people waiting for weeks on end! o.o It's irritating when people have to wait for your post, and you're online, and posting everywhere else But the rp. >.o You will get a warning, btw. Three strikes and you're out. - -' Don't do it.
5. No drama in the ooc. Complaints, take it up with them outside of the rp. Otherwise, I'll beet you with a wiffle stick. Or a feesh. XD
6. Can and may update the rules, if I have forgotten something. So, check up here sometimes. >.>
7. No Cybering! Romance and violence is permitted, but don't be explicit about it. Think of it as watching a show with your little sib/Mom/Dad breathing down your neck asking "What are you doing?".
8. Semi-lit to lit. Meaning, you should be able to write at least a paragraph or 3-4 lines. Just give enough to work with. Doesn't mean one or two sentences.
9. There can be other races, like demons and such, but remember, they're supposed to be at a ball and having fun. So no fighting with other guests or causing so much ruckus.
10. No txt talk, No ** for action, Basically the same rule you see in every RP.
11. When you send me the profile, put a squee in it so I know you read it. ^ ^-
12. Language/Cussing to a moderate level please.
Title the PMs for your profile 'Fudge Ducks' and send them to Ascadellia and Me
13. Send Profiles to me with the above mentioned title! Highlight above.
14. Don't ignore other peoples posts! They might have something important to say.
15. On that note. If you're gone and the RP had jumped two pages.. Don't ask for an update!! >.< You could at least read that much. x.x; It will only do you good to read it! Since some people might not know exactly, and thus we could give a update that isn't as epic as it was really written. Of course, you can ask for an update if, let's say, you've been gone for more than one or two days.

Last edited by Kilia; 07-27-2011 at 02:32 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-27-2011, 01:26 AM

Profile Skeleton

[CENTE R][img]Anime only[/img][/CENTER]
[size=4 ]→FULL NAME [/size]

[LEFT ]

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 nickname please.

ξ「 Age 」

ξ「 Birthday 」 Month/day

ξ「 Sexx 」 Male/Female

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero,Homo,Bi

ξ「 Race 」 Reg. Human, Demon, Angel,ect

ξ「 personality 」

ξ「 About 」Short Bio

ξ「 Me Likey 」likes

ξ「 NEHVER」dislike

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

[/LEFT]

[RIGHT] Username [/RIGHT ]

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-27-2011, 01:35 AM

Guest List

Males:
→Vincent Bloodroe

ξ「 Alias(es) 」Vince

ξ「 Age 」25

ξ「 Birthday 」 Month/day

ξ「 Sexx 」 Male

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」Celestial

ξ「 personality 」Blunt, straight to the point. Hates beating around the bush and can be very sharp with a person. Hates having his time wasted and sometimes is impatient with others.Sometimes can be a considerate but that part of his personality is rare to be witnessed.

ξ「 About 」There isn't really much known about the guy. Other than what he looks like and that he makes deals, or sells things. Many people think he's a bit odd and he doesn't care what they think. Rarely makes outside appearances, and when he does there has to be a reason for it. He came to the masquerade to see how things are going, and because he owed the parents a small favor for bringing him good business.

ξ「 Me Likey 」Deals. Other stuff

ξ「 NEHVER」Being cheated, returning a deal, showing sympathy.

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

Ascadellia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
→ Jason Lee Roth

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 Jay

ξ「 Age 」 19

ξ「 Birthday 」 July 17th

ξ「 Sexx 」 Yews please.....oh wait Male

ξ「 Status 」 Bisexual

ξ「 Race 」 Human

ξ「 personality 」 Mainly Passive, not much more to it

ξ「 About 」 What do you want me to say, i am the youngest son of the Roth family, my parents are throwing a stupid ball for me to try and find a girl and make friends. I much rather just lay outside and watch the clouds roll by then do something as silly as this, which my brothers and sisters like to do. the only reason i am attending it is because i was forced to do so. The sad thing is that my family has a secret and no one can know it at all.

ξ「 Me Likey 」 things

ξ「 NEHVER」 things

ξ「 Outfit」 (of course with black pants and shoes too)

ξ「 Mask 」

Ameika
→Aiden Liam Deveraux

ξ「 Alias(es) 」Aiden

ξ「 Age 」20

ξ「 Birthday 」 October 31st

ξ「 Sexx 」 Male

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」Demon

ξ「 personality 」Manipulative, flirt, highly intelligent, devious, humorous, sarcastic.

ξ「 About 」He’s a demon, what more can he say? He’s a pretty young one at that, but one of the most powerful. He figured he’d drop in on the party and have a little… fun with the guests. His family was ripped from him as a small child, before he was a demon, and he resents those who live a happy, care free life because he is jealous.

ξ「 Me Likey 」Trickery, pranks, the ladies, spicy food.

ξ「 NEHVER」Douche bags, stupid people, small spaces.

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

musikfreakx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine

→Landon Jacob Lucchino

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 Landon, Jake, Whatever floats your boat.

ξ「 Age 」 19

ξ「 Birthday 」 September 9th

ξ「 Sexx 」 Male

ξ「 Status 」 Straight as a line.

ξ「 Race 」 Human

ξ「 personality 」 I'm nice, just a tad on the mean side when you get on my nerves.

ξ「 About 」
I grew up in Venice, Italy. It was truly a beautiful place.. but after my mothers death from cancer I moved here. My father wasn't really in the picture that much anyways. And if you want to find out more about me just ask. I'm a pretty open book.

ξ「 Me Likey 」 Girls, chocolate, weapons, and uh..did I say girls already?

ξ「 NEHVER」 Annoying people, people that try to mock my italian accent, and people who take their life for granite.

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

Katie Scarlett Divine

^^-
Females:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
→ Maria Lupita Rosita Ana Carmen Rodriguez Ferraro

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 I have none

ξ「 Age 」 21 (in demon years that is)

ξ「 Birthday 」 March 3rd

ξ「 Sexx 」 Female, duhr

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」 Raccoon Demon

ξ「 personality 」 Very caring, loving and energetic

ξ「 About 」 Lets see, i live on my own, i am very flexible, i was hired as an aerial acrobatic, which means i am the dancer that uses the cloths way above your head. Currently i am single, and have been traveling with a carnival, at the moment i am on a break from it so that is how me and my friends got hired to do an aerial show above the crowds, but the creepy thing about all this, is i always feel some one watching me while i am in the castle, maybe it truly is haunted and the souls there are trying to kill us.

ξ「 Me Likey 」 stealing shiny things, shiny things in general

ξ「 NEHVER」 take away my shiny things!!!!!

ξ「 Outfit」 http://www.mypartyplanner.com/common...age_103248.jpg

ξ「 Mask 」

Ameika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana_M
→ISABELL DANICA ROSE

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 Rose

ξ「 Age 」18

ξ「 Birthday 」 March 14

ξ「 Sexx 」 Female

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」 Shapeshifter, were-tiger

ξ「 personality 」In a nut-shell she's a total chatter-box, even though she's kinda socially inept. Despite that she's a playful girl who's forever teasing and is quite oblivious to many, many things. She can't stand skin contact however, and is very prideful. But she can be a quiet girl who calmly watches the world from a distance, showing that she's a true gemini.

ξ「 About 」She grew up with her mom and dad, and when her mom got pregnant a second time, her parents fought. She didn't understand what sleeping with another man meant at the time. So she was very confused until she got to around fifth grade. Her mother then turned to be very cold towards, blaming her for losing her husband. Her mother died half-way through her freshman year, and since she went to a boarding school she never went home. She didn't want to face the father who rejected her.

ξ「 Me Likey 」Children, pretty clothes, new things

ξ「 NEHVER」Sour things, socks

ξ「 Outfit」Green dress

ξ「 Mask 」Green Butterfly Mask

Ana_M
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
*Ignore wings*

→Julietta Marie Zörn

ξ「 Alias(es) 」Juliet

ξ「 Age 」18

ξ「 Birthday 」 June 5th

ξ「 Sexx 」 Female

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero, but curious

ξ「 Race 」 Human

ξ「 personality 」Outgoing, quirky, a total klutz, very imaginative, very intelligent, a tad short tempered.

ξ「 About 」Julietta hails from Bonn, Germany, having moved here this past summer. Her mother died of cancer two years ago, and her father shipped her off to stay with an aunt for the time being. She’s still not adjusted to the new country and struggles with doing so, though she is extremely friendly, and is extremely interested in the supernatural.

ξ「 Me Likey 」Anything German, accents, things out of the ordinary, and gummy candy.

ξ「 NEHVER」Clowns, spiders, seeing someone getting picked on or bullied, not knowing things.

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

musikfreakx
→Danielle Collins

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 Dany, Elle, Danielle.

ξ「 Age 」19

ξ「 Birthday 」 3/15

ξ「 Sexx 」 Female

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」 Human

ξ「 personality 」She's a fun loving type of girl. Hates to be in a fight so avoids conflicts. If it comes down to it though, she'll fight. Her personality is more of an observer first, then act on what she thinks is the right course to take. Or be completely spontanious or go with the flow. Either way, it works for her.

ξ「 About 」She was born into an ordinary family, with special friends. She was always around supernatural beings so something out of the ordinary doesn't usually spook her. She's also not easily scared. She still has her parents, and lives with them.

ξ「 Me Likey 」Oreos, chocolate covered almonds, dances, music

ξ「 NEHVER」Peanut butter, being bored, cramped dead silent places

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

ascadellia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
SQUEE!!
→Gemini Starr

ξ「 Alias(es) 」Vixen .

ξ「 Age 」16

ξ「 Birthday 」 October 31st

ξ「 Sexx 」 Female

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」 Demon

ξ「 personality 」Cold,calculating,seductive and wild

ξ「 About 」Born to a higher class,the japanese Kitsune,Gemini,like most Kitsune,views herself as higher than most.She has lived alone most of her life,but prefers it that way.Gemini has always been seen as pretty,and often uses her looks and personality to tease men.Though no one would ever guess,Gemini is also a bit shy,and actually hates to think of herself before others.

ξ「 Me Likey 」Horror movies,her katana,full moons,the night sky,dancing and singing.

ξ「 NEHVER」Unintelligent people,jerks,rainy days,thunderstorms,and many other things.

ξ「 Outfit」

ξ「 Mask 」

Gemini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi
Camille Renae Hodgins

ξ「 Alias(es) 」 Cam or Cami

ξ「 Age 」21

ξ「 Birthday 」 June 5

ξ「 Sexx 」 Female

ξ「 Status 」 Hetero

ξ「 Race 」 Human

ξ「 Personality 」Camille is a friendly and sweet girl but she's frightfully clumsy.

ξ「 About 」She works here at the Sapphire Ballroom when they are hosting events as a cocktail waitress.

ξ「 Me Likey 」She likes to have fun and hear corney jokes, she likes champagne and performing arts.

ξ「 NEHVER」Never sneak up behind me, I scare easily and hate spiders!

ξ「 Outfit & Mask」

Kya Katsumi

Last edited by Ascadellia; 08-03-2011 at 03:58 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-27-2011, 02:31 AM

OPEN!!!!

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2011, 03:08 AM

((>w< Yayz!!))

Isabell walked into the ballroom, she was actually a tad bite late. It was her first time coming back to her hometown, "Father, I am going to go find some of my friends," she lied and smiled. 'None of them would be here, I'm sure.' Curtsying to her father and brother she began to mill around the huge room. It was filled with people, not paying attention and instead staring a large painting on the right wall, she bumps into someone.

"Oh dear! I apologize, my bad!" she looked at the man with a devil mask on. The mask gave her the chills, "Interesting mask, sir." Perfume filled the air, a sweet perfume that she assumed came from a very pretty woman near them. "Ah, someone's perfume is the smell of roses," she commented upon the smell that filled her nostrils.

Then realizing she was still in the presence of the man she had clumsily bumped into she blushed. "Oh! Again, I apologize for bumping into you. It was very rude of me." 'Foolish girl, rambling on to a man who you so rudely bumped into? That's very dumb!' "I am Isabell Danica Rose," she curtsied once, trying to regain some composure.

She looked up at the chandlier, the lights... and glass, the design really awed her. Suddenly her mind came up with a poem and so she whispered it as she thought it, "An angel's wings are only as light as one dreams, and an angel's voice is as sweet as one wishes. However a demon's horns are as sharp as one is clever, and a demon's smile is as false as one is silly." 'Well, it's only a beginning...'

words: 281

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-29-2011, 04:12 AM

The dark haired male had been staring at the cloths that were hanging from the ceiling, they were all types of colors and there were lights that would point to the sections that the aerial acrobatics would be at doing their thing as the guest stared up in awe, amazed at their skill. The only reason that they were there was because he had mentioned to his parents briefly that he liked how they looked and so they had gotten some for the stupid ball. He grunted as some bumped into him, his once passive gazed turned annoyed for brief second before it went back to his normal passive look, he wasn't frowning nor smiling as he took in the very green clad girl. "okay....." he said to her passively, still looking at her, he had done good to blend in until now, even wearing a hat to help hide him self from his parents, he opened his mouth to tell her who he was but decided to just give her his nickname which was easier considering he already met a few guys that like to call them self by a letter. "I am Jay......a poem?" he said to her, as passive as ever, which is one of the reasons that he hadn't found anyone yet, he wasn't emotional enough for them.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2011, 08:36 PM

When he told her his name she looked back towards him, ”... A poem?” Smiling she nodded.

”Yes, the lights above us made me think of it. If only I had a pen and paper, however! I would be able to perhaps think of what could come next.. Do you enjoy poems, Jay?” She didn't use the honorific that everyone else used, she was not in the mood for formality tonight. ”You are one to hide your emotions?” she asked, most people around them would most definitely shown their annoyance throughout her company after bumping into them and leave quickly to gossip about it.

She reached towards a waiter and grabbed a glass of champagne and sipped it whilst making a face. ”Wine has always been too strong for my liking,” she mumbled. At least she blended in a bit more now, 'One can never be not careful enough!' She glanced at her long and sharp nails, they were painted gold to go with her mask. ”Do you know when the unmasking will happen?” The mask was bothering her, made her feel confined and she truly wanted to take it off quickly! Suddenly something caught her attention, a woman who appeared to be like an exotic performer. ”Her outfit is a quite different,” Isabell mentioned about the woman with the little amount of clothing.

'Gossiping isn't something you should do!' Isabell scolded herself. 'If she hears, what if she gets offended? Ugh, you shouldn't even be saying this to another person besides her! Stupid girl.' There was no way that she could take back her words, they were already spoken and thought about. So with that she clamped her mouth shut and took another sip of champagne.

words: 287

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-30-2011, 02:16 AM

"They are just lights.....poems are poems.........i suppose i like them." Jason said to her as passive as he ever was, not really agreeing or disagreeing with her as they stood there, people milling about them. talking and laughing when they find out who is behind the masks, but no one suspected that the youngest son would have worn such a mask to his ball as his parents called it. He never wanted it but he didn't tell them that, he had just looked at them and shrugged walking off, passive about the whole thing.
"I suppose you could say that......my family says i am passive." he said to her, no emotions in his voice or eyes, just neutral in everything that he did, he even tries to avoid confrontation if he could help it but only socializing when he was basically confronted first such as being bumped into. "No.....people wear many different things." he said to her as she looked in the area that she had been looking in, he had no clue which girl she was talking about considering this was really the first time he had contract with people from the village so it was all new to him.

(welcome new people and note to everyone Maria does not walk around in her costume and if you do see her then she will be wearing this along with her mask thank you: http://www.mypartyplanner.com/common...age_103248.jpg)

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-30-2011, 02:21 AM

Julietta Marie Zoern hesitated on the front porch of the mystifying castle, biting her lip as she waited to walk in. She wasn't even sure if she should be there; she had just moved to the town a mere two weeks ago, still not adjusted to the culture of the new country. She didn't even know how she had gotten invited to the masquerade ball, but she figured it was because her Aunt Susanna lived there.

Her long, tan fingers idly played with the ruffles on her light pink dress, figdeting apprehensively. Was the dress to much? Were the ruffles a bit over the top? Nervousness had begun to set in, a factor rare for the German native. However being in a completely new setting did shake her up, and this was her first big social gathering with anyone from the town. Her aunt had called her a vision in pink, the color complimenting her cherry red hair, blue eyes, and sun kissed skin. But her aunt had to say that, she was family.

"OK, Julietta. Du schaffst das," she encouraged herself, telling herself 'you can do it', as she mentally pumped herself. Putting her corally and gold mask back over her eyes, she breathed in deep and slowly exhaled. A silver circle locket that was her mother's, a pair of silver heels, and a silver moon stone ring completed her ball outfit. A lean hand reached out and gripped the castle door, which she found and interesting and unique, prepared to open it and make her appearance at the masquerade.

Tap, tap, tap, Aiden's shoe clad feet tapped on the ground as he walked, surveying the scene. His hands were clasped behind his back, a pose common in olden times, not the modern century. He had been raised to at least appear a gentleman, after all. Bowing to a few masked ladies, watching them giggle and scurry off with their friends, he made his way to a long table strewn with foods and drinks.

"Beautiful turnout," he mumbled to himself, gripping a glass of punch he didn't need to drink. Though it wasn't a necessity seeing as he was a demon, the brunette male often enjoyed human delicacies, his favorite being anything spicy or that packed a punch. He chuckled at his own mental pun, he was drinking fruit flavored punch, and shook his head.

Tilting his masked face upward, the demon blinked and his eyes returned from fire red to a lovely forest green which popped against his silver mask. He admired the acrobatic work, and certainly didn’t mind the lack of clothing on the lean and attractive women. Grinning, he sent a woman above him but who was able to view him a wink and once again scanned the room for anyone interesting enough to talk to.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 03:14 AM

Vincent had arrived a few minutes before, and was currently watching as some people mingled. He had never been any good in conversations. They were always repetitive. Too dull for him to even try for now. He drank some of the wine that had been offered, his light green eyes looking around from behind the black mask he wore. He stood at a considerable height, around six foot eight. His hair also didn't help blend in, since it stood out so much with how dark his clothes were. He'd tied his hair back for the event, the strands that didn't, or couldn't be held around his face a little. Why he was there, he still was questioning himself on it. Maybe it was just to get out of his house. He could have just told the birthday boy's parents no. But of course, that wasn't the way he was.

Danielle rushed to the Rith mansion. Her parents had forgotten the time that it started, thus were late in taking her. Or even in being at the house to be her transportation. She'd opted to just walk there. Of course... Heels were never meant to be walked in long distances at a fast speed. Once the brown haired female arrived at the party, she immediately moved to the table with the food and drinks. She was a little flushed but thankfully still presentable. Grabbing a glass of some punch, she drank calmly, finally allowing herself to look around the place. So she had been a bit late. Better late than never.

musikfreakx

Old 07-30-2011, 03:36 AM

At last Julietta pushed open the door, gasping when she saw the beautiful interior of the castle. It was something out of this world, contrasting with the medieval feel of the exterior. Crystal chandeleirs, a beautiful stair case, and extremely expensive looking furniture and decorations made up the lavish home. Julietta simply stood in the door way, long wavy locks of red hair trailing lightly over her shoulders.

Once she regained her composure, the new girl slid around others who were dancing and idly chatting, catching a few curious stares. She held her dress at the sides as she moved, to keep from getting too fidgety. She wouldn't know what to do with her hands anyway. Standing at the corner of the room, the German once again asked herself why she was there. She knew no one save for her aunt, and her naturally fiery tendrils made her stick out like a sore thumb.

A waiter stopped in front of her, aheming to get her attention. Coming back down to earth, away from her thoughts, she offered him a friendly smile and looked at the bubbling champagne on the platter he held up to her. "Ja.... Um... Thanks to you," she said, struggling with her English. She had learned at a young age to speak English, but she didn't use it often. At least until she moved here, and even then her and her autn had conversed in their native dialect to one another. Making a confused face, the waiter strolled off.

Raising an eyebrow at the beverage, not sure of what it was exactly, Julietta hesitantly rose the glass to her face and took a sip. She yanked her head back as she felt bubbles in her nose (a signal that it was an expensive and lavish wine), surprise written on her delicate features. Glancing around, she hoped no one noticed her odd encounter with the alcoholic drink.

Aiden had since looked away from the acrobats, eyes swivelling the room. He had come to the ball to have a little... fun, at least that's what he called it. Deviousness played in his eyes and he turned to refill his punch, enjoying the sweet flavor that glided down his throat. The punch itself was spiked with alcohol, but of course, giving it a bubbly and giddy taste.

As he turned on his heel, Aiden's expression perked as he watched a brunette who had seen hurrying in arrive at the table. Walking in front of her, the punch being right beside her was a good excuse to make a move, the demon offered an ever so charming smile. His grin was pearly and white, nearly perfect as he looked over the beautiful brunette.

"Well hello there miss," he said to her in a velvety rich voice which rumbled from his throat. He bowed to her and gently took her free hand, letting his lips lay a delicate kiss on it.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 05:08 AM

The punch did feel a little different as she drank, probably someone had added some alcohol. She wasn't worried about it. Apparently she'd inherited a high enough tolerance for the spirits to not make a fool of herself in public events. It wasn't strong so she as able to tolerate the taste. The room was very nicely decorated, as expected from the Roth family. She'd snapped out of her thoughts when she saw someone in front of her. Paying closer attention, it was a male in a black and red suit. Looking a little surprised at him, she smiled back lightly in response. If not for the glass in hand, she would've curtsied. Instead she gave the silver masked man a small inclination of her head. "Hello. I'm not in the way, am I?" she asked, considering she was standing in front of a few of the dishes and drinks.

Vince almost chuckled, having seen a red head looking surprised at the wine. Apparently she didn't expect it. Glancing around once again, he almost sighed. He was going to have to socialize at some point or another. Might as well try now and hopefully have some fun while at the party. Making his way over to the girl, he offered a smile. "There are other types of beverages, if wine isn't your taste." He said, glancing down at her.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 07-30-2011 at 08:09 PM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2011, 06:37 AM

"I suppose you could say that... my family says I am passive," Jay told her. She could understand how he was passive. Isabell on the other hand, knew she was a bit of the opposite. "No... People wear many different things." Nodding she looked around again but couldn't find her.

"That is true indeed, but now I think I may have let my imagination run off with me, oh dear." She placed a fake smile for a few seconds then shed it. 'How is one supposed to get accustomed to life like this? And why did they invite so many people?' Shaking her head gently at her thoughts she took another sip, the small glass wasn't even half-way finished when she asked a waiter to throw it out for her. Isabell thought that it would be rude to leave Jay, even if he didn't mind but what if he did? Her mind was in turmoil with confusion on many different things.

"One never knows how good they have it until they give it up.." The quote slipped from her mouth without a second's hesitance. 'He didn't answer my question, I guess he may not know then?' Isabell was still unsure about when she was allowed to take off her mask and for a second she untied it and held it up over her eyes with her hand. "What is your favorite thing in the world Jay?" the eighteen year-old girl turned towards the sire next to her and looked up at him curiously, she might as well learn something about him that was definite.

((Here's a tip, next time you have an extra outfit that your character isn't going to be seen in right away, make that a note in the profile. It'll confuse others MUCH less. Goes for anyone, really.))

Words: 264

musikfreakx

Old 07-30-2011, 08:25 PM

Wrinkling up her nose, Julietta sniffed and tried to get the feeling of bubbles out of her nose. Glancing up, the girl's cheeks lit up furiously as she saw a blond male, much taller than her, smiling down at her. She gawked for a moment, embarrassed that her escapade with the drink had been noticed.

Clearing her throat, Julietta tried to find her words, struggling to make a coherent sentence in her mind before saying it aloud. "Um, ja. I... drinked it and... uh, bubbles," her words were strung together, unknowingly using the wrong term of "drink", and she furrowed her brow, slapping herself in the forehead. 'uh bubbles'? Really, Julietta?, she scolded herself. Taking another breath, she tried again.

"Didn't expect the bubbles," her accent was thick and she laughed at how her words sounded. Sticking out her hand, she peered up at him. Though she was tall, a long five foot nine most women would kill for, and she was hearing heels that boosted her to a lovely five foot eleven and a half, the male still towered over her. "Julietta Zörn," she introduced herself, her cheeks still the color of roses.

"Of course not," Aiden replied with his flirtatious smile. Standing back at his full height of six foot four, he looked down at the brunette, though he couldn't see much of her face because of the mask. "I'm Aiden Deveraux," he said to her in his deep voice, setting his empty glass down on the long beverage and food table.

Looking around the intricate decor of the home, Aiden couldn't say he wasn't impressed. The family was very obviously loaded, and it was the perfect setting for Aiden's less than innocent plans.Letting out a quiet puff of air, he made a mental layout of the floor plan of the house, having already explored at least somewhat. It could come in handy later, though being as powerful as he happened to be it most likely wouldn't be needed. Still, could never be too safe, he thought to himself before lowering his green gaze back to the brunette.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 09:58 PM

Vince chuckled lightly. It was amusing to hear her fumble with her words. Clearly the girl wasn't well versed with English. But she did understand it. Maybe she just rarely used it. Or was still learning. This type of thing was not something new to him. But it never got old to listen to. People had different ways of saying things. He shook her hand, a light smirk on his lips. "Well, miss Zörn, I am Vincent Bloodroe. Vince for short."

After introducing himself, he let her hand go. "So, would you care for something non-bubbly?" He asked, teasing her. He knew it was probably a small pain to look up at him, but his height was one of the things he could not change.

Danielle almost blushed but managed to keep it down. Instead, she gave him a soft smile. This one was more friendly, less unsure. "I am glad." Now she didn't have to worry about being in the way. Taking another sip of the punch, she nodded. "My name's Danielle Collins. It's nice to meet you." she replied, looking up at him. She didn't seem bothered by his height. She herself stood at a normal five foot seven without heels. Her heels gave her only three inches more. If she had not walked to the castle, she might have opted for a bigger boost. But considering she walked, she wanted to go for a bit of comfort. Not a risk of a sprained ankle. "Do you know the Roths?" she asked curiously.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 07-30-2011 at 10:05 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-30-2011, 10:34 PM

Julietta shook his hand back, still beaming up at him. His height wasn't so bad, even though she did have to her crane her neck to peer up at him. She liked it when guys were taller than her anyways. "Glad to.... make you," the redhead responded, but her words didn't sound right. Her eyes widened as she realized her error. "Woops, meant meet," she said with a giggle, her soprano voice light and sweet sounding.

Just as her blush faded, it returned when he brought up drinks again. She grinned, her pinks lips curling up and revealing a dimple on the left side of her cheek. "Yes, please," she replied, her mask held in place by a black band that went around the back of her head. "Are you known with the Raths?" She said, unaware she had not only messed up the family's name, but said known instead of friends or acquaintances.

"Ah, but the pleasure is all mind," Aiden said with a wink from behind his almost completely face covering mask. His hands once again clasped behind his back in an old timey manner, one he did subconsciously. At her next question, he hid a frown and kept his expression stoic. There was old blood between the two families, and it wasn't the good kind either. Aiden knew he most likely would not be welcomed if the family knew he was there, but he hadn't revealed his identity to them yet.

Coming out of his thoughts, the male faked a smile. "Yes, by old blood," he explained, which wasn't a lie at all. It was in fact the truth, but it wasn't the whole truth. But why should he mention the bad tension between the two families? He was enjoying himself, even though his real fun had yet to begin.

"And you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with his question. She seemed like a normal girl, human of course, and he figured she at least semi knew the family, but that was only an assumption.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-31-2011, 04:02 AM

"Imagination....." Jason mumbled back to her after she had mentioned her's has run off on her, he looked blankly around them to try and find it for her it seemed before he looked back down at her with that same passive face that he had before, clearly something was wrong with him or he was naturally that way.
Quote:
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
he recited to her from a book he had read on Theodore Roosevelt, he figured since she was saying quotes that he should say at lest one back to her even if it did sound weird coming from a passive person.
Jason thought about her question about his favorite thing in the world, it took him a few minutes before he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, things i guess." he said finally, he never really thought about it that much, he just accepted what his family says is his favorite things even though they may not truly be his favorite things. Which shows how passive he is, considering he would just accept things about him self that he didn't know even if they weren't true at all. There seemed to be a very faint glow behind his left shoulder as he moved about, shifting slightly, even talking to someone seemed to make the glow appear some before disappearing.

(thank you for the tip/advice but normally when someone hasn't introduce a character yet it means it isn't time to introduce them or that they are either too sick or busy to do so at the time :) but i will try to be more forward with my posts :) thank you once more :) )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-31-2011, 04:07 AM

Gemini arrived at the mansion in the shadows.Looking about,she silently wondered at the beauty of the place."Truly amazing..." she mumbled,and stepped from the shadows.Her gown hindered her slightly,and she cursed under her breath."I hate wearing these things.Why do events like this have to be so dressy? It's troublesome,truly." she said.Gemini walked in the door and saw how many people were already there.Her eyes widened behind her mask,and she took a deep breath.Walking further in,Gemini began to mingle.A waiter passed with drinks,but she didn't take one.She had always despaired at alchohol,it made her sick.Give her a glass of milk any day.There were quite a few good-looking men there,though she couldn't see through thier masks.This should be interesting...I wonder if I'll find any suitable men here for myself? She thought as she walked through the crowd,admiring the splendor of the room.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-31-2011, 04:23 AM

Vince laughed lightly, raising an eyebrow at her mistake. "It is fine. I've heard worse." he assured the girl. "You're German?" he asked, since her accent was yet again, very heavy. Not heavy enough that he didn't understand. But enough to know where she was from if one knew accents. He smirked, motioning to the table. He didn't say anything about her mistake about the family's name. It was a simple mistake. "Then allow me to escort you there. As for the Roths, yes. I've known them for quite a while now." he replied, almost having wanted to make a face. He was on slightly rocky terms with them. But they would help each other out at times. So, it was a give and take relationship.

"Old blood?" she asked, looking what she could of his face over. The man had some handsome features, but that was not what she was paying attention to. she was more or less trying to see if he was hiding anything. He had gotten a bit black for a moment but.. She had no reason to suspect anything. It didn't seem like one, so she gave a small smile. "I see. I know the younger daughters of the family. Friends of them so, had to come." she explained. They had invited her to the castle for the party. She was one of the few humans that actually hung around the Roth family willingly. She glanced around again, not seeing any of the others that she knew.

musikfreakx

Old 07-31-2011, 04:50 AM

Julietta returned the laugh and nodded. "Ja. I moved here eh, two weeks ago," she said, her w sounding like a v because of her accent, not to mention that was how the pronounced it in Germany. She studied him closely, wondering how he looked behind the mask.

Her curiosity stopped when he talked again and she grinned happily, glad she was at least mingling with one person at the social event. She was actually quite friendly, but being around such a large group of people that she didn't know did have a way of putting her on pins and needles. It made her extremely self concious, not to mention a bit antsy.

"Oh, sure. Close friends oder what?" She asked, mixing in the German word for "or" in her sentence. It was a habit she couldn't help, and she glided to the beverage table with Vincent.

"Mhm," Aiden replied, not going into detail. He didn't mind that his response was as vague as it was. Why should he give away all of his secrets now, anyways? It was pointless to him. He would either tell her later or she would find out on her own. There was also the chance she would never find out at all.

"That is very... interesting. In a good way," he replied and flashed her his pearly whites. As the girl glanced around, the demon did as well. His eyes locked on a blond girl in a red dress, and as he stared at her he knew instantly that she was a demon. She seemed quite familiar as well, not uncommon between demons.

He watched her, trying to place his finger on who she was. With a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, a move that would simply look as if he were rolling or stretching his bones, he decided he would find out before the night would end.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-01-2011, 02:03 AM

Maria had finished fixing her hair, leaving it down, she just had to put some product in it so that it wouldn't get tangled up as she was high above the crowd, leaving her long wavy hair down as she pulled her outfit on, finally pulling on her silver and black mask. She sighed heavily as she looked at her self in the mirror, pulling the mask back off as she put lotion onto her self so that way the cloth would move over her skin easier. She had been walking around earlier to see what type of crowed that they would be having and where all the cloth is hanging at so that she would get a good idea of what type of area that she was going to have to work with along with what to avoid.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-01-2011, 02:56 AM

Gemini walked around aimlessly,admiring the cloth hanging from the ceiling.Another waiter walked by with water,and she took some.It was quite too warm for her taste,but otherwise she was enjoying herself.Her blood red hair seemed to float around her as she walked,and her tail waved gracefully.Her ears twitched every so often,reacting to sounds around the room.Closing her eyes for a moment,Gemini took a deep breath through her nose,smelling out who in the room was of non-human blood.It seemed as if there were other demons,but no fox demons."In a place like this,there should be more Kitsune.It would liven the room by a reasonable margin." She said to herself.Suddenly,her ears perked up.She was being watched.Another demon? She nodded to herself.Looking around,she spotted the man looking at her.What have we here? A man,and a handsome one at that... She thought.

Last edited by Gemini; 08-01-2011 at 02:58 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 06:18 AM

"I see. That would explain why your accent is heavy. But your english is good enough." Vince said, smirking lightly as he led her to the table. Listening to her question, he thought about it. "Something like that. It is a love-hate relationship, but we are friendly enough." That sounded about right. No need to elaborate on it and risk boring her. He grabbed a glass of a non-alcoholic beverage for her, and a glass of wine for himself. "Here you are. So, you are living by yourself?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her curiously.

He couldn't imagine that it would be easy for someone to be living alone in an entirely different country. A social gathering like this would help her assimulate with the guests. She seemed like someone that could fit in. Unless she didn't like anything unnatural. If so, it would become quite a problem. There were many supernatural beings around that mingled with the humans.

She nodded lightly, not bothering to ask him to elaborate. She barely knew Aiden. To pry into it would be quite nosey. The brunette would just have to ask at a better time. Smiling, she shrugged. "Thank you. Most would have probably been surprised, considering the stories that circle this place." Some which were true, others were just falsehood. Danielle wanted to ask if the man was human or not. He didn't seem mortal. He had an air about him that she couldn't really peg. "I am sorry if this is prying, but.. You are not really human, are you?" she asked softly. As to not alert anyone else of the question. Sometimes others were touchy about people finding out. But she was a naturally curious girl.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 07:59 PM

((Actually, I just realized how snappish that seemed. O_O My apologies for that, even if it didn't bother you. You're doing quite brilliant and yes, I can see that side. (: ))
"Do what you can, with what you ever, where you are." A quote she's heard once or twice before. However, Isabell couldn't place a finger onto where she had it heard it, or whom she had heard it from. Perhaps she read it somewhere? There are many possibilities.

"I don't know, things I guess." 'So he has none, as of late?' She looked up at him for a second then looked out towards a painting, and a smile formed on her lips.

"Ah, since it's crowded you don't mind conversing else where? Even if it's off closer to one of the windows! But it's fine if you'd rather not move," for some reason it seemed people were just all over the place except for closer to the windows, except for a few groups of girls. "This season seems to be floating by rather quickly, however it seems colder here than down south." She placed her arms around herself to demonstrate, then laughed softly at herself since it really wasn't that cold. It felt nice, like after a rainfall in the springtime.

words: 181