Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 AM

The military is on the verge of taking control. The country of Verin is split into two, and the sides are are causing the people harm. They must make a desicion, to stand with the military or be controlled. However, when the people are not what they seem or who they seem, things get to be more complicated. Two soldiers are lost within the wilderness, and the resistance are after them, will they be able to work together? Or will they become just another fatality of war.

Positions:
Upper Verin Military: Kiyoto
Lower Verin Military: Evergreen Goddess
Resistance: (optional) Pm if interested in playing this add on character o.o

Name: Vincent Kain
Side: Upper Military
Appearance:
Info: He grew up in the military, and never really knew any better. He is sixteen, and a kind but cocky person. He loves adventure, and taking a chance. He is known to be daring and slightly crazy.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 09-12-2011 at 05:01 AM..

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-12-2011, 04:56 AM

Name: Hawkeye Pierce
Side: Lower Verin Military
Appearance:
Info: He grew up around talk of the military and so he became interested at a young age. He is fourteen, and a pretty silent person. He never talks to anybody and will only talk if he has to give an order. He likes to spend most of his day reading in his room and loves to relax.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 09-12-2011 at 04:58 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-12-2011, 03:38 PM

Hawkeye walked through his house looking for a book he was reading. "Where is it?!" he said to himself as he threw himself on the floor and checked under the couches and beds. "Hmmm..." he said and sighed as he finally found it underneath the coffee table in the living room. "How did you get there?" he asked the book and chuckled. Hawkeye left to his room and placed the book on his bed and grabbed his uniform then left to shower. He loved wearing his uniform...it made him feel superior to everyone else...even to the Upper Verin Military. When he was out of the shower he left to the kitchen and began to make himself something to eat while he waited for the day to really begin.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 08:24 PM

Vincent walked down one of the halls to the base. He had been there since midnight the night before. A slight smile plays on his lips and he chuckles ass he looks through one of the glass windows at an interrogation going on. "Such...distasteful methods" he shrugs "but tis not my problem". He continued down the hall to an office and walks in. It was his office, his name printed across the plaque on the door. He sits at the simple chair behind the desk and puts his feet up. "General Vincent Kain" He laughs again "has a nice ring to it". He leans back and looks up at the ceiling "but soon I will be colonel and then Fuier". He smiles and closes his eyes for a quick nap.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-12-2011, 09:04 PM

"What should I do now?" he asked himself as he washed the dishes he was using. "Hmmm I think I'll read my book for a while before going to the base..." he said and ran to his room. He plopped down on his bed and sighed as he left reality and entered the world of pirates in his book. He smiled as he read and read quiet a few pages before he tore his eyes from the book and headed over to the base and stopped. "Wait a minute...what am I going to do when I get there...Undergo training right!" he said to himself and continued walking to the base. When he got to the base, his commander looked at him and sighed. "You're late again." he said. "Sorry...I didn't hear the alarm Sir..." he said and saluted. "Get to work boy...you have an obstacle course to get through." he ordered. Hawkeye jumped and ran off to get to work.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 09:08 PM

Vincent was amused, this day was getting better and better for him. He stands and walks out down to the hall. He got a cup of coffee and stirs within it a few sugars. This afternoon he would be going with the caravan, it would be interesting.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Hawkeye soon finished the course in thirty minutes and was yelled at. Apparently they had to do it in fifteen minutes to satisfy the commander. "I see...I'm sorry I'll try to be faster next time Sir..." he said and walked away sadly. "Where are you going Hawkeye?" asked the commander. "Home sir...to get some water." he said quietly. The commander shook his head and pointed to the course. "You ain't going home until you finish the course in fifteen minutes soldier!" he ordered. Hawkeye groaned quietly and ran through the course again as fast as he could.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 09:37 PM

The troop was soon almost ready to go. Vincent looked over the paperwork and smiled. "This is going to be fun" he says, they were planning a strike on the others in the lower Verin military. He smiles and tosses the file to one of the other officers before walking over to one of the tanks. "Time to get this show on the road" he laughs.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-12-2011, 09:54 PM

Hawkeye sighed when he was done. He walked to his commander who only sent him back. Hawkeye went through the course a third and fourth time before the commander told him he did it in fifteen minutes and was free to go drink some water. "Get back here when you're done though, we're going for a jog." he explained. Hawkeye nodded and sighed as he walked home. When he got home he drank a lot of water and went to the restroom then took a short nap on the coush before returning to his commander.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 09:57 PM

The caravan rolled down the toad towards the lower part of the country. Vincent smiled he felt an electric like thrill pulsing through him at the moment. The thought of battle, of showing what he could do this was going to be wuite the day.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-12-2011, 10:03 PM

"Okay boys you know the trail, go jog it and come right back here for lunch!" ordered the commander. "Yes Sir!" they responded and began to jog through the well known trail. Hawkeye had no friends so he stayed in the back and followed them all through the trail. His legs were getting tired but he pushed himself to go on.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 AM

The caravan neared the base of the other military. Vincent smiled this was going to be fun. His side of the military more advanced and specialized would have no trouble with this little...Negotiation. He laughs and looks at the military base ahead. "Showtime" he calls to the men. They cheer slightly ready for action.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-13-2011, 04:03 AM

His group of soldiers still continued to run up the path and through the woods. It took them about an Hour before they returned back to their commander. Hawkeye was dying of how sore his legs felt, but he liked and hated that feeling. He looked around as they were allowed to relax and sighed as he sat down on the floor and watched the clouds roll by.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-14-2011, 09:37 PM

A loud crash sounds, as the tank easily crashes through the gate. Hopping down from his, Vincent smiles this place would soon be theirs. It was only going to serve as taking him one step closer to his goal of moving up in the military. He laughs a bit seeing the soldiers of the base begin to rush around caught off guard.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-15-2011, 03:20 AM

Hawkeye heard a loud crash and saw a tank come rolling into their base. "What the hell?!" he gasped and stood there frozen, unsure of what to do. "Defend the base!" cried their commander. All the guys in his group nodded and ran off to do just that while Hawkeye remained staring at the large tank in front of him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-19-2011, 03:11 AM

The tank advanced. Vincent laughed watching the men run about. It was uselett to try and fire at it the tank's skin to tough. He looks over his eyes falling on a boy who seemed to be mezmerized by the tank.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-19-2011, 03:30 PM

Hawkeye just stared at the tank since it was his first time seeing one that moved. He soon snapped out of it when someone nudged his shoulder. "Hey Hawkeye! You have to help us bring that tank down!" said a soldier. Hawkeye sighed and shook his head. "I don't think we can take it down Sir..." he said as he locked eyes with a man watching him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-23-2011, 01:47 AM

He smiled. Children...they were using kids now. He laughs a bit to himself. He was young himself, but not compared to this boy it was a bit say. He takes out his whip and runs a handd along the length of it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-23-2011, 01:29 PM

Hawkeye gulped at the sight of the man's whip and took out his own for some reason. He then turned to the soldier beside him and shook his head. "What are we going to do Sir? We don't have what it takes to take that tank down...he have to run away or surrender..." he said quietly. He was so scared right now and wished he could just go back home...but he knew that it wasn't going to happen.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-11-2011, 06:10 PM

Vincent smiled. He hops down from the tank. He noticed a soldier running towards him. With a simple lift and crack of his whip, it went around the soldiers neck. "So bold, to bad" he pulls knocking the man over.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-11-2011, 06:14 PM

Hawkeye met the man's gaze in fear and frowned. "I...I have to go home...." he said. "No! You have to stay and defend the base!" yelled the solider. "There is nothing we can DO sir!" said Hawkeye as he looked at the man the had come from the tank.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-11-2011, 09:54 PM

Vincent looked at the boy who wanted to leave. "Go on boy run along home" he says.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-12-2011, 04:20 PM

"No! I'm not going to be a coward anymore...I am not leaving without a fight!" he said and glared at the man.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2011, 07:49 PM

Vincent smiles and takes a step forward. "Well then boy come at me and make this day worth while" He laughs again and watches him. He was having fun and this boy was only making it better for him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-12-2011, 07:54 PM

Hawkeye frowned and stepped back. What was he going to do? He didn't have any weapon except a whip...but so did this man. "What do you want!" he asked.