kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2014, 01:12 PM

((Cheers to that! I like this thread. I'm fully willing to play a villain - and, you know, a talking role, oops - if more characters/strife is needed.))

Loki twitched ever slightly under the calming hand, but forced herself to act like a feline and nudged his hand a bit, as if begging for her ears to be scratched. If the elders could see me now...especially the chief, he'd... She clenched her jaw and pushed the man from her mind. It wouldn't do to dwell. Survival calls for it, she decided.

At the girl's complaints, Loki's eyes narrowed, which she hid behind a yawn. Given the lack of domestic animal scent, she assumed she was being sent off to another task, and the only pressing one was the fire happily thriving in the forest. Her tail swished anxiously as she watched the girl depart; she would have gone to help if she had any sort of hand with fire. As it was, the elements weren't her specialty. Apart from relieving herself on the flames, she wouldn't be much help. Instead she continued to sit as a guard and wait for the next move.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-27-2014, 08:18 PM

(I can't really post in here at the moment)

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 01-27-2014, 10:40 PM

((Yeah, Graxdon1: we need you here!))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-20-2014, 04:22 AM

(guess ge isn't showing)