Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2008, 10:55 AM

with time off coming round the bend in a few weeks I decided it would be best to post this now rather than later.

Looking for free art of yourself, or you OC? have a character that belongs to a story or a site that just can't seem to get recognition? well this is your opportunity to post and request for your avatars to either inspire me, or feature in my manga, and to have your OCs also in my manga.

FAQ:

WHAT?! you're stealing my character?!

no way, I wouldn't do that. What I would do, however, is when the manga is posted on the internet to name all OC characters featuring on the page and who they belong to, including (if given) a link to any sites or galleries or persons who own them

Can I request for my friend's OC to feature in the manga?

eh...best to ask their permission first

When/where/will I see this manga?

in the next post I will supply a PM alert list where you can either state whether you wish to be alerted as to when the manga comes online and/or when your OC/avatar is featured on a page, and a link to said page.

Will you include everyone?

I'm afraid that as the artist I am free to refuse to draw characters/avatars I feel do not fit within scenes or my manga

What are you offering?

Your character/avatar to be in my manga as an extra. either as miscellaneous members of crowds or standing behind select characters

Is this really free?

donations are always welcome and inspire me however money is not required to put your avatar/character in my manga and favouratism is not based on mene financial situations

the FAQ is subject to change.

#1: intro
#2: PM alert list
#3: form
#4: examples

Last edited by Seriah; 10-12-2008 at 11:10 AM..

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2008, 10:58 AM

THE PM ALERT LIST

this is a list of all people who wish to be alerted as to when either the manga or the manga page featuring their character/avatar comes onto the internet. I'm afraid I will have to ask all those who wish to be credited for their characters/avatars to be put on this list as I am human and bound to make mistakes. I wish for those to want and deserve credit to get the proper credit due, and ask that they view the page/s with their OC's/avatars information to ensure everything is correct

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2008, 11:03 AM

THE FORM

this form is subject to change in the future

Name*:
OC/Avatar name/s you wish to feature in the manga*:
short (<250 words) description of your character/s:
do you wish to be credited (and therefore on PM alert list)*:
if not, do you want simple credit? (a character on this page belongs to___)*:
any character references (post links not pictures to keep length of pages short)*:

FOR PM ALERT LIST (fill out this form as well as the one above)

does your character belong to a book/manga/internet/etc. series you wish to have named*:
does this have a site? (if so, include)*:
do you want your menewsha/gaia/online name to be known? (if so, which one?)*:
any extra information you wish to include:

* means compulsory things to include

Last edited by Seriah; 10-12-2008 at 11:28 AM..

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2008, 11:10 AM

RESERVED POST:
story summary to be filled in later

YOU MAY BEGIN DISCUSSING THIS THREAD/FILLING OUT FORMS/ASKING ME QUESTIONS

Last edited by Seriah; 10-13-2008 at 02:52 AM..

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2008, 02:52 AM

people can post their requests now o.o;;

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2008, 10:55 PM

how about...NOW!

Ramble.Corset
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2008, 06:23 AM

no one replied yet? D: