sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 10:50 PM

~| Welcome to Ghost Caracal's Birthday Gala |~

I came to be in this world on December 28th, 21 year ago. And although I do not think of it very much most of the time, I have noticed people tend to pay attention to this particular number so, in the last moment, I decided to host a party in my honor. As it would not be very much of party if it was only one day long, it will run till the end of event!

To entertain my guests (and myself), I will hold some games and contests, with chance to win prizes, of course! Read more on that below. Participation in them is not required and you can simply hang around, snack and chat! It will make a purrsome kitty.

Before that, I would like to lay down some simple rules:
  • Don't be rude or racist in any form
  • Don't complain about my contests
  • Have fun

Last edited by sadrain; 12-28-2014 at 09:58 PM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 10:50 PM

~| Party Attire aka Avatar Contest |~
I would like to see what creative outfits my guests come up with for my birthday ball. So, I decided to host a contest for most interesting and theme fitting one! What is the theme you may wonder? Why, ball in palace on clouds, of course! I am caracal that tames clouds, after all. Just don't forget to ping me to your entries!

~| Prizes |~

1st place: Desert Hideaway
2nd place: Imperial Lucky Cat
3rd place: To be updated

Everyone who enters will earn something.

~| Entry Form|~

HTML Code:
[b][size=3]I have arrived [strike]Your Majesty[/strike]! [/size][/b][size=3][/size]

[b]My outfit:[/b] Entry's image
[b]My name:[/b] Your username
[b]About me:[/b] Feel free to add description of your persona, how you spend your time in my gala and what gifts you bring. I might award bonus points for this!
~| Entries |~

I have arrived Your Majesty!

My outfit:
My name: Mysticeyes2987
About me: I have come with incense to help your palace smell good. And of course lots of chocolate cake :3 I spend my time talking with the birthday Girl, Sadrain! As well as friends, having a good time with laughs and fun and dancing!

My outfit: =)
My name: GummyBearKisses=)
About me: Feel free to add description of your persona, how you spend your time in my gala and what gifts you bring. I might award bonus points for this! HAPPY BIRTHDAY =) I brought you a purrrrfect gift meowviouslly wrapped in pawsome paper=) Mind it having a few claw marks and hairs in the paper and tape and missing a few ribbons because well it kinda wrapped itself for say =) Please open it right away because it needs lots of TLC and well umm AIR lol ~meow meow purrr~ >[^x^]<

My outfit:
My name: Midian
About me: I'm just here to throw around pretty flowers and hugs to everyone. I'm not really the life of the party, but I do like to try and make people smile!

My outfit:
My name:star2000shadow
About me: I bring the gift of birthday music, breaking out the old instruments to sing a rousing happy birthday song to the birthday girl. after all what birthday is complete without the Happy birthday song?

My outfit:
My name: SuperZombiePotatoe
About me: Wow, we're so high up we're practically walking on the clouds! I can tell you, I didn't know what to expect when I got your invitation, but I certainly didn't expect this. Way to go all out! I've just returned from holiday in Merkhet. Best decision I've ever made. The place is so beautiful! I took loads of pictures, so I'll show them to you a bit later. I was also freaking out, because I couldn't think of an outfit to were for this party. I had some jewellery and this skirt, but all my dresses were short and didn't match. Thank God I decided to visit this Merkheti bazaar, where I found this beautiful robe. I fell in love the moment I saw it and it matched my jewellery, so bonus! I think I may be part magpie. Shiney!! Okay, I'll shut up now. I've brought you some roses (I hope you like rose ) and I hope you like your giftie. There may or may not be a kittie calendar in there among other fluffy things. You're welcome! All that being said, have an awesome birthday and eat tons of cake

My outfit:
My name: Ivvy
About me: I come bearing the gift of angel fire for my dear friend Rainy on her 21st day of birthing. So that she may use it to call on the angels whenever she is in need of help or friendship. I shall spend my time at her grand gala dancing among the clouds and singing songs till the sun rises.

My outfit:
My name: Eastriel
About me: Here I am Princess Sadrain, in your Cloud Crystal Palace, wearing my best ballgown for your birthday celebrations. *Curtseys*

My outfit:
My name: Mnemosyne
About me: The night sky couldn't pass up a wondrous event such as this! The sadone's day of birth? All of the most special of people would be there! So she dawned her best clothes and shimmied on in. <3

My outfit:
My name: XoGIZMOoX ^.^
About me: I'm Gizzie the CLOUDwn (cloud clown) I bring you the gift of giant magic flowers and face painting \ temp tattoo art and my invisible marshmallows kitty does tricks ^.^

My outfit:
My name: Nephila
About me: Hello Miss Princess! So sorry I'm late. I brought some lovely smelling flowers from the lands below so it took me a little longer to get here. I hope your having a great party so far.

My outfit:
My name: Liztress
About me: I bring to you: a bear, one that's fur is soft and warm and loves to bring a smile to your face. He is a special breed and only thrives on love and happiness. And did I mention, he's quite playful.

My outfit:
My name: Dystopia
About me: A party in the clouds on a cool winter night. What need do you have for decorations? You have the gentle snowfall and the clouds themselves surrounding your guests, including this one who dressed to match the beautiful night sky with a touch of aurora.

My outfit:
My name: Kristen Olsen
About me: I am the Spirit of Winter and I've come to bring you lovely snow for your birthday.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by sadrain; 01-03-2015 at 12:56 AM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 10:51 PM

~| Gift Table aka Creativity Contests |~
I adore creative things that appeal to my pride so I thought, it would be nice to see what hidden talents my gala guests have. So, I welcome you to join writing and drawing contests.

~| Writing Contest |~

The themes are birthdays, birthday balls, New Year, cats and other such nice things. It can be short story or a poem, whatever you'd like!

It depends how much interest I receive, but for now all themes will be judged together. If I gain enough interest, I may split them apart and each will receive their own prize list.

Oh, and you have to ping me to your entries!

~| Prizes |~

1st place: Book of Daydreams
2nd place: Rocking out Rockstar

~| Entry Form|~

HTML Code:
[b][size=3]I have brought you a gift [strike]Your Majesty[/strike]! [/size][/b][size=3][/size]
[b]My entry:[/b]
~| Entries |~

I have brought you a gift Your Majesty!
My entry: Stars dotted the sky as the clock chimed the passing of the midnight hour. Another year come and gone. Dancing across the billowy clouds joy on her face a gathering was to take place. A grand ball gala would bring together all of her friends to celebrate the night away. The sweet sound of strings and keys billowed up into the air as the ballroom filled with decadently dressed guests prepared to live it up. The birthday girl of honor descended her fluffy throne of clouds to join her friends. Her ears twitched with excitement as she greeted them all, her tail swishing playfully back and forth before she ponced into the thick of it all. Loosing herself to the music she danced and gilded laughter filled the room, reaching as far as the heavens. Truly this would be a day of birthing to remember.

I have written you a cat/birthday poem!

My entry:

If Cats Celebrated Birthdays

If cat's celebrated birthdays,
I think there'd be a fuss,
I think there'd be claws and paws amok,
Of your favourite Kitty-Puss!

Let us start with streamers,
Or to cats, wiggly paper-prey,
Surrounded vases and ornaments,
Which will go astray?

Now on to balloons,
Helium or hand blown,
Surrounded by cats with razor sharp claws,
They're bound to explode!

Now Birthday cards are another thing,
I think will go to waste,
For cats love to curl up on paper and card,
Marking it as their place!

Finally let us think of party blowers and horns,
The vuvuzela of dread to cats,
The harbringer of distress,
One blow from one of those bad boys....

And oh no!
You've lost all your guests!!!!!

~| Art Contest |~

If you wish, you may draw me something. It could be a cat, flowers or one of my avatars (whatever I have at that moment or one of these). And you will have to ping me to your entry.

~| Prizes |~

1st place: Tome of Nightmares
2nd place: Mad Monk

~| Entry Form|~

HTML Code:
[b][size=3]I have brought you a gift [strike]Your Majesty[/strike]! [/size][/b][size=3][/size]

~| Entries|~

My entry: I make pixel art so I made you a birthday cake but Yumeh found it :0

My name: XoGIZMOoX

My entry: I drewed you pictchurrrr. In all its disgusting MS paint goodness.

My entry:

I bring you the gift of lick the screen kitty and a happy chibi dance rainy a picture of perfection in Lilac.

Last edited by sadrain; 12-29-2014 at 11:31 AM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

~| Participation Gifts |~
I have recently come to have assortment of various items and I think giving them to my active party goers could be very fitting way to part with them. So, I will have multiple page prizes and random people chatting may also receive random donations from me!

~| Page Prizes |~

I will pick one person via randomizer every 5 or 10 pages (the more pages we get, the more frequent prizes will be) to pick something from prize pool. It is to be updated, but there will be various commons and some EIs.

Some pages, every poster on the page may be told to pick from the pool.

~| Prize Pool |~

Commons
and more.

Added on 29th December

(There are still more that will be added either today or tomorrow)

If we ever reach page (30 done) page 40, lucky winner will receive choice from

EIs
x2 (more may be added later)

~| Raffle |~

I decided I would host a raffle so I could give away even MORE items! The prizes are still subject to change (to have more added, most likely).

If you would like to buy a ticket, send me a PM with donation, telling me how many you want to buy (and for who, if you're purchasing for someone else). You can buy up to 20 tickets in each set. One ticket costs 50 g.

~| Prize Pool |~

Set 1
(Purity Wings generously donated by Mnemosyne)

Ticket holders

Eastriel: 20 tickets
Cora: 20 tickets
Liztress: 5 tickets

Set 2

Ticket holders

Eastriel: 20 tickets
star2000shadow: 9 tickets
Mnemosyne: 20 tickets
Cora: 20 tickets
Listress: 5 tickets

Last edited by sadrain; 01-02-2015 at 01:17 AM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

~| Guest Book |~
If you wish, you can leave me a message!

HTML Code:
[b][size=3]I want to leave a message![/size][/b][size=3][/size]

~| Entries |~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticeyes2987 View Post
I want to leave a message!

My entry: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADRAIN!!! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor star rainbow View Post

My entry:Happy Birthday to you sadrain! my you have a fun filled day with the ones you love.
My name:sailor star rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post

My entry:Dearest Rainy, I want to say happy day of birthing. I hope it is a magical and amazingly grand day, because you deserve nothing less for bringing joy to so many. Love you always my dear friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post

My entry: I want to wish you a very happy birthday my dear friend.
My name: Kirin Rosenbaum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanora View Post

My entry: Happy 21st rain!! Ooo I hope you enjoy being an "official" adult. I know I sure don't. Aha..
Anyway, Happy Birthday! Don't have too much cake, you'll regret it in the morning~
My name: Vanora
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post

My entry: ^_^ -hugs- Happy 21st Birthday, Rainy! Love ya!
My name: dragoness129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post

My entry: Happy birthday, love! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and that each one after this gets better and better. ♥
My name: Liztress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post

My entry: Happy birthday, sweetie~ I hope its a good one.
My name: Dystopia

Last edited by sadrain; 12-28-2014 at 11:49 PM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 11:27 PM

~| Reserved |~

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 11:32 PM

~| Open |~

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 11:43 PM

Hey dear. @My Friends; Come celebrate sadrain's birthday. Don't quote this ping.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-27-2014, 11:44 PM

Thanks for Pinging me in time, Kirin. How is everybody doing?

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 12-27-2014, 11:45 PM

[b]I want to leave a message!

My entry: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADRAIN!!! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-27-2014, 11:48 PM

The ping worked but it didn't. Said you summoned me but then drew a dead end. Regardless, I did some stalking and found this page. Yay! Here's to sending a lot of warm wishes, hugs, and laughter your way for a wonderful birthday :)

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-27-2014, 11:49 PM

[b]I want to leave a message!

My entry:Happy Birthday to you sadrain! my you have a fun filled day with the ones you love.
My name:sailor star rainbow

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 12-27-2014, 11:49 PM

Happy birthday, Sadrain!! ^u^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 11:51 PM

Ahh, thank you everyone for the nice wishes everyone!

Mysticeyes, you found a little wormhole of missing html part in my forms! Thank you!

Thank you for the ping, Kirin!

XAVI!

I will try the friends ping again then. @My Friends;

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-27-2014, 11:55 PM

How are you, dear?! Excited for tomorrow? ;)

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2014, 11:55 PM

A very Happy Birthday to you sadrain! *hugs*

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-27-2014, 11:56 PM

Oh my. XD I just got all the pings (5 to be exact).

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 11:56 PM

Xavi, my birthday has already started here and if honestly, I wasn't here until I decided to start this thread. Or at least not as much! How are you??

MIDIAN! You came. *glad*

---------- Post added 12-28-2014 at 01:56 AM ----------

Oh crap. So sorry, Xavi! I am not used to this pinging business!

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2014, 11:58 PM

How could I miss this?! :p hehe. *is happy you are glad* are you having a good time? ^^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-28-2014, 12:00 AM

Yes, this was a very rushed decision, but I am glad I made it!! It seems like a bunch of people I've not had chance to chat up more in forums will drop by and that makes me happy!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-28-2014, 12:00 AM

Ohhhh yeah, that's right! I forgot you're hours ahead of me. But isn't it super early in the AM?! What are birthdays like over there? Do you get cake? And free drinks?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-28-2014, 12:01 AM

Xavi, took out the ping from guest list post so every time I edit it, people don't get pinged!

---------- Post added 12-28-2014 at 02:01 AM ----------

Yeah it's 2:30am haha.
And yeah, cakes and things.
There are discounts for drinks and cakes in some shops, not sure if I will go there, though.
Otherwise, mine will be pretty plain, though. Most of my partying will be here, haha.

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2014, 12:03 AM

I was surprised to see 5 pings lol. So do you have anything planned to celebrate?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-28-2014, 12:05 AM

*feels so bad about all the pings*

And no, it's just me and mom and I don't feel like going anywhere alone, besides it's Sunday. So, I will buy myself cheap cake or something and hang out with her, good music and my friends in Internet. xD

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2014, 12:07 AM

Good way to spend it. I'm not an outgoing person myself, and most of my friends live in my pc haha. I will be 30 on January the 5th and will be spending it with my fiance. :3