Here you go~

If you want it smaller again, just say~ ♥

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 10:32 PM

ORDER WAT!?

Username:Yumehayla
Item being payed:candy apple skirt & bonnet
What you want drawn: [x] [this one has wrond outfit, but shows the hair and ears] important - her ears don't go even a bit upwards
Other whatnot: Merry Christmas :D

ORDER WAT!?

Username: Yumehayla
Item being payed: candy apple mantle
What you want drawn: [x] long hair xD
Other whatnot:as above xD

issit okay xD? and do I have to send actual items, or is gold for them okay xD?

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-23-2007, 11:31 PM

• Uuh, either way is fine with me. Whatever is easier for you~

I'll add you up now, and hopefully get to them later today. House cleaning + food making at the moment :"O

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 11:43 PM

okays, thanks :D!
I've sent the gold your way already^^

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-24-2007, 02:08 AM

• Ookay~! ♥

Gaaah~ Christmas is to hectic already @_@;

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:09 AM

I don't know if Menewsha is ready for corsets...
I'm ready and I know your ready *giggles*

But the rest of Menewsha.... *Bites her lower lip*
They might fear it. :twisted:

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-24-2007, 11:11 AM

• Hmmmm. But they have a couple of fake looking ones.

But none that really...cut it.
    particularly for the boyz.

andandand.
    What's to fear about a bit of man-corset?
    embrace eeeet~! ♥ ♥

PS;
    my street is going under water @___@;
    wtf

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2007, 11:21 AM

jhfhdjfdj. Did someone say corsets? :0

And what the...how can your street be going under water, or is it just raining really heavily Glammy? xD

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-24-2007, 11:36 AM

• :"> why yes, we diid~
    :corset party:

haaa~ We're experiencing some pretty nice flooding around here, and someone left a flood gate open, which means the flood water can get into town through the stormwater drains.
    This was my street corner two and half hours ago:

(yay motherduck xD)

I now have no road, and half my foot path is under water xD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2007, 11:49 AM

-parties-
Corsets = ♥ D :

Oh wow...that's certainly alot of water xD I see now what you meant by your road going underwater o.o

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-24-2007, 12:07 PM

• ohyah.
    I'm yet to buy my self a really nice real one. But I have a few craptastic fakies xD
    :/random.

ohyah. I've just been out paddling around in it. It's so odd wading in knee deep water up your street @__@;

ohgosh. I think I'm off to bed soon. I have little cousins to deal with tomorrow.
    YAY christmas day :"> ♥

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2007, 12:34 PM

xD Lol, random but good. I want to get some corsets myself but, yeah until i get the money then i can't xD They have to be one of my favourite clothing items though.

I'll say, i can only imagine what it must be like as it's not flooding here in this part of NSW xD

Aww...lata and goodnigh in advance then? And haha, the same thing for me as well. My cousins and relatives are all coming over.

My aunts, uncles and grandmother = </3

My little cousins = ♥ though, they're adorable xD Or maybe i'm just crazy for liking most kids.

`chaa lau
*^_^*
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 05:31 PM

resize once more please?
xD.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-24-2007, 11:34 PM

• eureka !
    Here you go~

PK
    I'm the same. Gallery Serpentine has some amazing corsets. But alas, I'm short the $250 that most cost xD

It's really an exaggeration saying it's flooding here. It doesn't seem like it. But ROFL at the doctors car they keep showing on tv. She's so embarrassed ♥

I don't actually know who's coming today.
    My grandmother = </333 omg.
    I only have to put up with my little cousins for a little while. They're terrors. But go off to the other side of the family for christmas.
    yayness~ ♥

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 01:58 AM

You have that site bookmarked, too, hrm? xD I love, love, LOVE their corsets. And yeah, i only wish i was able to make my own but unfortunately i don't have the materials and also, i'm such a complete idiot when it comes to sewing and making clothes in general. I can design them, but not make them xD Lol.

Well, not flooding literally but it certainly seems like it's flooding compared to what rain this part of Australia usually gets xD And really? :0

Aww...you don't like your grandmother either? xD Yeah, i feel the same way. Mine's lazy and just leeches money all the time x.o Eh.

xD Haha, i'm lucky in that respect then i guess. My cousins are perfectly fine, although i will admit that yes, even though i love most kids, my cousins can grate my nerves. I suppose that would be because of our age difference. They want to draw, shout and play but i just want to read my book or do something else xD

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-25-2007, 10:21 AM

• Gah~ I know. Even if I was a sewing genius, it'd cost way to much in materials.

I'm thinking of making on in my major work for design and technology (yay school), but am being pushed towards doing something more...practicable...like a cup holder.

It is flooding - I just live in town, so it's like "Oh Look, the river has a butt load of water in it". People living out of town are have minor panic attacks from the lack of Christmas related beverages being available xD

Mine are all just mean, nasty and slightly demented. One we're sure killed her first husband, and the other...well. She asked the same question 3 times in a row, called my mother a stupid bitch and still considers most things I say of no value.

Oh gosh. Your cousins sound like a dream compaired to how mine usually are @__@;
    the older one (2) is a complete spoilt brat. We were opening presents, and she'd walk up and take someones (her younger brother, her mother...mine) and open it her self. Then refuse to give you your stuff...no matter how not child orientated :cough: 150G portable harddrive :cough:

Her mother thinks it's cute.
    I just freaked out as she played cars with my stuffs.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 10:38 AM

*Snuggles up to her wifey*
I think I'm sick... I'm hot then I'm chill and so on T__T

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-25-2007, 11:10 AM

• :snuggles back with a blanket and cups of tea:

awww~ Poor wife ♥

You seem to be sick so often! You need more love and some nice antibiotics~ ♥ ♥ ♥