Meh Ish Dum
Devout follower of Jesus Christ

Old 11-05-2011, 10:35 PM

The late night air begins to fill with a very capacious fog as you walk along a forest path. The sun 's light withers as a rose does during the first frost, and you can barely see anything. Just as you begin to fear what's coming, a faint golden lantern flickers with the wind. You stop on the path unnerved, and your only choice is to go towards it.... What will you choose? Do you fear of the path not chosen? Will you be frightened by what it is?

You come closer and you realize that a decayed cabin sits, waiting for you to find sanctuary in it. The sound of a wolf rings loudly in the distance as the hairs on the back of your neck shiver. Hastily, you run towards the cabin and burst through the door....

Welcome! Bienvenure! Wilkommen! Yin dee torn lap! You're a new guest to a house full of candy and fellow trick-or-treaters who have been abandoned in the cabin since midnight approached. Treat yourself to some candy and continue to discuss for candy, too!

(Even though it is late, we can keep talking in a creepy house for a late Halloween)

We are open, and kind of boring. come post!

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 11-05-2011 at 10:50 PM..

Razak
Happy little trees

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 03:24 AM

Hurray! Everyone loves candy in strange houses.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 11-07-2011, 03:35 AM

I'm with Razak, free candy is the best!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-07-2011, 03:41 AM

Ah Halloween, the only night of the year you're encouraged to take candy from strangers! :heart:

Razak
Happy little trees

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 08:17 AM

I mean, really, it's the only night where I wouldn't think twice about seeing a man in a clown suit load 6 small children into a van and take off. Any other night? Shhhadddyyy!

Really, though, Free Candy is boss.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 08:19 AM

free candies and then sale candies!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 11:02 AM

Is it true that there have been cases of strangers putting strange things, like nails in the candy they give out because they don't like children?

Meh Ish Dum
Devout follower of Jesus Christ

Old 11-08-2011, 01:09 AM

I'm going to act like I didn't see Ling's post, but yes. I also agree with all of you! Free candy is the best thing in the world!

(I'm kidding Ling. XD I bet there are weirdos that would do that kind of stuff to kids. @_@ )

Now I was just stating this to anyone... WOuld anyone be willing to either exchange some ivory plague doctor clothes for some black ones... OR give a full refund? :S I know that's a fail thing to ask... but pweez?