Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 04:32 AM

"I..I've never been camping.." He muttered rather lamely. He had always wanted to try it, at least once. It had seemed exciting, though this right here. Right now didn't seem exciting at all. Just scary. Leon realized they were in danger only moments before the danger made itself known. Far to little time for him to react, though, what could he do anyway? Those eyes widened and Leon jumped backwards a few steps as the decaying, zombie wolf attacked.

A bit late, Leon had reached out to grab Brenda's arm to pull her back with him, but the beast was already on top of her. Leon considered running away. Running very far away. He didn't though. He stood there, trembling and watching rather horrified. Almost certain the monster was going to eat Brenda and then have him for dessert. "S-stop..." He uttered the word rather weakly, looking for something to use as a weapon.

A stick. A nice, big, thick stick, and it was right there. He had to save Brenda, and a big stick would be a good weapon, right? Maybe. Leon didn't move. The wolf had Brenda trapped on the ground, he bit his bottom lip hard. Shoving his fangs into the tender flesh, the pain seemed to jolt him a bit and he moved. Faster than he ever thought was possible, he had picked up the big stick and whacked the wolf thing on the top of the head with it. Harder than he'd ever been able to hit anything before. So hard, the stick, about as thick as a grown man's forearm splintered and broke in half over the creature's head.

Leon took half a step back, would that stop the creature or just make it angry? At least if it attacked him, Brenda could get up and stab it in the brain. 'Cause stabbing things in the brain killed them, right?

Last edited by Kry; 11-07-2011 at 04:35 AM.. Reason: spelling >.>; one day I'll learn to do it right.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 04:42 AM

The skull of the beast cracked from the vampire's strength, a bit of blackish blood dripping onto Brenda's sword. The wolf growled, seeming to be stunned a moment as it leaped off Brenda. It turned it's one remaining eye and empty eye socket on the vampire and soon was leaping towards him. It was so hungry, so angry... it had been too long since the forest had held fresh blood.... many, many, many halloween's ago.

Brenda forced herself to stand, not even thinking about what she was doing even though her body ached. She leaped towards the two, not even really paying attention to whether Leon evaded the wolf. She could see it's brain now, still intact though the skull was now nearly shattered around it. All she could do was hope the zombie movies had a little bit of fact right as she struck her sword into the beasts exposed brain. The sword seemed to glow slightly, releasing it's holy light into the brain. The wolf howled one last time and grew still, falling into separated bones and decaying flesh as the dark magic that had held it together was destroyed.

"are..you...alll....right" She panted towards Leon, seeming genuinely concerned. He'd tried to save her... that earned him some major points. She'd half feared he'd run away and she'd have to figure out her own way from this mess. It wouldn't be the first time but one of these days it just might be the last and she knew it.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 04:58 AM

The wolf had leaped on him before he could even react. Honestly he had hoped the blow he'd given it would put it out of their misery. Obviously that had not happened. Leon had yelped with fright, a sound that came out rather girly, when the wolf pounced on him. Throwing his arms up to protect his face as he fell back with the zombie wolf atop him, Leon closed his eyes tightly. Body tense as he expected the creature to kill him.

When it didn't, he opened his eyes, Brenda's sword was in it's skull and now, now it's body seemed to be falling apart around him. Leon scooted backwards, getting away from the wolf remains and Brenda even as she approached him. He scooted backwards until his back came up to against a tree and he could go no further. Now he drew his knees to his chest and hugged them there tightly, trembling all over. "I...I want to go home....I want to go home right now!" His voice was low, full of fear, but also demanding. Almost commanding. There were tears in his eyes, just gathering at the edges, not yet spilling down his face.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 05:03 AM

"Leon..." She said quietly as she put away her sword which appeared to be cleaning itself somehow. She couldn't be mad at him when he was like this, she could only stare on with pity. She had always been a survivor, always had a feeling magic existed somewhere, so adapting had been easier for her it seemed. And now he seemed afraid of even her and she bit her lip in uncertainty.

Slowly she approached, doing the only thing she could think of and putting a hand on his shoulder and kneeling in front of him so their faces were nearly touching. She patted his shoulder gently, not sure what to do as she'd never been good at this kinda stuff. She wasn't a feminine motherly type, she never had been, but even her heart wasn't stone. Anyone would feel something looking at the poor lost boy.

"I...I'm sorry. I'd like to go home too but we have to hold it together okay?" She whispered cautiously, quietly. She wasn't sure how he would react...

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 05:13 AM

He had cringed just slightly when she said his name, he didn't look at her. Leon just hugged his knees tighter to his chest and didn't say anything. She was probably just going to yell at him again. Right now though, he didn't care, he just wanted to go home. Home was safe. His nice big house, where monsters didn't exist. Leon blinked and looked at her when she touched his shoulder, fear and uncertainty were clear in his eyes. He watched her for a moment, then launched himself at her.

Leon's arms wrapped around Brenda and he hid his face against her shoulder. Hugging tightly and clinging to her. "We almost died!" His voice was quiet but intense, muffled slightly by her armor. Hold it together? How, this wasn't normal. Stuff like this just wasn't supposed to happen. "Monsters and zombies aren't real. Vampires aren't real. I'd like to wake up now please.." He clung tighter to Brenda and whimpered softly.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 05:35 AM

Brenda yelped slightly when she was grabbed, idly thinking that her armor might hurt him. It didn't seem to though so she tried to relax and awkwardly patted his back though she really wasn't sure how to respond. He seemed to still be hanging onto this being a dream.... and that could get him killed. And yet... when he realized this was real would he still be able to cope? She frowned to herself, feeling... helpless.

"But we didn't die.... and we won't as long as we stick together. she finally whispered, blushing faintly from being hugged so tightly by a stranger. He was definitely not like the vampires from lore, he was more like a giant teddy bear. And this was what her life depended on? Perhaps it was good she'd put a fake sword on her costume after all... herself.... that was one thing at least she could always rely on.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 11-07-2011, 05:43 AM

Purple eyes fluttered open, the body owning the pair snuggling into the warm object, only for the orbs to snap open. Sitting up on her knees and scooting back into a tree, the teen female yelped, shocked she'd practically plastered herself against her own brother! Looking around rapidly as she noticed the surroundings were no longer what she remembered, she snuggled the stuffed tan/brown rabbit she'd been carrying against her chest. "The hell is going on?" She mumbled to herself, one hand reaching up to remove the headband, only there was no headband.

Blinking, she just stared into space, mostly from shock. "Its a dream. Got to be a friggin' loopy dream. I shouldn't have let Alec convince me to drink...." She murmured, then reached up to smack herself, hoping the pain would wake her up. It didn't work. Pouting a little, she leaned toward her brother and began poking his shoulder. "Alec, wake up you lazy ass. ALEC FISHER!" She yelled the last bit, accompanying it with a rather hard punch to his chest.

Snoring softly, Alec was lost to a dream, only startled from it when his younger sister landed a particularly hard punch. "Ow! Fuck, jesus. Did you have to hit me Jaylin?" He grumbled as he sat up, glaring at the girl. Reaching up to scratch the back of his head, hand brushing against the soft fur of the cat ear, he cursed when he felt it twitch as if alive. "The hell?!" He questioned as he reached back up and toyed with the appendage, suddenly fighting the urge to purr. "About time bro..." The bunny girl commented, trailing off when they heard a wolf howl, the pair tensing. Alec stared at his sister, even though she had been the one to dress up as a bunny, she was incredibly curious, and he just knew she'd try to investigate. "Don't even think about it." He said, standing then helping her up before he dug into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Lighting one up, he sighed, exhaling the smoke, as it seemed Jaylin hadn't listened and was already walking away towards where the howl had come from.

Following her, he mumbled curses, but as the elder sibling, it was his job to protect her. The pair paused when they seem to come upon a small clearing, a pile of bones a few feet away, and a pair embracing opposite the bones. "The hell happened here?" He questioned even as his sister moved closer to the pair, the rather feminine male, how he knew was beyond him, seemed most upset. "Are you guys ok?" Jaylin asked, which was just like her. Alec visibly twitched when he noticed that his sister had a real bunny tail to accompany her ears, and his own tail had moved behind him, he could feel it. This was certainly turning into one hell of a night.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 05:54 AM

Leon didn't seem to be too interested in letting go of Brenda anytime in the near future, at least the tears that had threatened to spill out were gone. Stick together? Had she really meant that? He was still almost certain she might leave him behind, he pulled back slightly and then jumped a bit. He had been so upset he hadn't heard the other two people approach. At least they were people. Leon blinked and stared at the two newcomers. Well, they were sorta people.

For a few moments, he didn't seem to know what to do, and then he'd let go of Brenda and jumped to his feet. Maybe this dream wouldn't be too scary after all. In a matter of moments Leon had practically pounced on the bunny girl. "Oh wow. So cute! I absolutely adore bunnies." He reached out to touch her ears, and then stopped, pulling his hands back just short of touching them. It was rude. He was being rude. Leon straightened a bit, and cleared his throat softly. "Pardon me. I am Leon, and that is Brenda." There. Introductions out of the way. His eyes practically sparkling with happiness. "Can I touch your ears. Please?!" He bounced on the balls of his feet, and glanced at the cat boy. Cat boy was next.

At least, Leon didn't seem to have a problem coping with these two people.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 05:58 AM

Brenda gazed at the new comers with suspicion a moment, having already learned that in these woods nothing could be trusted. Still, they appeared as confused as any of the other party victims and so she relaxed even though the man hugging her still made her blush. The blush faded, however, as he ran to the bunny and the neko which caused her to put her head in her hand. He was like a little kid...

"well... I guess you should stick with us too. If you haven't figured out yet our costumes have become real and there are monsters in these woods that want to eat us...." She explained bluntly, putting her hands on her hips and watching the other three. She looked rather exasperated... Leon went from hysterics to loving on the bunny in seconds, oh well at least that meant she didn't need to take the hug personal...

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2011, 06:16 AM

Jaylin blinked, stepping back when the one that'd been upset pounced at her and was gushing about bunnies. Was he talking about her stuffed bunny? Except, he wasn't reaching to the stuffed doll at her chest, but more at her head. She'd forgotten. Slowly reaching up to her own head, she yelped and jumped a little when she felt real flesh and fur there. Turning when Alec started snickering, she glared at him and put her hands on hips. "You shut up kitty boy." She hissed at him, though turned back to the...well she wasn't sure if it was male or female, even though normally a flat chest would have equated to male. Once the other pair had been introduced, she nodded, the other was a male. "Umm. Well, I'm Jaylin, and the dork over there is Alec, my older brother. And, uh, sure I guess." She acquiesced lamely with a shrug.

Alec stood near Jaylin, yet pointedly ignoring the group. Really, he wasn't much the social person his sister was. When she'd yelped after the other made to pet her ears, he snickered softly, sticking his tongue out at the young female when she glared at him. When the other female started speaking, he scoffed. Denial, it was a happy place. Though maybe she wasn't completely full of shit since their costumes had become real it seemed. But monsters? Yeah ok. That was for little kids to believe in and the older ones to use to scare the crap out of the younger ones. Like that one group of elementary kids before he and Jaylin had gone to that party. He smirked at the memory, making the last pull of smokey nicotine from the cigarette before he tossed it on the ground and snuffed it out with the heel of his boot.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 06:25 AM

Leon had shuddered just slightly when Brenda mentioned the monsters. Stupid zombie wolf thing. He shook his head slightly and grinned brightly at the girl, Jaylin. Of course that wide grin showed off his sharp, pointy, and if he knew how to properly use them potentially dangerous fangs. But Leon wasn't dangerous, he reached out gently to run his fingers of the soft bunny ears. His touch was very gentle and almost caring. Leon really did like bunnies.

Quickly he was pulling away though and moving behind the girl, mostly to see if she had a fluffy bunny tail. She did. Leon giggled softly right before cupping that soft, fluffy puffball of a tail in his hand and giving it a very gentle squeeze. Then the vampire had moved closer to the cat boy, wrinkling his nose slightly at the scent of tar and tobacco. Leon hesitated, taking a slight step back. "..Can I touch your ears?" Leon asked that rather timidly of Alec, and even blushed slightly. He shifted a bit on his feet.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 06:32 AM

A clueless bunny and a jack ass who thought he knew it all..... maybe she should just start letting people get eaten or at least hurt she thought darkly with a sigh. She could see the disbelief in their eyes... was she the only one who was attacked the second she woke up? apparently and a good thing as these three were still too in denial to have reacted in time to survive. For a moment she sighed and put her head in her hand, three people to baby sit. When she'd seen the other two she'd half hoped she wouldn't be elected baby sitter by herself at least.

"Nice to meet you Jay, we were discussing just now getting a move on which would be suggestible as that wolf howl probably brought more attention to us.... You can feel them up latter Leon " She said a little sharper then she meant to and pointedly leaving out the brother. He seemed to want it that way so he could have it, she wasn't interested enough to care. If these guys didn't get a clue soon they could get her killed, Leon had almost done so already once even if he did save her in the end. She couldn't let her guard down it seemed as nobody else was being smart enough to put it up, relaxing could wait.

(hehe xD Brenda is getting frustrated)

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-07-2011, 06:51 AM

The sound of a few snapping branches could be heard not too far away. They weren't small branches, either. It was most definitely the sound of larger tree branches snapping and breaking. The sound of a person could be heard as well. They sounded in distress. A few stressed barks of pain and a few grunts later, a person was falling toward the ground. Their compact body hit the ground and rolled several feet, tumbling and bouncing along the forest floor. When the body came to a halt, the person rolled to their back and surprisingly, they began to laugh. They didn't seem injured at all and continued to laugh as they rose to their feel. Upon straightening out, it was clearly a young woman. Her ears, which had once been human, stretched up into a graceful point. Two large, green scaled wings extended from her back. She fluttered them and they folded comfortably against her back. Two, thin, black horns jutted out of her head and extended back. She picked a few leaves out of her dark red hair and smoothed over the elf-ish braids weaved through her hair. With a chuckle, she dusted off her clothes and muttered to herself, "This is the coolest dream I've ever had."

~: She's dressed exactly like my avatar. I'm just so freaking lazy >_>; I really hope no one hates me for that laziness :~

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 AM

((lol no problem XD. though brenda's going to be all '.........another person who thinks this is a dream. that I now have to guard.... can i just let a monster eat a couple of them? god'll forgive me wont he >.>?))

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 PM

Jaylin sighed, the touch to her ears felt nice. Unbidden, a whimper of loss spilled past her lips faintly when he pulled away, turning into a squeak when he cupped her tail. Blushing brightly, her lips parting as if she wanted to say something but she didn't know what. Watching as he moved toward her brother, she sighed with a shake of her head, the blush fading a little. She looked at the other female, getting the distinct feeling of annoyance from the other. At what, Jaylin wasn't sure and without knowing the what, the bunny couldn't figure out how to help make it better. Shrugging, she cuddled the stuffed bunny, ears twitching as they caught sounds. Turning she blinked owlishly at the newcomer, tilting her head to the side.

Alec watched amused when Leon had pet his sisters ears, but when the other had fondled her tail, well that pissed off his brotherly instincts. He mildly glared at the male as he pulled the pack out and lipped another stick out, Leon having moved toward him and now timidly requesting to pet his ears. "Not gonna touch my ass too are you?" He grumbled, not yet lighting the cigarette, mostly out of politeness to the male. Ears twitching, he looked around in confusion of the sounds he could hear, only to see a female fall then stand back up. He shook his head, really, this has to be a dream if people can fall from the sky and walk away unscathed. He rubbed his chest lightly, it was still throbbing from that punch Jaylin had landed on him.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 PM

Leon pouted slightly, turning to look at Brenda. "But..but they're so cute..and I wasn't feeling anyone up." He was still pouting slightly as he turned back towards Alec, already reaching up to touch the guy's ears, he stopped short. Blinking and turning to look, he'd heard something. Like someone crashing to the ground, there. He could just barely make out another person just at the edge of his vision. Well it was just a person, not a monster, right? Leon's attention returned to Alec, and his gentle fingers ran softly over the furry appendages. Rubbing gently and scratching lightly here and there.

Leon it seemed, had ignored Alec's comment about ass-touching. Reluctantly he pulled his hands away from the others ears and stepped around Alec. He didn't touch Alec's ass, but he did catch that tail and hug it. He didn't squeeze it, but he nuzzled his cheek against the tip. "Sooo soft!"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 08:35 PM

Great....another person in denial that thought this was a dream for her to babysit. Brenda suppressed a sigh, praying quietly for some kind of help...any kind of help. She then gazed back to the pouting Leon and grumpy Alec, vaguely surprised he didn't get slugged for touching the girl's tail. If it'd been her that's what she would have done she thought with a slight scowl. These people weren't prepared for a fight.... they weren't even prepared for a walk in the woods for the most part except maybe for alec at least until his smokes ran out.

"Whatever... you can enjoy their softness lat-" She started to say when that feeling in the pit of her stomach returned. Sense evil.... a natural ability of any paladin, that had to be what this was. She frowned as she pulled her word from her scabbard as she had no intention of being caught by surprise again. She prayed for help and she was getting something else... Soft clicking could be heard and the hissing of something snake like as it sniffed the air. It was following the scent of the decaying meat and the earlier sound of a scream, hoping for a meal.

"You'd better start believing in monsters and get over your denial because I can't protect your asses forever" She grumbled, looking towards where her senses seemed to pull her. Her body was sore from having been slammed into the ground so she'd be slower.... but at least she was finding her knowledge growing. Would she get some holy spells too? she wondered this absently as what looked like a Naga or snake man stepped into view. It had that same crazed, inhuman look as the wolf... not a party goer. She stepped back slowly as the naga looked at them.... snapping it's venomous jaws and leaping up into the trees. It was now encircling them, it's green scales blending into the trees as it moved with inhuman speed and agility through the branches to try and hide. The bunny girl... yes.... she looked easy and tasty....It would leap from the trees, Brenda pushing the bunny girl aside with one hand as she yelled to look out so the naga hit the ground but was already turning towards them as Brenda stood in front of her with her now gleaming sword held high....Shit this thing was fast.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2011, 09:09 PM

Before she had a chance to realize that she was standing in a group, there was panic. Her eyes went wide and her dragon-like pupils shrank to tiny slits. Her wings spread wide and she scrambled up into a tree. Considering that she had no weapon, her only form of defense was to hide. She hadn't encountered anything so large or sinister before, but she had come across a few vicious looking creatures. She knew well enough to hide. Despite this being a dream, she wasn't about to engage anything. Nothing's worse than engaging something in a dream and causing yourself to have a night terror. Wetting the bed didn't seem like a fun time.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2011, 11:23 PM

Jaylin watched the newcomer, but a feeling of unease caused the young girl to squeeze the stuffed toy harder to her chest. When the snake man appeared in the treeline, the bunny shuddered. Whatever that creature was, it was creepy and scary. Jerking her head up, wide purple eye followed the creature in the trees until it leaped at her and she was pushed. Falling on her ass with a gasp, she quickly turned to her hands and knees and scrambled away, toward her brother.

Alec grumbled as the vampire started to rub his ears, he hadn't given Leon permission to touch him. But he didn't do much over the ears. When he'd pulled away, Alec sighed, expecting that now Leon would leave him alone, only to yelp when the male grabbed his tail and nuzzled the tip. "The hell!?" The cat shouted, jumping away from the effeminate male, his tail curling around his waist. Turning when he heard noise, senses on high alert, he stared dumbfounded at the naga that appeared, fighting with Brenda, who had pushed his sister out of the way. Maybe she wasn't so bad, he thought mildly, watching his sister as she moved toward him.

Giving her a one armed hug, he squeezed her to him for a moment before pushing her towards Leon. Alec hoped the other would be able to protect her. If not, well he knew that at least Jaylin knew how to defend herself. He placed the drawn, unlit cigarette back in its pack before passing that, two more unopened packs(hey, he was always prepared since his friends had the habit of bumming them off him), and a lighter. He wasn't sure about passing her the lighter, but didn't matter. If anything, his sister was creative with a lighter, she'd probably find a way to use that in defense of herself. Leaning down he pulled out a boot knife, grumbling about bossy females that didn't need to protect him, but he stood between his sister and Leon, protecting them incase the thing attacked their way.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-07-2011, 11:35 PM

When Alec jumped away from him, Leon pouted at the other male. Still, Leon couldn't complain much, after all, it had been rude of him to just hug Alec's tail and even ruder the way he had groped Jaylin's tail. He just couldn't help himself. His nose wrinkled slightly, not able to identify the scent he picked up, but then Brenda was pushing Jaylin and a snake creature was attacking them. Leon blinked.

Leon was quick to grab Jaylin and pull her back after Alec had pushed her towards him, he pulled her back and stepped in front of her. He was a vampire after all, he had to be useful somehow. His eyes were quick to look towards the newest member of their group, she seemed to have scrambled up a tree and Leon wasn't sure that was a very safe place for her, since the naga had come down from the trees.

His attention quickly went to the naga and Brenda. Of course Leon was afraid, but oddly, he wasn't as afraid as he had been when they were attacked by the zombie wolf. In fact, he seemed to be getting just a little bit angry, and a little bit hungrier. He was changing, well he'd already changed, obviously, but it was as if the transformation wasn't completely complete and he could still feel it. Leon licked his lips and grit his teeth.

Last edited by Kry; 11-07-2011 at 11:40 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 11:53 PM

Bossy females..... hell yeah she was bossy and taking charge, but only because she had nobody else seemed to want to believe what was going on was. She didn't have time to play games, if she did then someone was going to die. Probably her she thought absently as everyone else just stood back. She was fighting alone... as always. It had been that way in her real life too, it was one of the reasons she was the way she was. Nobody protected her, so she did it herself.

She slashed towards the strange creature who managed to dodge enough that combined with it's tough scales that what should have been a deep chest wound was merely a cut on his shoulder. Brenda bit her lip as the creature slashed towards her with it's claws, her arm guards all that stopped her from being wounded. It knocked her sword to the side but she kept her grip. Suddenly the creature was driving its other clawed hand upwards, smacking her in the chest before she could even turn her sword back towards it. It was already pouncing on her and she swung with her sword even as her breath was knocked out of her by the powerful blow.

She managed to slash it's chest this time, causing it to fly back with a shriek and hold the wound. It had her down on the ground, however, so wouldn't let her go that easy. It snapped it's jaws, crouching in a protective position while it studied her more closely to see where her armor did not cover. One bite... it just needed one bite...Meanwhile Brenda gasped for breath as her chest burned. Damn... fast and strong enough that she felt like she'd been hit by a truck evne with her armors protection.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 04:28 AM

She stayed up in the tree, moving between branches and climbing higher to stay out of the monster's line of sight. She watched the fray from above, where she believed she was safe. If need be, she would spread her wings and fly away, but for now, she stayed still. She was curious to know who those people were. Perhaps she knew them and they just looked different in her little dream world. She took a deep breath and kept her wings ready in case she needed to take off.

~: So sorry it took so long, I had an errand to run after dinner :~

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-08-2011, 05:03 AM

(no problem)

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 05:22 AM

Jaylin let Alec and Leon move her around, she probably was the weakest one here. She had after all chosen to be a prey animal. Stuffing the cigarette packs between her skin and the thigh highs, she glanced at the lighter though, her mind whirling. The bunny, back home, was a self admitted pyro bug, inherited from her mother. Glancing to Leon, she sensed a change, then noticed the fangs. How she hadn't earlier wasn't that strange. She seemed to have inherited her mother's penchant of having blonde moments. Sighing, she also pouted a little. Fangs meant vampire usually, which also meant very flammable. She couldn't do that to him. Sighing once more, she stood in the background, not sure what to do at the moment to help.

Alec watched as the female grappled with the Naga, managing to even hurt it. When it attacked Brenda and pinned her, Alec decided to use the advantage, lunging at and raising his blade to stab the monster in the back. He cursed angrily as the blade glanced off a patch of scales and sliced into the skin off where he wanted to hit. Backing away, he couldn't quite dodge when the snakeman turned and swung at the male neko, practically throwing him to the side. Alec let out a grunt as he landed on his front, the blade skidding across the grass in front of Leon and Jaylin. Coughing, he had barely rolled out of the way as the naga slammed into the ground Alec had been lying, scrambling to his feet and withdrawing the other blade from his left boot. He glanced at Brenda, hoping she was ok now, but his focus returned to the naga as it hissed, coiled, then sprung at the neko, the both of them wrestling on the ground again.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 AM

Okay so maybe this really wasn't a dream. Just maybe. Those eyes narrowed as he watched Alec join in the fray. Everyone seemed to have a sharp weapon except for him and maybe Jaylin, then again, he did have sharp fangs. Leon grunted softly, he was not going to bite a snake creature. No. He'd probably die from it's venom or get salmonella or something, he shuddered slightly, and gasped softly when the snake thing seemed to get the upper hand on the cat boy. The knife landing just a short distance from him had not escaped his notice.

He needed to think. Okay. Obviously he was a vampire, and obviously he could move very fast and was rather strong. That he had discovered when they had been attacked by a zombie wolf. The naga was completely distracted with the neko now, so he could easily snatch up the discarded blade and surely drive it hard enough to pierce into the creature. Right? Oh gods, he was so going to die. "I...I don't want to die.." He murmured softly just before rushing to pick up the knife, and then running at the snake thing. When it pinned the neko, Leon leaped at it.

He had moved so quickly and in moments was on the naga's back. Leon didn't think, it was like his instinct to survive and a small thrill of the fight had taken over. That knife was plunged hard into the back of the snake thing's skull. Pulled out and stabbed back into it's head. Leon hadn't realized it, but he was growling rather menacingly, his fangs exposed in a threatening manner, and his eyes seemed to be glowing just a bit. The scent of the thing's blood seemed to be fueling his vampiric hunger as well. Leon pulled the knife out and stabbed the creature again.

It was dead, but he was still furiously stabbing it.