Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-08-2011, 05:36 AM

Brenda ran towards the neko, her sword raised. She would cut off the creature's venomous head if she had to. She had sworn to herself she would protect the lost seeming group and she did not lightly break a promise. She would find that her human reflexes were out maneuvered however, by the vampire and for a moment she felt a trickle of fear. It wasn't leon she was looking at now and she knew it. Still she forced herself to sheathe the sword and walked up to them.

"L...Leon it's alright. It's dead. Now we need to check on Alec" She said quietly, touching Leon's shoulder. She knew this was probably stupid, in this state maybe it was better to let him stab the dead thing then risk being stabbed. Still, something had to call him back to reality and so she would try.

Last edited by Staria; 11-08-2011 at 05:42 AM..

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-08-2011, 05:57 AM

It wasn't until Leon went apeshit, that she finally came down. She climbed down as far as she could, then spread her wings and tilted them forward. She used the webbing between the wing joints like a parachute and slid the rest of the way down the trunk. When she hit the ground, her boots made a light thud. She approached the group slowly, watching Leon stab the naga. "I think it's dead." She dared to say. She didn't say anything else and kept a safe distance of a few extra feet. She glanced around at the others and gave a slight wave.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:08 AM

(Hope it's okay if I join in? ^^)

Mykal woke up to strange sounds and a room that was quite obviously not her bedroom. The more she awakened the more she started to realize that she was nowhere near her house. She sat up quite suddenly causing her head to throb with pain. "Man...I must have drank too much last night. I am never going to a party EVER again." She grumbled and tried to stand up, earning her a couple falls on her already sore behind. Finally she stood and looked around to get a better idea of where she was. "So first they get me drunk, then they throw me out in the woods?! Some friends they are..." She smacked her forehead, suddenly feeling stupid for talking to herself. But when she smacked her forehead, what she felt wasn't skin. No, it was soft and...furry. She started feeling all over herself and realized that her entire body was covered in fur...and she had ears and a tail! It was interesting since she had dressed as a cat for the party. Then the realization dawned on her. She had turned into her costume!

"Oh no, oh no no no. This HAS to be a dream. I'm totally dreaming." She started to hyperventilate and walked off in no particular direction, mumbling frantically to herself. She had been stumbling for several minutes until she heard a frightening howl. And it was close by. Looking around, she couldn't tell where the sound had come from but knew that it was dangerous. She took off running, finally in a decent state of mind until she bumped into something solid and fell on her behind for the 10th time that night.

(I dunno whose body that was...but if no one wants to claim it, I guess it can just be a tree? XD -cough-)

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 11-08-2011, 06:10 AM

Alec grunted as more weight was added to the naga, and looking through squinted eyes, the neko could make out Leon, using his blade to stab the creature. When it fell limp, the shock of it caused his own arms to collapse, letting the naga and the vampire fall on his body, practically crushing him. "Fuck, damn. Hey can ya get offa me? You aren't very light." He grumbled as the vampire seemed to spazz out and was repeatedly stabbing the snake.

Jaylin had watched, worried, as her brother fought with the creature. She didn't want him to die. Sure she had other siblings, but they were half siblings. Closing her eyes, she tried to ignore it, though they opened again when Leon commented about not wanting to die. She wanted to say something to make it better, but she didn't know how. Watching in fascination though, she watched as she grabbed up her brother's discarded blade and attacked the thing, killing it. Letting out a little 'yay' and jumping up and down a little, she moved toward the now forming group. Dropping her bunny a few yards away, she tackled Leon and wrapped her arms around his torso in a tight hug. He had after all saved her brother. "Thank you." She murmured, shifting her knees a bit so that she wasn't completely latched on him and adding more weight to her already squished brother.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-08-2011, 06:23 AM

Leon had turned to stare at Brenda when she approached and touched his shoulder, eyes narrowed a bit and he gave her a soft warning growl. Another warning growl was given as he turned his head slightly to look at the winged female that had come down from her hiding place among the trees. His eyes were only glowing slightly, the hunger pulsed in his veins, and Leon gripped the knife tightly embedded deeply into the dead snake's skull. He only glanced down at Alec when the boy spoke, Leon seemed to be considering something.

Suddenly he started, jolting slightly as if shocked when Jaylin hugged him. He blinked a few times, staring at her for a moment before he released the knife, leaving it in the creature's head. "...I..." He licked his lips and swallowed hard. Slowly and easily he disentangled himself from the bunny's hug and stood, reaching down he picked up the snake body and pulled it off of Alec, letting the thing drop to the ground next to the cat boy. Leon took a few steps backwards, putting a bit more distance between him and the others. The vampire turned suddenly. Someone else was nearby. He heard them moving around.

It seemed with the inner changes, came a bit of knowledge. At least, he was identifying sounds more easily and probably scents too, though he hadn't caught the scent of the other person that was nearby yet. "Someone's over there." He murmured softly and pointed. Leon was terrified, he was terrified that he would hurt the people around him.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-08-2011, 06:31 AM

((no problem, the more the merrier <3. though this might be my last reply for the night, getting tired xD))

As he growled at her she half closed her eyes in thought and put her hand on her sword. If she had to kill him to protect the rest she just might. She bit her lip and prayed that she wouldn't have to, her hand shaking. She sighed with relief as he pulled away and dropped her hand to the side. She glanced towards the direction he was pointing but then glanced back towards Leon. She had no choice.... If he didn't feed he was going to kill someone....

"can you tell if its... one of us, or another monster?" She asked quietly, before glancing down to the neko. She kneeled next to him and put a hand on his shoulder as she looked over him for wounds. She was unsure if she would find any or if she'd be able to heal them.... as a Paladin holy spells were supposed to be possible but she still wasn't a priest or a cleric... she didn't know what holy spells she'd get, they were too varied....

"You okay? can you stand up?" She asked the neko boy quietly, a little bit of guilt entering her. She hadn't expected him to help her... not with her tough chick exterior. She didn't need anyone to save her she'd normally say...

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-08-2011, 11:09 PM

The winged one put her hands up in defense when he growled and took a step back. She stood still, her thumbs hooked onto her belt. She watched them for a long moment, but when she heard a sound nearby, her sensitive ears twitched and her pupils narrowed. She inhaled deeply and readied herself to make another quick getaway to the trees. It may have been a coward's defense, but she could do whatever she wanted, right? It was her damn dream.