Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2011, 08:18 PM

Welcome customers to my slave shop. We have all sorts of slaves to choose from. Take your pick and we'll what will happen with the kind of slave you pick....This will change your life. Even if you’re a slave or a master. Who knows what could happen if you’re trapped in chains, or the one controlling the person in chains. Anything is possible here.

----------

What kind of Slave Are You?

Inspired by another Rp from Gaia

Type of Collar: (One only)

Chain: Dangerous, heavily restrained and completely untamed; Very tight on those who wear this material
Leather: Not as Dangerous, but aggressive, wild and untamed; Rather tight on those who wear this collar, but not as tight.
Velvet: Exotic creatures only wear this material; It's loose enough for comfort. (Exotic counts as anything that you don't usually see in most RPs.)
Ribbon: Slaves who are not dangerous and are tamed wear this collar; It is stretchy and soft, can cause no damage to the slave. But can not be stretched wide enough to slip over one's head. A metal loop is hooked to it for the leash to be placed.

Colors: (Three maximum): The collar is lined with the chosen colors along the collar in a pattern

Pink: Flirty
Lilac: Calm, Collected
Light blue: shy, quiet, nervous nelly-type person
Red: Aggressive, untamed
Black: Dangerous, possibly killed before, untamed
Green: Carefree, Relaxed
White: Lazy, lack of energy

Charms: (Five maximum)

Lily: Very innocent
Rose: Manipulative
Shield: Protector
Sword: Fighter, likes to fight
Gun: Likes weapons, or playing with weapons
Pencil: Smart, can read and write
Piano: Can play instruments
Music note: Singer
Broom: House cleaner, maid
Pan: Can cook
Heart: Can be used as a companion
Dog: Good with pets
Child: Good with children
Miniature bed: likes to cuddle, and or likes to sleep a lot, lazy
Blood drop: Blood slave

----------

ღ Profile Skeletons ღ

Slave Skeleton

Code:
Pic: (Anime Please)
Full Name - (First Middle Last) Nickname - Sex - Age - (In Human Years) Race - (Anything you want) Collar - (Chain, Leather, or Velvet) Color - (Three Maximum) Charms - (Five maximum) Bio - (At least 2 paragraphs) Personality - Likes - ღ ღ ღ Dislikes - X X X Extra - Puppet Master - (Username)
Master Skeleton

Code:
Pic: (Anime Please)
Full Name - (First Middle Last) Nickname - Sex - Age - (In Human Years) Race - (Anything you want) How many Slaves I own - Bio - (At least 2 paragraphs) Personality - Likes - ღ ღ ღ Dislikes - X X X Extra - Puppet Master - (Username)

----------

ღ Rules ღ

ღ Listen to me and me only
ღ Obey Mene rules
ღ This is a Semi-Lit. Rp so NO one-liners
ღ PM your Slave profiles to me titled These Chains and your Master profiles I control these Chains
ღ No killing someone without their permission and mine
ღ Keep Romance and Violence Pg-13 sadly.....
ღ PM me if you have any questions
ღ No Godmodding
ღ Have fun with your Charry(s)!

----------

ღ Profile Link ღ

Here's the Profile Link people: Profiles

Last edited by Holleh Knight; 04-23-2011 at 05:43 AM..

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2011, 07:18 AM

Arianna sat in her cage silently while staringat everyone who walked by. She sat up straight as a man examined her. He looed like someone who would treat her as something of worth. She put on a fake, big smile for him. But her expression changed as he stuck his hands through the bars and grabbed her by the neck. He started to lift her up by her neck. Arianna held onto his hand trying to stop him, but he was a higher rank than she was, so she had no choice but to bare the pain. "Si-Sir....Please, please stop. I'm losi- losing my breath..." He dropped her in her cage. All the air rushed into her lungs at once. "Why does no one ever treat me with respect?" She mumbled under her breath. A tear rolled down her cheeks. This always happens to me....I just need to get out of this shop and be with a good master. At least, I hope that happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raek sat in his chair while greeting the customers that passed by. Raek greeted a woman that had been wandering through the store. "Hello ma'm. Have you found anyone you li-" He was stopped by the sound of a Slave begging for a man to stop choking her. Raek turned back to the woman. "Please excuse me." He marched over to the man as he set the Slave down. "Sir you need to leave now. I can't have you treat my Slaves that way when they don't even belong to you. Leave now before I charge you for almost damaging one of my slaves." The man walked out the door with an angry expression. Raek turned to the Slave. "I'm sorry that happened to you. Oh, you're crying aren't you? Here's something to help you with that." He handed her his hankerchief. "I heard your name is Arianna Black. My name is Raek. I want you to know that whenever you need me, you can just call my name and I'll be here." Raek gave her a slight smile and walked away soundly.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-04-2011 at 03:41 AM..

Phidefya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2011, 09:16 AM

Juu lay on this nasty thing that was supposedly a bed.. and stared across the way.. No one wanted him, and he preferred it that way. Maybe if he was never bought ,that bastard would finally set him free.. A young woman approached, curious of him ,and when she checked the price, he sat up, and opened his mouth wide, his tongue slithering around like a snake, a malicious grin playing on his face. "Would a tasty little thing you are, girl. Purchase me and perhaps I can finally be fed properly." He said, beginning to crawl towards her.. she took a few steps back and gave out alittle shriek, moving away from his cell quickly.. he watched her, snickering quietly at the fear she expressed towards him. He let his tongue slide back into his mouth, his grin fading into a bored expression, and he crawled back to the bed of his , stretching a bit before laying on his stomach. "The living.. what foolish beings." He muttered.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 02:33 PM

"Let me go!"

A girl, no older than 17 or 16, was being dragged to the slave shop. Why? She was trying to run back to her home, and when the police had seen her, they knew something bad would happen, and scooped her up, and dragged her to the shop, where she was to meet up with her cousin, Sam. People on the side were staring at the girl. She had purple hair, whichbwasnt normal in it's own self, but she had one blue eye and one red. That was what creeped people out, and tied to her wrist, was a small little "balloon." Really, it was a beast of Sam's which he conjured up for her sake. As the men set her down. She crossed her arms, and looked at her cousin with a glare that could kill you twice.

"Well? Your little bastards got me, so what now weirdo?"

At the front of the shop, stood a blond haired, black eyed, man. He was the cousin of the multi-color eyed girl, whose name was the ever so fierce, P-KO. He was Sam, he was ery well known for his classy attitude. He sighed, and took her by the balloon string, and dragged her into the store full of slave cells.
"Please behave now P-KO, we're getting you some err, 'pets.'"

P-KO stared at one of the cells, disinterested.
"Why not go to a pet store?" She deadpanned. Turning to another cell, she had to step away sharply, the shriek seemed to daze her for a split second, before she snapped back to reality and went to the cage the shrieking woman ran from. She looked at the price as well, then at the man before her in the cell. He seemed dangerous for her tastes, and lazy, which was just what she wanted. She turned to Sam and said,"I want that one Sam." She gave an evil smile when Sam looked at the slave of her choosing and gulped nervously,"He looks lazy, and I want him that way so you still do all the work in the house." She was about to open her mouth to continue, before Sam had stuck a jawbreaker in her mouth. As she sucked on the round candy slowly, and stared at the "dangerous" man. She examined him, he had white hair, and as she saw earlier, no respect for higher classes. She would know, she should be a slave herself.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-01-2011, 03:01 PM

Makoto sat in the small cage of a room he was given as he stayed in the smallest corner of the little cage. Even though he had chosen by his own will that he would become a slave and let someone buy him for any reason whatsoever. That didn't change the fact that he wasn't really that good with people. He was always, ever since he was little the shy type. While he sat there in the small corner, he had his own large white and slightly torn wings wrapped around his entire body; to make it almost look like a cloak of some sort. Suddenly when Makoto had finally looked up to see a young female walking up to his cage to check how much he would be worth. His eyes widened up in a bit of shock, maybe she would buy him? and than maybe he could finally be set free from this place. Although, it didn't take long before when the young female saw the price and gave a 'tsk tsk' sound through her mouth. The price was too much for her and she didn't want to waste so much of her money on someone that was so quiet and shy. So when she had walked away, Makoto's eyes just slowly went back to their shy and slightly sad expression as he lowered his head between his knees once more. Maybe...I'll never find a home..or ever..be set free.. he thought to himself, just the thought of that gave fears into his own body as he held onto his own body a bit more tightly; with one of his hands clenching the painful feeling of the chain collar that was placed onto him.

Daigo at this point was working on his experiments in his own house again, as he was screwing some kind of weird large bulgy object under a large tanish-like cloth. Whatever was under there, no one could really see unless he took off the cloth that covered it up. "Dammit..what is wrong with this thing..I've been working on it day and night..but it won't ever work!" he exclaimed to himself slamming both his fists onto the table, it was truly frustrating; but he was able to control himself enough just so he wouldn't end up losing his mind and changing into something that would destroy his own lab. Giving a little sigh, Daigo walked back upstairs and straight outside where he could maybe get some fresh air and relax. By the time he had walked outside, he had just ended up noticing a newspaper on the ground; picking it up and reading through it a bit. Daigo's attention was immediately brought to an ad that had to do with slaves being sold. Maybe this could be his chance to get a companion or something to keep him company in his lonely home. Since he was already dressed, Daigo didn't need to go back in his house to change as he just ripped off the ad from the newspaper and headed to the address of the slave shop. Once he had finally reached to the outside of the shop, Daigo began to suddenly wonder if anyone would even agree to be his slave. It didn't really matter who it was, just as long as they could be nice to him just as he would be with them.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 03:34 PM

Sumiko sat in on the bed in her cage, she pulled at the collar it was really tight she sighed and then laid backwards letting her head hang off the side of the bed staring at the the cell door. It had almost been a year she didn't talk to anyone seeing as there wasn't a need to she could write what she wanted to say. She just wanted to get out by any means nessasary, she didn't belong here and she knew it. She didn't mind that no one ever really came to her cell but she wished that someone would. Hearing the slight sound of someone scream she smiled thinking maybe someone got out and hurt the person who let them out. It probably taught them a lesson anyways. She giggled a little and then sat on the floor infront of her bed and looked at the door.

Miko was walking around the town he was doing his normal shopping before he was going to get a slave. He walked out of the last shop he was going to vist and then headed back home to put the things down, he didn't know how long it was going to take to find a slave that suited him. He left his home and headed towards the shop, arriving he past a a man standing outside and then walked in. He started to look into cages, to him nothing much had changed and that was a good thing. He didn't see any slaves that interested him yet.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 PM

Sam tried to convince P-KO to get a different slave, but it didn't seem to be working, but she did agree to get another one for the sake of having 2 playmates. He sighed,"Go find yourself another slave P-KO," He said. He thought for a minute, why not get his own companion? He then looked around the cages himself, leaving P-KO to look for another good slave to get. He stopped at one of the cages, which had a man huddled in a corner, seemingly helpless. Poor guy, Sam thought, as P-KO walked over to see what he was looking at.

"What do you think of him P-KO?"

P-KO looked at the man, and seemed to not be so interested, she really wasn't sure herself, was he going to be a good companion? "We're still getting that other one right?" She asked, and Sam nodded. She sighed in defeat, twirling her wavy purple hair around one finger out of habit. "Fine, but he's going to be working," She bent down in front of the cage and looked at the shy-like slave indifferently, her multi-colored eyes had a glint of mischief inside.

"What is your name?" She asked, taking her jawbreaker out and putting it in a plastic bag.

Meanwhile, Sam went off to get the slave shop owner. He needed to work fast, if they stayed there for too long, P-KO might run off again. And he really didn't want to deal with more than one escapade today. His black eyes darted through the shop, the store was going to get crowded quite soon, and he didn't want any problems from P-KO due to that. He saw the slave owner and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, me and my cousin would like to buy some slaves." He gestured to the purple haired girl and another cage.

"Can we purchase now?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-01-2011, 05:28 PM

While Makoto sat in the small corner of his cage, he kept his head down and his wings wrapped around his body tightly. He didn't expect anyone to come to him and try to buy him anyway due to his shyness to everyone and everything new. Suddenly when he had heard a female's and male's voice come up saying if they wanted to buy him, he slowly lifted his head back up to see a young little girl walking toward his cage. Makoto just stared back at the little girl as she looked at him, and putting some kind of large ball like thing into a small bag. She seemed to ask him for his name, but at first he just stared at her with fear in his eyes from meeting someone new. Giving a slight gulp for a moment. "M-..m..ma..Makoto." he stated with his voice sounding just above a whisper. Right as soon as he told her, his name; his eyes widened up a bit more as he lowered his head again and wrapped his large torn white wings around his body tighter. While he was covered up by his wings, he felt the chain collar become a bit more tighter as he tried to loosen it up even slightly by pulling on it. Unfortunately, that didn't work one bit.

By the time Daigo had walked into the slave store, he began to wander throughout the inside of the store. Noticing how there were many slaves in cages and a few people were looking for one right for them. He didn't really want a slave, but just someone that could keep him company in his own home. He wouldn't had even mind cooking for them and giving them a proper bed with everything. Slowly while he wandered throughout the shop, his eyes widened up when one of the slaves had caught his attention. She seemed to have a slight white and blackish hair; and she was sitting right in front of her bed. For some reason she was staring at her door randomly. Maybe she could become his compainion? Walking up to the cage, Daigo just gave a warm smile to her and waved. "Hello there. Whats your name?" he asked kindly tilting his head slightly. She seemed like a really nice person, so maybe she would be friendly too.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 05:48 PM

Sumiko looked at the man that was infront of her cell and then reached under her bed and pulled out a pad of paper and a pencil that the store owner had let her have. She wrote down her name and then decided to say it instead, "My name is Sumiko" she smiled it was the first time that she had spoken for awhile. Her voice was quite and sweet, she looked down at the note pad and then put it back under her bed. She looked back up at the man and said "What is your name?", she stayed sitting on the floor infront of her bed not wanting to scare him off. She thought to herself maybe he could get me out this could be my chance.

Miko was walking past someone who was talking to the store owner and saw that they were standing infront of another slave. He listened to the conversation for a moment until he realized that they weren't talking about the one they were standing infront of but one that a purple haired girl was standing infront of. He stood behind them and looked at the girl, she looked like she was suitable for what he needed. He was going to wait for the other to men to leave before he actually talked to her though.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 06:01 PM

P-KO looked at Makoto closely, soon enough, her polite side kicked in,"Something wrong Mr?" She asked, he seemed older than her, but as fragile as a 4 year old. "You're coming home with me, is that alright?" She always had to have permission before doing something, and realized, that she never asked the other guy either, He doesn't look very nice, so screw that. She thought. P-KO turned her head, and realized, that Sam didn't seem to be watching her, she gave a smile,"How about that, I can escape with you right now if I wanted to." Giggling, she turned to the tightly covered man and unexpectedly, poked his wing, it was soft, and he looked like a cuddler, but to be sure, she asked,"Do you like large spaces or small ones? I need to pick rooms for you guys..." She moved a bit, so she was totally out of sight from Sam, who seemed far away since the store was teeming with masters.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-01-2011, 06:06 PM

Noticing how the female was sounding very kind and friendly on how she replied to him. Daigo kept a little warm smile on his face as he saw her write something down onto a small note pad; only to put it right back under the bed she was sitting in front of. No doubt about it, this girl must've been able to read and write if she had something like that with her. So when she replied with a question about what his name was, Daigo just tilted his head and continued smiling. "Mine's Daigo." he simply said and began to look right on around the store for a minute, this place sure didn't look like somewhere someone would want to live. At least, to his own knowledge no one would want to live here. Thinking this girl could become a good companion maybe he could buy her. "W-..would you like to leave this place?..I could get you. if you'd like." he asked keeping a smile on his face to show he didn't mean any harm.

Hearing from the small little girl her second question about if something was wrong, Makoto just shook his head while keeping it down between his knees and his wings wrapped around himself. He was really getting nervous about who this new person was, and if they were going to hurt him or not. At this point, with the painful feeling of the chain collar on him; he couldn't really do any fighting back if she were to hurt him. Suddenly, hearing that he would be going to her home with her; he immediatly brought his head back up with his eyes widened in shock. This small girl was actually going to buy him? Joy filled his heart when he heard that she would actually take someone like him as he tried to make the best of it. The thing that brought even more joy was when the girl said that she could actually help him escape this place right now. "R...really?" he asked in shock and excitement slightly. Although, when she poked his wings, Makoto himself and both his wings flinched slightly. Never once had anyone really ever touched his wings, besides himself. It wasn't exactly a bad feeling, but it was just different was all. So when she asked him what kind of space he liked; Makoto just stared in even more shock that he would actually get a room rather than just a simple little bed in the corner of a room. "S-..small ones..p..please." he said with his voice lowering back down to almost a whisper again.

Last edited by happydeath; 05-01-2011 at 06:14 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 06:34 PM

P-KO laughed,"Sure I will!" She took a wallet out from her pocket,"Buy or escape, buy or escape...." She seemed to think about that what to do. P-KO seemed to not be able to make a decision, and turned to Makoto,"Ah! How rude of me to not mention my name, I'm P-KO!" She nodded, and let that sink it for a bit. "Do you want to escape now? Or do you want me to just wait till I buy you Makoto?" Then, she had an idea, she looked at Makoto,"One minute!" She walked off to the corner of a shop, where it was dark. She then stuck her head into the wall, and somehow, her head went on the ceiling right above Sam,"Hey Sam, I only want the second one for now, you go one and pick yours." Sam seemingly nodded, surprised, and told the owner.

"On second thought, just the one my cousin was standing in front of.

P-KO ran back to the same cage, and then took out a bag. Taking a piece of warm bread out of it, she handed it to Makoto through the cage,"So? What do you think?"

Last edited by Sezumie; 05-01-2011 at 06:37 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 07:04 PM

Sumiko's eyes lit up when he asked her if she wanted to get out. She smiled and said "I would love to get out of this place, would you help me?" She stood up and walked over to the front of the cell to where he was standing and looked up at him. She was glad that someone was going to help her, and he didn't seem to be a mean person actually she thought that he was nice. She held out her hand and said "It's nice to meet you Mr. Daigo", she looked back at her bed and then back at the man smiling. This was her chance and she didn't even need to hurt anyone.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-01-2011, 07:07 PM

Akira stared out at the abundence of customers. It annoyed her to have everyone walk by her cage and not even glance at her. With her scary look, she knew that many would not find her appealling for whatever reason they needed a slave. If only there was someone who needed something like her for war or something to do with killing. Might as well turn into my cat form. And that was what she did. She trotted to the front of her cage and meowed happily. Already, a group of young females stood outside her cage. They all wanted her, but why not? She was just an adorable and completely safe kitten.

The bajang turned back into her human form and reached out of the cage for the neck of the closest female. She was famished and needed the blood, but despite all of the woman standing behind her, she managed to move away too quick. As they ran away screaming, Akira slumped to the bottom of her cage with a disgruntled sigh. Maybe she could try it again with a new group of customers. Not everyone could get away, could they?

Setsurou wasn't sure about coming to this place, but he needed a nanny for his daughter. Yeah she was about 13 or 14 in human years, but he didn't want her alone all day long while he was doing business. Besides, the girl was starting to act a bit like him, and he wasn't the best role model for anyone. She was scheming and plotting, and he didn't think a girl should be doing either until she was at least 16.

He entered the place with his daughter walking slowly behind him. He was unsure of how they had the place set up. Were all the dangerous slaves in one section and the tamed in another, or were they mixed together? He'd just have to look at the collars and charms. Walking past every cage, he glanced at the creatures inside. There were a few with the things he was looking for, but he had to find the one with everything, or at least close to it, he wanted for his daughter. "Well, dear. Which one do you want?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-01-2011, 09:06 PM

When the young girl took out her wallet, Makoto just stared in shock at he heard her speaking to herself. She seemed to had been trying to come to a decision on whether to buy or escape with him, really to him at this point; either one was good for him. Just as long as he could get out of this hell hole. When she had finally told him her name, his eyes widened up as he gave a little warm smile and nodded. "P-..K..O." he repeated trying to get used to the sound of her name, it was a simple name to say; but it didn't hurt to try and remember it by repeating it to himself. Suddenly as she asked him which he would prefer the girl to do, Makoto was right about to answer as he opened his mouth; but before he could get a word out. P-KO had suddenly run off into another direction. With his eyes widened up, he had actually thought she had changed her mind to buy or escape with him. His once smile turned to a frown again as he slowly lowered his head. It wasn't long before he heard footsteps again, only to see that she returned to his cage and handing him a nicely fresh piece of bread. Seeing her come back, his warm smile returned onto his face as Makoto let his own wings fold onto his back and crawled over toward her with his wings folded. Taking the piece of bread, he sat right in front of the cage eating it in both his hands. "Th..t..thank you..P-KO." he replied, listening to her question and nodded. "I..its really good..th..thank you..an..and thank you f-for picking me." he thanked once more.

Hearing Sumiko's reply on wanting to leave this place, Daigo gave a little soft smile and nodded to her question in return. "Yep, I can get you out of here. Just give me a minute." he replied placing one finger up as to indicate that he'd be back. He had already noticed how she approached him from her spot as he just tilted his head a bit looking down at her. Before long, Daigo just turned his head to look around the shop again and noticed that the shop owner was actually busy with another customer at the moment. So for now, before he would go to the owner to ask to buy Sumiko; maybe he could get to know her a bit more. Kneeling down to her level, Daigo just tilted his head a bit still smiling. "So...are you hungry?..or thirsty?" he asked noticing how she and almost every other slave in the entire shop were so very skinny.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM

Sumiko smiled and laughed a little when he knelt down to her hight, she had changed her hight knowing the little kids were normally picked over the older ones. When he asked her if she was hungry or thirsty she smiled and said "No not really." She smiled and then said "My turn to ask a question" she thought about it for a moment then said "What type of creature are? I mean like what are you?" She smiled she wanted to know if she was going to get out she wanted to know who and what she was staying with.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-01-2011, 09:30 PM

Daigo just gave a little smile when he noticed how Sumiko changed her height a bit. It wasn't really a big deal to him who was taller and who was shorter since to him, height wasn't really much of importance to him. So when she replied to his question with a 'no'. He simply nodded and tilted his head, there weren't many questions he had for her; although she had seemed to ask a question to him as soon as she replied to her question. Giving a quick gasp to her question, Daigo was actually a bit surprised to see that Sumiko knew he wasn't human. Giving a little laugh, he just scratched the back of his head gently. "Oh, so you noticed." he said with another chuckle and nodded. "I'm actually a shape-shifter. Although, it seems that I can only go into different animals."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 09:59 PM

Sumiko smiled and said "Your a shape-shifter too!" this was so interesting to her it was nice to know that there were others out there like her. She smiled and said "I can change into anything I want but it take a lot of energy for me". She thought about it for a moment then said "I wasn't able to tell but after being her for awhile you start to realize that not everyone is human" she paused "So I thought that it would be a good question to ask." She looked at teh ground then said "I'm sorry if I offended you".

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Suddenly when Daigo heard that Sumiko was actually a shape shifter too. His eyes widened up as a little smile came across his face, originally he thought that he was the only shape shifter out there ever since he was kicked out of high school and than kicked out of his own home where he once lived with his own parents; but now meeting up with another shape shifter. He was rather happy that he had actually found someone just like him. Maybe she really was going to make a good companion. Hearing how she could change into anything, Daigo just gave a little nervous smile as he imagined anything as literally 'anything'. Did that mean she could turn herself to even look like a pan? Taking the insulting thought out of his head, he just gave a soft smile and nodded at how she found out. "Oh? so what are the other slaves here not human either?" he asked curiously, looking around only for a moment than taking his attention right back at her. All of a sudden, when Sumiko had lowered her head and apologized for thinking she offended him. He just reached out and patted the side of her face gently. "Oh come now. You didn't offend me at all. Dont worry about it." Daigo replied giving a little chuckle in return.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 10:43 PM

P-KO laughed to herself, Makoto just seemed too innocent to her. She couldn't wait to see how he would react to her usual, daily scares.

"You're welcome Mako! Well, let's just get you out of here don't we?" She went to the side of the cage, putting a hand on the wall, it started to sink in. Almost instantaneously, her hand came out at the bottom of the cage. "Well, this is just great!~" She said, her venomous sarcasm seeping through. With a lot of effort, she managed to climb herself into the cage from the simple shadow portal that she had made. She sighed in exhaustion from having to climb upwards when her portal went sideways, It was pretty confusing and it made her dizzy. Rubbing her head slightly from the dizziness, she looked at Makoto, and grinned. Gesturing to the shadow portal she had made, she spoke,"Well, here's the way out, you go first while I put the money inside." She then went to a corner of the cage, and started to dig through her wallet to get the desired money.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-01-2011, 11:10 PM

Giving a bright smile, Makoto nodded to what P-KO said when she said that they should get him out of here now. Suddenly as he watched her walk to the side of the cage, he was completely unaware of what she was planning to do as he tilted his head curiously. His own brightly white wings folded against his back tightly as he backed away slightly from the side of the cage. All of a sudden, seeing her reached toward the cage and climb through it; his eyes widened brightly; this was starting to get a bit freaky when he saw her do something like that. She could've just used the front door of the cage to get in; but if she were to do that, than she would need the key from the slave shop owner. When she had climbed into the cage from the floor of the cage itself, his eyes widened even more brightly as he looked back and forth between the portal on the side of the cage and the portal on the cage floor at this point. "Uhmm...th..thank you P-KO." he stated, watching her walk over to the corner of the cage for a moment; while he climbed through the portal slowly, only to end up right outside the cage by now.

((sawwi for the crappy post.))

Phidefya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2011, 11:14 PM

The mans bright green eyes opened and stared out of the cage bars, watching that purple-haired girl.. so she was interested in him, huh? He better put on a new act to make her think other wise. He slowly sat up, rubbing his head. Why wouldn't they all just go away, shut up, and stay gone? It'd make things so much easier...
He looked down for a moment, his face lost in his silver hair.. His face was beginning to twist and his eyes dilate and turn red. He looked up, his mouth practically ear-to-ear and huge, showing sharp, dangerous teeth. His white hair grew out a bit and became even more mangled than it already was and turned black. He was crawling to the front bars, and put his face right next to them, like before, his tongue slithering out. "Don't even bother with me, child." He hissed dangerously. "One bite from me and I could take your arm off."

(( Sorry, I actually just woke... even though its mid afternoon o_o;. Lets just say it took all that time to make him look like this, kay? xD; ))

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 11:20 PM

[No prob, no prob, I've really never worked this character with someone so shy before (or with anyone at all...), Makoto's so CUTE~ xD]

P-KO put the money down in the cage,"There we go!~" She said happily, before cautiously going through the portal, only to fall on her butt on the other side with an "Oof!"

She rubbed her butt, before sighing and standing up,"And off we go!~" She said, walking off the exit of the store. She looked around nervously, one false step and they would be caught. P-KO could just make a portal to get out, but she had to recharge for a bit before doing it again. Turning to face Makoto, she gestured for him to follow her before continuing to sneak her way out.

(KYYAA I'm even worse off than you are! *sulks in corner*)

Last edited by Sezumie; 05-01-2011 at 11:42 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 11:39 PM

Sumiko looked back at the man and said "I don't know if they are or not, actually I never really talk to anyone here." She looked at her bed and then said "That was the whole reason of the note pad and paper", she looked back at the man and smiled. When he patted the side of her face she she smiled even more then said "Alright, thank you", she looked out of cage and around the hall. She looked back at Daigo and said "Thanks for helping me get out of this place as well".

Phidefya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2011, 11:49 PM

Yikes, I'm confused @-@;; ))

He continued to display himself like this, many of the customers veering away from him.. but when one got too close, he snapped at her and she gave a small shriek, getting away from him as fast as possible. He felt satisfied now, and shrunk back to his corner tiredly, his black mangled hair turning to its original silver, and his eyes going to their average green. He groaned, and stretched out on the bed, in a vulgar way. Perhaps they'll leave him be now after that little incident~.