Rikali
I can haz?

Old 11-03-2010, 08:24 PM

Oh, I love my art so much!! Thank you Kage! It's lovely. ^^
I accepted the trade. :)

Hopefully I'll get more time tonight or tomorrow to chat. I'm so busy right now!

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 11-03-2010, 08:55 PM

Sorry for leaving so quickly, I had a few things to do. I am glad you both like your requests, though!

Neller- I am doing well, besides that I have caught a bit of a bug. It seems to only be a sore throat though. *knocks on wood*

Thoth- Thank you, it's always nice to hear that my work is appreciated.

Last edited by KageShio; 11-03-2010 at 09:02 PM..

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 11-03-2010, 09:18 PM

That's good, Kage. :D I just got out of an exam and am now free for the night to work on my project that's due tomorrow. Lol.

KageShio

Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM

In collage, free nights are really just a way of saying you have extra time to do an assignment in.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 11-03-2010, 09:50 PM

I learned that quickly. I don't know how anyone has time to hang out. Lol. Or join clubs. I find myself with projects projects and more projects...and mene. Lol.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-03-2010, 11:30 PM

Ahh seriously! D; We have a whole extra day at my school dedicated to more time to work on homework. ...So of course then every teacher assumes we have the ENTIRE day to dedicate to JUST their class. -__- I just blow it off and sleep all day, then work all weekend. :lol:

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 11-04-2010, 12:23 AM

Are you serious? I wish I had that. It would've been nice to have in high school and college. Ugh! Lol. Oh well, I just hope to get my stuff done on time for the rest of the year. I'm leaving a HORRIBLE impression on my 2D Design prof.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2010, 12:39 AM

haha I actually thought it would be extremely useful. ...But I was forgetting that I can be a major bum. So I sleep on Fridays. It's nice. I'm pretty sure my teachers would die inside if they knew what I did with the time the school gives us. Which only makes it sweeter. :3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 11-04-2010, 01:01 AM

can you draw me for 100g Kage? ^^

Rikali
I can haz?

Old 11-04-2010, 03:23 PM

HappyStar- That is so interesting! I wish my school had a thing like that. Although I probably just would have had to do more farm chores that day. :P It doesn't matter now though, since I'm out of school and college.

*waves to everyone* How's everyone doing today?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 11-04-2010, 03:32 PM

@Happy- LOL! You're funny. I would've used that time to do something, even if it wasn't for school. I would draw...I love to draw. ^.^

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM

haha! I'm planning on doing a ton of drawing tomorrow. But it is an art school...so you can imagine the endless art projects I'm already doing every other day. One day of rest is very nice. :3

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-04-2010, 04:12 PM

Your intro does not sound unlike my intro to the "Hangout for Gothic Types" in the Menewsha Nations thread. Anyways, I would not mind filling one of your slots to receive a piece of art for 100g.

----------

When I see my name on the waitlist spot on the front page, I'll send the 100g. But for some reason if the artist has had to abandon this thread for real life engagements, I'm not going to send the money first. I hope you understand.

KageShio

Old 11-04-2010, 08:23 PM

I have been fighting with a cold for the past few days, I am sorry for my random disappearances. I have been doing work on requests but it progress has been slowed a bit. Anyways, how are you all doing this chilly autumn day?

Thoth Star- Hm, it will be a bit of a challenge I think, but I am happy to oblige.

The_Crow- Is it? hm, I think I shall have to drop by there sometime. I have added your name to the list, what is it you would like to request of me?

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2010, 09:58 PM

I am..chilly! And it's raining and for some reason that seems to mean that everything smells like gasoline. It's nasty and is giving me headaches. :gonk: So now I'm curled up inside, eating leftover chili and drinking hot chocolate, listening to Native American flutes and chants. Soo calming...:3

Sorry to hear about your cold! Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 11-05-2010, 01:46 AM

@Happy
I'm an art major at a university. I have projects atop of gen ed homework/studying. Lol. As stressful as continuous projects may get, I think I'd prefer that. :3

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-05-2010, 01:56 AM

KageShio- I sent you the 100g via donation. I would just like to see your rendition of my current avatar. You see, I normallly have blood and skulls and such so I made my avatar attempt to dress 'normal' for halloween, but still fail at it and be creepy. So that is the vibe i would like, avatar art of my current art of one trying not to be creepy but something odd still coming through. I also identify as an androgyne in real life so if you could make my character look androgynous (ie can't tell if xe is a male or female due to not quite hitting puberty yet) that would be extra special. Do you follow?

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-05-2010, 04:47 AM

Neller: haha oh, I very much prefer having all my art projects. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here. Simple as that. But I do very much enjoy days I don't have to do anything, too. :lol:

KageShio

Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM

Crow- I understand and am pleased to tell you I can do it. It sadly will not be finished before the event is over, but shortly thereafter.

As for my cold, the chilly weather has made it worse, I'm afraid. It got to below freezing here last night and this poor old house has little insulation around the windows and doors. Do not fear, however, for I am still working on requests, all will be completed after the event, and my cold, is over.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-05-2010, 07:00 PM

Aww I totally understand. All is good!

lol The cold weather just started kicking in here pretty much the minute it turned November 1st. Now not even leaving the heater on all the time will keep my dorm warm. So much for the south being warm! :illgetu:

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 11-06-2010, 10:22 AM

The news that you will not be able to finish before the event's end is fine by me-- all because you were straightforward and said so. Poor communication is one of my pet peeves, but as long as you let me (and your other paying customers) know what is up, then all is well.

I do hope you find a way to stay warm. If you light a number of candles and/or oil lamps in your room you can raise the temperature by a few degrees noticebly when you walk to-from your room into other areas of the house.