fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:05 PM

What? I didn't say anything. :ninja: No embarrassing underwear here....

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 08:07 PM

Uh huh... Well... You missed some with that laser of yours... *holds up embarrassing undergarments* :lol:

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:08 PM

NOOOOOO! *Shoots laser randomly*

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 02-19-2011, 08:12 PM

HOLY CRAP. YOU NEARLY SHOT ME, YOU DEPRAVED MEATPILE! *Glares maliciously.*

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:13 PM

Sorry. But the underwear...

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 08:15 PM

:o *drops the panties and feels all over looking for laser holes* What the...!!! Are you CRAZY!?? *Runs away snatching the underwear on the way* I think I'll post these up on the notice board! :twisted:

Quote:
Ok!

You manage to lure Ghostie into the holodeck with a lazer pointer. Once he's in and the doors close, you activate Program 4. Everything's going well, and when he's dissapeared for a few hours you think everything's okay...not to mention you're rather relieved that it looks like he won't possess you and make you wear drag again.

Finally, at sometime past Midnight, Ghostie emerges from the holodeck, more tha a little frustrated. You blink the sleepiness out of your eyes and focus, seeing that he's storming off (or as close to storming off as a ghost can get). Curious, you enter the holodeck, so see that' it's been wrecked. And the circuitry of one of the control pannels has been ripped out by pissed-off Ghostie.

Oh, the chief engineer isn't going to like this....

Phoo, no luck. And a rather pissed-off Ghostie too.....and engineer.
WHOOO!!! I avoided the wrath of the ghostie!! :P

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:20 PM

Noooo! Not the notice board! *Runs, tripping on own feet*

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 08:21 PM

*grabs the embarrassing undies from Carn and hands them back to Waifey*

Ghostie's embarrassed the poor girl enough already, we don't need you adding to the problem.

And Program 4's tries have been used up. Last ones left are Programs 1, 5 (which both have one try left) and 2.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:22 PM

*gratefully takes them and stashes them back into her underwear drawer*

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 08:23 PM

Awww... :( Take all the fun out of it why don't you :(

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 08:23 PM

At least now you don't have to do completely commando.

@ Carn: Says the guy who got stuck in drag.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:25 PM

Yay! Going commando is very weird feeling...

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 08:31 PM

I don't know what you're talking about Taiyo... :stare:

You know fairy... You could have just suited up and gone out to get all your undies instead of blasting them... Just sayin...

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:32 PM

I panicked, okay!

Here's my last trys results-
Quote:
Program 2 is one of the two programs looking rather promising, and after the underwear incident...well, let's just say that you're a little mortified at the fact that your unmentionables are now orbiting the planet. You say that you've got a little surprise for him in the holodeck that doesn't involve a date. About an hour before he's supposed to meet you there, you...tweak Program 2 a bit.

Ghostie arrives, and he's looking quite pleased at the fact that he's not being sent on a blind date. You let him into the holodeck, saying that the program's only for one person; a round of chess against one of history's greatest champs. Ghostie grins and flicks his tail happily. "Yes!" he says as he enteres. Once the holodeck doors close, you grin evilly and start the program. You walk away laughing, because Program 2 is now less of a dating program and more of a...well...dominatrix program.

The next day Ghostie is avoiding all the women on the station, and yelping and floating off as fast as he can whenever a girl tries to talk to him. Your payback worked!
Yes! I have my revenge!!!

Last edited by fairywaif; 02-19-2011 at 08:37 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 08:39 PM

Oh well lucky you! All I got was a pissed off engineer! :(

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 08:47 PM

April has just used up Program 1's tries, so now it's down to 2 and 5, and 2's the one looking promising.

And speaking of April, she had a bad run-in with the ghost...again. And now so have I. *motions that she's now stuck in a straightjacket and hanging from the ceilling*

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-19-2011, 08:53 PM

Oh my goodness! *tilts head* I'm...not sure how to get you off of there...

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 09:08 PM

Ooo!!! What a pretty new decoration! :P

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
You coax Ghostie into Program 1, as you can't do it yourself as you're...well, stuck in a wall. Ghostie relucantly agrees when you make a bet with him; he likes it, he gets you out of the wall. He doesn't, and you get to have your face painted on however he wants. He starts the program and enters, staying in there for a few hours.

Program 1 is so far looking the most promising, so you're a bit comforted by the fact that Ghostie's been gone for a few hours. When he comes back smiling, you assume that Program 1 really was the sentient one, and now Ghostie will stop singing to the equipment and get you out of the blasted wall!

But when he's right in front of you, you notice why he's smiling; he's got facepaints. You lost the bet!

And for the rest of the day your face looks like a clown that had fun with finger paints.
... I hate clowns. I HATE YOU, GHOSTIE, YOU WALKING SACK OF.. OF NOTHING! I'VE SEEN MORE FILLING IN A DAMN TWINKIE. *Continues to swear in "alien" language.*

COME BACK HERE AND AT LEAST PAINT ME PIKACHU COLORS!!

Someone please get me another twinkie. :gonk:

Last edited by April; 02-19-2011 at 09:21 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 10:39 PM

*throws a twinkie at April's face* Catch! :lol: Sorry... That was insensitive of me... :stare:

Shall I give it another go then? Is it my turn is it my turn?!?!?! TaiyoTsuki: !!! IS IT MY TURN YET!?!?!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 11:40 PM

I'M HERE ALREADY! If you like, go ahead. Programs 2 and 5 are the only ones with tries left.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 11:41 PM

Ooo ooo ooo! Ok! :P

----------

Quote:
ALirighty then!

You manage to get Ghostie in the holodeck for what will (hopefully) be the last time. You initiate Program 5 and wait behind a corner. Hours pass, and you finally decide it's a good idea to go back to your quarters to get some sleep at around 0230 (2:30 am civilian time).

The next day Ghostie is rather happy, even apologizing to the chief engineer for wrecking the holodeck! Not to mention that he's helping April clean the facepaint off of her...though, he's having fun laughing at her stuck in a wall. And he hasn't gone to retrieve fairywaif's underwear, as he hasn't forgiven her for the dominatrix program stunt.

Finally, Ghostie's been paired up with the sentient program! Hopefully now he'll stop serenading the equipment (and get me down from the ceiling!).
Oh my gosh! Ghostie got a girlfriend?!? WHOO! No more bad Ghostie! :P Only I wouldn't bank on him letting you down too soon Taiyo... I kinda sorta made a little deal with Ghostie... :stare:

MintyRey
N00b

Old 02-20-2011, 09:15 AM

So does this mean you won?! Congratulations then! :boogie:
[I wish Menewsha had another celebratory type smiley I could use :lol:]

If not then I'll just edit this later to make fun of you, bohahahaha!! >:3
J/k :) It's for real though, right?

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-20-2011, 08:15 PM

Yep, Carn got the Ghostie a girlfriend. Now can someone PLEASE get be down?!

As for April's stuck-in-a-wall problem, we're going to have to tear down the section of the wall she's stuck in to get her out.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2011, 04:56 AM

Oh my gosh! Yay!!! :P Also you're right Minty! They need more celebratory type smileies!

Make fun of me.. I'll make fun of you!!! :illgetu:

Taiyo - Uhmm... nope! :rofl: You make such a good chandelier! :P ... Ok ok... *goes to get a ladder* Here let me just cut you down and I'll lower you to the ground with this rope! *cuts Taiyo down, who abruptly falls straight to the ground* huh... I guess I should have tied the rope around you... THEN cut you down... :oops:...