Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-26-2013, 04:04 AM

Todd, though surprised, was absolutely thrilled with the effectiveness of his new weapon. It was so light, as if it were part of him, and it cut so easily. He had never expected to kill such a creature so easily. He stood up and bowed to the fallen beast, a sign of respect for a slain opponent. "Thank you for your sacrifice. Now on to the queen. I'll bet Zafina's already on her way." He said, and went to find his sister. He just hoped this wasn't one of those creatures that sprouted two new heads for each one you destroyed.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-26-2013, 04:35 AM

(Gemini: this is a worm, that's a Hydra. Oh, here's the Queen )

Zafina stopped in front of Kalrato, The Hive Queen of the Thresher Maw's. Zafina was ready to kill it, but the creature wasn't attacking. Instead, it picked up a recently dead demon, and punctured a Claw through it's head. The Demon faced the two, acting a speaker.

"You cannot understand my speak, so I must use this dead body as a voice.......I am This Ruin's Queen of the Thresher Maw's. I am Kalrato vas Rayya nar Xion. "She said, clicking her teeth, as the demon spoke. "You have infiltrated my home, and killed my children. Tell me, Children. What do you seek? You are no mere demon's, that I can tell for sure."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-26-2013, 04:43 AM

((I freaking know that! I'm just not familiar with the type of worm. Oh and by the way- gross.))

Todd arrived in front of the queen at the same time as his sister. He suppressed a shudder at the creature's appearance, and watched in sickened fascination at it-no, she- used a dead demon to speak to them. He looked at Zafina, momentarily confused. He hadn't expected the creature to be intelligent. "We came to seek victory against you, the Queen of the Thresher Maws." He answered.

Andraus

Old 10-26-2013, 05:23 AM

"hmm.....your not normal....your power.....it can't be....."the queen leaned in closer. "By my holy ancestors.....your Nephilim! Our creators have returned! "The hive queen yelled. The thresher mass were mistaking you for Nephilim, seeing as they were halfbreds

Zafina decided to take advantage of the situation "it has been long since our kind has trended this world. Tell me Karlato, why are you here" she asked. If this creature knew Nephilim, it was several Thousand years old. It was possibly one of the Primals

"I am the last Caos of my people. I was given orders by the Creators to guard their last valuable secret : 100 Nephilim in stasis, to revive the population " she said, with pride

Zafina's eyes widen, and she looked at Todd. 100 Nephilim?! the people that nearly toppled the Empire's of the Demon' and Angels? this was an Opportunity too good to miss. "Tell me, Karlato. Why are they here? What were they doing here?" she asked.

"During the War with Heaven and Hell, The Creator's feared that they faced possible extinction. Several plans were put in place to preserve their race. This area was dedicated to the plan to protect 100 of them. 50 of them are male's, the others are female's. "She said. "In Hind-sight, a reasonable option, considering their near decimation, and how little actually survived."

"You called the Nephilim 'Creator's' more than once. How so?" She asked.

"A Little known fact is that the Nephilim actually advanced Several Race's, during their Brief Height of power. My People were one of them. Another was the Nogitsune, though this knowledge was lost during the Second Heaven and Hell war. The only male of the Trinity of Kitsune Creator's, He made a deal with the Nephilim to create Diversity amongst them. The Nephilim were partially the reason for their existence, and indirectly, the only reason that Haven College managed to hide during the Second War, because it was Nogitsune magic that hid it. "She said.

"What happened to the Nephilim on the Surface? Why are so little left ?" She asked her.

"During the Nephilim-Earth War, after witnessing how 4 of their member's were corrupted by The Charred Council, they started making preparation to remain independent. After exhausting Every other Strategic option, The Creator's activated the 'Final Solution'. They, and all existing, within the range of what is now known as the Chicxulub Crater : Died, as was planned. "She said to her. .

Last edited by Andraus; 10-26-2013 at 10:33 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-27-2013, 03:20 AM

Todd was nearly hyperventilating by that point. This news was of far too much importance to take lightly. He grabbed Zafina's arm. "May we have a moment alone, please?" He asked the hive queen. He had to talk to his twin alone, to sort things out.

Andraus

Old 10-27-2013, 04:15 AM

(Gemini: )

Zafina followed "I'm letting yu know right now, I'm releasing them. They've been in stasis long enough, they need to know what happened. This is also a chance to advance our position in the world. The knowledge they hold, it's priceless" she said

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-27-2013, 04:41 AM

Todd almost laughed. "Are you kidding me? I was going to say the same thing! To have them on our side would be priceless. Besides, Aunt Rosemary would be angry if we didn't, right?" He said. "Still, are they going to let us do that without a fight? We came here and killed two of them, with plans to kill their queen. Speaking of which, we can't do that now, can we?"

Andraus

Old 10-27-2013, 05:00 AM

"There must be a way we can keep them both alive, without killing her....."she
Walked over to the queen "Lady Karlato, we have orders to bring your head, in exchange for an Army. Is there a possibility you can help us, that doesn't involve killing you?" She asked, bluntly

"Since you've warned me, I can transfer my essence into an Egg, so that my Descendent will have my knowledge and power" she said.

"Thank you. Open the Stasis pods, release the Nephilim " Zafina said, with confidense in her voice

"Yes, my lady. In return for sparing me, I offer you the support of the thresher maws " she said. She then opened a ruined cave, revealing 100 life pods. The aura from these pods were massive, indicating great power

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2013, 03:23 AM

Todd went from hyperventilating to being completely breathless. Only my sister could come right out and say she was supposed to kill someone, and then be rewarded for it... He thought as he looked at the life pods. "Thank you, Lady Karlato. Zafina, how do we open the pods?" He asked quietly.

Andraus

Old 10-28-2013, 03:38 AM

Zafina looked at her brother, smiled, and stuck her tongue out. She took classes from Asmodeus on how to butter-up to royalty. Gaining the support of the Queen was no trouble. she then faced the pods, all serious like, and lifted her hands.

The pods popped open, one by one. A women, wearing almost completely Silver Abyssal armor, approached both of them "ugh.....by the aether......who are you two?" She asked, with a thick Irish accent. Her skin was decorated with tattoos, made from ink mixed with blood

Last edited by Andraus; 10-30-2013 at 02:59 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2013, 03:50 AM

Todd rolled his eyes. As usual, he had been proud but she found a way to make him exasperated. He stood back and watched as she worked her magic on the pods, and stared at the woman who fist stepped out. He did a quick bow to be polite. "My lady, we are the son and daughter of Lucifer and Gemini Starr, rulers of hell. I am Todd, kitsune prince and heir to my mother's throne. It is an honor to meet you." He said, using all those years of "royalty school" where a tutor taught him how to be a prince.

Andraus

Old 10-30-2013, 05:23 AM

The women tensed up. "Your a child of that bastard Lucifer?! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand!" She said, putting a hand on her sword. It was 100 to 1 odds.

"Because we are NOT your Enemy. "Zafina said, ducking under the both of them, and putting her hand on the Sword grip. She then shot Todd a look. The Thresher Queen just explained that Heaven and Hell's leader's wanted to corrupt the Nephilim. Mentioning that they were their children was NOT a good idea. "I can promise you protection from my father, for I have a Score to settle with him now, but I must ask that you swear loyalty to me." She said.

The women looked at the both of you, and grimaced. "I'd normally say no, but as of now, I'm in no position to be picky when it comes to ally's. As long as your true to your word, we'll fight with you. "she said to her.

"Thank you. I promise, you won't regret this. "Zafina said. This was now starting to become very Strange. Zafina had been securing personal loyalty's from many factions as of late. Angels, Demons, Humans, The Thresher Maw's, and Now Nephilim. What was she planning, and why?

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2013, 06:12 AM

Todd did his best not to roll his eyes. The girl always had to show him up! He was becoming suspicious of her recruitment lately. He resolved to ask about it later- not her, of course. If he asked Zafina herself, she would make up a convenient lie or twist his words. No, he would have to ask their uncles, specifically the ones she had been in contact with most recently. "Zafina! I'm headed home. I'll see you when you're done making friends." He said, turning to leave. He was starting to wonder if she hadn't known about the threshers all along. Had she set this whole thing up on purpose, knowing that he would jump on the chance to take down the queen?

Andraus

Old 10-30-2013, 07:39 PM

"I'm all done here. "She said, carrying the head of the now-dead Queen. The Thresher maws were carrying a Crystal white Egg away, carrying the Queen's Descendent. "It's a new day. We've given a long-dead race another chance, secured alliance with the most powerful none-magic in existence.....and got new weapons and armor. I don't know what could make it any better. "She said. "I just wish I had a bottle of Serrice Ice Brandy.....don't know why mother get's on me about drinking it. She smashed my last bottle T_T"she said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2013, 05:32 AM

Brooding, Todd rolled his eyes. "Maybe that's because you're underage, an irresponsible drinker, a mean drunk and that stuff will kill you someday." He said, listing off the reasons on his fingers. He wasn't happy with their day at all. Sure, he loved his new scythe and armor, but something about the thresher encounter was bothering him. It had been so convenient, hadn't it? All she'd had to do was drop the suggestion and he practically organized the whole deal. And she had been so calm, as if she'd known that the queen would talk to them. As if she'd known those nephillim were there all along. Was his sister using him? The thought caused him physical pain.

Andraus

Old 10-31-2013, 07:01 PM

Zafina took Todd's hand. You then would feel something probing around your thoughts, while her eye's began to glow slight. Due to the fact that he had no used it in age's, this was not exceedingly difficult. When they dimmed down, She immediately let go. "You think I'm Manipulating you?" She asked him. "I'll be honest with you Todd. About the Thresher Maw's, I expected it to happen. With the Nephilim However, I did not. You must understand, no-one has gotten very close to the Thresher Queen in eon's."she said.

She then turned to him. "You also wish to know what I plan to do with the Army I gathered.....If I tell you, Can I trust you to keep this between us?" He asked her. She looked dead serious, as if he gravity of this matter was more severe than even she realized.

Last edited by Andraus; 10-31-2013 at 07:05 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-01-2013, 03:37 AM

Realizing what she was doing, Todd tried to pull away, but it was already too late. He was about to chew her out for intruding on his thoughts, but he stopped when she started speaking. He stopped and turned to face her, sobering quickly. "All right, Zaffy, you're on. You know you can trust me with anything." He said.

Andraus

Old 11-01-2013, 05:32 PM

Zafina stepped at the edge of the cave, which gave view of the Highest of the Demon Spires "The world is on the principe of change.....you know my belief about fate........The thesis was the the near Extermination of the Nephilim, and the forging of the 7 seals......The Anti-thesis was the Second War between Demons and Angels......we are now reaching the Synthesis, though I doubt it will come easy.....Their are many that would be against such change, and I want to be prepared for when total Chaos breaks lose......I am building an Army, for protection. Many will die, but I want to save who I can. "She said

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 04:31 AM

Todd shook his head. "Zafina, can you put that in layman's terms please? I understand that you're trying to save people. But from what? What exactly do you mean by synthesis?" He asked. Todd had never been one for fancy words, so his sister confused him sometimes.

((Seriously, WTF did she say?))

Andraus

Old 11-02-2013, 04:51 AM

(Gemini: Dear lord, I can't explain what I say every freaking time! I have Disability's, yet I'm still able to comprehend all that I say. What is so hard to understand about it?!)

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF-.....Principe is another word for Edge, or peak. What I mean is that this world is on the Edge of change. What I was talking about is the Dialectical Conflict of this world. The Thesis, or idea, was the Destruction of the Nephilim, and the making of the 7 Seals of the Apocalypse. The Anti-thesis, or opposition, was the Second Heaven/Hell war. "she said. picking them off from her fingers. "The Synthesis, or Solution, will be the change that is too come. Change scares people, and many will fight against it. I must be prepared to defend it. "she said

(Satisfied?)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 05:07 AM

((Hey, fuck off okay? Not everyone knows the freaking dictionary by heart. So what if you understand what you're saying? I'm not you. I haven't been in school for years and years, so forgive me if my vocabulary isn't quite as good as yours. Just don't you dare treat me like I'm less intelligent than you, just because I don't understand your constant fucking war talk. And no, I'm not satisfied, because I still had to look up a word in there, and you spelled precipice wrong.))

Todd glared at his sister. "Okay, I get it now. But why was that such a huge secret? Did you think I would oppose your trying to help people?"

Andraus

Old 11-02-2013, 05:27 AM

(No, I don't know the Dictionary by heart, Smart-ass. No-one at all can understand what I say. I don't understand it at all. I only know how to speak, because I needed to take special classes to stop stuttering' due to a Speak Impediment . It's been years since Ive taken those classes, and everyone complains that they don't understand what I say half the time. I don't get it. What's to understand?)

"You know me, Todd, and you know my Methods. I will do whatever I see Necessary, to do what must be done. I can't have anyone in my way, and I don't know what side your on. I didn't want to know, Because I cannot stand the thought of going to war against you. "she said, and sat down. "It has been many years since the last Major war. We held our ground, held off the attack, and paid the price.......faith broken, lives destroyed, It's time to prepare for an Invasion of our own, which I've prepared for since i was 14, since I began my study of Mind Magic. "she said

"6 Year's of Rebuilding........6 Years of Silence......until the Chaos returns again.......a force, carried out, like a Storm upon the windows......6 years..... will wash away.....as a Tsunami would wash over an Ant hill..."She said. She then looked at Todd, with Genuine fear in her eyes. "This time......I'm afraid...."She seemed hesitant to finish.

"All may be Lost."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 07:00 AM

((Now see, that wouldn't be a problem for me. My cousin was born with a speech impediment, and I spent years being the only person who could tell what he was saying. He went to classes for it, and it's mostly fixed, but to this day I'm able to understand certain people and certain words when no one else can.))

Todd sat down across from her. "I'll do anything I can to help you, Zaffy. Even if I don't agree with the means, I can be a sounding board for ideas. I can help find another way when it seems that there isn't one. Both of us together are better than either of us apart." He said, then reached forward to clasp her hands in his. "All will not be lost. We won't let that happen, Zafina. No matter what, we'll make sure at least something is left."

Andraus

Old 11-03-2013, 05:23 AM

Zafina stood up. "Right now, we have to do something I've been dreading.....I'm going to usurp our father, Lucifer. As he did was Ashmedai, the King of hell, his father. "She said to him. "If we're going to win this war, I need the Help of the Angel's, and the Demons. The demons was my first choice, because we're already respected by them. Belphegor, Satan, Leviathan, Beelzebub, and Mammon already support me. Asmodeus is the last prince whose support I need, which I've gained by taking the head of the Queen. After that, well.....thing's will get interesting. "She said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-03-2013, 06:47 AM

Todd's jaw dropped, and he scrambled to stand up. "Whoa, you're going to overthrow our father? How do you plan to manage that? Wouldn't it be easier to be instated as the new ruler? That way you don't have to fight father, and you gain support of anyone who would have taken his side." He suggested, not wanting to see his family fighting. He would help his sister, of course, but he would always try to find a less violent way first. Of course, father probably won't give up his throne. Even with Zafina as the heir, he probably didn't plan to instate her until he was too old to keep going...