Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-07-2018, 04:23 AM

Times are indeed dire on this island home of ours.

We have nothing concrete about our bugs, or when they'll be fixed.

The staff have remained silent. Not because we're keeping Menewsha's imminent doom from you, but because we simply have no new information to share.

Again, we apologize. It's disheartening to want to assuage your concerns, and not have any further information.

We also know many of you are wondering about the state of CIs. The truth is that wishie, our pixelist, is dealing with some personal matters, and is taking time for herself. That leaves us, for now, with no new CIs.

We know many of you have Mennies are you accounts, so we're discussing other options for the shop.

The future looks dark and uncertain, but we won't give up hope.

As long as you keep posting, and believing in Menewsha and enjoying the company of Menewshan's we'll be here.

~

During August there will be a mini event. We're going to the Zoo!

The event items will be single pose until our multi equip is back.

We hope to see you there.

And we thank all of you who have been so patient with us.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-07-2018, 04:28 AM

Your ears must be burning, I was just talking about you
Thank you for letting us know what you know.

wishie all my love good thoughts best wishes and prayers to you and yours

Last edited by hummy; 06-07-2018 at 04:54 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2018, 11:24 AM

Glad to know we aren't loosing this site. That was my biggest fear. Good idea about the single pose event items.

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 06-07-2018, 04:41 PM

Honestly, I'm just glad to hear an update... even if it's 'sorry, we don't have any news.'

I hope things get better on everyone's end. Even with the bugs making things a bit difficult, this is still a wonderful community that I enjoy hearing from.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 06-07-2018, 04:53 PM

At least you're keeping us in the loop. Any update even if it is "We're still working on trying to fix things" is alright.

Regarding CI's I for one wouldn't mind re-colours of past CI's, if you could find someone to do that. Until Wishie is feeling back up to pixeling for us.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-08-2018, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
At least you're keeping us in the loop. Any update even if it is "We're still working on trying to fix things" is alright.

Regarding CI's I for one wouldn't mind re-colours of past CI's, if you could find someone to do that. Until Wishie is feeling back up to pixeling for us.
Oh re-colors would be awesome.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 06-08-2018, 06:58 AM

I think I heard noises somewhere that wishie was having some personal issues, and that's what's been causing the CI delay >_>;. I hope that get sorted out for her.

And even if there's no news about the state of the bugs and annoyances, it's good to at least get some kind of update ^^;.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-09-2018, 12:46 AM

Maybe a monthly or bi-monthly update would be a good thing?
Because the no news is good news without hearing there's no news is kind of scary news

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2018, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Maybe a monthly or bi-monthly update would be a good thing?
Because the no news is good news without hearing there's no news is kind of scary news
Especially with so many other avatar sites closing.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-09-2018, 05:22 AM

Social media killed the Avatar sites

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2018, 05:42 PM

Yes, yes it did.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-09-2018, 07:37 PM

Thank you Captain Howdy for being steadfast and loyal to Menewsha. I do realize if it were up to staff, the glitch issues would have been long since resolved.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-10-2018, 08:03 PM

Thank you for working hard. But may I make a suggestion? Another site I get on closed for a few months to fix things and re vamp (re design) the site. They'll be back in october. Even though I'm sad they are down, I'm alright with it and even more eager for the re vamp to come back.

So maybe a down time to try and fix things on your own time? I would say I would ask everyone their opinion first. But if its to see the site running better rather than falling apart, I would vote yes on it.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-10-2018, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
Thank you for working hard. But may I make a suggestion? Another site I get on closed for a few months to fix things and re vamp (re design) the site. They'll be back in october. Even though I'm sad they are down, I'm alright with it and even more eager for the re vamp to come back.

So maybe a down time to try and fix things on your own time? I would say I would ask everyone their opinion first. But if its to see the site running better rather than falling apart, I would vote yes on it.
Didn't another avatar site close temporarily at one point only to never reopen? Or am I only imagining that? OTL I think we have so little people left already that closing, even temporarily, would drive people away. It's definitely a good thought - I'm just scared it would become too easy to never reopen

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 06-10-2018, 11:14 PM

Single pose items!! Oh how I've missed those for so many years!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-11-2018, 04:26 AM

I am afraid out of sight out of mind. I think closing even temporarily would be a phenomenal mistake.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-11-2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post

I second this emotion.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Didn't another avatar site close temporarily at one point only to never reopen? Or am I only imagining that? OTL I think we have so little people left already that closing, even temporarily, would drive people away. It's definitely a good thought - I'm just scared it would become too easy to never reopen
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. To risky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Single pose items!! Oh how I've missed those for so many years!
I'm looking forward to single pose items.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-11-2018, 12:34 PM

Maybe it would. Maybe it wouldn't. I'm waiting for Sapherna so I can get back into that site again. I have too many items on there just to give up with it. Sadly I sway away from menewsha.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2018, 01:34 AM

This is my site.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 06-12-2018, 07:38 AM

Thank you for the update.

I think all the developers and staff need to schedule an urgent meeting and organise a timeline for people to sort the site’s issues. It is entirely possible and I don’t understand the reason for the lack of management. If people are no longer willing to put in the time and effort into this site, then they need to be reconsidered for their staff roles. Despite our small community, there are many users who have remained patient and dedicated to this avatar site and the negligence we have been subjected to as a result of staff and developer’s lack of communication and dedication is very unfair. Especially as a lot of us put money into this site!

Last edited by Mikio; 06-12-2018 at 07:45 AM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 06-12-2018, 12:40 PM

Thank you for the update. We really did need this. I love Mene and hope it never closes down for good.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-12-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
This is my site.
That's sweet, Kirin.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2018, 06:45 AM

Please, oh please sell some other small items for a lower amount of mennies.
I will forever have 220 of them.

I've had 220 for at least 2 years now.
And it upsets me. lol!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-13-2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenome-Chan View Post
Please, oh please sell some other small items for a lower amount of mennies.
I will forever have 220 of them.

I've had 220 for at least 2 years now.
And it upsets me. lol!
I have 120 XD it's kind of annoying that it sits there as wasted money