Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 05-09-2010, 03:41 PM

Damen watched the panic rise in the girls eyes, pondering at how similar her species was to his own. Listening to her words, he went into deep thought over what to do. There were only two options- he could take her away from this planet to the HQ station, or he could stay here, but near her at all times so she wouldn't confide in this dreadful incident with anyone. As she backed farther away, he shook his head, black and white hair falling to cover his eyes.

"Lissa. I really have no choice either way. You either come with me, or I come with you. But now that I think about it..." Glancing over at his wrecked ship, he frowned. "I can't really take you away from here... yet." Resting his hand on the silver top of the space shuttle he sighed. "I need time to fix this. A new question for you." He looked over at Lissa, seeing if she was paying attention.

((sorry for the... long delay :P i had computer problems and it's giving me a hard time with posting. also, i got busy and had to work overtime :3))

ContessaLeandra
“The first reaction to truth is ...

Old 06-07-2010, 06:43 AM

Lissa was relieved that this problem would not be addressed immediately. She would probably be forced to go with the alien male in the end. He had technology unfathomable to her species, and if it was necessary to abduct her to keep himself out of trouble, she could tell he was willing to do it. So with a sigh, Lissa conceded. "Okay, look. Since you can't fix it now and I have no idea what sort of supplies you need. So, I live just down the road, you can walk back with me to my house. I'll tell my parents your 'car' broke down in the woods and you need a place to stay for the night until you can get back out there and get it working again. That way, you can keep an eye on me and make sure I don't tell anybody, and I won't just randomly disappear in the middle of the night."

She gestured towards the alien to follow her. He didn't move just yet, and so it seemed that he had another question for her, so she cocked her head to the side. "Yes, what is it that you need to ask me, Damen?" It was probably a good idea to at least try to be friendly with the stranger, so he would trust her and not do anything brash.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-24-2012, 04:00 AM

"No, I do not think it intelligible to notify your parents. You should... sneak me into your dwelling for the night." Damen reached behind him and grabbed an orb-like mechanism that was part of his ship. "This-" he pointed to the orb "-is what is damaged. I must repair it, but it will take me several hours, and since I still haven't decided what to do with you, in this... situation.. then we have no other choice than an overnight bondage." He was not sure what the language difference was between their species, and hoped to not offend or frighten Lissa, but he was becoming anxious to repair his ship and get off this off-chart planet Earth, with or without the human who came in contact with him. "What say you, Lissa...?"

(ContessaLeandra: Haha, I couldn't resist going through my old messages, and found this )