Old 10-12-2014, 05:50 AM

Cast me a dream!
Type: medium
Reference:

Ashtyn PayneX

[Here]
DOB: February 23, 1994
Sex: Female
Basically I want a young lady who looks like this...

Details: Under left eye is three "freckles" that make a line that are big to small, the last one (smallest) is a bit further away from the others. Usually has smokey eye makeup. Ears are pierced. Normally wears cross earings and necklace. Wears hoodies. Hair is kind of like a bob....

Other meaningless details:
Hair would love to be colored like ithis, maybe spikey in the back like scene. Facial expression doesn't really matter. Eyes are hazel; more like sunflower looking around pupil, golden. then blue, then green... but the blue is a little more dominant at the top and green near the bottom. Lips are pale pink or hot pink normally. If you do chest up, chest isn't super big... looks like b-cup. lol XD

Cast me a dream!
Type: medium
Reference:

Zayne AlexanderX

DOB: October 25
Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Bio: Zayne was raised in the orphanage with Tabitha and was her best friend until he was adopted at age 16. Zayne's adopted family practiced both black and white magic which he dabbles in.

Looks: soft chocolate brown hair that is short but spiked up at the front. Green eyes with a touch of blue, light tan. Muscular. No tattoos but has snake bites and a tongue ring. Mainly wears camp cargo pants with a band t-shirt and combat boots. Usually has headphones in.

Personality: angry and sarcastic most of the time. Very stubborn and loud. Likes to annoy people on purpose. Gets riled up pretty easily and gets super quiet when thinking or listening to music. Loves joking with close friends but doesn't have up pretty easily and gets super quiet when thinking or listening to music. Loves joking with close friends but doesn't have many. Definitely a leader.

Also if you want to still enter more into my art contest there is still time ;) I'll pay you 500 for these 2 plus probably a tip.

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 10-12-2014 at 05:53 AM..

Dream Castor
Castor Of Fantastical Dreams

Old 10-12-2014, 08:42 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 10-12-2014, 10:58 PM

You're welcome hun

Dream Castor

Old 10-14-2014, 05:39 AM

Kenome-Chan: How's this? (don't be afraid to ask for any changes I really don't mind! )
Riku.png

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Castor View Post
Kenome-Chan: How's this? (don't be afraid to ask for any changes I really don't mind! )
Attachment 616
THIS IS SO ADORABLE OMG
I LOVE IT
I'll have to order more!

Dream Castor

Old 10-15-2014, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenome-Chan View Post
THIS IS SO ADORABLE OMG
I LOVE IT
I'll have to order more!
Thanks! I'm glad you love it!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 01:04 AM

I'm going to put your art in my siggy... I have few more I want done but I have to wait to till my contest is over :(

Dream Castor

Old 11-09-2014, 08:47 AM

Terribly sorry to everyone who ordered.
I haven't forgotten, I've just been busy, and my attention span has gotten pretty short again.
I know these sound like excuses, and I'm sorry.
I'll try to get to them someday.
Thank you, and I'm sorry.