Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-29-2007, 08:43 PM

*grins* heheh i thought it might be <3

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 03-29-2007, 09:05 PM

Yeah... here's my current WIP.... I haven't dressed her yet, since I am working on the hair.... which still looks funny since I only have three pieces of it done... :sweat:

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-29-2007, 09:55 PM

oh wow she looks kick ass ^o^ thats going to be so neat when you finish her <3 i'd love the see it when you do, its so nifty looking. certainly a different type of art that you don't see around much.

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 03-30-2007, 01:18 AM

Thank you!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2007, 07:56 AM

Cool characters! *3* Well, the only commissions I'm doing is RL commissions ^^; Dunno if you'd be interested in that hahah. I do have an auction up currently though X3 Either way, thanks for your time! <3

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2007, 01:21 PM

Hiya Sho! *grins* Never really met you on Gaia though I always hung out in the art forums and knew who ya were! Looks like you have been autobid! Grats!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2007, 11:17 PM

XD; Yeah, Thank you so much~ @___@; Didn't think it would be AB'ed so fast XD; E~ You knew me?? @____@ I'm so bad with names hahah TTATT;; hehe, at least, now, we can get better acquainted! XD <3 Nice to meet you! X3

But yah~ I still my RL slot open XD but I'd totally understand if you're not interested <333 No hard feelings, definitely :3

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 02:48 AM

I actually was looking at your rl slots, but that would have to wait til after the first of the month when I have my play money for the month. *grins* I am Noir Kalenthiel on Gaia as well. I kinda hang out in Kuro Akira's thread and in my own shop and request thread. I poke around the art forum generally.

New WIP!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-31-2007, 02:52 AM

oh thats really nice, I'm loving it. very pretty *claps*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 03:40 AM

I'm happy. All I have left to do is to finish the boots and do her belt and the stuff hanging off it. I should be done tonight or tomorrow. Depending if I end up getting lazy tonight and watching Naruto Shippuuden..... :sweat:

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-31-2007, 03:54 AM

its really coming along nicely <3 and wow very close to finishing then ^^

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 09:12 PM

Started to sell my SD chibis.... They are so quick to make..... *grins*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2007, 04:26 AM

But even then I need time to do them.... homework.... bleh.

zynii
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to zynii

Old 04-08-2007, 05:18 PM

What pretty OCs. ^^
I'd like to draw some soon. X3
(I might fill out the form as soon as I get priced!)

Good luck on finding art!

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-09-2007, 12:35 PM

*grins* Thank you!

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 04-16-2007, 09:31 AM

omg~! you even have sh-ai pairings *u* -swoon- you really are one of my best commissioners x3 I'll have so much fun drawing your OCs and yep, I'm definately doing a couple ^^ just have to pick which *ponders*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 AM

*grins* Have fun!

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2007, 01:27 PM

So quiet!!! ^^;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2007, 01:42 PM

*bounces on Noir* mmm this forum doesnt seem to get many visits really yet ^^;;

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2007, 02:04 PM

Eh, I think it is because a lot of people are so centered on getting clothing for their avis and think everyone else is doing the same....

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2007, 02:22 PM

lol *kinda likes being naked* heh i prefer throwing all my goldy at pretty artsies or things i can RP and play with. its so much more rewarding that way ^o^

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2007, 02:26 PM

Eh, I am fully dressed for myself right now. Hence I am starting in on my art whoring.

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-05-2007, 05:37 AM

Mmmm anyone want to have me commission them?

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 10:05 PM

Two New Characters.... Alejandro I am a bit too lazy to Work out a full bio for...

Alejandro
Hair Color: Varying shades of red with black streaks
Eye Color: Dark red
Skin Color: Darkly tanned
Height: 5'8"
Build: Slender

Alejandro really doesn't have a full bio but he does have samples. He's a punk rocker with a bit of a bad boy attitude. He smokes as well. Him with a guitar or a guitar case beside him would rock. Here a sample of his guitar Pic

If you choose to go the case route, his guitar case would be a beat up old black case with band stickers and band logos all over it.

For clothes, he often wears the pinstripe pants with chains and fabric hanging off them and such, but for his tops, it can be any tee shirt with band logos, over either a fishnet top, or a long sleeve shirt, or he just wears his striped arm warmers. He usually wears lots of bracelets and gloves and necklaces.... usually chains and such.

Samples

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Annabella "Bell" Rios
Personality: Is a rough and tumble tomgirl who grew up near the docks all her life, watching the ships go in and out, always wishing to make her way out onto the ocean.

Orphaned at a young age she grew up pickpocketing and stealing petty items to survive, using slight of hand tricks. Small and lithe, she out of her entire street gang would be the one to climb into attics and tight spaces to bring the loot, quickly learning acrobatics to swing from eaves and roofs, which happened to be her playground.

She is a cheerful sort, even with the racial slurs that were normal from being a mulatto child of Spanish and African Descent. She is mischievious though, and slightly manipulative, always making things come out her way. She dreams of becoming a pirate.

She always had a habit of stealing expenive textiles to sell to an old woman for food and clothing for her gang, so they were kept clothed, and clothed well.

Her fighting style is rough, learned from the streets, filled with dirty tricks and evasions, and is slightly acrobatic.

Appearance:
~ Hair: Her hair is a light mahogany color which is a little past shoulder length in a mass of dreads interspersed with braids, the ends of which have been dipped in black ink repeatedly to keep the ends black.

Throughout her hair she has bells that jingle as she walks (that is if she wants them to jingle as she can walk with them utterly silent). Besides for a couple of dreads that hand forward, she ties all the other dreads and braids back with a red ribbon Good example of dreads, only hers are lighter brown and she has braids and bells...

~Face:
She smirks a lot and has a scar near the dimple of her face that is about an inch and a half long.

~Features: She has dark hazel eyes (hazel being a mix of green and brown) that tend to hold a mischievious spark. Her lips are usually painted berry red.

~Skin:
Bell has dark mulatto skin, which isn't full on dark, but it definely is not white. She has a good complexion though.

~Body:
She is slender and rather short, standing at about 5 foot, but is covered in lean muscle from her acrobatic activities. She has an average sized chest, nothing too grand.

~Clothing:
She wears a loose white linen shirt with billowy sleeves that help with the heat, with a leather jerkin over the top for armor (example) Kinda like Balthier's from FFXII but not as ornate, the detailing on the front should only be bits of ivy (ivy design but with a few leaves)surrounding the sigil for her pirate crew (pic), and it is of course cut for a female body. (This is just for my purposes here)

Lower body, she wears dark brown breeches (example) that go to just below her knees and the top is overlapped by the jerkin so the top of the breeches don't show.

She then wears soft boots that go almost up to her knee disappearing into the ends of the breeches that are of a soft worn brown leather with a two inch heel, a line of gold buttons going up the back that fastens the boots on.

~Accessories: In her left ear she has a large gold hoop and masses of smaller hoops and studs that go up her ears on both sides. On her wrists she wears a brown leather bracer embossed the sigil of her pirate crew (pic) on her right and gold and silver bangles on the left as well as a rosary of garnet beads and a gold cross wrapped around her wrist a couple times like a bracelet that was her father's. On her fingers she wears a lone plain gold band on her left pinky.

She wears a thick leather belt with a heavy brass buckle that her cutlass hangs from as well as her pistol. At the tops of her boots her has twin daggers.

Her Cutlass (example) is like the example, but with a brass cage and a brown leather scabbord that has the same ivy designs as her bracer and her jerkin. Her boot daggers are like this and her pistol is like this but with a holster on the belt.