LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-09-2009, 11:10 PM

She laughed sweetly when she saw his face and smiled at him, she kinda thought he was trying to get rid of her cause of how she acted. "I don't have a name sorry I can't tell you one." She said as she remembered something that someone called her when she challenged her. "But someone called me Danger once if your ok with that." She giggled.

jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 10-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz View Post
She laughed sweetly when she saw his face and smiled at him, she kinda thought he was trying to get rid of her cause of how she acted. "I don't have a name sorry I can't tell you one." She said as she remembered something that someone called her when she challenged her. "But someone called me Danger once if your ok with that." She giggled.

"Well then danger it is? So tell me about your self Danger, any family, husbands, pups, things like that?" I asked

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 PM

She shook her head. "No my parents died before I was even a season old and guys don't seem to like me cause I'm so curious." She said as she looked down and wondered why he asked about pups or mates wouldn't they be with her if she did.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-09-2009, 11:22 PM

"I see, i'm sorry to hear that. if i hurt you than I'm sorry for that to" I felt bad. She seemed so proud of her self but yet shes all alone.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-09-2009, 11:47 PM

She smiled and laughed sweetly again. "That's perfectly fine I get that alot." She said with a smile as she went to sniff the fire again but she didn't touch it this time, her nose still stung from when she sniffed it the first time. "What is this?" She asked curiously.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 12:11 AM

"It's how the humans keep warm, it's works well for the winter nights, but it's also nothing to play around with. Just this call set a forest to burn leave us homeless. So we must be careful when using it"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 12:14 AM

She nodded as she backed away from the light. "Ok that sounds dangerous." She said not noticing the irony til she said it. She looked at Jehero and smiled at him slightly. She knew she was curious but she didn't know if he knew yet. She stood up. "Shouldn't we go now?" She said as she did a small pounce.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 12:26 AM

"How old are you? before we go I mean just so I know" jahero asked getting up and letting out a big yawn, then walking to the enters of the cave. The weather out side had gotten better and the sky was clearing up.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 12:28 AM

She smiled and followed him. "I'm two summers old." She said with another laugh. She couldn't help laughing she was just too tired.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 10-10-2009, 12:29 AM

Asha stared at the flames as the two wolves got to know each other.
She looked over at the two when they were about to leave to go hunting."May I go?"She asked.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 12:35 AM

Jahero looked back " Yes you may Asha" Jahero than looked at Danger and then back at Asha " How old are you Asha?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 12:37 AM

Danger couldn't help but look back and she wondered how old Jahero was. "Your asking us alot so how old are you?" She asked with a giggle.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-10-2009, 12:42 AM

"I just turned 4 summers."She said.Asha looked over at Danger and stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave.She wasn't really in the mood for conversation.Asha hadn't eating in days.She sat down next to Jahero just waiting for them to leave.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 12:44 AM

Jahero turned to look over at Danger " I'm 3 1/2 summer old. Born in the middle of summer. My mother always would say that I was born with luck because no wolf pup really can start off so late and live well" Jahero smiled. He wanted to start a family and these where the only females in his pack. If he didn't find a mate soon then he would have to wait a hole other year to mate and he was hoping to start a pack this year, to get ahead of the fire born pack

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 12:44 AM

Danger laughed at the look on the other she-wolf's face. She never saw anyone that nice looking when they were mad.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 12:48 AM

(( if you guys could post more in your post please at least more than a line or two. I can under stand writers block every now and then don't get me wrong but it would make it a lot funner if we all put more into are post))

" Lets go then, thank you both for playing my 21 question game, i'm sure you may have questions for me as well so don't be afraid to ask me" Jahero looked down from his den and smiled taken in air he let his lungs go up and howled a great hunting howl Then jumped full speed towards the packs hunting grounds.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 12:48 AM

((Ooh oh pick me lqtm. jk you can choose whoever and Sorry I'm having HUGE writers block it's been lasting a really long time and I don't know how long it will keep on sorry))
Danger looked at Jehero and smiled. He was the first male she had met that was nice to her. The first wolf for that fact. She wondered if there were more people in this pack. "What about your parents? Mate? Pups?" She asked assuming he would have one.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 10-10-2009 at 12:51 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-10-2009, 01:00 AM

((Srry I've been having a really long writers block. I'll start to post longer.))

Asha quickly jumped out of the cave and quickly ran up to the two wolves.She started to sniff the air.She blocked out the two conversation and sped up trying to catch a scent.She looked around then slowed down a bit letting the two catch up.Asha had always been very fast even when she was young.Asha continued to look around.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 01:08 AM

(( sorry it toke me so long to post, was ordering pizza))

"My parents where beta in rank. But like I said I was born in the middle of the summer, my mother had trouble having pups as it was but she had them, well me. my bothers and sister if any died before we were born. As for a mate, their was a female in my life before this happened to the world. She was killed in a storm in the beginning of this all, she was carring are puppies with her."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 01:14 AM

Alexia looked down, he was taken practically what hope did she have of him as a mate. "I'm so sorry that's so sad." She said with a small sigh.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 AM

(( it's ok I-Rawr, I understand that. just for the future is all. Why don't you post next anyway. I don't know what to say about this hahaha.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 01:25 AM

Danger caught up very quickly and signalled for Jahero to come along.
((She was saying for us to follow her and I will make more lined next post ok there's just nothing to put right now))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-10-2009, 01:27 AM

((Alright.))

Asha looked over at Jahero."I'm sorry to here that."She said.Asha really didn't know what else to say since it was a touchy subject.She kept up with the two.Asha looked around and spotted a rather large rat.She quickly lunged at her prey and sank her teeth into the rat.Asha loosened her grip after it stopped moving.After she knew it was dead she threw it over to Jahero.Since he was the alpha he got to eat first,besides she owed it to him since he let her sleep in the cave.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-10-2009, 01:31 AM

Alexia sniffed and walked off into a completely different direction. She saw that there was a muskrat close to a lake but she stopped when she smelled the border. After a small hesitation she jumped onto the muskrat and attacked it quickly killing it. She took it to Jehero and dropped it beside him starting a prey pile not sure if the alpha would mistake it for his but she didn't care if he did either way.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-10-2009, 01:33 AM

Jahero followed Asha with a smile " do you know this area? There really not much like I said. We should go back out of the town one of these days and head some of the bigger game down here"