Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2010, 01:25 AM

Vincent remained silent.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 01:27 AM

Lyna was seperrated from the cold man, she bit her lip to keep from complaining, she climbbed into the carriage and sat in the darkest corner she could find. She was sad that she had to be sepperated from L, but she wasn't going to complain to her masters. She curled up and shrunk as small as she could, staying away from the others. She watched them all silently.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 03-29-2010, 01:40 AM

Kiona nodded her head at Avion. "Good day Sir." When she turned, the flames were gone from her hands. She looked at Larl and rolled her eyes. They both walked out of the building and headed to the carriages. She entered the one with the women. As the door shut, the fiercness of her eyes were gone and she was smiling nicely. Her voice was kind and soft as she looked at the three in her carriage. "I'm sorry to have said what I did to the three of you. I'm afraid false pretenses are needed and places such as that. My name is Lady Kiona Reden. My brother, whom I'm sure you saw is Lord Jerrian Harpy. I'd like it if you called me Kiona, though Jerrian won't be called by his first name. He's either Lord Harpy or mi'lord." She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue, trying to get them to laugh.

Jerrian sighed as the carriages started to move. He looked at the two males, his blue eyes icy again. "I am going to give you the same speech my sister is in the other carriage, though with a few differences. All of you are free but nor are you slaves. You will have to work for your food and board, like any other who lives on our land. As long as you follow our rules, you won't be hurt. And the rules are set in place for a reason. So that none of you will be recaptured or killed again. If you cooperate, we will eventually be able to get you back to your homes, or wherever you choose to go. Of course, you are allowed to remain if nowhere suits you. Now, you are NOT allowed to look, touch, or speak to my sister, Lady Kiona Reden, in any way which is demeaning, harmful or wrong. She is a lady and you will treat her as such. I do not care if you speak back to me, as long as we come to an understanding. My sister is off limits. You will refer to me as mi'lord, Lord Harpy or any combining words such as those. You are allowed to speak to any of the other servants. Each of them have stories similar to your own." He scowled. "Once the land was passed to my sister and myself, she has gotten into a habit of saving as many of you as she can. Obey the rules, don't insult my sister or our family and stay on the boundries of our lands. We will do the rest. Do I make myself clear?"

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 03-29-2010 at 01:43 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2010, 01:45 AM

Vincent gives a dry laugh. "I have no ntrest in any of this I do not care about your workers your land you or your sister nor do I care about returnig to whence I came my life is my own my story I doubt is anything like those of your others".

kionaredhawk

Old 03-29-2010, 01:48 AM

Jerrian just looked at him. "You do not understand this world, Vincent. If you leave us as you are, you will be recapture, more then likely killed. My sister is trying to save you. Have enough grace to accept that and repay her kindness."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2010, 01:49 AM

"I do not want her help nor am I going to be killed I am fine" he says darkly but begins to cough. Covering his mouth he hid the blood coming.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 01:50 AM

"Yes, Mi'Lady." was her reply to wat the girl had said to her, her voice sound weak but she just sat there. Her eyes trainned on the floor like was proper, she re-wrapped her fingers, before pressing them to her chest. other then that she didn't move, make a sound, or look up. She had been a slave for almost all of her life, she did not plan to do anything that would get her hurt again. That was one thing about her, unlike everyone else she was born into slavery, she had lived with it since she could walk, any hope of freedom, or a normal life was beat out of her long ago.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 03-29-2010, 01:58 AM

Cora watched the others then looked out the window of the carriage without a word. So the woman was to be called Kiona and the man Mi'lord. Hmmm. She had to think a little bit more on what was going on. They had to work for their meals and board which she already knew. She kept herself distant from the others and just watched where they were going as a habit she had always had.

kionaredhawk

Old 03-29-2010, 01:58 AM

Jerrian looked at him as he coughed, eyebrow raised again and eyes unsympathetic. "Clearly, you are fine."

Kiona frowned, eyes a little sad. "Lyna isn't it? Please, it's Kiona." She reached an arm out and put her hand under Lyna's chin, lifting her to meet her eyes. "I am not your slave master or driver. I wish to be your friend." She looked at all of them. "I want you to live a better life then what you have. I want to help you. I am not a cruel person to beat those that are said to be beneath me. Please, I wish you to be honest and worthcoming with me. All I ask is that you help around our land so that we can make money to feed you, give you a room and to hopefully help others like you. We can find things you are good at and hopefully do not mind doing. While that happens, I will be trying to find you families if you wish or a place where you can go and live a happy free life. I want to help and support you, if you will allow me your time and help as well." She just sat there, looking at the girls, hoping, wishing that they understood.

Daeman35

Old 03-29-2010, 02:10 AM

Cora looked back at the woman from where she had been looking. The words she had been saying were catching themselves in Cora's mind. A family huh? She didnt have one anymore. They died 2 weeks ago. She then thought about it even more. Kiona said that she wasnt a slave driver but she then said that they had to work for their food. She also said that they were to be placed where their skills most qualified. Her skills were basically just shifting. "So we work for you guys to get food and board so that we may get a family someday." She was just trying to get a good picture of her new life.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-29-2010, 02:13 AM

They were luck Tabitha thought. She knew she wouldn't be as lucky if the other man that had entered the building were to pick her out of those left. Then again who would want her. She was still bruised from trying to escape the last time they took her out of her cage. Jake had been handler working and he beat her until she finally passed out from the pain. Shivering she folded her arms across her chest. She turned her gaze to the darkness and slipped back into deep thought.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 02:15 AM

Lyna looked at Kiona, her eyes were dull and empty, she dropped her gaze. "I.....I have only known this life.....Mi'La.....Ma'am." she said as her head bent down till she was looking at the floor, she had tried hard not to flinch away from her master but it was habit from everything that she had been through which was the worst of it compared to alot of the other slaves. She was luck that she wore a dress that covered everything except her hands, and head. She shrunk down some more, curling up as tight as she could get, never raising her gaze higher then what she was taught.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-29-2010, 02:24 AM

The slightest of frowns crossed his face when Laiden's hand was pulled away from Lyna, but L stayed silent as he was led to the next place to be held. Subconsciously he moved closer to the nearest living being once he was seated - which just so happened to be Jerrian. The pale youth listened in silence as both Vincent and his new "master" spoke, his blue eyes following the conversation back and forth.
"What's wrong?" Laiden asked once Vincent had started coughing. By that time he was sitting mere inches away from "Lord Harpy." His smooth face fell into a frown, and he watched as the other slave was wracked by his coughing fit.
Slowly moving to let his hand linger on his new master's arm, the youth ducked his head and pulled it away before turning his attention back to Vincent. It was so hard not to touch someone . . . even with these people so near, he felt alone. And cold . . . again.
Carefully running his fingers over his collarbone where an elaborate "L" was tattooed into his skin, he fell quiet once again, pulling his bare feet up in front of him. The black mark gave not only the initial of his previous owner, but his new name as well. A strange marking technique had been used to label Laiden as his master's . . . and then he was killed off by another, thus bringing him to another area. L pushed the thoughts away, and let his hands drop into his lap.

kionaredhawk

Old 03-29-2010, 02:26 AM

Kiona looked downcast at Lyna's words. She sighed. She looked at Cora. "I suppose thats the gist of it. I just...I don't want you to think that you have to work, that you have to do what we say. Its just that we do need your help to continue to help you and others like you. It'll be just until we find a home for you, or your family or something. If you wish to stay on and live with us, that is fine as well. We will take good care of you. Please, do you understand what I am saying? I want you to have a life of your own. It's just that for the time being, you cant leave our lands because the slave traders will capture you again or kill you." She looked down at her hands. "I...I don't know how else to put it. How else to help you and those like you."

Jerrian merely looked at L when he touched him, not really caring to much. He sighed and looked at Vincent. "Can you hold on until we get to our estate? We have only a few moments until we get there. Until then, here." He handed Vincent a handkerchief to use.

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 03-29-2010 at 02:29 AM..

Daeman35

Old 03-29-2010, 04:54 PM

Cora looked at the woman. "Alright" That was the only word she spoke as she looked out the window again. She still didnt like the fact that she was a slave, whether the woman would admit it or not. She was a slave and the handler was the one that proved that to her after she was brought to him. She could remember every detail of how he had forced it into her head. It was something she wanted to forget. Now she had the chance to but she felt like she as being resistant to the change. She just hoped that the carriage would go faster towards their new home. She didnt want to have to look back at the place she had once called home, locked in a cage. She was in a way happy to be leaving that dreadful place, she just didnt know how to show the woman her gratitude from all the years of being resistant or sarcastic to others. This was her chance to change and she wasnt changing.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 03-30-2010, 02:58 PM

Katie looked at Kiona.Aparently this was her new master and she already disliked her.She sighed to herself and pushed the black bangs out of her eyes.She didn't know where she was or anything.She just followed them quietly and let her mind race with random thoughts.

((Okay..tell me where the hell my character is and whats going on > . < Its my rp and I would like to know whose accepted and crap > . <))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 03-30-2010 at 03:07 PM..

Daeman35

Old 03-30-2010, 03:56 PM

((Your in a carriage with Kiona and the other two slaves, Cora and Lyna. We were just bought by the brother and sister pair and we are on our way to the mansion or estate right now. The men are in a different carriage with Lord Harpy, the brother of Kiona, that is following the girls.... I think thats really about it))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-30-2010, 04:10 PM

((K thanks ^-^))

Katie looked out the carriage window and pushed back her black hair.She looked at all the trees and different colors of her surroundings.

((Sorry > . < I cant think of anything to say ))

kionaredhawk

Old 03-30-2010, 05:18 PM

(Hey Katie. Sorry about the confusion :) )

The carriages arrived at the large mansion, coming to a stop at the front entrance. To either side of the main house were fields of corn stretching until they met either rocky hills on in the far distance to the right or meadows of flowers and horses to the left. The sun was shining, lighting up the landscape. Jerrian didn't wait until the carriage came to a full stop. He was out and telling one of the people standing on the fronts steps that the doctor needs to be fetched right away. The young man he told turned and ran as fast as he could, bringing the doctor back from behind the house to look at Vincent.
Kiona heard the orders and had flung her door open and was out before Larl could open it for her and let her out. He sighed. "Lady, calm yourself. The man will be taken care of. You need to look after the girls you just brought home."
Kiona looked at him and she calmed slightly. "Alright." She turned back to the carriage where Larl was ready to help them out of the carriage. She tried to smile but it was hard. She walked to the carriage and held out a hand for one to take. "Come on. I want you to meet the rest of our extended family."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-30-2010, 05:25 PM

Katie didn't choose to take her hand so she just stepped out of the carriage and stepped to the left so others could come out.She looked at the mansion in front of her and wondered who needed a doctor and why they needed one.She fluttered her green eyes and looked at her feet.She knew she wouldn't like this place but she would try to like it.

kionaredhawk

Old 03-30-2010, 05:28 PM

Kiona was slightly hurt when Katie didn't take her hand but she tried not to show it. She knew that it takes a while before the new ones get used to the idea that they aren't her slaves. She looked back into the carriage hoping that one of them would take her on her offer and grab her hand.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-30-2010, 05:35 PM

Katie realized she hadn't quite been the nicest to Kiona.She knew she should be more polite since this girl was taking her into her lovely home."Thank you for letting us be here..your home is quite magnificant."She said lightly.

kionaredhawk

Old 03-30-2010, 05:40 PM

Kiona looked back at Katie. A smile finally showing. She was genuinly happy about what Katie said. "Thank you. I hope that you like staying here for the time being. All of you are welcome to a room in the main house. If that makes you uncomfortable though, there are other buildings were many of our staff and others live."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-30-2010, 05:45 PM

Katie smiled as well."That would be wonderful."She looked over seeing a boy with blonde hair,she knew Kiona was related to him by there looks.Or atleast..she thought they were related.She didn't want to ask who he was but he looked important.She glanced back at the carriage.

kionaredhawk

Old 03-30-2010, 05:50 PM

Kiona was delighted. She quickly waved at one of the ladies waiting near by to come over. "Leara, this is Katie. Katie this is Leara, my head of staff. She may look a little gruff but she's very kind. She can show you to the rooms in the house and you may have your pick of any on the first and second floor. The third floor has my brothers and my rooms, so most of the time, nobody goes up there. After that, you can get some food from the kitchen and a bath if you wish. I will join you shortly with the other two." She was smiling and her dark red eyes were glinting with happiness.