nikijay88
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 12:34 AM

-_-; that's not cool...when a star member actually gets here to participate.

:/ I feel like I just got a crotch shot -_- I am not even a man v.v; so basically star team was just left out and no one was told... so we have no chance of gaining at all a team of 1st place >.>; Lame I gone. I think this thing is rigged in a lot of wrong areas anyways.

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 08-16-2009, 12:36 AM

Niki >.< it's just a game...

Also... I think many members of the moon team and the sun team were absent for multiple parts of the event >.> trivia included

Also x2... Tori, a proxy is a program that initiates a command that can either encrypt or stop altogether outgoing/incoming traffic, depending on what you ask of it. So those government computers are monitored by a main computer that receives regular updates from those computers about what is running and being accessed and for how long etc... a proxy can either block or code the messages being sent so the main computer can't interpret them or take longer to interpret them... which would then give you the ability to access a website that would otherwise be "blocked" because the main computer doesn't register that you're accessing it, or at least not right away.

Last edited by .Jazzed; 08-16-2009 at 12:48 AM..

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 12:38 AM

ohnoes,toriispartofTHEMAN!!!
*runs away*

nikijay88
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 12:41 AM

Jazzed, I would have no problem in calling it just a game, but games have rules, and I thought ethics, as well, fair is fair, even if a team member doesn't participate at all or for the 3 rounds, but in rounds and chores or even if a team has family members on it, it's a rigged event and makes probable sense. None the less I don't really care for this anymore. If I had known it was going to be like this at the very beginning with all these things then :) I wouldn't have wasted my time.

As I said, I am out and rather not be a part of this, it's not even worth the gold. Later.

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 08-16-2009, 12:44 AM

Since when did the definition of a "game" include ethics or fairness, but rules yes. Often unfair and unethical rules at that... >.>.. really I'm sure you'll still win! The star team did so well!

lol @ Hatake

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 12:44 AM

Rigged? I don't quite understand your reasoning on how it's rigged. :( I do want your constructive criticism to put to use for future events, but I don't understand your perspective...

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 12:50 AM

> ____ >
*runs away from drama*

Siti_Hajar
Someone New
Send a message via AIM to Siti_Hajar Send a message via Yahoo to Siti_Hajar

Old 08-16-2009, 12:53 AM

*Run with you too*

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 12:56 AM

Tori; i'll explain her point of view since she left i believe.

Kent and... I forget the other person's name, is living together, thus it is easier for them to do certain tasks. so niki feels that it is unfair if two people that live under the same roof can be on the same team. she didn't know this before signing up.

as for the trivia, she and i thought that it was over, since in the title it says "results thanks for playing" etc etc.

also the fact that you ran it when there were only one team present at the thread. in previous trivia threads, it was made sure that at least 3 different members were on and said they were present before it began... (this is the regular trivia)

tired~ XD :: dies ::

nikijay88
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 12:59 AM

*huggles wish but giggles* Silly I told you I told her :p

but I have to go to walmart! Groceries!! XD bbl dinner maybe o.o;

ily <3 bye! Plus I won't lie, if I had someone living with me even my husband I would have made him play too XD ._. if I wasn't living alone that is XD

And wish this time Tori didn't do the single legged ones, but twice or three times before there have been times when there has only been one person playing trivia

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-16-2009, 01:02 AM

*views title*
Thanks for hosting the game! ^_____^

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 01:02 AM

oh. xD :: dumb :: sorry tori, i only replied to what she told me and what i saw two pages back. ^^; i thought that was what she meant.

:: Flails ::

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 01:21 AM

I'm PMing her a response to her PMed concerns. I'll address the issues to everyone too.

I'm not upset by what you all brought up. This is only the second big game I've hosted. Both the Relay Race from last year and the Celestial Deck Party are kind of experimental where I'm trying to combine different games into one. There's bound to be issues arising.

But what I'm concerned about is the accusation that it's rigged. What I hope you understand is, some of what was brought up isn't even in my power to control. :/

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 01:42 AM

i understand. :3 :: pets tori :: .-.

i'm not bothered by the fact that someone that lives together is playing also, but since niki is, then perhaps some other people are as well. maybe next time there is a rule that says you can't have the same ip? :O

:: assumes that they have the same IP :: o-o;

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 01:44 AM

No, they use different computers as far as I can tell.
xD;

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 02:07 AM

Forgive me for asking a silly question, but how exactly does living together give them an advantage? I announced when the game would begin. It's an individual's responsibility to come online then if they wanted to start participating. How does it differ from using an alarm clock or having a family member or friend wake them up? Everyone has an equal chance to coordinate when they would come online.

I do not want to start any drama. I'm just taking some time to understand your point of view so I can work out the issues now to improve on possible future events.

And if anyone else has any constructive criticism or positive feedback, I look forward to it. All I know is that people enjoyed themselves during the game and expressed some frustrations on the challenges, but nothing more.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 02:10 AM

Well, there were some problems that usually occur with competitions like these, but are unavoidable and you did a good thing before hand.

Like the problem with attendance. Your rule of having a required 3 days of helping/ doing chores in order to get prizes fixes that a bit.

G'job Tori.
=)
Almost as fun as Jeryk's ninja vs pirate event.
xD;;
Well, in my opinion.

nekomorty
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to nekomorty Send a message via MSN to nekomorty

Old 08-16-2009, 02:37 AM

Well, I have to say I had a good time. I was late at times though. x_x LOL My poor team. Now I know what to do for next time. Looking forward to it next time! Thanks TK! *hearts* I don't know how you came up with all those tasks and chores. They sure were creative. Had my mind working for sure. Challenges are always sweet along with the trivia! Thanks Rosebleed. Good work to everyone! See you all in another event!

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 02:54 AM

hatake; different computers = still gives some ip if it's on the same connection i think.

tori; erm. not sure. xD it didn't really bother me. so niki will have to answer your question. x3

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 02:55 AM

Wow, really?
xD;;
didn'tknowthat. But, then again, I don't know much bout computers.
=)

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 08-16-2009, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Ayumi View Post
Almost as fun as Jeryk's ninja vs pirate event.
xD;;
Well, in my opinion.
Oh yeah, that game was fun. xD I think I should do something like that, just to get rid of my extra shit that's lying around in my mule.

And thanks Tori, for hosting the game! I know there's some drama stirring up, but I still had a good time. C: Except for the waking up at 1 AM in the morning to do my tasks. >_____>

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 03:01 AM

Picaroon pirates finished like a week and a half before everybody else and the pattern of winning was Pirates > ninjas, red blue red blue.
xD;;

But quite a few people on the ninja team I think had trouble because not a lot of people showed up to help....

But if you are doing one yourself... amg, this is a lot of work....
> _____ >

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 AM

Hata :: Apparently, CK gave me one of the pirate CIs. xD I didn't know how the hell it got there. I had thought my CIs started breeding.

Oh yeah, I'm pulling help from people. >3 I'm not doing this alone. Just helping with the whole running of the game. I'm not expecting them to give their stuff up.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 03:05 AM

Yep, the VIP's of each team got a pirate booty (for pirates) or ninja arsenal for the ninja teams.
=)
THEY BREED, THEY BREED (oh.... I wish...)

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-16-2009, 03:11 AM

Mhm. I'm currently trying to hook up my vday pin with boa. I hope they have a baby vpop.